The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Nico
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Nico

HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror   HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 4:14 pm

HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 7 311

[/quote]
James, that really looks the part man, a great prop from a great film :clap:
We just don't do Halloween like the US guys over here No
It's a shame I don't live near you mate, I would love to come and help cheers
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror   HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 11:18 am

@Mike - cool mask!

@James - great work on the dummy, these things are freaky anyway, but after they've received the chicken treatment they're even creepier!
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror   HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 12:47 pm

Nico wrote:

James, that really looks the part man, a great prop from a great film :clap:
We just don't do Halloween like the US guys over here No
It's a shame I don't live near you mate, I would love to come and help cheers

I wish you lived close too bro - we would have a blast Twisted Evil

trappedtexan wrote:
Fantastic paint job on that dummy. One day I think you need to open a haunted house. Said it before, but it needs to happen. You do have an extra house now.....

We have been seriously contemplating the idea but we think we should do it in Stillwater (home of Oklahoma State University) .

Enid is a pretty boring and conservative town so we think a haunted house here would be doomed (and not in the good way What a Face )

Okay - I bought this prop last year but didn't have time to do anything with him other the stick him in the display ...

(Last years pic)
HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 7 06210

I wasn't happy with the eyes or the teeth at all so I added new eye inserts and used a little milliputty to build up around them and to make them blend a little better . I reshaped the buck teeth , removed a couple and then added the top fangs with milliputty . The wounds were originally painted with shitty red and only a couple were even painted - I did my usual multi red color treatment to them and painted a lot more of the wounds to bring more of the actual sculpt out better ...

HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 7 00210

HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 7 00310

HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 7 00911
Back to top Go down
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror   HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 1:06 pm

ourchickenshack wrote:

HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 7 00210

James, Great job on reworking the figure.  But it kind of reminds me of someone else. lol! rofl

HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 7 Renand10

HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 7 Ren-se10

HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 7 Evil_r10
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror   HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 1:14 pm

Ha that's so awesome! :clap: Agree with Clint, definitely looks like some twisted zombie Ren!!
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror   HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 1:16 pm

lol!

Thanks Clint and Paul  cheers

HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 7 Dead_y10

I'm a huge Ren and Stimpy fan ... I even have them tattooed on my back  What a Face
Back to top Go down
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror   HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 1:22 pm

James, I knew you were a Ren & Stimpy fan. :clap:   But to have them inked.  That's a real fan.bow

When I first saw the pictures, Ren was the first thing that came to mind.  I don't know why. lol!  But I'm glad I'm not the only one Paul. :clap:

Last edited by Commander Clint on Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror   HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 4:51 pm

I didn't think of ren right away, but after seeing him mentioned now that is all i see looking at that thing. Great work on the repaint and dental work.
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror   HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 4:06 pm

Here's another quick one I did for fun ...

HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 7 12810

HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 7 13110

Most of the work was done on the backside with latex and paper towels to make the gore effect and the rest was just repainted for the most part .

Last year , after I made my autopsy victim for Leatherface , I took a cheapo mask and all I did was cut it to a rough shape to try and make it look like it had been skinned off the victims face . This year I decided to do a little more work to it  Twisted Evil

HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 7 12710

HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 7 13910

Whats funny is , when in Leatherface's hand , most of the work I did can't even be seen lol!

Last edited by ourchickenshack on Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror   HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 4:15 pm

Hey, it looks like me! (especially after Karate last night) lol!

I love seeing your work James.
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror   HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 11:19 am

Wow, superb work on the sliced face, that's pretty gruesome Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror   HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 12:24 pm

I forgot my wife took these pics of one of our trick or traters that have returned several years in a row .

We told his mother that it was ok to bring him back the day after Halloween in the daylight so he could see the stuff a bit better . He asked if he could try on my Jason mask so I dressed him to kill ...

HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 7 00110

HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 7 00211

here he is getting ready to slay his mother ...

HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 7 00410

These are the little things that make all our effort worth it What a Face
Back to top Go down
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror   HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 1:28 pm

A mini-me in the making. lol!
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror   HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 2:21 pm

Commander Clint wrote:
A mini-me in the making. lol!

lol!

Me ...

HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 7 P1010011

Mini Me...

HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 7 00212

Minier Me ...

HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 7 15710
Back to top Go down
Nico
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Nico

PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror   HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 4:52 pm

:clap: Very cool man, Great stuff cheers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror   HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 5:01 pm

I somehow skimmed over this during the last few days. Very cool to see James sharing his twisted side with kids of the community. Twisted Evil lol!

By the way in a few post back I see a lamp on the bench between the about to be slain mom and the chicken killer. What is on it? Just curious as I hadn't noticed it before and went back and don't see it in any of the older photos. Was that a new item to add a bit of creepy light to the area?
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror   HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 1:59 pm

trappedtexan wrote:
I somehow skimmed over this during the last few days.  Very cool to see James sharing his twisted side with kids of the community. Twisted Evil lol!

By the way in a few post back I see a lamp on the bench between the about to be slain mom and the chicken killer.  What is on it?  Just curious as I hadn't noticed it before and went back and don't see it in any of the older photos.  Was that a new item to add a bit of creepy light to the area?

I just put a lamp (we normally have inside) on the porch to provide a little extra light on Halloween night Very Happy

The clock on it is a Buckethead clock that I think fits nicely with the display lol!

Last years pic ...

HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 7 77410

Larry actually sent me the clock as a gift a couple years ago ... it should go without saying that I love it  cheers

HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 7 _3510
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror   HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7