The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 9:21 am

This is a great thread, keep up the great work James.:clap:   Thanks Paul and AF, glad you enjoyed the probing.lol! 

Here is a great video of some of the costumes at C6 that I found on youtube.cheers 

It's funny you posted the picture of the slave leia second last from the right.  I actually had lunch at the same table as her and her parents on the thursday or friday.

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 7 Dsc05010

And a great Tusken Raider costume

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 7 Dsc05011

There is always time for lubricant.lol! 

Back to top Go down
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 12:15 pm

Great new probing, well done Clint and good job Jim :clap:  cheers  I really like your customs Clint and your ledy collection is definitely something to aspire to :Drool:
James, that Garindan custom is really cool, I want me one of those. I'll have to keep a look out on ebay cyclops

edit: Oh yeah and that vid of C.6 is amazing, I would love to go to one of those one day, and take my boy with me cos i know he'd really love it too Smile 
Back to top Go down
Thargoil
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Thargoil

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 1:33 pm

Great answers Clint and good call to add some lube! I hope the probing didn't end with kissass  !
Back to top Go down
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 2:03 pm

Taken like a man Clint! Well done, love the CVI videos :clap: 
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 2:17 pm

Well done Clint for 'taking one for the team'! Very Happy 

You can rest easy now, and enjoy seeing the next member being probed!

Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 2:34 pm

Nice read, Clint's interview.

Love that loose Ledy pic! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 5:43 pm

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 7 Lkjhjh10

The TIG Exam Room

Please welcome the next TIG victim who has bravely agreed to take the probe ...

He has been baited , hooked and is now being reeled in
 affraid  

TEST SUBJECT # 22

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 7 1484-610
Screen Name:  Trappedtexan
Special Powers: The power to be extremely lazy

Greetings Bryan , thank you for your cooperation , let the probing begin ....

Hello James... why are you smiling at me like that ?  What are you doing putting on that glove ?

Relax Mr. Thornton , this will be over before you know it ...
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 7 Thcali10

Oh , I see , its FX-7 now  affraid  .  Ummmm ... this is a bit awkward ... OH MY GOD ... you could at least warn a guy !!

Struggling only makes this harder on you Mr. Thornton ... nurse please hand me the larger probe ...
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 7 Fx-6_010

And for the love of all that is holy would it kill you to maybe warm that probe up a bit  :buzzing:

This is your final warning Mr. Thorton .... No ???
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 7 Buttcl10

Ahhhh , thats much better Mr. Thornton ... now that you have come to see things my way...  Twisted Evil

Let the examination begin ...

#1 What is your favourite SW memory ? (film or toy line)

My favorite star wars memory is actually tied to the “special edition” releases from the 90’s .  The theater that my friends and I went to in order to see them was in the little town of Waxahachie , Texas .  There were people dressed like the characters that would run in and recreate the same lightsaber battles live and reenact various other scenes too Very Happy.

#2 Other than Star Wars , what other toy lines do you collect ?

I used to have a ton of G.I Joes and Masters of the Universe but I have gradually sold almost everything to narrow my focus to just Star Wars .

#3 Which SW character would you dress up as if you were attending a convention ?

I am unsure ... there are not a lot of options for fat guys in star wars  unsure   I would love to say Boba Fett , but when you’re built more like the Rancor Keeper there just are not a ton of options  What a Face

FX-7 Edit :

a Rancor Monster costume would be a cool option too ...
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 7 79041510

but there is nothing wrong with being a large sized Mandalorian either...
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 7 Eb7b9111

#4 What song would you perform at a Karaoke ?

I would perform something by Garth Brooks as I am just a country boy Very Happy.  I can’t carry a tune in a bucket and I would butcher the song terribly , so people would probably ask me to stop singing before I made it to the chorus line lol! .

FX-7 Edit :

a cowboy at heart ...
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 7 889aec11FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 7 Il_57011

#5 Time machine question - It’s 1983 , Kenner executives have given you the power to make any SW themed toy you like... What do you make ?

I would love to have a Jabba’s Palace playset . I was born in 1980 so I am a late star wars fan - Return of the Jedi was my favorite movie as a kid and is still my favorite now  cheers

#6 If you had to choose 3 favourite figure variants from your own collection , what would they be and why ?

