The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Hungarian bootleg thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Joseph_Y
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Joseph_Y

The Hungarian bootleg thread Empty
PostSubject: The Hungarian bootleg thread   The Hungarian bootleg thread I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 11:40 pm

Here's one for all of the Unlicensed Star Wars items that are out there not just the Csillagok Haboruja line. Any info that isn't posted elsewhere is more than welcome here. I'd also like to do a weapons guide for the C-H line and will need your help.

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=697897283
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: The Hungarian bootleg thread   The Hungarian bootleg thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 7:52 am

Joseph_Y wrote:
....I'd also like to do a weapons guide for the C-H line and will need your help.

I could help out with the usual stuff:
Bespin blaster, crossbow and rifle. All in black. Does that help??
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: The Hungarian bootleg thread   The Hungarian bootleg thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 7:53 am

Different paint shemes/colors on Fett:
The Hungarian bootleg thread New_oct_11_009

source:
http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1064044/

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GanjaFett
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
GanjaFett

PostSubject: Re: The Hungarian bootleg thread   The Hungarian bootleg thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 2:46 pm

Sorry Wolff, here's a pic of my Hung Fetts :drumroll:

The Hungarian bootleg thread Hungfe11

Last edited by GanjaFett on Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
BruceW
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner

PostSubject: Re: The Hungarian bootleg thread   The Hungarian bootleg thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 7:03 pm

Being a Leia focus collector, this fits well into my collection! I really like the green gun!

Hungarian MOC Princess Leia (red card, green gun)

The Hungarian bootleg thread Hung

The Hungarian bootleg thread Hung2

The Hungarian bootleg thread Hung3

Thanks to JoeY for helping to authenticate this one!

Cheers!
Bruce
Back to top Go down
Bluestars
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Bluestars

PostSubject: Re: The Hungarian bootleg thread   The Hungarian bootleg thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 7:26 am

just posted it in another thread. might be wrong-sorry if so.
Will post it here as well to make sure its definately in the right section.
A"boxed" hungarian y-wing (which i dont own but its worth showing it).Best, Mike

The Hungarian bootleg thread Abc11
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: The Hungarian bootleg thread   The Hungarian bootleg thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 2:35 pm

WOW....what a picture Michael!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked

I can see some differneces to Joes example:
1. no sticker on wings but painted therefore???
2. the hatch has a different "nob" on top of it
3. Is there a passenger in it???????
Back to top Go down
Joseph_Y
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Joseph_Y

PostSubject: Re: The Hungarian bootleg thread   The Hungarian bootleg thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 2:41 pm

Mike, that pic of the "packaged" Hungarian Y Wing ROCKS..... IF it's for sale I can think of a collection that it'd look great in.....Just sayin Smile

Cheers
Joe
Back to top Go down
dylbacca
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
dylbacca

PostSubject: Re: The Hungarian bootleg thread   The Hungarian bootleg thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 3:35 pm

These are the only things I have to contribute to the Hungarian section. Smile

10-pack
The Hungarian bootleg thread Hungarian

Pig Nosed Yoda
The Hungarian bootleg thread YodaPig-NosedHungary
Back to top Go down
Bluestars
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Bluestars

PostSubject: Re: The Hungarian bootleg thread   The Hungarian bootleg thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 3:45 pm

Joseph_Y wrote:
Mike, that pic of the "packaged" Hungarian Y Wing ROCKS..... IF it's for sale I can think of a collection that it'd look great in.....Just sayin Smile

Cheers
Joe

Unfortunately I dont even kniow who owns ist- found it on the web. There were figures available to go along with the ship but as far as i understood they were just astronauts, nothing to do with sw characters at all...Will dig out that pic with the alternate y-wing with real gun on top next days...

Dylan, again: your hungarian set is unbelievable. Some people would cut a finger off to get the carded Fett and what are you doing- stapling all these together!!! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hungarian bootleg thread   The Hungarian bootleg thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 3:57 pm

*Ahem* - the "only" things, Dylan? Maybe you should re-visit this thread when you have something worthwhile to show :Drool:
Back to top Go down
Bluestars
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Bluestars

PostSubject: Re: The Hungarian bootleg thread   The Hungarian bootleg thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 1:17 pm

another heavy hitter (NONE of these items is with me, Joe owns one of the red Y-Wings)....

[img]The Hungarian bootleg thread Foto_510[/img]
Back to top Go down
doc_atomic
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
doc_atomic

PostSubject: Re: The Hungarian bootleg thread   The Hungarian bootleg thread I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 3:55 pm

I'm interested in collecting the Csillagok Haboruja line -- slowly, eventually -- but I feel like I'm still on shaky ground when it comes to understanding the width and breadth of the different Hungarian bootlegs.

I get that there are the 10 figures in the Csillagok Haboruja line. These are all made of the light, brittle plastic (right?) and came packaged on the cards.

• But how many other lines of Hungarian figures were there, and what were the figures?

• Do these other figures share the same brittle plastic? Or are they made of another material?

Any chance of a side-by-side comparison of characters that appear in multiple lines? (For instance, I know Vader is in the Csillagok Haboruja line and another... So I'd love to see pics of them together in order to identify the differences.)

Thanks!

