The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 7:30 am

It was fun answering the questions. Got me thinking about SW stuff I hadn't thought of in awhile.

While I was thinking of my answers I kept thinking, "Gotta mention the IG-88 focus, mention Iggy. Iggy rocks tell the world." Annnnnnnnd totally zoned out and forgot to mention Iggy.  doh  Kinda like going to the grocery store and not taking a list. "Get milk, get milk, get milk, oooooooo candy!!!!" Get home "Did you get milk????". "Awwwww F*%K!!!"
Back to top Go down
Nico
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Nico

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 10:57 am

Another great probe, very entertaining read, good job Paul/James  cheers :clap:
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 10:58 am

Excellent work Guys, keep 'em coming  :clap: 
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 1:38 pm

Enjoyed reading your probe examination, Paul.
LOL about forgetting, Iggy!

A big thanks for Paul and James!  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 1:51 pm

Great probe guys, I used to 'carbon' freeze my hans as well  cheers  completely forgot about that until just now, what a nostalgic blast from the past, I might go stuff one in the freezer now  Smile 
Back to top Go down
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 8:13 pm

Paul, that is a fantastic probing. James, well done as always.
Back to top Go down
Section 8
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Section 8

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 1:31 pm

Cool reading chaps. Keep the probes coming.  lol! 
Back to top Go down
http://www.familytreeman.co.uk
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 2:03 pm

A really great read Paul, thoroughly enjoyed it mate  Laughing so funny that you forgot to mention you'r Iggy focus  :cool laugh: 
I am proud to say that one of your bootlegs now has pride and place in my Vader focus, and is in fact my first bootleg  cheers
Another great probing FX-7 keep em coming  Angry SW
Back to top Go down
JesseVader08
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
JesseVader08

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 4:29 am

Great write-up Paul! I'd buy the hell out of a Dejarik Holochess set.  Cool 
Back to top Go down
http://galacticheroes.wordpress.com
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 11:55 am

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 11 Lkjhjh10

The TIG Exam Room

Please welcome the next TIG victim who has bravely agreed to take the probe ...

TEST SUBJECT # 30

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 11 242-111
Screen Name: Rebojazz
Special Powers: Brew Beer

Greetings Steven , thank you for your cooperation , let the probing begin ....

#1 What is your favorite SW memory ? (film or toy line)

Film - Seeing the original Star Wars movie for the first time . My mom , dad , sister and I rented it from a local movie rental place . We also had to rent the VCR (Beta also , remember those?) . We watched Star Wars and Annie - this was in the very early 80's or maybe '79. At this time I had already begun playing with the toys but now I could finally understand what the characters were all about and a story to go with it .

**FX-7 Edit** :

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 11 Betama10FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 11 Vbetaa10FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 11 Thumb_10

#2 Which SW character would you dress up as if you were attending a convention ?

Greedo , he's just bad ass !

**FX-7 Edit** :

and can be quite sexy too  Wink

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 11 Sexy-g10

#3 Describe your collection in 50 words or less !

50 words , really ? Well , overall , my collection is very broad and quite extensive and for the most part has remained private . They include items such as toys , posters , artwork , movie reels , comic books , paper articles , t shirts , prototypes and a ton of just misc stuff . Even though I'm well known as a bootleg collector I have been involved in many other aspects of collecting that I have quietly amassed over the years and some line in which I've sold off . My childhood toys and my bootlegs are my most cherished .

**FX-7 Edit** :

a few of Steve's Bootlegs ...

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 11 04c38d10
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 11 Pictur11
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 11 Pictur12
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 11 Pictur13

#4 If you had to choose 3 things from your collection as your favorites , what would they be and why ?
1. A large 4" three ring binder that I made into a scrapbook from paper cartoons , stamps , artwork , scripts , misc brochures , newspaper ads and articles involving SW over the last decade or so .

2. My vintage Mellinium Falcon , it was the first ship I got as a kid and my favorite to play with .

3. A bagged yellow Mexican/SA Boba Fett bootleg w/ pink header card . Finding one loose is very hard but this header card is just too awesome ! One of the gems of my entire collection  Very Happy

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 11 1bd01e10

#5 What song would you perform at a Karaoke ?

"Wake Me Up" - Avicci

**FX-7 Edit** :

nice choice  cheers

#6   What’s the weirdest/most fun SW item in your collection ?

Wow , I had to finish the interview then come back here and I'm still thinking... Probably my Yoda bong  :bong:

**FX-7 Edit** :

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 11 11410FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 11 Yoda-b10
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 11 Yoda-s10

#7 Which SW characters , creatures , vehicles or play sets would you like to have seen released that was never released during the vintage line ?