Man a really hard one here (and I am not referring to the probe  :cool laugh:  ) .  I guess I would have to say my favorites that are in my collection are going to be some from the Ledy line and one regular Kenner release .  My Burgundy Bib Fortuna , my "Brick Red" cape (burgundy , brick red , red... whatever you refer to him as) Squidhead , and of course my Wicket .  Wicket was the only carded star wars figure I ever got new as a child . My great aunt bought him for me out of a clearance bin when I was 4 years old or so . He was always the baddest little ewok around and was able to whoop up on any G.I. Joe or He Man around .  I also had some hand me down figures from my older brother (Fett , Luke Farmboy , R2 and a Leia from what I can remember) but none of them were able to stand up against my Wicket , they always lost  Angry SW

FX-7 Edit :

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 7 Thca1q10

they are tougher then they look ...

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 7 Jedi_e10FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 7 Sith_e10

#7 Which single SW character would you like to have seen released that was never released during the vintage line ?

Well... Slave Leia or Oola of course  cheers  .  What can I say , scantily clad women figures were definitely needed  :Drool:  .

FX-7 Edit :

Those would have been excellent figures...
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 7 Photo_10FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 7 67100810
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 7 Oola_f11FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 7 Oola_f13

but why not have both in one...

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 7 Alien_10

#8 What’s the weirdest/most fun SW item in your collection ?

The weirdest Item I have in my collection is actually a handmade lightsaber .  One of my friends made it using a wrapping paper roll and colored it to look like Vader's saber .  It may be trash to others , but I never had a lightsaber of any type and this was the most realistic saber we could come up with  geek  .

FX-7 Edit :

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 7 Thca6511FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 7 Thcajy10

#9 What advice would you give to a collector just starting out in the hobby ?

I would say either buy complete figures or don’t be too picky about condition at all .  I made the mistake of buying a lot of incomplete figures and to try to get just the weapon to complete them is crazy .  I could have spent just a little bit more for complete ones and only had to buy them once .  I am not a repro weapon buyer so I have decided , if I can’t get weapon lots at a decent price , then my figures are just going to be without .

#10 Do you have any other hobbies, and what are they ?

I collect comics too but now I really only go after the major key issues of the silver and gold age issues . I don't buy any bronze or modern age comics unless it is something I really want to read the story line for .

This concludes your probe - Excellent answers Bryan  cheers

Thank you for your participation  :clap:

Please collect your complimentary bottle of "Bung Hole Be New" as you exit ...

Now get the hell out of my exam room and send the next victim , er ... Patient in
 Twisted Evil

Last edited by ourchickenshack on Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 9:30 pm

Thank goodness for your awesome editing skills James.bow   Great pics of some custom slave leia figures and oola.  

I should be able to sit down in a day or two........thanks FX7 lol! 
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 12:44 am

Another fun interview! Very Happy

Nice to read that your childhood Wicket owned your GI Joe figures.

Did FX7 supply you with a soft pillow on your way out, Bryan? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
AussieFortuna
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
AussieFortuna

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 1:37 am

Nice work Bryan, i enjoyed that mate, and thanks again to Jimmy..
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 5:39 am

lol! 

Bryan and James that was a great interview cheers

Wow! the pic of the big model Rancor monster is so cool!
Back to top Go down
AussieFortuna
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
AussieFortuna

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 7:08 am

By the way Jimmy, friggin awesome crazy custom of slave leia with the bib fortuna head, do you know who owns that buddy? man i love it.
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 12:05 pm

AussieFortuna wrote:
By the way Jimmy, friggin awesome crazy custom of slave leia with the bib fortuna head, do you know who owns that buddy? man i love it.

sorry man - I don't have a clue who did that crazy custom - I just found it searching for pics to post  Embarassed 

To everyone -

I am glad you guys are enjoying the probes and Thank You for all your kind words cheers 

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 7 Thca9l10
Back to top Go down
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 2:53 pm

Thanks Bryan for joining in the party.Very Happy  Your interview was a great read. I hope FX-7 wasn't to rough.lol! 

Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 10:06 pm

phew  Well it went surprisingly well, the worst part was James barking orders the whole time. indy 

lol! 
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 5:41 pm

trappedtexan wrote:
phew  Well it went surprisingly well, the worst part was James barking orders the whole time. indy 

lol! 

lol! 