By the way, it's important to lay the blame for my likely addiction to these toys on Joe and John A (for showing them to me) and Steven W (for selling one to me). In no way is my eventual ruin at the tiny hands of plastic Hungarians *my* fault. Heh.
Back to top Go down
http://astoundingartifacts.blogspot.com
Joseph_Y
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Joseph_Y

PostSubject: Re: The Hungarian bootleg thread   The Hungarian bootleg thread I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 4:15 pm

There are only 2 lines of Hungarian figures: the Csillagok Haboruja line and the 2 figure line that has the pig nose Yoda and solid hand Vader in it. Pics of all and an updated article on the entire line will be coming soon. Lots of other things like the Ywing above, a neat carded rifle and other odds and ends....all to be focused on here as we progress.

Cheers
Joe
Back to top Go down
doc_atomic
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
doc_atomic

PostSubject: Re: The Hungarian bootleg thread   The Hungarian bootleg thread I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 4:17 pm

Okay, much simpler than I thought. I'll wait for the articles, then, for the specifics. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://astoundingartifacts.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: The Hungarian bootleg thread   The Hungarian bootleg thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 5:03 pm

Hey guys, quick question for all you Hung experts out there - do all C3POs have removable limbs? Thanks!

Turk
Back to top Go down
Bluestars
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Bluestars

PostSubject: Re: The Hungarian bootleg thread   The Hungarian bootleg thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 7:00 pm

the one i have has super tight limbs and is unused but as far as i can tell limbs are fix.
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: The Hungarian bootleg thread   The Hungarian bootleg thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 10:45 am

I'll try now to upgrade my complete set of figures which all had no weapons and caps...etc

So far I completed:

- Chewbacca
- Boba Fett
- Biker
- Han
- Wicket

Very Happy

Last edited by wbobafett on Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:06 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jaybird
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Jaybird

PostSubject: Re: The Hungarian bootleg thread   The Hungarian bootleg thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 5:32 pm

Hey Guys, Just wanted to see if anyone knows anything about this item that someone has offered to see me. They claim its a Hungarian A-wing bootleg.

The Hungarian bootleg thread A-wing13

The Hungarian bootleg thread A-wing14

Sorry the pictures are so small and crappy but that is what he sent me. I did ask for better pictures so I could read all the info on the card and if he had any information about when the toy was made. He did say the a-wing was never removed from the package. I just wasn't sure if it was a legit Hungarian bootleg. Also if he was asking to much for it. He wants $100 for it.

My only concern is that I really dont know the guy and I really know squat about Hungarian bootlegs. He is a friend of a friend that lives in Hungry. I saw he had pictures of star wars bootlegs (on Facebook) and it sparked a conversation. Next thing I know he offers to sell me a full set of 40 Hungarian card calendars for $200 and this A-wing for $100.

Any help with this would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
rubberlike
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
rubberlike

PostSubject: Re: The Hungarian bootleg thread   The Hungarian bootleg thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 7:11 pm

Don't buy that A-Wing!

It's Chinese and was made within the last few of years. I don't know what one in a rough package would sell for but I'm sure a whole lot less than $100. I bought one off of Ebay without the packaging for $6 about 9 months ago. I gave it to my son and he plays with it in the bath.

The calendars that you are talking about, are they the photo card calendar thingies? If so, those are pretty cool. I have one. $5 each sounds fine if you are buying a couple but that sounds high for a bulk price IMO.
Back to top Go down
http://wencl.org
Jaybird
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Jaybird

PostSubject: Re: The Hungarian bootleg thread   The Hungarian bootleg thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 8:38 pm

rubberlike wrote:
Don't buy that A-Wing!

lol! That is why I wanted to ask before I said yes to buying. I figured the stickers and the packaging looked somewhat newer to me. I am just glad that I had my doubts about it, I guess I am learning something. He also had a lot of newer playing cards/ advertisements for Pepsi and all the newer star wars movies/ cartoons. I knew something wasn't right about it.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: The Hungarian bootleg thread   The Hungarian bootleg thread I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 3:50 pm

Warning?!?!?

The actual auctions on hungarian MOCs do look fake...dont they??

I cant help. Lukes face looks just wrong. The beltbuckle is never painted.

The Leia has total wrong cape and it looks handcut. Its to short and edgy.

Not one figure has any weapons?!?!?!

.... anyone else having this impression??
Back to top Go down
Bluestars
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Bluestars

PostSubject: Re: The Hungarian bootleg thread   The Hungarian bootleg thread I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 4:17 pm

completely fake, figures, blister, cardbacks, no accessoires....
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: The Hungarian bootleg thread   The Hungarian bootleg thread I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 5:59 pm

Bluestars wrote:
completely fake, figures, blister, cardbacks, no accessoires....

Thanks for confirming. I was afraid I had ruined someones day by outing! But if they are really fake Im happy I wrote what I wrote! Very Happy

(Just thought the figures look suspect! No idea on cards and bubbles! :/ )
Back to top Go down
rebojazz
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
rebojazz

PostSubject: Re: The Hungarian bootleg thread   The Hungarian bootleg thread I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 10:41 am

Unfortunately, all of those cards are fake like said before. The first Fett he had on Ebay did have a weapon (ligit?) and there is another Fett on a orange card that we'll probably see shortly that also has a weapon along with some other stuff we haven't seen yet. That's the only thing that sucks about MOC Hungarian figures is that there are more fakes out there than any other MOC bootleg line, mostly out of Hungary too. I have a small library of fake MOC photos and I will say that some of them are pretty damn good if you don't know what to look for.

It's not Hungarian but that's a pretty sweet A-Wing Jaybird!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hungarian bootleg thread   The Hungarian bootleg thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hungarian bootleg thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next