The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 5:32 am

Caught up with all the latest probings, great interviews Julian, Paul, Steven, Daren and Andrew  :clap:  Had a good chuckle and you all have some cool items in your collections. Jim, funny pics as always  cheers 
Back to top Go down
Nico
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Nico

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 7:02 am

Great answers Andrew, an enjoyable read there mate  cheers

James, keep em coming bro  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Section 8
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Section 8

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 4:55 am

Great Job, ChickenShack.  cheers 

Love the Biker images. Also particularly like the Rage clip as the band had been asked to not use bad language in their lyrics on live UK radio. What did they expect? Fools.  lol! 
Back to top Go down
http://www.familytreeman.co.uk
jadams67
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
jadams67

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 8:27 am

I loves these. Great getting to know the members better is always nice and entertaining.
Back to top Go down
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 9:16 am

Great probings Daren & Andrew. cheers 
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 1:17 pm

Class interview, Andrew & James.

Impressive Gamorrean army too.
Good decision to promote the LL figure to commander. Ledy rules!  Cool
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 12:14 pm

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 12 Lkjhjh10

The TIG Exam Room

Please welcome the next TIG victim who has bravely agreed to take the probe ...

TEST SUBJECT # 33

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 12 774-3710
Screen Name: frunkstar
Special Powers: Baggie identification and I can cook
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 12 Imgp0610

Greetings Frank , thank you for your cooperation , let the probing begin ....

#1 What is your favorite SW memory ? (film or toy line)

Walking in to my local modern toys store with a crinkled £5 note to buy my first vehicle... a Palitoy Landspeeder  Very Happy

**FX-7 Edit** :

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 12 Landsp10

#2 Which SW character would you dress up as if you were attending a convention ?

Kit Fisto

**FX-7 Edit** :

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 12 Kitfis10

#3 Please tell us what your overall collection focus is and why you chose to concentrate in this area of collecting :

Baggies - still so much to be learned  study

#4 If you had to choose 3 things from your collection as your favorites , what would they be and why ?

1. Special Offer X-Wing - was my grail Item & now I actually own one  cheers
2. Palitoy Baggies I got from an former Palitoy employee... which started the ball rolling for me collecting baggies  What a Face
3. Star Wars issue (brown Box) Multi-Packs - signed salesman samples (2) - never thought I would get the chance to own one let alone 2  celebrate

#5 What song would you perform at a Karaoke ?

Don't swear at me - I could clear a room faster than the falcon can do the Kessel run  :run2:

**FX-7 Edit** :

#6   What’s the weirdest/most fun SW item in your collection ?

My battle damaged Stormtrooper - my only remaining childhood figure  Cool

**FX-7 Edit** :

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 12 Realis10

#7 Which SW characters , creatures , vehicles or play sets would you like to have seen released that was never released during the vintage line ?

1. A-Wing for the vintage line (not Droids  Razz )
2. Sandcrawler - never issued in the U.K
3. Grand Moff Tarkin figure
4. Baggies/multi-packs for the U.K market

#8 What advice would you give to a collector just starting out in the hobby ?

Don't go at it like a bull in a china shop , THINK about what interests you & follow your heart not your head  Wink

#9 Other than Star Wars , do you collect any other toy lines ?

No , its all about SW goodness for this guy !

**FX-7 Edit** :

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 12 Whysta10

#10 Do you have any other hobbies, and what are they ?

Motorbikes (sport)
Free Climbing (within my abilities)
Marine reef keeping (live corals)
Sea fishing - you can eat what you catch rather than throw it back  lol!

**FX-7 Edit** :

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 12 2happy10

Check this thread for a little more of Frank's background information...

http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t4194-meet-the-tig-team?highlight=meet

And now for a special FX-7 public service announcement ...

Frank is much too humble to mention this but he is quite the humanitarian  What a Face  . When he isn't hunting down baggies he spends much of his free time rescuing wayward Power Droid figures from out of the wild  Very Happy

Life can be hard for a Power Droid ... years of abuse and growing up with out any love from collectors leads most Gonk's to a hard life on the streets ...

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 12 Star_w69

As the founder of "FRONK" (Friends Rescuing Outcast & Neglected Kids toys) , Frank has given a home and love to many of these displaced droids  Very Happy

Take a moment to thank him for his hard work and remember , if you know a homeless Gonk that needs a place to rest its weary feet , FRONK will take them in and treat them with the kindness and respect that these unfortunate droids deserve
 Cool

This concludes your probe - Excellent answers Frank cheers

Thank you for your participation  :clap:

Please collect your complimentary baggie as you exit ...

