The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 4:42 am

cheers enjoyed catching up on the latest probes! Great interviews Frank and Ozio  :clap: 
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 5:50 am

I btw really would like to see some close ups of the LL shelf....with open doors  Razz Razz 

(Look at the army building burgundy Squids  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked )

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 13 Cam01311
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 5:08 pm

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 13 Lkjhjh10

The TIG Exam Room

Please welcome the next TIG victim who has bravely agreed to take the probe ...

The Alpha Wolf of the Coo pack has bent over to give us a good look in his crack  Twisted Evil

TEST SUBJECT # 35

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 13 22-9810
Screen Name: wbobafett
Special Powers: - Spotting Coos from the front and being too slow on bargains and FS threads

Greetings Wolff , thank you for your cooperation , let the probing begin ....

#1 What is your favorite SW memory ? (film or toy line)

I would say the first time I saw ANH with my dad. I had to wait for it because I was too young to see it in time. I already had a lot of toys and couldn’t wait to see the movies. I am born in 1979, so I actually never made it to the cinemas. Knewing it was out there, having the toys but never was allowed to watch it made it very special as I finally happened.  Very Happy

#2 Which SW character would you dress up as if you were attending a convention ?

Leia Princess! Hahaha….no I am just kidding. Stormtrooper would be my choice I guess. Pretty boring huh? I just love to see as many of them possible walking around at conventions.  Stormie Smiley

**FX-7 Edit** :

Seeing lot's of Stormtrooper's togeather at one time is cool ...
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 13 Img_1510

but a Slave Leia army might be better  What a Face
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 13 Prince18
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 13 Slave_17

#3 Please tell us about your focus on coo variation research and why you chose to concentrate in this area of collecting :

Well I was a variant hunter from the beginning I guess. I found a Vinyl Cape Jawa on a flea market in Germany as I was a boy…not sure anymore…about 13 years old I guess. I always knew it is a special figure and had to keep begging my dad to buy it for me. I think the guy wanted about 10-15 DM (about 8 USD that time) for it….waaay to much to pay for a used toy. My father and I used to buy SW figures for 1 USD each or so. But I wanted it so bad. Glad I could convince my father Very Happy 
I also had a Trilogo Fett in my childhood collection. These are btw the only figures left from my childhood collection I guess. Not sure on some of the regular figures but normally they had heavy playwear…. especially the Rebels got beat up every time I played! Very Happy
I have to say that both my parents are collectors as well. I grew up on flea markets and antique shows etc. So collecting was something which was an every day thing to me, as well as seeing differences and watching for labels, markings, country stamps, etc. Seeing that there can be different capes or different colors on figures made me keep looking for more. I bought the “SU Star Heroes Collector” in 1998 and I finally had an overview of the things that were actually produced at that time. I only had one MOC as a kid and lost the cardback sadly (Klaatu). All other toys I had were used toys from other kids. And there was more: In that collectors guide there was a very small picture of a red eyed Brazil R2. I loved it from first sight and needed to have this. In 1999 I discovered ebay and from then on I was always looking for variants. Research was quite harder at that time. And the purchases were risky. Western Union payments to Brazil or Argentina could get “lost” from time to time. Therefore some stuff was damn cheap (carded TopToys for 40 USD each, Glasslite ships boxed for 50 USD each etc). In 2008 I finally joined RS…and was educated…the hard way…LOL. Meeting other variant collectors really brought my collection forward. There was always a next step… and it ended up in Coo-collecting. It was more fun in the first place but then evolved into a serious research project.
I btw gave up Coo-collecting since a few years. I have heavily reduced my collection. I guess I still have about 800-900 figures but I surely sold about 350 figures in the last years of my personal collection and I plan do reduce further. That btw is much harder and tougher then gathering the stuff  Very Happy . The aim will be to keep only main variants and families, but as said…to draw the line can be tricky sometimes. And there is always one more thing: I need it for a further guide…so I need to keep it for now…I have hundreds of figures just sitting here because I probably will need them for future guides….same with the weapons….but that’s another story.

So to answer the original question: I just love to see different styles/variants/paint jobs on a figure next to each other. If someone remembers the very old pictures of Kim Zoll (I guess it was him) with production figures and bootlegs…a dream!!

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 13 27052510

I cannot tell you why but having an R2-D2 “pop-up saber” next to the Glasslite “red eye” and next to the Uzay with white saber and that upper cool sticker…this is IMO a dream Trio. (I need to do that picture urgently btw..LOL). I never got into Droids or Ewoks line. They are simply not Star Wars to me….I cannot help…so no Droids pop-up here….ever!