I don't know what the hell your talking about Bryan - I even cleaned the probe before it went in :cool laugh: 

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 7 Awww-c10
Back to top Go down
Nico
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Nico

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 7:28 pm

Good read there Bryan, I think James is well suited to his new job as Probe master and is lovin it Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 1:48 pm

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 7 Lkjhjh10

The TIG Exam Room

Please welcome the next TIG victim who has bravely agreed to take the probe ...

His rights have been waved and his butt freshly shaved
 :grr:  

TEST SUBJECT # 23

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 7 1440-610
Screen Name: Walkie
Special Powers: Variant Collecting at Warpspeed !!

Greetings Stefan , thank you for your cooperation , let the probing begin ....

#1 What is your favourite SW memory ? (film or toy line)

Tough one... I have two and I'll share both you you if you promise to go easy on that 'argh' probe !

FX-7 Edit :

no promises Stef , you will just have to ...
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 7 Thcav510
and take your medicine Twisted Evil

a) I was too young to watch the first two Star Wars films at the cinema , but I remember nagging my mum to go and watch ROTJ when it was released in '83 with my little brother . I was only seven at the time but , imagine my surprise , when the lights turned down and up came the scroller "Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back" ... Woo Hoo cheers, it was a double bill , ESB & ROTJ back to back !

b) During a shopping trip with my mum and brother , at our local Tesco (the UK's smaller version of Walmart) , my mum brought me a Lando Skiff figure and my brother a TFP . Although we were warned not to open them until we got home I couldn't resist ... on the bus home I popped the card open to play with the figure . Upon returning home I discovered that I'd lost his vibro-axe from out of my pocket  Sad

Several months later , while riding my BMX pass the bus station , I couldn't believe my luck... there on the pavement was my vibro-axe (although a little scuffed) . I quickly snapped it up and took it home and , needless to say , after that it never left my sight in fear of losing it again .

#2 Other than Star Wars , what other toy lines do you collect ?

I'm toying (sorry for the pun) to expand into another toy line , maybe Palitoy's Action Force or LJN's Dungeons & Dragons . I owed plenty of both lines as a child (the latter of which I sold my childhood collection in 2005 and have regretted since) . However , for now , I'm concentrating on Star Wars but I do still have a vested interested in the Volkswagen Beetle toy car collection which still resides in my parents loft. In fact heres to new additions (once again variants) :

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 7 H4dffx11
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 7 5pfyg510
Stef and his little brothers VW collection (Stefan is on the right)

FX-7 Edit :

Here's a link to more of Stefs VW collection...
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t6159-does-anyone-collect-model-cars

and my LJN D&D collection...
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t5405-does-anyone-else-collect-ljn-dungeons-and-dragons-figures

#3 Which SW character would you dress up as if you were attending a convention ?

Well my bellies too big for a trooper but I certainly would not go as the Rancor Keeper (even if my 2 year old son strokes his beater figures head and says "Dada" :cool laugh:) . I would probably go as Gonk the powerdroid . Think of all the positives : a very easy costume to make... only requiring two pieces of silver flexible pipe strapped to my legs and a blue cardboard box . It would be easy to travel with as you could flat pack it , and loads of internal storage space for all the goodies I'd buy . I would also install a hidden flap on the front to extend my hand and squeeze the odd slave girl Leia bum !!

FX-7 Edit :

Stefs future costume...
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 7 Gonk10

and victim...
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 7 Tumblr23

#4 What song would you perform at a Karaoke ?

Why are all these questions so tough ?!?! I'm certainly no singer , and I think karaoke's are sh*te , but I'd give "Slide Away" by Oasis a good shot . It's one I think I could definitely maybe pull off (hidden joke for Oasis fans there) .

#5 Time machine question - It’s 1983 , Kenner executives have given you the power to make any SW themed toy you like... What do you make ?

Keeping with the vintage range of toys , I'd scrap all those cardboard playsets and make them out of plastic .
I would also add to their range so we could have the surface mounted turrents for the Death Star, a Larrs Homestead etc...