Tie Bomber ship , Imperial Cruiser ship , a bigger Mos Eisley playset and more of Jabba's creatures that had cameos  Cool

**FX-7 Edit** :

A large Mos Eisley playset would have been really cool  What a Face

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 11 1511

#8 We know that you are a avid Bootleg collector :

That's the rumor  What a Face

Part A) What was the 1st figure (or line) that sucked you in to the world of bootlegs ?

A Logray , Gammy Guard and Chewie Mexican/SA bootleg set I bought on Ebay in the summer of 2005 .

**FX-7 Edit** :

Beware of ...
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 11 Elchew10

Part B) What line is your favorite now ?

Still the Mexican/SA line , however , I also have a strong interest and collection in the modern POTF2 line as well . I have spent lots of time and money on other vintage lines but the Mexican/SA line of bootlegs have always been my favorite . It is the line I've spent the most time researching and have gathered the most information on  study

**FX-7 Edit** :

check out this thread for more info on the Mexican/SA line of bootlegs...

http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t4239-the-mexican-bootleg-thread

#9 Other than Star Wars , what other toy lines do you collect ?

None

#10 Do you have any other hobbies, and what are they ?

Old vinyl 78 rpm records , victrolas and phonographs . I have about 10,000 records in my collection ... mainly old jazz , big band , blues , race and much more from the 20's-40's (and even earlier) . I also collect modern vinyl of promo records as well ... DJ Hooligan , Tiesto , Harp... etc. .

**FX-7 Edit** :

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 11 Dgfd10
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 11 Dj_uti10

This concludes your probe - Excellent answers Steven  cheers

Thank you for your participation  :clap:

remember guys ...

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 11 84322110

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 11 Shakir10

Now get the hell out of my exam room and send the next victim , er ... Patient in
 Twisted Evil[/color]

Last edited by ourchickenshack on Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:47 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 12:38 am

Another nice interview probing. Thanks Steven and James!  Very Happy 

Steven: Based upon your signature avatar, I would have guessed you would dress up like Max Reebo if you were attending a convention.

Cheers
Marco
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
AussieFortuna
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
AussieFortuna

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 4:39 am

Great probing Steve and Jimmy, Steve love your collection, having seen pics of some of your mexi boots i have to say its outstanding and some of those early fetts you have are awesome.

Love the yoda bong, its been years off the grass for me but i still appreciate a nice bong when i see one Smile

Thanks Steve and Jimmy for another great probing, great to see a few bootleggers getting probed.
Back to top Go down
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 9:22 am

I agree with AF, gotta love a Yoda bong. :bong:  Great probing Steve. cheers 
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 9:42 am

Nice probe, and top tune...Avicci!!!
Back to top Go down
Nico
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Nico

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 10:57 am

Great interview Steven  cheers  Keep em comin James  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 6:21 pm

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 11 Lkjhjh10

The TIG Exam Room

TEST SUBJECT # 31

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 11 1131-210
Screen Name: emperorburns

Greetings Daren , thank you for your cooperation , let the probing begin ....

My favorite memory was first seeing the Star Wars figures hit the shelves  Very Happy  Being a kid and walking into a toy shop and seeing all the new star wars toys everywhere and the cool displays they had... it was better than Disneyland being in my local toy shops  cheers

**FX-7 Edit** :

nothings better than Disneyland  What a Face

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 11 Darth-vader-star-wars-gif-disneyland-funny

#2 Which SW character would you dress up as if you were attending a convention ?

I'd not normally dress up but , if I was going to , it would be Han Solo or something reasonably normal tongue
To the guys who spend all day in Boba Fett or Stormtrooper suits : phew that's hot work... I take my hat off to you  bow

**FX-7 Edit** :

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 11 Stormt22
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 11 8cf76810FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 11 Flat5512

My focus at the moment is to get every variation of carded figure (or even just a cardback) from the vintage line  Very Happy

and every different vintage and modern bootleg figure ever made  affraid

**FX-7 Edit** :

When you dream you should always ...

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 11 Yoda-v10

#4 If you had to choose 3 things from your collection as your favorites , what would they be and why ?

That's like choosing your favorite child... I love all my pieces and couldn't really choose my favorites  geek

I can't sing a note  No ... whatever I chose would be a room emptier doh

**FX-7 Edit** :

anyone can Karaoke and most of us do it very poorly  lol!

Here's one anyone can do
 Very Happy

My wierdest and most fun items are :

My Star Knight Darth Vader on a police motorbike is probably my favorite item  What a Face

**FX-7 Edit** :
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 11 Star-k10

I also have a cool Mexican bootleg ship . I sold off all my regular production ships , when I decided to focus on figures only , but this Mexican ship was to awesome not to keep . It is a cross between an X-Wing and Space 1999 Eagle Transporter but it has USAF sticker decals  Cool

Another favorite is my Te Ne Robot - which is just a wind up R2 with google eyes... it rocks  cheers

#7 Which SW characters , creatures , vehicles or play sets would you like to have seen released that was never released during the vintage line ?

