The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 11:08 am

Stef I thought you were about to say your go to star wars costume would be a Vlix (instead of a power droid). Great interview. Hope James was gentle enough.

I have caviar dreams and McDonald's pockets
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 11:17 am

Gonk is super cool and always reminded me of these droids...

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 8 1344875239-silent-running

Back to top Go down
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 11:50 am

Wow silent running, that takes me back Smile classic movie, definately one for my blu ray want list.
Back to top Go down
Thargoil
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Thargoil

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 1:13 pm

Had a good laugh reading the answers, great interview again guys... cheers 
Cool b/w picture, who are on it?
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 1:41 pm

Thargoil wrote:
Had a good laugh reading the answers, great interview again guys... cheers 
Cool b/w picture, who are on it?
My younger brother is on the left wearing glasses, and the good looking one on the right is me!

Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 5:13 pm

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 8 Lkjhjh10

The TIG Exam Room

Please welcome the next TIG victim who has bravely agreed to take the probe ...

His results have come back ... let's take a look at his crack
 cyclops

TEST SUBJECT # 24

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 8 Ghvade10
Screen Name: JesseVader08
Special Powers: Ability to justify any purchase

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 8 Anal_p10FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 8 Ba221710

Greetings Jesse , thank you for your cooperation , let the probing begin ....

#1 What is your favourite SW memory ? (film or toy line)

When I was a kid, my mom worked in the Sears toys department for a couple years, right around the ESB era. It was a great way to find out about the latest toys that had arrived in store! I remember saving up all of my allowance for the AT-AT, one of the greatest toys in the history of EVER. Of course, I ordered it through the Sears catalog and I remember the day we received the message that it had arrived at the catalog order pickup centre. After my mom was done work that day, I rode with my dad to pick her up and I sat waiting for her to come out to the car. She brought out that massive toy to and I was in heaven, I think I sat there hugging the damn box!

#2 Other than Star Wars , what other toy lines do you collect ?

Star Wars definitely receives the majority of my attention, probably 99% of my collecting dollars. I have three modern Transformers, a couple vintage G.I. Joe ships from my childhood, and a handful of Ghost Rider toys.

FX-7 Edit :

Bonus Points for mentioning one of the coolest comic characters of all time  cheers
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 8 17552-10

#3 Which SW character would you dress up as if you were attending a convention ?

One of my collecting foci is Darth Vader, so I'd love to be able to pull that off, but at 5'8" (1.7m) tall it just doesn't work. Maybe I could pull off a Jawa costume thinking 

FX-7 Edit :

when your a little short for a Sith Lord ...  Wink
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 8 Short-10

and too tall for a Jawa ...
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 8 Supano10

a Sith Jawa may be the answer affraid
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 8 Ojihug10

#4 What song would you perform at a Karaoke ?

I've only ever been drunk enough to do karaoke once, and it wasn't pretty. I'm a huge Def Leppard fan, so something like Animal or Pour Some Sugar on Me might get me back up on the stage again (with a lot of liquid courage added of course drinking)

FX-7 Edit :

#5 Time machine question - It’s 1983 , Kenner executives have given you the power to make any SW themed toy you like... What do you make ?

When my daughter was younger I started collecting Galactic Heroes, a modern preschool toy line from the last few years, so I seem to get a kick out of cute stuff  What a Face  I also came across the unproduced Star Tots line on the Archive and they are just the cutest damn things I have ever seen ...

FX-7 Edit :

Unproduced Star Tots sample ...
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 8 Starto10

To see more go here :
http://theswca.com/index.php?action=disp_item&item_id=48309

#6 If you had to choose 3 favourite figure variants from your own collection , what would they be and why ?

Well I'm not much of a true variant collector, but there's no doubt a DT Vader would be my Holy Grail. The Japanese wind-up R2-D2 on a Canadian card would be an epic addition to my slowly growing Kenner Canada collection. And finally, I've always thought the Lili Ledy Jawa with it's removable hood is pretty damn cool… Utinni!

FX-7 Edit :

here is a link to Jesse's Canadian Focus limelight thread :

http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t2875-my-canadian-focus

#7 Which single SW character would you like to have seen released that was never released during the vintage line ?