There were many collections out there which inspired me and which I studied for hours again and again: Mike_Skywalker, Uli, Kenneth, Sergio…etc. Of course Rog’s Coo pictures were the initially start to collect Coos. How can we thank Rog for that? I don’t know….he was the first…he is the king.  Very Happy

**FX-7 Edit** :

http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t6409-coo-guide-30

http://swspaceclub.com/wbobafett/introduction-coos/

#4 If you had to choose 3 things from your collection as your favorites , what would they be and why ?

10 things plus would be easier, because I have many figures I “love most”. And as I love variants it is also sometimes “the group” that makes it perfect. 5 single figures that aren’t so special to me regarding them single, but as a group they could transform to an upper grail set!
I will try anyway:

#1 : Uzay R2 with saber. I just love that piece and the way I could purchase it Wink. Cannot talk that in public but it is a hell of a friendship gesture!!! Thank you my friend!

#2 : TopToys Luke Jedi. Complete with all original accessories this thing is pure killer if you ask me. I bought it in parts and every story is a bit special IMO. The figure with saber was acquired very cheap directly from a very nice guy in Argentina. The blaster actually was originally from a faked Pablo MOC Prototype if I remember correctly. The MOC was opened (because fake) and the original cape and blaster made there way from JayMassive (the former site owner) to ChrisP. Chris sold them to me after the disaster with the DBRS…you cannot describe this in words IMO. Thank you Chris!

And now it is getting very hard for me. Another bootleg?? Polish black Chewbacca with original crossbow or Polish black Snowtrooper with original rifle? Hungarian Fett or complete Vader?...ah snap…how could I forget:

#3 : PBP Luke Farmboy, because it is simply the most rare licensed piece! What makes him also special is that he makes the PBP-gang complete. The purchase was a pure thriller. The thing was pulled from ebay and I had to react…as well as many, many, many others. It was an auction in the dark…I got 3 emails a day that my offer was overbid now and if I want to go higher. If I remember correctly the seller got scared after three days…he didn’t knew what was going on and asked me: What the heck is this and why are so many people interested for crazy amounts? I explained him the origin and rarity of the figure and therefore got it! He put the biddings to an end and sold it to me although he had higher offers!

So of course rarity makes pieces special, but some pieces I just love for the way the ended up here, or because of the famous “seller-names” written on them. But sometimes it’s both: a good story and an upper rare piece…plus a perfect variant/bootleg!! Wink

**FX-7 Edit** :

http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t5557-my-loose-bootlegs-uzay-hungarian-polish-etc

http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t2173-my-new-collection-room-new-04-30-13

http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t4350-anh-loose-figures-variants-bootlegs_wip

http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t5536-my-loose-variants-updated-meccano-top-toys

http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t3845-complete-pbpand-poch-exclusive-collection

http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t1236-wbobafett-s-ledy-collectionupdated01-20-2011

#5 What song would you perform at a Karaoke ?

The Cantina-Song….because it’s an instrumental. Very Happy

**FX-7 Edit** :

Wolff and the Modal Nodes are here to entertain ...
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 13 Wolff_10

a special Thank You to Jersey Jay (psybertech) for providing that photo to the FX-7 exam team  cheers

#6   What’s the weirdest/most fun SW item in your collection ?

Should be the German Carnival bootlegs. These look so weird and fun at the same time. They totally do not match my collecting criteria and are totally wrong here. Wrong size, not articulated….totally out of place. BUT…I love them and they will stay here (sorry John and Joe)  Wink
I urgently need to do some new pictures of them for Joe’s bootleg site, but here are some old ones for now:

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 13 German10

#7 There is a rumor going around that you do custom vehicles and figures that should have been released by Kenner but never was  thinking  Would you share some pics of some of your custom work with us ?

I do build a Khetanna (Jabba’s Sailbarge), that is correct. When it will be finished no one knows. Very Happy
I also used to build custom figures and have built some dioramas for displaying my collection. I get into building stuff from time to time when I need a break from collecting! It is a good way sometimes to get some distance but on the other hand still stay sticked to the hobby.