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 12 Damn-a10

Now get the hell out of my exam room and send the next victim , er ... Patient in Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
AussieFortuna
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
AussieFortuna

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 12:19 pm

Thanks Frank, and thanks Jimmy for another great probe.
Back to top Go down
Nico
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Nico

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 4:00 pm

Good probe Frank  cheers
Nice to put a face to an avatar mate cheers
Great job as always James/FX-7  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JesseVader08
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
JesseVader08

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 1:25 am

A big thanks to Steven, Daren, Andrew and Frank for all of your great answers!
Back to top Go down
http://galacticheroes.wordpress.com
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 3:09 pm

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 12 Lkjhjh10

The TIG Exam Room

Please welcome the next TIG victim who has bravely agreed to take the probe ...

you know him , you love him ... now let's take a look deep inside of him Twisted Evil

TEST SUBJECT # 34

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 12 114-1510
Screen Name: OZIO
Special Powers: I can turn water in to coffee (every morning)

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 12 58d1ee10

Now seriously... one day , back in 2002 , I was talking with 2 new guys from the office . We were inside a relaxing area with couches and there was a bird trapped inside the area flying from one side to the other . At one point the bird flew straight at us and threw us a nice and warm shit... I was facing the other way but somehow (I still don't know why or how I did it Shocked ) I reacted without looking and slapped the shit out of my way with my hand What a Face That shit was going to be a direct hit to the back of my head but instead I only ended with just a small water mark on my hand . I will never forget the look on the faces of the 2 new guys Shocked . Unfortunately , this "arachnid sense" danger warning has NEVER happened to me again Laughing .

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 12 Dynami10

Greetings Horacio , thank you for your cooperation , let the probing begin ....

#1 What is your favorite SW memory ? (film or toy line)

I was 10 , ROTJ was playing at the theater and my cousins were in town on summer vacation . We spent a lot of time inside our local mall and , one day , one of my uncles took us to a store inside this mall to buy us all LL ROTJ figures (I got a Gamorrean Very Happy ) . We then went inside the theater and watched ROTJ for the third time that summer... I was soooo happy holding my Gamorrean , watching that amazing movie , and eating popcorn all at the same time cheers

**FX-7 Edit** :

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 12 Yoda_310

#2 Which SW character would you dress up as if you were attending a convention ?

This guy:
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 12 Imagen10

**FX-7 Edit** :

Great choice Ozio cheers Is it just me or does that guy seem to be related to these guys ...

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 12 Johnny11

#3 Please tell us what your overall collection focus is and why you chose to concentrate in this area of collecting :

Ok , My true collection is gone... I went through some dark times and had to let it go and now I just can't start all over again No I used to have LOTS and LOTS of LL items (boxes and boxes Very Happy ) and a few things are still around . I kept my best items like some LL prototypes and preproduction items and this is what I have now :

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 12 Cam01310
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 12 Cam01311

This is how it used to be:

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 12 Dsc00610
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 12 Dsc00611
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 12 Img02310

Back when I first started collecting I took the vintage path and , after I got a complete Kenner set (figures, ships, beasts, Mini-Rigs, POTF and some Droids items) I focused completely on LL...

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 12 2013-111

#4 If you had to choose 3 things from your collection as your favorites , what would they be and why ?

I would have to choose 4 Very Happy

My 4 LL prototypes which came directly from a LL employee cheers I still have them with me :

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 12 2012-010
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 12 2012-011
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 12 2012-012
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 12 2012-013

#5 What song would you perform at a Karaoke ?

I can sing; Kings Of Leon - Sex on Fire pretty well.

**FX-7 Edit** :

#6 What’s the weirdest/most fun SW item in your collection ?

More weird that fun I guess ... I got this overstock lot :

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 12 Cam00010
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 12 Cam00011
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 12 Cam00110

The majority of these are unfinished clothes , fabric pieces and unused tags . Most of the clothes are from the LL Strawberry Short Cake , Cabbage Patch and some other big LL dolls .The best thing inside this lot was an unassembled burgundy Squid Head cape and some pieces from the fabric used on Squid Head skirt cheers

#7 Which SW characters , creatures , vehicles or play sets would you like to have seen released that was never released during the vintage line ?

Jabbas Palace and the Khetanna.

**FX-7 Edit** :

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 12 Iiu10

and then there's this work of art cheers

http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t5832-khetanna-jabba-s-sailbarge-custom-update-01aug2013

#8 What advice would you give to a collector just starting out in the hobby ?