#6 If you had to choose 3 favourite figure variants from your own collection , what would they be and why ?

a) Vlix - he's a figure I thought I would never own , let alone , have a factory error that may well be the only one on the world !
b) Glasslite C-3PO - to me this is a good example of variant collecting in its purist form . Just a simple change in the original manufacturing process and , bang , a completely unique and different looking figure .
c) Top Toys Chewbacca - to me it was a tricky little bugger to track down and , as with all TT figures , a bootleg'ish finish but without going down the bootleg route !

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 7 Ffejhx10

#7 Which single SW character would you like to have seen released that was never released during the vintage line ?

All the unproduced Droids and Ewoks figures !!! Kenner sucks for canning both these product ranges before releasing the second series (especially when they were so close to releasing them) . If I could only to pick one I'd go for Chief Chirpa as Wicket & Logray are a little out-numbered .

2 of Stefs unproduced Ewok customs...
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 7 Fibkdn10

FX-7 Edit :

a few more unproduced Ewok and Droid customs I found a pic of...
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 7 Ude-dr10

#8 What’s the weirdest/most fun SW item in your collection ?

The oddest item is my vintage R2-D2 Helix rubber from my childhood, of all the items to keep I choose a battered used rubber  Sad

FX-7 Edit :

ewwwww , your a little gross Stef Suspect

just buy a fresh one ...
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 7 Star-w21

just jokeing - I know a "rubber" is what you guys across the pond call erasers What a Face
is this the same type as what you are refering to ?
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 7 Kgrhqz10

#9 What advice would you give to a collector just starting out in the hobby ?

Three things...

a) Have deep pockets
b) Have an understanding missus who likes Star Wars
c) Have a nice place to display your collection

It just so happens I have none lol!

#10 Do you have any other hobbies, and what are they ?

DIY , I'm pretty good with my hands and love nothing more than admiring my own handy work around the home . Snowboarding - it's been three years since I've been due to starting a family , but I can't wait to start up again and want to get my son on a board too... Move outta the way skiers !!!!

FX-7 Edit :

lets hope that you don't end up like this any time soon...
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 7 Snowbo10

This concludes your probe - Excellent answers Stef  cheers

Thank you for your participation  :clap:

Please collect your complimentary bottle of "Anal Aloe" as you exit , its great to help ease that burning sensation ...

Now get the hell out of my exam room and send the next victim , er ... Patient in
 Twisted Evil

Last edited by ourchickenshack on Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:15 pm

Cheers for the bottle of anal aloe, lucky for me I have a special finger which doesn't hurt when pushed in a little deep Wink
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:36 pm

Another great interview guys!
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 4:22 pm

walkie wrote:
Cheers for the bottle of anal aloe, lucky for me I have a special finger which doesn't hurt when pushed in a little deep Wink

***FX-7 Edit***

You can thank this weeks sponser ...

Dr. Ben Dover 
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 7 Thcaxp10
Are you Feeling a little worn out ? Have you been stretched to your limits ?
When everyday problems bring you down and become a pain in the ass , Try ... 
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 7 Lubric10

Brought to you from the makers of "Rectal Renewal" , "Bootie Be New" and "Bum and Numb" Very Happy

and you do have the proper tool for application...
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 7 Sqszo111

to learn more about Stef's finger please see this very funny thread :
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t6284-guess-what-ate-stefs-finger-prize-for-the-best-answer

***End FX-7 Edit***
Back to top Go down
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 4:29 pm

Excellent read guys, some great answers Stefan Smile . I particularly liked your advice to new colletors, I  can definitely relate to that lol!
Back to top Go down
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 5:09 pm

:clap:  Well taken Stef! I love the story about the childhood trip to Tesco, I've been sorting my mates cardbacks out and have come across a lot with old Tesco price tags on, this was in the last batch he brought round..... Like a quid 59 wasn't cheap enough!!!

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 7 Yak_fa10

Nicely done chief cheers 
Back to top Go down
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 5:17 pm

Nice, Stef! Very Happy

Now I have visions of Ass Grabbing Gonks in my brain!
Razz

cheers!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://leia.bespin.info/
AussieFortuna
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
AussieFortuna

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 12:32 am

Fantastic interview Stef and Jimmy cheers wow stef youve got a few beetle cars lol, sweet as, and theres the famous Rabbit mauled finger lol, i really enjoyed that guys, and jimmy your doing a superb job with these interviews buddy, cheers👏 :clap: :clap: 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next