The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Mexican bootleg thread.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
AussieFortuna
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
AussieFortuna

The Mexican bootleg thread. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mexican bootleg thread.   The Mexican bootleg thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 10:17 pm

Darth Jaxx wrote:
emperorburns wrote:
if your after variants,they made a green sword and a red sword and both darth and luke came with either study still its a small line to complete cheers 

daren
The 6" Vader also came with a yellow sword. I have one of each. Very Happy 
Hi Darth, welcome to the mexican thread, thanks for the heads up on the yellow sword, you know where to look if you want to sell it mate cheers Laughing that would be me lol. cheers
Back to top Go down
emperorburns
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
emperorburns

PostSubject: Re: The Mexican bootleg thread.   The Mexican bootleg thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 5:30 am

Darth Jaxx wrote:
emperorburns wrote:
if your after variants,they made a green sword and a red sword and both darth and luke came with either study still its a small line to complete cheers 

daren
The 6" Vader also came with a yellow sword. I have one of each. Very Happy 
excellent :emperor: 

daren
Back to top Go down
emperorburns
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
emperorburns

PostSubject: Re: The Mexican bootleg thread.   The Mexican bootleg thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 5:35 am

rebojazz wrote:
As far as history on the 6" Luke and Vader I have no clue, as with most of the Mexican bootlegs.  There are so many different lines out there and practically impossible to track most because the operations were so small.  The Mexican/SA line is a little different cause it's such a bigger line produced over many years, but even then, it's taken me 8 years to get what info I have now with many contacts from different regions.  

Like Daren, I've been wanting to take updated pics of my collection for months now but time is deffinately not on my side.  My job takes me out of town for days/weeks at a time and is only picking up.  Good for me but bad for pics, lol.  I have my entire Mexican neatly displayed in plastic totes at the moment, lol.  I'm trying to finish my down stairs (almost done) and then buy some glass display cabinets to put them in.  

Daren-- really good to hear from you!!!  I'm probably going to email you over the next couple days regarding some things, mostly catching up.

Oh, regarding cheap boots-- most of them are fairly cheap.  However, there are quite a few that will set you back some.  Those three-packs that have been on the market recently are dirt cheap compared to what they were going just two years ago, mainly cause the influx of them popping up.  Characters like Fett, Ree Yees, Prune Face and several rare variants will go for hundreds.  Ones like Luke X-Wing, Jabba, Han Endor and Jawa is hard to tell... never even came across one for sale.  
yes picture taking seems more impossible sometimes than finding a mini jabba lol! 
i agree with steven,if any of those few came up on ebay they would end at very high prices even with some back room agreements with friends smoke drinking 

daren
Back to top Go down
rebojazz
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
rebojazz

PostSubject: Re: The Mexican bootleg thread.   The Mexican bootleg thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 12:45 am

As requested above here is a list of the characters from the Mexican/SA line of bootlegs.  These do not include variants but I did add different sculpts as some characters came in more than one sculpt.  Example:
R2-D2 vintage, R2-D2 POTF2.  Bossk, Bossk early sculpt w/ articulated head.  I just wanted to designate these different figures.  As of right now I have a total of 51 different figures not including plastic/paint color variants.  Also, just to let you know... the Mex/SA Jawa, Slacious Crumb and Luke Bespin w/ articulated head are verified but I don't have a photo evidence yet.  Here we go kids.....

2-1B
Admiral Ackbar
At At Driver
Bib Fortuna
Biker Scout
Boba Fett (original sculpt)
Bossk
Bossk (Early Sculpt, movable head)
B-Wing Pilot
C3PO
C3PO (POTF2 Sculpt)
Chewbacca
Chewbacca (POTF2 Sculpt)
Chief Chirpa
Darth Vader
Darth Vader (Alt Sculpt)
Emperor
Emperors Royal Guard
Gamorrean Guard
Gamorrean Guard (Alt Sculpt)
Greedo
Han Solo
Han Solo Carbonite
Han Solo Endor
Jawa
Klaatu  
Klaatu Skiff
Lando
Logray
Luke Bespin
Luke Bespin (Early Sculpt, movable head)
Luke Stormtrooper (POTF2 Sculpt)
Luke X-Wing Pilot
Mini Jabba
Nein Numb
Princess Leia
Princess Leia (Early Sculpt, movable head)
Prune Face
R2 D2
R2-D2 (Alt Sculpt)
R2 D2 (POTF2 Sculpt)
R5-D4 (POTF2 Sculpt)
Ree Yees
Slacious Crumb
Snowtrooper
Snowtrooper (Vintage Sculpt)
Stormtrooper
Squid Head
Tie Fighter Pilot
Ugnaught
Weequay
Yoda
Yoda (Alt Vintage Sculpt)
Yoda (Vintage Sculpt)

If you're anal about plastic/paint color variants like I am I have logged close to 350 different ones.