I started with this very crudely built shelf:
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 13 Img_9010

Then followed by building some custom figures. Here are some of the cooler ones:
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 13 921010
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 13 911010

I think the dioramas are well known?? Here is the renewed “Death Star Hangar”
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 13 Img_1212

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 13 Img_1211

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 13 Img_1213

…and some of the smaller dios:
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 13 Projec10

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 13 Self_d10

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 13 Img_0310

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 13 Img_0110

…and of course the work-in-progress Khetanna:

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 13 Khetan10
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 13 Khetan11
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 13 Khetan12
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 13 Khetan13

I have some more work in progress stuff…but I simply do not know where to take the time to get along with those. IMO it is pointless to force myself to go on…it should be fun after all?? But oh boy I cannot wait to go on with the Khetanna….I must resist since month to completely prime it…but it looks sooo much cooler primed….I know it!!

Just for this interview….sneak…never shown pictures  Wink :
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 13 Img_5910

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 13 0062210

Just parts…I know…but maybe the „wings“ are cool??

**FX-7 Edit** :

http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t3650-my-death-star-hangar-new-building-process

http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t5832-khetanna-jabba-s-sailbarge-custom-update-01aug2013

#8 What advice would you give to a collector just starting out in the hobby ?

Do not safe money on original weapons! Searching and buying loose weapons to complete your figures is a pain in the butt….you will loose money…you will get cheated and frustrated….and the only one earning money is the shipping-companies! Do not safe money on weapons…seriously…just don’t do it!!
The second advice would be: Leave your time. Just too many collectors want too much at once...fail or get bored quickly...and sell on. Just sad to see this happen again and again and again!! The experience shows: Collect slow and your collection will grow slow but therefore stays together and with you far longer!!

#9 Other than Star Wars , do you collect any other toy lines ?

I have still some He-Man and crazy amounts of Lego and Playmobil somewhere in storage at my parent’s house, but these are leftovers from my childhood.
I used to collect “Überraschungs-Eier” (Kinder Surprize/Ferrero), but can you call those toys?? You won’t believe it, but even in that kind of collecting area you can spend 1k on a figure  Razz  .
I indeed spent a whole lot of time collecting those. I was on flea markets every Saturday going through all toy boxes to find special and rare figures. It was these times I also found Barada, Amanaman and other great SW figures I didn’t even know these do exist. Ferrero collecting was great in the beginning. The first cataloges were copied paper handouts that were given from collector to collector. It then got pretty ugly and just incredible ridiculous. I saw loads of people weighing the “Kinder Eggs” in grocery stores to determine what’s in it and to find the new released rarities…making all people mad that actually wanted to weight their vegetables. In addition the old stuff got faked pretty soon. Accessories were partially rare as hell….but the fakers didn’t stop with those: In the end whole figures were faked, painted and completed with faked accessories. That really drove me away from collecting Ferrero figures. I still have a set of the real old ones from the 70s and early 80s. Nice stuff and for sure not faked. I could make some serious cash I guess selling those, but honestly I love that tiny collection….just two small boxes full of rarities  Very Happy

#10 Do you have any other hobbies, and what are they ?

Star wars collecting with the forums and the guides, pictures etc is very time consuming, so there is not much left. I do cook a bit…

**FX-7 Edit** :
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 13 Wolf-i10

and I am a total film-fan. So a true couch potatoe!!...hehehe….
I especially love South Korean films…and hate the American remakes…sorry guys, but WHY?? I have to say we in Germany are at least lucky that these actually get dubbed in our language and not only subbed…that is a huge plus of course. Chan-Wook Park (Oldboy, Lady Vengeance or I saw the devil) is of course one of my favourite directors, but I also like the classics from Kubrick, Lynch or Noé…and the many others I forgot. Of course I am also addicted to series like South Park, Game of Thrones, Boardwalk Empire or Misfits (sad it’s over)…..let’s be honest…besides C.S.I., Doctor-Series and Desperate Housewives I guess I am watching everything  Very Happy

**FX-7 Edit** :
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 13 Star-p10
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 13 Mashup11
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 13 Star-115FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 13 Tumbl105

My newest hobby is of course my daughter! We have already lots of fun together…and I will surely teach her how to hunt whatever she wants to collect in her life (fingers crossed for sth. cool)!

**FX-7 Edit** :

a lovely addition to your collection she is  cheers
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 13 Sw_lau10

This concludes your probe - Excellent answers Wolff cheers

Thank you for your participation  :clap:

Please collect a complimentary Brew as you exit ...