As far as I can remember , I was disappointed that Kenner made a Death Squad Commander but not a Rebel Fleet Trooper or Tarkin  Suspect  
I guess most kids thought the same at the time  :scratch:

**FX-7 Edit** :

where was the love for Tarkin :scratch:

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 11 Peter-10

#8 We know that you are a avid Bootleg collector :

Part A) What was the 1st figure (or line) that sucked you in to the world of bootlegs ?

I cant remember the exact first bootleg I bought but it would have been some loose Uzay figures or Polish 3rd gens . I had stumbled across the collector archive and saw the write ups on Uzay and other bootlegs... I was hooked Very Happy(I still love the production stuff however !)

**FX-7 Edit** :

Uzay figures are very cool  cheers
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 11 Turkis10

Part B) What line is your favorite now ?

Again , I don't really have a favorite line because I collect such a wide scope range . If bootlegs are quiet , I hunt production stuff ; if a bootleg comes up that I really want then that becomes my favorite line... but they all have their charm  Cool

I don't currently collect any other lines but I use to buy anything sci fi related when I started work and had more money . I soon realized that it would be impossible to collect them all No. At first I tried to keep to Star Wars , Star Trek and Dr Who and sold everything else . Over the years Dr Who went... then Star Trek... then modern Star Wars , vintage ships , playsets , creatures and finally the loose figures went  dalek

I now focus on cardbacks , carded figures and bootlegs only  Stormie Smiley

No time for other hobbies - I struggle to find enough time for this hobby sometimes  lol!

This concludes your probe - Excellent answers Daren  cheers

Now get the hell out of my exam room and send the next victim , er ... Patient in
 Twisted Evil[/color]
Back to top Go down
AussieFortuna
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
AussieFortuna

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 9:32 pm

Great Probe Daren and Jimmy, its great to hear a bit more about you Daren, and see you on here, especially seeings im looking at many of your wonderful boots right now in my collection, not to mention you were a total pleasure to do business with and im forever thankful for your advice and help on boots.

Thanks again Jimmy for a great probe.

Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 3:53 am

Just catching up on the latest probes. Well done for taking part Paul, Steven & Daren, I enjoyed reading your answers. It was really great to learn more about our bootleg collectors. Keep up the good work Jim (you could have worked for the Spanish inquisition.  lol!  ).
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 4:19 am

Nice work guys.

James I can't believe the speed you are motoring though the TIG userbase, at this rate we'll need a recruitment drive  lol! 
Back to top Go down
Section 8
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Section 8

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 11:49 am

Super Uzay collection. Almost pickled egg award worthy.
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 12:01 pm

Thanks Guys - so glad you are enjoying the probes  What a Face 

cantina_patron wrote:
Just catching up on the latest probes. Well done for taking part Paul, Steven & Daren, I enjoyed reading your answers. It was really great to learn more about our bootleg collectors. Keep up the good work Jim (you could have worked for the Spanish inquisition.  lol!  ).

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 11 Iu10
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 11 Spanis10
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 11 H241b110

Section 8 wrote:
Super Uzay collection. Almost pickled egg award worthy

yoda 

sense a probe coming your direction I do  Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Section 8
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Section 8

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 9:26 pm

I'm not afraid. He can take a look at a my grapes whilst he rummages around my bomb bay door.

That is what happens...isn't it? Yes? The probing arm...the one many don't even realise moves...that one....

Oooooh. Probing questions. Best pull me kex up then*.

(Translation: *It would be beneficial if I were to pull my trousers back up forthwith**)

(Translation:** Immediately)
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 3:06 am

The TIG Exam Room

TEST SUBJECT # 32

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 11 1374-410
Screen Name: Section 8
Location: 5 miles from the town with highest pie shop per person ratio.
Special Powers: To look like I'm listening.

Greetings Andrew , thank you for your cooperation , let the probing begin ....

It's got to be going with my mother to Toy & Hobby to buy a new figure . A lot of my toys were second hand so having a new toy didn't happen too often... the only figure I specifically remember buying was an R2 sensor .

My older brother used to insist (with his fists  affraid ) that he should always be the good guys , so I was always the bad guys (who never won  No ) . No wonder my favorite figures are those on the Dark Side... still great memories  Twisted Evil .