Last edited by rebojazz on Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AussieFortuna
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
AussieFortuna

PostSubject: Re: The Mexican bootleg thread.   The Mexican bootleg thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 2:33 am

YOU LEGEND STEVE cheers  Thanks buddy, that makes it a lot more clearer, and it seems im about 2/3's of the way there cheers 
But many of the last 3rd ive never seen for sale or even a picture of them.
And the variants ive seen with these guys is astounding.
Thats the first list ive seen for these guys, so thanks buddy.
NOW YOU CAN GET ONTO PUBLISHING A BOOK cheers :clap: bounce I'd like to reserve the first copy thankyou Smile
Back to top Go down
emperorburns
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
emperorburns

PostSubject: Re: The Mexican bootleg thread.   The Mexican bootleg thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 3:52 am

rebojazz wrote:
As requested above here is a list of the characters from the Mexican/SA line of bootlegs.  These do not include variants but I did add different sculpts as some characters came in more than one sculpt.  Example:
R2-D2 vintage, R2-D2 POTF2.  Bossk, Bossk early sculpt w/ articulated head.  I just wanted to designate these different figures.  As of right now I have a total of 51 different figures not including plastic/paint color variants.  Also, just to let you know... the Mex/SA Jawa, Slacious Crumb and Luke Bespin w/ articulated head are verified but I don't have a photo evidence yet.  Here we go kids.....

2-1B
Admiral Ackbar
At At Driver
Bib Fortuna
Biker Scout
Bossk
B-Wing Pilot
C3PO
C3PO (POTF2 Sculpt)
Chewbacca
Chewbacca (POTF2 Sculpt)
Chief Chirpa
Darth Vader
Darth Vader (Alt Sculpt)
Emperor
Emperors Royal Guard
Gamorrean Guard
Greedo
Han Solo
Han Solo Carbonite
Han Solo Endor
Jawa
Klaatu  
Klaatu Skiff
Lando
Logray
Luke Bespin
Luke X-Wing Pilot
Mini Jabba
Princess Leia
Prune Face
R2 D2
R2-D2 (Alt Sculpt)
R2 D2 (POTF2 Sculpt)
R5-D4 (POTF2 Sculpt)
Ree Yees
Slacious Crumb
Snowtrooper
Stormtrooper
Tie Fighter Pilot
Ugnaught
Weequay
Yoda
Yoda (Vintage Sculpt)

If you're anal about plastic/paint color variants like I am I have logged close to 350 different ones.  
poor old squidy,he gets forgot everytime:doh: 
alternate sculpt gg
blue snag
and nien numb if you count the fact he's on squidy body thinking 

daren
Back to top Go down
rebojazz
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
rebojazz

PostSubject: Re: The Mexican bootleg thread.   The Mexican bootleg thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 9:25 am

Crap, I did forget those two tan guys. Nein Numb and Squidward were added. I added GG too, I wasn't really sure about that other sculpt cause I haven't seen one up close and haven't talked to anyone about it. Do you have one Daren? (probably)
Back to top Go down
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

PostSubject: Re: The Mexican bootleg thread.   The Mexican bootleg thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 9:30 am

Hey,

Just to make sure I am up to speed on the acronym... Mexican SA means Semi-Articulated, correct?

If so, is the Princess Leia mentioned in the list the regular Leia (white dress) or the Bespin?
If its the regular one, then I believe that Leia Bespin was overlooked.

These are Mexican SA, right?:
The Mexican bootleg thread. - Page 5 9984148596_60fb8b9c7b_c

cheers!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://leia.bespin.info/
emperorburns
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
emperorburns

PostSubject: Re: The Mexican bootleg thread.   The Mexican bootleg thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 9:40 am

rebojazz wrote:
Crap, I did forget those two tan guys.  Nein Numb and Squidward were added.  I added GG too, I wasn't really sure about that other sculpt cause I haven't seen one up close and haven't talked to anyone about it.  Do you have one Daren? (probably)  
squidward lol!  does he come with flute :cool laugh: 

i do but hes hand less i think unsure 

daren
Back to top Go down
emperorburns
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
emperorburns

PostSubject: Re: The Mexican bootleg thread.   The Mexican bootleg thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 9:41 am

psybertech wrote:
Hey,

Just to make sure I am up to speed on the acronym... Mexican SA means Semi-Articulated, correct?