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 13 Lachsc10

a great tasting beer to ease the pain in your rear  Wink

Now get the hell out of my exam room and send the next victim , er ... Patient in Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 5:21 pm

Another great probing James!  :clap: 

@ Wolff, I really enjoyed reading your answers, and it's good to see that the Khetanna is still progressing!  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 5:29 pm

WOW! Shocked

I have seen most of your limelight shots and collection shots you post publicly but I have never seen that hanger shot! WOW! Just WOW!

I tried my hand at a hanger scene once using the falcon, but mine was just bits of cardboard, paint and markers - yours looks like the freakin movies! Awesome!

Great stuff, Wolff!

Oh and that picture of you playing with the Cantina band was taken candidly from Tiggy while he was at a strip club. I did NOT photoshop it! tongue

Great stuff and thanks for shedding some light on the history of Wollf!

cheers!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://leia.bespin.info/
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 5:37 pm

A truly anticipated probe  cheers 

Thanks Wolff & James  :clap:  a great read into the mind of the uber collector!

wbobafett wrote:
The experience shows: Collect slow and your collection will grow slow but therefore stays together and with you far longer!!

Couldn't agree more! I am one skint bastard, but my slow progress through collecting has been great and has also seen some great bargains  Very Happy  which unfortunately are a thing of the past  Sad 

Great read! All the best chief  cheers 
Back to top Go down
Nico
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Nico

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 6:25 pm

Cheers Wolff and James for a truly excellent read  cheers
The dioramas are awesome  cheers 
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 10:45 pm

That was a great read. Thank you Wolff and James! Very Happy

Love those dioramas and custom figures (great skills!). And the background story about the Überraschungs-Eier.

Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
Richard_H
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 4:40 am

Excellent interview and a great read. Well done guys. Some good advice there.
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 7:21 am

Already up  Shocked Shocked 

Thanks James!! It was great fun to take part  cheers cheers 

Thank you all for the nice comments.... Very Happy

@Jay: Wow....I look scary on that day in the cantina!! You had to make that picture while I was totally done...don't you??  lol! 
Back to top Go down
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 8:37 am

Wolff, that was a fantastic probing. cheers  I still enjoy seeing pictures of your customs and diorama's. Those are awesome. :clap: 
Back to top Go down
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 8:42 am

lol!

@Wolff

Perhaps you should not have drank the Bith Ale - I think it has a side effect on humans causing your head to swell up and makes you look like a Bith.
Thankfully it isn't permanent!

tongue
Back to top Go down
http://leia.bespin.info/
AussieFortuna
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
AussieFortuna

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 9:05 am

Fantastic Probing,:clap:  i love it when people put plenty of effort in nice one Wolff, really enjoyed it, and Jimmy, great work and thanks for putting so much effort into being the probe master  cheers 
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 11:44 am

Wolff, enjoyed! That was great to see your customs, dioramas and builds as a little showcase here - stuff I'd seen before over the years, but some I forgot, and when you see them altogether looks even more impressive  :clap: 

Lynch and Kubrik and the TV series you mentioned are big faves here  Smile 

Didn't know about the Kinder fakes!  affraid  Glad I just mainly collect the vintage ads and some modern sets!  

Thanks for giving a top probe Wolff and Jim  cheers
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 12:01 pm

Artoo_Detour wrote:

Didn't know about the Kinder fakes!  affraid  .....

There is even a book on fakes!!!
http://www.eierlei.de/artikel?articleID=35

There is over 100.000 different fakes known till today!!!  Shocked Shocked Shocked 

http://www.eierlei.de/artikel?articleID=37
http://www.eierlei.de/artikel?articleID=41
http://www.eierlei.de/artikel?articleID=40
http://www.eierlei.de/artikel?articleID=93
etc etc

Figures, accessories and the whole paper stuff (advertising, inlets etc)

It is really insane!

Glad you all liked it! Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 1:49 pm

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 13 Lkjhjh10

The TIG Exam Room

Please welcome the next TIG victim who has bravely agreed to take the probe ...

He has been baited , hooked and reeled in ... Twisted Evil

TEST SUBJECT # 36

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 13 855-8810
Screen Name: Chopper
Special Powers: None I can mention here !!

Greetings Jordan , thank you for your cooperation , let the probing begin ....

#1 What is your favorite SW memory ? (film or toy line)

100% the toy line. My best memory is Christmas as a kid. We were not very well off and money was tight. Luckily for me my Aunt and Uncle had more money than a bull could shit AND owned a toy store. I used to run around showing Mum and Dad what SW toys I loved and there they were on Christmas morning in my Santa stocking !! That was the shiz !!

