The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror   HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 1:05 pm

Nico wrote:
Really enjoyed this thread James, you put a lot of work in, but defo worth it mate cheers :clap:
Thanks Andy cheers 
Back to top Go down
A_new_hope
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
A_new_hope

PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror   HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 4:56 pm

WOW!

Love it, its awesome man! The Jason statue (or is it an outfit?) thats totally bad ass bow 
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror   HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 5:12 pm

A_new_hope wrote:
WOW!

Love it, its awesome man! The Jason statue (or is it an outfit?) thats totally bad ass bow 
Thanks Man cheers 

That Jason is actually me in my costume I put togeather - all the pieces/parts were purchased seperately and then I heavily customized and painted everything to suit me and try to match the Jason from Friday The 13th Part 7 "The New Blood" Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror   HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 4:21 pm

Well Jim, to sum it all up in one word......................

HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 3 Sany1410

:cool laugh: 

Sorry for the late reply Jim, I remember seeing the first post but never got round to commenting, thought I'd save it until you'd posted more pics and then it's just kind of forgot, I used to look in OT all the time mainly for the GIF thread, but my computor just seems to crash or slow to a halt with GIFs these days or not even show them at all, which is why I haven't posted there either, so I haven't been in the OT really for a while!

The house looks awesome mate, I have always wanted to visit the U.S. at Halloween, there just isn't the effort made here in England Sad

The Jason outfit is Sweet! and somewhat better than mine from a few years ago:

HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 3 Dscn5710

HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 3 Dscn5711

HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 3 Dscn5712

HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 3 Dscn5713

I think my machete might be better than yours Very Happy  but hey it's me,would you expect anything less?
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror   HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 4:58 pm

Thanks Alex cheers 

You even posted my all time fav picture - I swear I am going to have that pic framed one of these days and hang that sum bitch on my wall :clap: 

cool Jason costume - yes , mine might be slightly better but it took me at least 2 months total over 2 Halloweens to get it to that point Cool 

your "machete" is certainly longer and better than mine though :cool laugh:
Back to top Go down
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror   HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 3:12 pm

Best thing is, I used to live in a little village a few miles down the road from where I am now and we had had a Halloween party. during in the night I decided I was going to go for a random walk down the main street dressed like that so I did.
I had barely left the house when to lasses walked round the corner heading towards the local pub, they didn't see me, but I was walking behind them about 50 yards or so on the other side of the road, probably sensing a presence one of them looked back, as she did, I stopped dead in the street, just standing there under a street light looking at them (I didn't bring the chete) when she looked forward again I carried on and a few seconds later she turned to look again and again I stopped dead. Looking forward again I carried on and at this point she said something to her friend and they both looked back to again I stopped and just stared, and they both looked forward and then ran!!!
I honestly half expected the cops to turn up, it was great and I felt proud to have genuinely frightened people on Halloween.

........Worryingly I couldn't help think about how much fun it would be to be a total maniac! :cool laugh:
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror   HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 3:29 pm

rofl lol!    rofl 

man if I tried that in my little town the cops would be there in about 10 minutes affraid
Back to top Go down
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror   HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 3:33 pm

ourchickenshack wrote:
You even posted my all time fav picture - I swear I am going to have that pic framed one of these days and hang that sum bitch on my wall :clap: 
James my friend, you have a disturbing fascination with Alex's ass.  It must be the fact that it is giving the rest of us nightmares.lol! lol!   The thing horror stories are made of.rofl rofl 

Looks like you had another great year scaring the heck out of the trick or treater's.:clap: 

You neighbor lady looks like quite a character as well.cheers 

I'll be looking forward to seeing your display again next year my friend.Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror   HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 3:56 pm

Commander Clint wrote:
ourchickenshack wrote:
James my friend, you have a disturbing fascination with Alex's ass.  It must be the fact that it is giving the rest of us nightmares.lol! lol!   The thing horror stories are made of.rofl rofl 

Looks like you had another great year scaring the heck out of the trick or treater's.:clap: 

You neighbor lady looks like quite a character as well.cheers 

I'll be looking forward to seeing your display again next year my friend.Very Happy

lol! 

Thanks Clint !!

yes , I do have a strange fascination with that pic of Alex's booty - it just cracks me up everytime I see it  :cool laugh: 

Its the idea and comedy of it that makes me smile - even if something is getting me down , seeing such a irreverent image makes me think ...

HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 3 Thcaw110

It shows that enjoying the humor of life is far more important to me then holding on to hostility - if people can't take a joke Frack 'em ... and then show them your ass What a Face 

and besides ... have you seen that ass ??? That is as fine a specimen of rump roast as I have ever seen  lol!
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror   HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 2:27 am

THE RETURN OF THE CHICKENSHACK HOUSE OF HORROR (2014 REMASTERED DEAD EDITION)

Well It's that time of year again and my Halloween preparations started about 5 days ago Twisted Evil

The majority of my previous years props are out already and I have started working on a few new ones too .