If so, is the Princess Leia mentioned in the list the regular Leia (white dress) or the Bespin?
If its the regular one, then I believe that Leia Bespin was overlooked.

These are Mexican SA, right?:
The Mexican bootleg thread. - Page 5 9984148596_60fb8b9c7b_c

cheers!
Very Happy
those are both leia bespins,just different colours.but your right leia bespin should be up there study 

daren
Back to top Go down
AussieFortuna
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
AussieFortuna

PostSubject: Re: The Mexican bootleg thread.   The Mexican bootleg thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:54 am

Hey this is great cheers thanks guys, we are getting a definitive list going, excellent stuff :clap:

Psybertech, your spot on mate, the SA stands for semi articulated, and nice leia's, i just got that nice purple one in a 3 pack last week, i love the whacky colours with these, the purple looks sweet.

Do you have those as part of a Leia focus?
Back to top Go down
AussieFortuna
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
AussieFortuna

PostSubject: Re: The Mexican bootleg thread.   The Mexican bootleg thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 11:01 am

So Steve and Daren, from what i can see, there are only two ewoks in the line, chief chirpa and logray?

Where do you think the google eye mexi ewoks come into, are they in their own little line, the google eye line lol.Suspect cyclops 
Back to top Go down
emperorburns
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
emperorburns

PostSubject: Re: The Mexican bootleg thread.   The Mexican bootleg thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 11:21 am

AussieFortuna wrote:
So Steve and Daren, from what i can see, there are only two ewoks in the line, chief chirpa and logray?

Where do you think the google eye mexi ewoks come into, are they in their own little line, the google eye line lol.Suspect cyclops 
thats right and they should be a lot cheaper than the polish ewoks at least:Stormtrooper: 
paploo and wicket in the google eyed line and the playskool wickets,i have a lead lumat.i dont know its story but i have a lead yoda as well.i dont know if some dad made them at his work for his kid or a factory made a bunch to sell at markets.they were bought seperatly :scratch: i dont know of any of the other ewoks being from mexico:study: 

daren
Back to top Go down
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

PostSubject: Re: The Mexican bootleg thread.   The Mexican bootleg thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 11:33 am

AussieFortuna wrote:
Do you have those as part of a Leia focus?
I guess you could say that:
The Mexican bootleg thread. - Page 5 9984085295_cb3395ab2b_b
Laughing

AussieFortuna wrote:
Psybertech, your spot on mate, the SA stands for semi articulated, and nice leia's, i just got that nice purple one in a 3 pack last week, i love the whacky colours with these, the purple looks sweet.
I want a loose purple one with a purple (or white) cape. I keep passing up the sealed 3 packs since I would be too tempted to open them up to pull her out. affraid 

I keep looking regularly but finding her loose with a decent shape cape is a pain. Those two loosies were the last I found that were in good shape and a good price.

Still looking............... bounce 

cheers!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://leia.bespin.info/
AussieFortuna
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
AussieFortuna

PostSubject: Re: The Mexican bootleg thread.   The Mexican bootleg thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 11:40 am

LOL, thats what you call a focus , nice stuff, ive never seen so many bespins together at the same time before.

If i ever happen to get a caped double, its coming your way bro, id love to add one to that labour of love focus,
You could also look for the variant, purple dress with pink belt, thats the one i just got, i see your one there has a silver belt.
cheers
Back to top Go down
rebojazz
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
rebojazz

PostSubject: Re: The Mexican bootleg thread.   The Mexican bootleg thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 4:04 pm

Daren-- Yep, I do now have confirmation of the alt. sculpt Gammy Guard, I got a pic from a collector in Mexico of a rather odd rainbow color one with blue head. He recently purchased it from another collector there along with a mini Jabba and a bunch of other cool old stuff. Mmmmmm, mini Jabba! Anyway, Joe has one of these GG's also but didn't realize what it really was by looking at the group pic.

I may have to retake my pics of my Mexican collection as my computer crashed and I lost my new pics along with a lot of older ones, even some pics of the markets in Mexico where bootlegs were sold. I'm trying to retreive some now that I have saved on Photobucket, thank goodness for that, but I didn't save the pics of my collection.