#2 Which SW character would you dress up as if you were attending a convention ?

Probably Lobot ... the bald head would look a treat !

**FX-7 Edit** :

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 13 1910-a10

#3 Describe your collection in 50 words or less !

Mainly loose, none the same and full of variants. A few ships and playsets added in for a wee bit of variety.

#4 If you had to choose 3 things from your collection as your favorites , what would they be and why ?

Ok the first one is gonna sound strange but my original Luke Jedi has a sweet smell to it and every time he gets taken our for an inspection (play) the small takes me back to when I was little.

Second is my PBP Luke X Wing as he is in almost mint condition...
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 13 Pbpluk10

and last but not least is my newly acquired Ledy Jawa Removable hood, its perfect !

#5 What song would you perform at a Karaoke ?

I was and still am a mad Hip Hop fan. I used to compete in the Def Jam competitions around town and always did well. These days its pretty much only Australian Hip Hop ... but back in the days of living in London I used to do California Love by Dr Dre every Friday night !

**FX-7 Edit** :

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 13 Beats_10
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 13 Beats_11FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 13 Funny-28

#6   What’s the weirdest/most fun SW item in your collection ?

My Rancor ... he has two Jawas stuck in his belly that I canny get out !!!

**FX-7 Edit** :

Getting one stuck in his belly just wasn't enough
 lol!

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 13 Jawa_r10

#7 Which SW characters , creatures , vehicles or play sets would you like to have seen released that was never released during the vintage line ?

The Endor shield generator would have been tops  cheers

**FX-7 Edit** :

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 13 13363610

#8 Flyboy question ! You have the chance to fly or drive one of Kenner's ships or mini rigs that has been made into a real full-scale working vehicle ... Which vehicle do you choose and why ?

Speeder Bike hands down .... just for the speeeeeeed   :run2:

#9 Other than Star Wars , what other toy lines do you collect ?

I have a nice collection of Nintendo Game & Watch ... pretty cool still  Cool

#10 Do you have any other hobbies, and what are they ?

Fishing Fishing and Fishing ...

**FX-7 Edit** :

some of Jordan's Trophies ...

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 13 Choppe10
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 13 D4nw10
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 13 Rdr010

and the Trophies he hopes to catch soon What a Face

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 13 Stormt26

oh and I love the UFC (watching only  What a Face )

**FX-7 Edit** :

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 13 Storm-10

This concludes your probe - Excellent answers Jordan cheers

Thank you for your participation  :clap:

Please collect your complimentary backdoor prize as you exit ...

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 13 Star-118

Now get the hell out of my exam room and send the next victim , er ... Patient in Twisted Evil

Last edited by ourchickenshack on Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 3:13 pm

Once again nice work James, and thanks Jordon for a little in sight into you and your collection. And wow a PBP luke xwp loose with helmet emblems!!!

Back to top Go down
AussieFortuna
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
AussieFortuna

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 11:43 pm

Nice work Jordan, some nice big reds there mate, congrats, thanks again Jimmy, great probe.
Back to top Go down
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 9:10 am

Nicely done Jordan. cheers  btw. that is a beautiful luke xw. :clap: 
Back to top Go down
Nico
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Nico

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 3:06 pm

Well answered Jordan, another great probe guys  cheers
Love the Luke xw  cheers 
Back to top Go down
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 4:27 pm

Another great probe James and another interesting read Jordan  cheers 
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 6:15 am

Great probe Jim and Jordan. Top work on getting that LXWP with emblems intact  cheers 
Back to top Go down
Chopper
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Chopper

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 6:18 am

James .... amazing ... you made my boring post look great, much respect

Thanks for all the nice comments guys
Back to top Go down
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 2:54 pm

some more great probings guys  cheers cheers cheers 

Wolff I never tire at looking at your amazing Dio's and customs, its also interesting to find how your obsession with coo hunting began.
It  is however, worryingly contagious  study  affraid 

Jordan, great to put a face to the avatar mate. That is one nice looking PBP Luke X-wing pilot, congrats  :clap: it would be nice to see a limelight of all your other goodies.
The Rancor with two Jawa's rattling around inside it, made me laugh  Very Happy  I wonder how many other Rancor's out there have similar afflictions  thinking 

More sterling work from the master of probes, keep up the good work Jim  :clap: :clap:
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 12:07 am

I enjoyed reading the last interview. Great work, Jordan and James!  Very Happy

@ Jordan: Any chance we might see a limelight of your loose collection? Would love to see it.
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next