-Stay away from repros and u-graded items.
-Before paying for high-end items do some research.
-When the little voice inside your head tells you that you are going to be screwed on a deal , listen to it !!
-Don't show your collection to people you don't fully trust .

#9 Other than Star Wars , do you collect any other toy lines ?

I used to collect and still have some toys from these lines:

-Night Before Christmas by June Planning
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 12 Cam01910

-Los Amos del Universo (MOTU)
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 12 2013-010

-Exin West by Exin Mexico
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 12 Cam00810

-Robotech by Matchbox
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 12 Op41010
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 12 Zp31010

-Six Million Dollar Man (Hombre Nuclear by LL)
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 12 Hn51010

#10 Do you have any other hobbies, and what are they ?

I paint:
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 12 2012-014

Books, (real ones) right now I'm reading:
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 12 Cam01911
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 12 Cam01912

This concludes your probe - Excellent answers Horacio cheers

Thank you for your participation :clap:

Please collect your complimentary "Bird Shit Deflector" as you exit ...

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 12 Reveng11

just remember Ozio ... don't get mad ... Get Even Angry SW

Now get the hell out of my exam room and send the next victim , er ... Patient in Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Nico
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Nico

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 4:01 pm

Excellent OZIO, enjoyed that read mate  cheers
That burgundy Bib is amazing  cheers
James/FX-7, another great probe bro  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
olisuds
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
olisuds

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 4:43 am

Good to see the man behind all the great advice. Damn nice set up you've got there.
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 5:00 am

Wow bro...your collection still is awesome but I love the old setup....great man cave!!

Thanks for mentioning my Barge btw....need to urgently do new pics :d

Best

Wolff
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 5:29 am

Ozio, Wow that man cave was awesome, Glasslite tie's and everything!! It looked at pretty complete set and I'm sorry to read that you had to let most of it go. Sad 

However there appears to be lots of hidden treasures hiding in that cupboard which houses your currently set-up. The burgundy bib is that best example I have ever seen  Shocked 

Loving the vintage he-man figures from mattel, I never owed any myself but I used to play with my mates a lot.

Once again a nice Q&A, well done Ozio & James
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 7:18 am

Excellent probes! Well doe for taking part Andrew, Frank & Ozio.

@ Ozio, those Ledy prototypes are fantastic.  :clap: 
Back to top Go down
AussieFortuna
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
AussieFortuna

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 7:22 am

AWESOME PROBE OZIO, man that painting you did of the woman is sublime, absolutely love it mate, very talented, and great probe, thanks to jimmy for another great one  cheers 
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 8:28 am

I enjoyed reading your interview very much, Ozio. Very Happy

You showed me pics of your mancave a few years back, but that didn't prevent me from being impressed again. Simply awesome.
Great that you still have the masterpieces of your collection, the Ledy prototypes.

Thank you James for being the silent Force behind all those great interviews. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
Section 8
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Section 8

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 9:07 am

Top notch job and some fine SW pieces to ogle.
Back to top Go down
http://www.familytreeman.co.uk
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 9:32 am

Wow Ozio jawdrop your collection both past and present is amazing!!! I love that Emperor prototype, is it just the lighting in the picture, or is the face sculpt much more detailed than on the final production figures?
And what a score, finding those LL fabric off cuts, with the unassembled, burgundy squid head cape, amongst it!!
Loved the painting too, and a great read, nice to put a face to the man   Smile 

Another Awesome probing Jim  :clap:
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 2:51 pm

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 12 43408010

A huge Thank You to everyone who enjoys reading the probes  cheers 

I enjoy doing them but the real credit goes to the victim's who have taken the time to answer the questions and allow us all the opportunity to get to know them better  :clap: 

Thank you to all the abductee's for opening your holes , err , I mean souls to us  bow 

BTW - FX-7 gladly accepts volunteers to the exam room ... if I haven't sent you a probe yet , and you would like to participate , please feel free to let me know here in the thread or via PM  Very Happy 

FX-7 will gladly explore your nether regions  lol! 
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 12 Th16
Back to top Go down
OZIO
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
OZIO

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 3:05 pm

Thank you guys I'm glad you enjoyed it, it was fun to do.
Many thanks to James for the time and editing involved on this, well done!

Ozio
Back to top Go down
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 3:14 pm

Fantastic probe Ozio, my favourite to date! You are a very lucky man and your collection is amazing!

This picture is just great  :clap: 

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 12 Img02310
Back to top Go down
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 4:10 pm

Ozio, great probing. :clap:  I love the ledy proto's. Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Richard_H
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 3:51 am

Great interview some very interesting stuff there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next