My big project I want to complete this year is a autopsy table - it has been on my agenda for a couple of years . I had thought I wanted a gurney or some sort of metal table but gave up on finding "just the right thing" and built my own :

HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 3 00114

The Table's frame is constructed with plywood (for strength) but I scabbed some old cedar fence boards that were in pretty rough shape over the top of the plywood frame - I think it gave the table more of a homemade maniac look What a Face

The dummy on the table is a medical/cpr mannequin - he has a lot of cavities that will be perfect for goreing up ...

HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 3 00411

I have a lot of work to do on the dummy and I will show it in stages as I customize him . I also plan to stage some new small scenes in the compartments below the table thinking

Up until this year Leatherface stood inside my house looking out the front porch window . Since I finally started the table I needed to move him outside for the scene . Now that he is more visible I had to give him a good makeover ...

HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 3 01312

HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 3 00811

The biggest problem I had with him was the pvc pipe frame I made for his body kept popping apart at the joints . I thought they would be good enough without gluing them so I could change poses but was wrong ... so this year I disassembled him and glued it all in a good enough pose (I hope Embarassed ) .

I did a lot of adjustment on the stuffing for the body to try and make it look a little more human and added new hands that were a little more manly  then the old ones .

I painted and dirtied up the hands and darkened the skin tone on the head under the mask ...

HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 3 00913

I had added the new eyes last year but they were too white so I yellowed them up and added some veins cyclops

I bought several new props last year after Halloween (because I'm a cheap bastard) . I will be doing custom work to all of them and show them as they progress . I hope you horror freaks out there get a kick out of my mental illness Wink
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror   HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 1:56 pm

cheers  Halloween always starts in September when James is around.

That's a good idea to use the CPR mannequin with all those cavities of his just waiting to be filled with gore  Cool
Imagine the amount of people who have given him the kiss of life, now it's sure to be filled with maggots and slime and spiders, LOL.

Leatherface is looking really good! Those eyes, you did a great job on yellowing and veining them up. In fact those eyes are giving me nightmares each time I look at them. I think his pose is good too. Maybe it's the photo or lighting, but I think his gums are a bit too pink?

Good idea to give the autopsy table its own internal display space  cheers

Really cool work as always. Look forward to the updates!

ourchickenshack wrote:
THE RETURN OF THE CHICKENSHACK HOUSE OF HORROR (2014 REMASTERED DEAD EDITION)

Well It's that time of year again and my Halloween preparations started about 5 days ago Twisted Evil

The majority of my previous years props are out already and I have started working on a few new ones too .

My big project I want to complete this year is a autopsy table - it has been on my agenda for a couple of years . I had thought I wanted a gurney or some sort of metal table but gave up on finding "just the right thing" and built my own :

HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 3 00114

The Table's frame is constructed with plywood (for strength) but I scabbed some old cedar fence boards that were in pretty rough shape over the top of the plywood frame - I think it gave the table more of a homemade maniac look What a Face

The dummy on the table is a medical/cpr mannequin - he has a lot of cavities that will be perfect for goreing up ...

HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 3 00411

I have a lot of work to do on the dummy and I will show it in stages as I customize him . I also plan to stage some new small scenes in the compartments below the table thinking

Up until this year Leatherface stood inside my house looking out the front porch window . Since I finally started the table I needed to move him outside for the scene . Now that he is more visible I had to give him a good makeover ...

HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 3 01312

HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 3 00811

The biggest problem I had with him was the pvc pipe frame I made for his body kept popping apart at the joints . I thought they would be good enough without gluing them so I could change poses but was wrong ... so this year I disassembled him and glued it all in a good enough pose (I hope Embarassed ) .

I did a lot of adjustment on the stuffing for the body to try and make it look a little more human and added new hands that were a little more manly then the old ones .

I painted and dirtied up the hands and darkened the skin tone on the head under the mask ...

HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 3 00913

I had added the new eyes last year but they were too white so I yellowed them up and added some veins cyclops

I bought several new props last year after Halloween (because I'm a cheap bastard) . I will be doing custom work to all of them and show them as they progress . I hope you horror freaks out there get a kick out of my mental illness Wink
Back to top Go down
Nico
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Nico

PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror   HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 3:58 pm

cheers cheers cheers Great stuff James, bring it on bro  Very Happy What a Face
HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 3 Zappahalloween_zps368af5c6
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror   HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 5:48 pm

Goretastic James. :clap: I'm looking forward to seeing your other creations for this year.
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror   HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 8:11 pm

Thanks Guys !! Glad you are looking forward to the updates  cheers

Artoo_Detour wrote:

Leatherface is looking really good! Those eyes, you did a great job on yellowing and veining them up. In fact those eyes are giving me nightmares each time I look at them. I think his pose is good too. Maybe it's the photo or lighting, but I think his gums are a bit too pink?

