The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes. Empty
PostSubject: Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes.   Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 4:59 pm

here is a list of stuff jessstarwars "jorge enrique silva sandin" sold me as ledy and it turned out to be fake,and or kenner.He is a dealer from Mexico.stay away from this one.he got me for$365 dollars worth of fakes.take a look at the jawa it has no label or grade it's just encsaed in acrylic.do you beleive afa still charged $90 for this,what a waste, it's like this bastard got me for another $90 on top of everything else.here's the list.
1.fake LL jawa $300
2.fake LL r2d2 $50
3.fake LL bespin blaster. $15
here are pics of the fake item's plus the original receipt that is itemized with each individual price i paid for each.also here are the afa refusual report's and feedback form's from afa on the matter.
Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes. Pictur10Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes. Kenner10Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes. Scan0010Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes. Scan0015Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes. Scan0016Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes. Scan0017

Last edited by vintageSWfan on Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
BILLIAM666
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
BILLIAM666

PostSubject: Re: Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes.   Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 5:13 pm

Sorry to hear it, I would be BEYOND pissed. Hopefully you are able to get the money back by disputing it if it is not to late. Thanks for the warning.
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes.   Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 5:19 pm

the guy is a totall stroke,he's not making me any offer's to make it up to me.this is the first email he replied to me since i bought this figure exacley 1 year and 3 day's ago,joetxtk actually help'd me out he wrote a message to him in spanish and i copied it and sent it to him.finally after a fkn year he respond's back the coward.but he wrote me back in spanish.WTF!!yeah he got me for $365 dollars.he sold me a fake jawa,r2d2,and blaster.Dan.
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes.   Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 5:21 pm

billiam i sent you a pm.
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes.   Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 6:31 pm

Loving the avatar Billiam Smile Jessstarwars has popped up once or twice before in watch out sections, I think the admiral had a problem or two rectified hopefully you get something back.
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes.   Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 6:40 pm

the sob just emaild me.he say's he's not going to take any responsibilty on this matter.he said he is not going to work with me at all.no refund no credit.well he stole $365 from my pocket.this guy has zero credability,zero respect.100% crook.i guess this is what they do wait forever to reply to you then as time goes by they try to act like something never happened.i had a similiar case like this with psboym2 another shady ebay Ledy dealer from mexico.
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes.   Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 6:42 pm

thank you for the support james.i appreciate it.yes billiam your avatar is awesome.Dan cheers
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes.   Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 5:45 am

I just read this and your other thread Dan terrible news mate and it must sting even more that you had to pay the AFA to check them and confirm they are fake.

This really highlights the problems with multiple people selling fake Lili Ledy items. As the value and desirability of Lili Ledy is high supply outstrips demand and people are taking advantage of the fact that there is a lot of misinformation out there and are selling faked figures.

This along with Darthganjas Gam Guard fake highlight just how important it is to complete the TIG Lili Ledy Guide!

If anyone is thinking of buying Lili Ledy figures then get some detailed pictures off the seller and contact one of the TIG team and we can help you in terms of identifying if the item is genuine or not.

Jay

Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
sacko

PostSubject: Re: Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes.   Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:45 am

Sorry Dude! That does suck. I hope things work out for you. Don't give up.

Billiam - Can we get a bigger version of that pic. Fantastic Smile
Back to top Go down
BILLIAM666
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
BILLIAM666

PostSubject: Re: Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes.   Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:53 am

I will post it on here when I get home from work. It is a great Pic, I wish I was that Fett.
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes.   Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:57 am

Yeh James is right i had 2 Kenners sent to me but he rectified that on the next purchase, good luck on sorting something out m8
Back to top Go down
BILLIAM666
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
BILLIAM666

PostSubject: Re: Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes.   Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 4:36 pm

Here you go sacko!!! (doubleclick)

Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes. Fullsc13

Last edited by BILLIAM666 on Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes.   Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 4:41 pm

thank you all for the support.i need it.it does really suck,i hate being taken advantage of.the guy really got me good.jessstarwars is making no effert in making it up to me. i received an email today from him and he say's he's not responsible for the jawa because he sold it for a friend.WTF!my money went to his bank account his name is on receipt of purchase and he sold it to me .i told him he is 100% liable he was the seller.can you beleive he tried pulling that shit.that's like when you see the show cop's on tv and they ask a guy they just pulled drug's off of, are these your sir.no their not mine i was just holding them for a friend. ok time to arrest you.but sir there not mine. yaya tell it to the judge. job cop laffing at person's ignorance.dude goes to jail the end.Dan
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes.   Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:04 pm

BILLIAM666 wrote:

Damn, she looks good up close. :Drool:
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
ctscanman68
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
ctscanman68

PostSubject: Re: Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes.   Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:18 pm

BILLIAM666 wrote:
I will post it on here when I get home from work. It is a great Pic, I wish I was that Fett.

First you guys post pics of Admirals wedding day, NOW MINE! This madness has to stop!
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes.   Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:03 pm

can she do me next lol!
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes.   Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:09 pm

vintageSWfan wrote:
can she do me next lol!
As long as she's brushing her teeth inbetween 'drinks' I'll stand in line lol!
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes.   Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:43 pm

that's what i'm talkn about. lol!
Back to top Go down
sacko
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
sacko

PostSubject: Re: Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes.   Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 12:29 am

BILLIAM666 wrote:

What a PIC Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

Thanks dude!
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes.   Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 3:01 am

Wow looks like wife number 69 to me
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes.   Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 3:08 am

I know it's an old joke but: 68s are so much better- it's just like a 69 but you owe her one Laughing
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes.   Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 3:09 am

geez you just married her and she's all ready cheatn. lol!
Back to top Go down
Plantman
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Plantman

PostSubject: Re: Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes.   Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 6:17 am

You really have gone through the shite with this guy!!

admittedly the jawa doesnt look too bad, its difficult to see from the pics, but you always have an outlet if you have paid on your credit card, how long ago were the purchases?
Back to top Go down
http://www.vintagetoybox.net
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes.   Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 6:40 am

actually the figure is real.the blaster gun is real,it was mine before i bought the figure. the cape and hat are fake which makes me out a lot of money. oh yeah he aslo fkd me on a fake ledy r2d2 and a fake ledy bespin blaster.i bought all of this stuff from him at the same time.i'm in the hole $365+$90 afa.
Back to top Go down
Plantman
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Plantman

PostSubject: Re: Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes.   Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:14 am

Hmmm

how long ago?

this is a good hi-res reference picture

http://theswca.com/images-misc/universo-jawa-front.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://www.vintagetoybox.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes.   Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next