I also got a pic of a brown plastic Lando (which I have) but this one has the skiff helmet which I didn't realize there was one. That's what I like about the older 80's Mexican bootlegs, a lot came with accessories that the later ones didn't and new stuff is showing up now and then.
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: The Mexican bootleg thread.   The Mexican bootleg thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 12:50 am

Steven, are the mexican s.a. Line still being made? I see more and more on eBay and lots of the packages include fetts. Also seeing lots of jawa static and yoda static figures lately are those also newly made?

Also completely different topic does anyone know if Joe Y is still updating the outer realm? I haven't seen anything new to the site in a while. He has some mexican sections, but only the static figures have entries.

I keep seeing the term mini jabba also being thrown about when searching for pics of this line. Any guess as to how many of these are out there and value on them? I found a picture through Google, but have yet to see one sale or come up for sale.
Back to top Go down
emperorburns
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
emperorburns

PostSubject: Re: The Mexican bootleg thread.   The Mexican bootleg thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 4:51 am

trappedtexan wrote:
Steven, are the mexican s.a. Line still being made?  I see more and more on eBay and lots of the packages include fetts.  Also seeing lots of jawa static and yoda static figures lately are those also newly made?  

Also completely different topic does anyone know if Joe Y is still updating the outer realm?  I haven't seen anything new to the site in a while.  He has some mexican sections, but only the static figures have entries.  

I keep seeing the term mini jabba also being thrown about when searching for pics of this line. Any guess as to how many of these are out there and value on them?  I found a picture through Google, but have yet to see one sale or come up for sale.  

Id say its more a case of that theres still thousands left unsold from the last big spurt of manufactoring in the late nineties/early 2000s.but there are some figures that were made just for us collectors to sap up (so kind if them to think of us) the fett is prime example.each and every one of the fetts on ebay are recently made.id say the unart black jawa,yoda and greedo i think it is,are recently made to.as often happens with mex packaged figures,there seems to be a mix match group all in the same package.those jabba scene and awing cardbacks that can be folded to make header cards for bagged figures where the last mass produced packaging that were from a few year ago.i notice some more vinatge header designs copied with those lot on ebay.bottom line is most of them are from the early 2000s and are real mex s/a.just the later ones.the rest are very recently made for collectors.all jumbled together to legitimize the shit ones.

Mmmm mini jabba :Drool: its not so much a line.more like a jabba thats mini.check out joe ys limelight post and look at his mex pics.he has one in there somewhere.i couldnt put a value on one.if one came up for sale it would just be a case of who in steven and i,could get the biggest dump truck full of cash and drive it up to the sellers house. Razz

Daren
Back to top Go down
rebojazz
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
rebojazz

PostSubject: Re: The Mexican bootleg thread.   The Mexican bootleg thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 10:31 am

The Mex/SA figures you see on Ebay are from overstocks found a few years ago, least most of them probably. They were found by the bag fulls and a bunch of unused header cards and mini POTF2 cards. All the Fetts you see in the bags or even loose were made recently over the last couple years. A true 80's Fett you find around often at all on the public market, let alone privately. Anyway, many of these loose figures were bagged with the overstock cards in no random order and even with other recent bootlegs. All the unarticulated Yodas, Jawas, Greedos you see are newer. Many of the molds used to make the Mex/SA line do exist, however, are no longer at any factory.

As far as the Mini-Jabba, it is from this line. There are only two that I know of, Joe has one and I think I know who has the other but not sure. I friend of mine from Mexico had it but sold his collection off so I'm not sure who's hands it's in now. As far as value? Who knows other than a LOT. I'd throw in a thousand easy if that tells you anything. And yes, I'm sure Daren and I would probably just fight to the death over one, lol.
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: The Mexican bootleg thread.   The Mexican bootleg thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 11:15 am

There are only two known in collectors hands? No There goes any hopes of ever finding that. I figured that most of the ones on eBay are newer. I have a small basic set and ,Steven, you helped me get some of them in the past. I was just looking to broaden into this line but there are just so many. I also saw a limelight on rs by Wolff that showed some other mexican line with only a handful of figures and they are fully articulated? We're those made as a precursor to the s.a. Line or all made around the same time? Obviously those had different molds since they look fully articulated. Man the Mexico bootleg lines are so diverse they will keep a collector busy for many many years.

Daren thanks for replying also. I haven't popped over to joe's limelight yet, but am about to see if I can find it.