Your right , the gums were bugging me too because they were just too pink . It wasn't quite as noticeable until I darkened the overall skin tone on the head under the mask .

The Evolution of Leatherface :

Last year :
HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 3 Dsc05610HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 3 Dsc05611HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 3 Dsc05612

This year :

HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 3 00914HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 3 00514

This is what he looks like now after I darkened the gums  What a Face
HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 3 00212

The work begins on the dummy Twisted Evil

HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 3 01611

Gutted the midsection of the working cpr parts and cut apart a cheap plastic skull to form the face part on the head cavity  ...

HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 3 01110

replaced 1 eye with a more realistic insert like the others I have used ...

HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 3 00915

and then had fun with the spare parts What a Face

HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 3 01313

a lot more work to do on the dummy ....
Back to top Go down
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror   HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 10:46 pm

Freaking awesome Bro I would love to probe that brain of yours hmmm wait a sec that might make the twisted thoughts in mine worse lol. BTW do they have a Zombie walk in your area as I could just picture what you would look like in one of them Smile.
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror   HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 2:04 pm

The Cpr dummy looks ace cheers Leatherface's gums are better too.
Back to top Go down
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror   HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 2:27 pm

Sterling work yet again Jim, the new and improved leather face looks awesome, much more realistic and gruesome affraid
The work you have done so far on the dummy looks brilliant too, I shall enjoy watching its progress during the build up to the big night :grr:
I'm just not sure how you are able to show such gory and scary stuff outside your home with out the Police coming round to investigate :cool laugh:
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror   HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 2:44 pm

Thanks again guys cheers

I still need to do a bit more work on Leatherface though - his clothes are way too clean and he needs a little blood too I think thinking

The cpr dummy has a very long way to go - hopefully by the time I get done with him he will no longer be recognizable as a dummy Twisted Evil

Hows that old song go ... "I get by with a little help from my friends ...?"

Your not going to believe this shit but check out what my little friend did for me ...

HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 3 09114

HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 3 09911

His web is actually attached to 3 of my props - the bone cross , the tiki torch and a groundbreaker skeleton that is in front of the other props (not in the pic) ...

is this a good omen thinking

I hope so because my spidey sense is tingling :buzzing:

HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 3 13004711
Back to top Go down
Nico
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Nico

PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror   HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 7:08 am

Very cool James cheers
Your little friend looks to be getting bigger  affraid 
You still feeding him  What a Face
Back to top Go down
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror   HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 1:13 pm

Dang that thing is getting big. People better keep a grip on their kids or else James little friend will get even bigger lol
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror   HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 1:37 pm

CPR Dummy update :

I used paper towels dipped in latex to build up some gore and flesh on the face cavity ...

HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 3 01512
(still needs painted  What a Face )

I cut the top of his head off , inserted a skull part off the same cheapo skull I used for the face ...

HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 3 02413

I will use the same paper towel and latex method to build up gore around the skull ...

I also made a couple quick easy props :

This one was the worse fake prop hand I have ever seen and I was always embarrassed to put it out (except for a very far in the background prop) . My wife pointed out that it looked more like a monkey hand then human which gave me a idea thinking

HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 3 02913

HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 3 03311

I tried my best to make me a Monkey Paw as a small tribute to Edgar Allen Poe What a Face

completely repainted it and hot glued some hair that I cut off a old nasty wig :cool laugh:

I guess it is a bit too big to really call a Monkey Paw so I will say it's a Gorilla Paw  Razz

This is a Funkin (Foam Pumpkin) that I carved as a tribute to the "Trick 'R Treat" movie ...

HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 3 02811

Not much to look at during the daylight but I did a real pumpkin like this last year and , at night when it is lit , it looks really cool  Cool

BTW : I highly recommend the Funkins for the upcoming Pumpkin Carving Contest  Wink

These were 3 masks I bought a couple years ago and always hated the colors they used to paint them ... so I repainted them :

HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 3 02113
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror   HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 4:54 pm

I bought this Dog Skull a couple of days ago for $15 at cvs pharmacy :

HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 3 03611

Although it was a bit on the cheesy side I knew I could make it look a little better without a whole lot of effort . I liked it because I only have human skulls and this was a bit of a change ... plus it howls when you trigger it Very Happy

I cut the ears off with my dremel and filled in the holes with milliput , gave it a new base paint coat and did my usual ageing / staining techniques and this was the end result ...

HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 3 06613

HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 3 03612HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 3 06614
Back to top Go down
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror   HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 4:58 pm

Halloween is going to the dogs. lol! rofl

Nicely done James. cheers
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror   HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 7:08 pm

lol!

Thanks Clint cheers

HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 3 Funny-16
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror   HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 6:57 am

Dog-gone it James that dog skull looks good cheers  

It did look a bit too cute before with its floppy bone ears.

Did you know there is a gentleman's club just for skelly dogs?

HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 3 Ocs_ti10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror   HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next