**FX-7 Edit** :

Brothers can be lots of fun  What a Face

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 11 Burying-step-brothers-o

Being short limits my options... I think I answered Snaggletooth on another TIG thread  :scratch:  If I had a choice I'd tippy toe around inside a Biker Scout outfit - They simply look ace  cheers

**FX-7 Edit** :

Biker Scouts come in all sizes  Wink

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 11 Mini2010
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 11 Kids2011

Incomplete , disorganized and random ... but thoroughly enjoyable  What a Face

**FX-7 Edit** :

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 11 C68a7811
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 11 F6653710

1st : It would have to be the figures I've kept from my childhood (Below) . They are battered but have so much sentimental value . Even though I sold my childhood Luke Stormy , it gave me the funds that kick started my collecting adventure .

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 11 P1010032

2nd : If pushed to choose an individual figure it would have to be the leader of my Gamorrean Guard Army (Below) . He is a complete Lily Ledy Gam that I received from my Secret Santa that came as a great surprise ! Thanks again Nico  cheers

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 11 P1010033

3rd: I really like my signed photo's . Meeting some of the Star Wars cast has been great fun and are moments you never forget . When people ask me : "What is your claim to fame?" I proudly reply that "I've kissed the woman from Star Wars". With the gasps of jealousy, it's clear they don't realize that it was Mon Mothma / Caroline Blakiston  Laughing  (It Was still a great kiss tongue)

**FX-7 Edit** :

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 11 Motiva10

Your the Voice by John Farnham . Being a bit of a left wing socialist and anti-establishmentarian it fits in well .

SHIT!! Killing In The Name - Rage Against the Machine !! Oh well ... I've already chosen one  doh

**FX-7 Edit** :

Bonus points for mentioning a bad ass fucking band and song  Twisted Evil

The oddest would have to be this wood Darth Vader head carved by my brother for my 21st birthday (Below)  . I suppose it's the only Star Wars thing I own that is unique . The music box is pretty unusual too .

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 11 P1010030

Most fun must be to wear my 501st Stormy helmet . It made my 3 year old daughter scream and cry the first time I chased her while wearing it  affraid (and the second time come to think of it  thinking ) . I may not be the best father in the world but at least , for now , she's hardened to the threat of a Stormtrooper attack . (Below)

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 11 P1010031

**FX-7 Edit** :

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 11 Bad_da10

I'd have loved a Dr Evazan . He played such a memorable part in ANH and his lines were often heard being quoted in my household . Evazan would have made a more worthy of a figure than any Snaggletooth or Yak . Would have also been nice to build a ANH Rebel Soldier army to fight against a Stormy army too .

**FX-7 Edit** :

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 11 70460611FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 11 25th-a10

#8 Flyboy question ! You have the chance to fly or drive one of Kenner's ships or mini rigs that has been made into a real full-scale working vehicle ... Which vehicle do you choose and why ?

I Would have to say a Speeder Bike ... purely on the basis of how dangerous they are  What a Face . Not being fitted with mirrors makes simple things like looking behind you a life threatening situation  :buzzing: .

**FX-7 Edit** :

Just don't drink while you drive one ...

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 11 1299522691_pauladeenride_speederbike

I could have been a bit predictable and chose the Millenium Falcon . Being right hand drive , it's Perfect for an Englishman... you foreigners would never cope.  lol!

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 11 Flippe10

Every spare penny goes into my Star Wars collection so simply don't have the funds to collect anything else . Even if I did have funds , I don't think anything else would have the same childhood connection . This is why I have no real interest in the modern toy lines .

I've been researching family trees professionally and as a hobby for years . It all started with my own tree which after 4 or 5 years now has around 5000 connected members.

Anyone interested in their English ancestors & heritage should message me . You can pay me in Gam Guards.  Smile  (Not joking)

**FX-7 Edit** :

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 11 Star_w65
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 11 D17f6e10

This concludes your probe - Excellent answers Andrew cheers

Please collect your complimentary pickled eggs as you exit ...
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 11 41750110

not only are they delicious but they're great for soothing your backside after a good hard probing  What a Face

Now get the hell out of my exam room and send the next victim , er ... Patient in Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
AussieFortuna
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
AussieFortuna

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 4:00 am

Andy, great probe mate, lol about your older bro wanting you to be the bad guys, i made my younger bro be the good guys hahaha.

Man thats a lovely wooden vader head your bro made for you, super cool and an awesome thing for him to do.

Really good probe mate, and once again thanks jimmy for another great one, cheers
Back to top Go down
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 4:57 am

lol! brilliant probe Andrew, you've got a great sense of humour mate  :cool laugh:  very cool Gammy army, and I liked the sneaky peak at your collection room, behind uour little clone trooper  Very Happy any chance of a limelight mate?

Congrats on another exceptional probing Jim  :clap:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next