Back to top Go down
emperorburns
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
emperorburns

PostSubject: Re: The Mexican bootleg thread.   The Mexican bootleg thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 11:32 am

No theres only one known in a collectors hand and another lurking somewhere.i guess theres others but theyve never even surfaced as far as i know.
Theres nothing wrong with those mex s/a on ebay.except those previously mentioned.
There are more lines than a rock stars hotel table in mexican bootlegs.wolff got some killer articulated figures recently.theyre all vintage.i.e 80s.the s/a line got rehashed when sw came back with the prequals.and custom made for collectors were made from then to today.research is the key but its not often real vintage turn up and when they do,they dont often sell for $10 per 3 pack.
Joes jabba is 3rd pic down in his mex s/a pics.near the bottom with the scary chewys.see it and feel the burn steven and i do Crying or Very sad

Daren
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: The Mexican bootleg thread.   The Mexican bootleg thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 11:50 am

Man tHat jabba is sweet.  I wouldn't even be a player if it came up for sale with the amount you guys are willing to go on it.  I will just have to put it out of my mind. :I am stupid:  head bang

Is the one featured on this page http://mightyjabba.com/2011/01/27/mexican-bootlegs-of-vintage-kenner-figures/ the one in joe's collection or is it the one that is floating in an unknown location.

Just to confirm these mash up things on eBay are all currently made right?  They aren't even that neat looking to me.

The Mexican bootleg thread. - Page 5 _5711
The Mexican bootleg thread. - Page 5 _571210

The Mexican bootleg thread. - Page 5 _57_210
The Mexican bootleg thread. - Page 5 _57_310
Back to top Go down
emperorburns
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
emperorburns

PostSubject: Re: The Mexican bootleg thread.   The Mexican bootleg thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 12:07 pm

Yeah he certainly is sweet.how can you not love a jabba thats mini.he always looks like hes smiling at me as if to say "im not in your collection" affraid
dont give up on owning one.you never know what tomorrow will bring lol!
Those things on ebay look recently made.pretty cool for $5/10 but at those prices,id stay well away.just encourages them to pump out more.

Daren
Back to top Go down
rebojazz
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
rebojazz

PostSubject: Re: The Mexican bootleg thread.   The Mexican bootleg thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 1:25 pm

That Jabba shown is from Joes collection.

The one's you have shown from Ebay are all recently made for collectors, as are a lot of Mexican booltegs found on Ebay. Bootlegs from Mexico are very diverse as they have been coming out of that country over a couple decades and by many companies. Even the Mexican/SA line was being made by more than one factory. The articulated bootlegs (vintage) were made about the same time period as the earlier SA's and are very hard to find.

I do remember you buying some from me....
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: The Mexican bootleg thread.   The Mexican bootleg thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 7:30 pm

rebojazz wrote:

2-1B
Admiral Ackbar
At At Driver
Bib Fortuna
Biker Scout
Bossk
B-Wing Pilot
C3PO
C3PO (POTF2 Sculpt)
Chewbacca
Chewbacca (POTF2 Sculpt)
Chief Chirpa
Darth Vader
Darth Vader (Alt Sculpt)
Emperor
Emperors Royal Guard
Gamorrean Guard
Gamorrean Guard (Alt Sculpt)
Greedo
Han Solo
Han Solo Carbonite
Han Solo Endor
Jawa
Klaatu  
Klaatu Skiff
Lando
Logray
Luke Bespin
Luke X-Wing Pilot
Mini Jabba
Nein Numb
Princess Leia
Prune Face
R2 D2
R2-D2 (Alt Sculpt)
R2 D2 (POTF2 Sculpt)
R5-D4 (POTF2 Sculpt)
Ree Yees
Slacious Crumb
Snowtrooper
Stormtrooper
Squid Head
Tie Fighter Pilot
Ugnaught
Weequay
Yoda

Yoda (Vintage Sculpt)

I am going to have to go through the ones I have, but I only have like twenty or so different characters. Is this a defenative list of the s.a. Line characters? Steve or Darren do either of you have a picture guide so I can know what is meant by alt vintage sculpt, vintage sculpt, potf2 sculpt, alt sculpt, etc... I am about ready to try to get at least one of each character from this line. We briefly talked about the mini jabba being most likely unobtainable are there any others in that category? I need to read this thread again sometime when I have a second as I think Steve posted a top ten hardest to find or something. Any help would be appreciated and anybody that has extra mexican s.a. Figures let me know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mexican bootleg thread.   The Mexican bootleg thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mexican bootleg thread.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next