Without a doubt, Grand Moff Tarkin. That guy just oozed badass Twisted Evil 

FX-7 Edit :

a couple cool Tarkin customs ...
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 8 Tarkin10
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 8 70460610

#8 What’s the weirdest/most fun SW item in your collection ?

The weirdest item I've got has got to be my wind-up 'Baby' Darth Vader bootleg from Japan :

https://smg.photobucket.com/user/JesseVader08/media/Darth%20Vader%20-%20Misc/P1050501.mp4.html?sort=6&o=94

FX-7 Edit :

and another really cool item from Jesse's collection ...
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 8 P1060810

#9 What advice would you give to a collector just starting out in the hobby ?

Do it for fun ! There's no need to race to complete your collection ... just take your time and enjoy each and every piece you add  celebrate

#10 Do you have any other hobbies, and what are they ?

Geocaching is certainly my favourite activity these days. You can search for 'micro' containers in the city, or larger caches in the bush that require an hour hike to reach 'ground zero'. I've discovered so many awesome parks and trails while caching.

FX-7 Edit :

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 8 RedAlert
Geocashing definition unknown ... ... checking online data memory banks ... ... processing ... ...
Query "what is Geocaching ?" ... ... definition found :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geocaching

That is indeed a very interesting hobby Jesse and sounds like a very amusing activity for humanoids Cool 

This concludes your probe - Excellent answers Jesse cheers

Thank you for your participation  :clap:

Please collect your complimentary coffee mug as you exit ...

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 8 Alien_12

You can fill it with ice and then place directly on any "painful areas" to reduce the swelling  Wink  

Now get the hell out of my exam room and send the next victim , er ... Patient in
 Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 5:26 pm

Well done Jesse & James, hopefully it's not to painful sitting down Wink

Last edited by walkie on Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 5:43 pm

haha! Nice!!!

OK... I realllllly want that baby crawling Vader!!!!!! What is it's story??????????

Very cool!
Another great intrusion from FX!

cheers!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://leia.bespin.info/
Mike_Z
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Mike_Z

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 7:12 pm

Don't know how I've missed this thread, great interviews and great read. Thanks for sharing these probes!!
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 1:03 am

Great interview, Jesse & James.
And I learned something new about Star Tots. Very Happy.

Mike_Z wrote:
Don't know how I've missed this thread, great interviews and great read. Thanks for sharing these probes!!
Mike, you better keep low profile in this thread, to avoid FX-7 notices you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 2:01 am

Dr Dengar wrote:

Mike_Z wrote:
Mike, you better keep low profile in this thread, to avoid FX-7 notices you. Very Happy

lol! 

oooops ... little too late to keep a low profile now Twisted Evil 

Mike , looks like you will be getting a housecall very soon ...  :cool laugh:  

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 8 Alien_13
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 7:08 am

ourchickenshack wrote:

#9 What advice would you give to a collector just starting out in the hobby ?

Do it for fun ! There's no need to race to complete your collection ... just take your time and enjoy each and every piece you add  celebrate

FX-7 Edit :

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 8 RedAlert
Geocashing definition unknown ... ... checking online data memory banks ... ... processing ... ...
Query "what is Geocaching ?" ... ... definition found :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geocaching

That is indeed a very interesting hobby Jesse and sounds like a very amusing activity for humanoids Cool 

Love the quote above about advice to new collectors Cool 

cheers  well done Jesse and James, that was a great interview.

and LOL at poor FX-7's "Geocaching definition unknown"
lol!

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 9:06 am

Another great bunch of probings, thanks to Jesse and Stefan.cheers

James, keep up the great work.Very Happy  
Back to top Go down
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 10:11 am

Another fantastic probing, well done Jesse you took it like a man :cool laugh: That Vader bank is very cool and makes a very nice addition to your Vader focus (Loving the 77 back moc and tie fighter MIB's too) cheers the crawling baby Vader is just freaky affraid

sterling work James, i must say you've taken to this probing job like an old pro :cool laugh: keep up the good work my friend.
Back to top Go down
Richard_H
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 1:38 pm

Def Leppard - awesome. Preferred Pyromania to Hysteria but I think Hysteria probably got me into rock in the first place.

Great interview.
Back to top Go down
JesseVader08
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
JesseVader08

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 4:24 pm

Thanks for all the great comments guys! James was reasonably gentle with his probings, though I do seem to have a bit of a limp. unsure 

I recently bought a couple bookcases from Ikea to begin setting up my collection room after moving last year. Hopefully I'll have a few updated pics in the near future.

Back to top Go down
http://galacticheroes.wordpress.com
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 5:07 pm

JesseVader08 wrote:
Thanks for all the great comments guys!  James FX-7 was reasonably gentle with his probings, though I do seem to have a bit of a limp. unsure 

I recently bought a couple bookcases from Ikea to begin setting up my collection room after moving last year.  Hopefully I'll have a few updated pics in the near future.

Just follow the medical instructions and keep that ice filled mug applied directly to the inflamation for a few days - that limp will pass in no time and soon you will be right as rain Wink 

(sitting on soft pillows helps too What a Face )

Thanks again for participating Jesse - its always really cool to get to know the guys at TIG a little better cheers 

Looking forward to seeing your Limelight updated after you get the new setup going popcorn 

Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 10:18 pm

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 8 Lkjhjh10

The TIG Exam Room

Please welcome the next TIG victim who has bravely agreed to take the probe ...

The answers have been sent ... time to take a peek in his vent
 cyclops

TEST SUBJECT # 25

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 8 1693-310
Screen Name: Nico
Special Powers: Can drive any Fork lift truck at light speed ( 20++ years of experience cheers)
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 8 Nico_z10

Greetings Andy , thank you for your cooperation , let the probing begin ....

#1 What is your favourite SW memory ? (film or toy line)

Apart from seeing the original films first time round , it was probably getting my first vintage figure - Han Solo on a Palitoy 12 back Very Happy The sad afterstory is , after Han had became a bit of a beater and had long since lost his blaster , I decided I wanted a new Han thinking Since he was my favourite character , and I was a young kid bored in school one afternoon ... I bit the head off the old one Mad The head did not come off easily as I recall , but when it did it briefly got stuck in my throat . I shot forward in my chair in a panic , coughing , with the teacher and my classmates looking at me concerned Suspect

I was only 7 or 8 at the time but I learned a valuable lesson that day  Embarassed

FX-7 Edit :

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 8 Img210

Let's hope you didn't have any other "special diets" as a child thinking

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 8 Lead_p10

#2 Other than Star Wars , what other toy lines do you collect ?

Other than Vintage Star Wars , I don't really collect any other lines due to lack of space , but , If I see a specific piece I really like I will get it . I've got a couple of Mezco Toyz Baseball Furies figures that I really like geek

FX-7 Edit :

Warriors ... come out to play-eeaaa Cool
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 8 Action11

#3 Which SW character would you dress up as if you were attending a convention ?

Easy !! A Stormtrooper cheers I've always thought they look cool as frack Stormie Smiley 

#4 What song would you perform at a Karaoke ?

" Have a Cigar " by Pink Floyd ... get a few beers down me and , if I'm in the right company , I think I can sing cheers

I have been told I definitely can't though :scratch:

FX-7 Edit :
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 8 Tumblr32

#5 Time machine question - It’s 1983 , Kenner executives have given you the power to make any SW themed toy you like... What do you make ?

I know a lot of members have said this , but , I would still say Jabba's Sail barge . If it looked anything like Wolff's masterpiece it would have been a great seller  cheers

Although it was not in the films , Dengars ship "The Punishing One" would have been a great addition to the vintage line .

FX-7 Edit :

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 8 Punish10

The Punishing One is a pretty damn cool ship Cool

#6  If you had to choose 3 favourite figure variants from your own collection , what would they be and why ?

#1 - PBP/Lili Ledy Stormtrooper's .  They are the best Stormie sculpts in my opinion .
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 8 Ledypb10
I really like my Stormtrooper baggies too ...
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 8 Stormi10

#2 - This really nice Ledy Bib Fortuna is the fist thing I bought when I joined this great site cheers
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 8 Rsz_ds10

#3 - Popy Snowie - The box packaging is just awesome cheers
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 8 Poppys10

#7 Which single SW character would you like to have seen released that was never released during the vintage line ?

Grand Moff Tarkin Twisted Evil Peter Cushing was a great actor and would have made a fantastic vintage figure celebrate

Slave Girl Leia , of course , is always a fan favorite :Drool:

I always wondered why there was never any Bith figures either ... especially after the Max Reebo Band being launched  unsure  

FX-7 Edit :

mmmmm , Slave Leia is always a great choice ... FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 8 Img_7410FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 8 Img_6010

but I hear Slave Lucas is the new up and comer ... he's on all the kids Christmas wishlist this year What a Face
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 8 Thca5310FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 8 Thcads10FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 8 Nbbyh_10

#8 What’s the weirdest/most fun SW item in your collection ?

I have not really gone down that "weird road" yet ... but I'm sure I will at some time lol!

The closest to weird I have gotten so far is Star Wars Kubrick figures :face:I used to collect them , but mainly just the rarer chase figures . I still have a few in my collection geek
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 8 Kubric10

#9 Part 1 : What are your top 5 Musical Artists / Bands ?

Pink Floyd (seen 5 times live)
Frank Zappa
Talking Heads
Hawkwind
The Smiths

and many , many more bands ... I'm into a wide range of music and love it all cheers 

FX-7 Edit :
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 8 B6668910
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 8 Kgfkgk10

Part 2 : What are your top 5 Favorite Movies ?

Films are a tricky one ... basically most classic horror films affraid

Halloween
The Omen
Texas Chainsaw

and I'll throw in others I like Midnight Express and The Warriors

I could go on all day cheers

FX-7 Edit :

#10 Do you have any other hobbies, and what are they ?

I collect cd's, dvd's, Blue Ray's and PS3 games (soon to be PS4) Cool

Another Big part of my life is ...

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 8 Everto12

FX-7 Edit :

http://www.evertonfc.com/history/everton-the-begining.html

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 8 Troope10

This concludes your probe - Excellent answers Andy cheers

Thank you for your participation  :clap:

Please collect your complimentary Butt Paste as you exit ...

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 8 3eb99_10

while we don't want to see it go to waste lets hope that you don't decide to give it a taste  Wink  

Now get the hell out of my exam room and send the next victim , er ... Patient in
 Twisted Evil

Last edited by ourchickenshack on Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 3:11 am

Another entertaining read. Well done guys! :clap: 
Back to top Go down
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 3:32 am

Taken like real men Jesse and Andy cheers 
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 3:36 am

Hehe, well done Andy cheers  Good to see a pic of Dengar's ship, what a cool name for it too!

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 5:04 am

Another fantastic probing guys What a Face some really great answers Andy, an awesome karaoke song choice. Get me pissed enough and I'd get up and sing (howl) it with you mate Very Happy 
love those 'warriors' figures, a class movie.
Your stormie collection Is looking awesome, love the Popy snowy!!! cheers its also great to be able to put a face to your name/avatar Smile
Back to top Go down
AussieFortuna
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
AussieFortuna

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 9:07 am

Another great probing guys, great work Andy, funny story about getting the solo head caught in your throat lol, great work again Jessie....
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 11:32 am

Another great preat probing. Thanks Nico and FX-7! cheers 

Fully agree, Punishing One is a cool ship and Dengar is not too bad either. Cool 

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 8 Punishing_One_SWGTCG
Source: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Punishing_One
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
Nico
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Nico

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 12:09 pm

Great pic Marco cheers

I was a bit tender this morning, with a banging headache (the headache could have been the stella last night :scratch:) but overall I think I got off pretty lightly, because we all know James Twisted Evil

Sorry about my pics being crap(that's why I have not posted in the recent purchases section) but I plan to work on this 2014 going forward, and contribute a few pics to this great site cheers

Look forward to see who's next What a Face

Cheers Andy Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next