The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror   HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 3:26 pm

Thanks guys cheers 

@ Tony - if I had my way I would leave it up all year round too Twisted Evil 

heres my masks -

I actually did the Hockey Mask last year - it started as just a plain white mask . I notched it and then painted / weathered it . I still want to replace the stretchy straps with some actual real leather straps ...

HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 2 Dsc05517

heres the hood - I bought it last year and modified it to make it fit better and be more comfortable . I had to make the eyes bigger and completely cut out what was there in the nose and mouth areas . It looks really goofy on me without the hockey mask lol!  With the hocky mask on it doesn't matter though and it is wayyyy more comfortable and I can actually breath Wink 

I decided the hood needed more work this year - I just finished customizing the paint , added more detail and shading . I also had to change the overall paint color to match the rest of my costume pieces ...

HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 2 Dsc05610
HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 2 Dsc05611

heres the mask and hood togeather :
HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 2 Dsc05612
HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 2 Dsc05613

it looks better on Halloween because I put black arround my eyes Very Happy 

still quite a bit more work to do as I piece everything togeather but at least I have most of the main components done Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Nico
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Nico

PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror   HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 3:47 pm

James, the mask and hood are awesome mate, very realIstic affraid cheers
Not long to go, Halloween's getting near What a Face
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror   HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 1:46 am

Thanks Andy cheers 

yep , Halloween is nearly here affraid  As usual I seem to have more projects planned than I will have enough time to do What a Face 

This is my most recently completed project -

here are before and after pics of a prop head I bought to use on my Leatherface dummy :

HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 2 Dsc05614HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 2 Dsc05615

The head actually looked okay under my Leatherface mask but not quite good enough . I added eyes and the fake teeth , did a little latex buildup around the eyes and a little paint and shading ...

I could have done more but since most of the face is covered by the Leatherface mask anyway , it was passable for now . Here it is with the mask on ...

HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 2 Dsc05616

I had actually bought the cheap Leatherface mask and customized it already last year to make it look decent What a Face 
Back to top Go down
Nico
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Nico

PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror   HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 2:54 pm

James, the finished piece looks great there mate, you have done a classic movie proud cheers affraid
Back to top Go down
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror   HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 4:49 pm

popcorn I'm really enjoying following your progress Jim, your attention to detail and make up effects are brilliant, you have a real artistic talent for all things horror and gore Twisted Evil thanks for taking the time to take pics of all your creations and for posting them up for us to see.
You should be doing this for a living on film sets mate, keep up the good work :grr:
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror   HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 3:08 am

Nico wrote:
James, the finished piece looks great there mate, you have done a classic movie proud cheers affraid

Thanks Andy Very Happy 
I love me some Texas Chainsaw Twisted Evil 

chris.75 wrote:
I'm really enjoying following your progress Jim, your attention to detail and make up effects are brilliant, you have a real artistic talent for all things horror and gore  thanks for taking the time to take pics of all your creations and for posting them up for us to see.
You should be doing this for a living on film sets mate, keep up the good work

Thanks Chris Embarassed 

I would love to do speacial effects for a living but I am pretty far from that level of skill - I still have alot to learn What a Face 

I haven't finished any more new props yet but I should have a couple more done in the next day or 2 Cool 

In the mean time here are a couple closeups of some older props that I don't think I have shown closely yet ...

This one hangs in my torture chamber until Halloween night when it is replaced with a "Live" victim . Just a combo of a couple cheap props - the skull is a cheap hollow plastic one that my wife covered with paper mache and I painted it ....
HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 2 P1010017

This is a cross I made out of 9 cheapo hollow plastic bones - I pieced it togeather and then glued/screwed it ...
HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 2 410

closeups of my Buckethead head - it started as a plain white foam wig head ...
HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 2 P1010018HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 2 P1010019

closeups of Zombie Baby ...
HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 2 P1010020
HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 2 P1010021

our owl we painted ... sorry , its a little on the cheesy side Embarassed
HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 2 P1010022
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror   HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 11:35 am

still working on props but I finised a few Very Happy 

I made these legs out of a pair of old boots and cut off jeans , inserted a couple cheapo hollow bones and filled the boots with "Great Stuff" (a foam insulation product) and then a little paint . I know the bones are not the correct ones for that part of the leg  - all I had on hand was a couple of femur bones (thighs) . I just turned them upside down and put them in the boots , I figured it was good enough for a Halloween prop and I doubt any kids will call me out on the improper anatomy lol! 

HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 2 Dsc05710
HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 2 Dsc05711

Here are some ears and fingers that I plan to make necklaces out of and then give them to some of the kids on Halloween night . I thought it would be funny to ask the kids "do you watch the Walking Dead ? " - if the answer is yes they get a ear necklace (ala Darrel) if the answer is no I give them the finger necklace  What a Face 

All I did to the fingers was repaint them but the ears got more work - they had crappy molded fake blood puddles arround them No  I cut the fake blood part off and then stuffed the backs of them with papertowels and Latex , then repainted them to give a slightly more realistic gorey look ....

HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 2 Dsc05712
HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 2 Dsc05713
HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 2 Dsc05714

I am also just about done with my Jason costume and will get pics up in the next day or 2 Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror   HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 3:36 pm

Nice work  cheers  those hacked off legs are cool. Be funny if some kid does call you out on those wrong bones though Razz
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror   HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 10:20 pm

Artoo_Detour wrote:
Nice work  cheers  those hacked off legs are cool. Be funny if some kid does call you out on those wrong bones though Razz

Thanks Paul cheers  Glad you like my legs :cool laugh: 

yeah it would be my luck some little smart ass kid will come along and point out my anatomical errors lol! 

well I finished my Jason costume finally phew 

I have shown alot of the seperate pieces but here it is all put togeather :

HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 2 P1010023
HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 2 P1010024
HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 2 P1010025
HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 2 P1010026
HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 2 P1010027HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 2 P1010028

Overall I am pretty happy with it but it still needs improvement . I got a bit carried away cutting up the outer shirt and there are a few spots where the black T-shirt (that I glued the latex chest and back pieces to) shows . I don't have time to do another outer shirt now but I will do a different one next year What a Face  .

The gloves are something I haven't shown yet - I just finished them yesterday Very Happy 

Happy Halloween Guys Twisted Evil 

HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 2 P1010029
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror   HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 8:06 am

great pics and an awesome costume  bow
Back to top Go down
Dutchskywalker
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Dutchskywalker

PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror   HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 3:12 pm

Awesome costume!
Back to top Go down
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror   HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 12:05 pm

Hey James, I'm just wondering if you where able to make any little kids and adults pee their pants last night.lol! 
Back to top Go down
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror   HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 12:21 pm

Fantastic costume james, outstanding attention to detail there mate Shocked  bow :clap:
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror   HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 1:06 pm

I still like your legs Smile 
Back to top Go down
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror   HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 1:22 pm

I somehow missed the last few days of this!

Fantastic Jason costume, James! WOW!
Such dedication to it!

I hope your Halloween wasn't cold and rainy like it was by me. I felt bad for the kids... actually, I didn't see many at all it was that crappy out.
Hope yours was a blast!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://leia.bespin.info/
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror   HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 1:26 pm

James I was also wondering how it went. I hope it was a great success.
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror   HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 2:03 pm

That costume is BRILLIANT James!!! Having followed your progress, it's great to see you finally wearing it. Very Happy 

I too can't wait to hear how the evening went.
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror   HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 2:04 pm

Thanks Guys !!!!!!!!

It actually went very well - the weather was perfect and we estimate that we had at least 50 to 60 kids come trick or treating cheers 

Yes - we did scare the crap out of most of them Twisted Evil 

unfortunately (for me) there were alot more really young kids then it seemed in years past so I couldn't go full out on alot of the scares for the wee ones No  The little ones are already scared enough by the decor and we had a few that were so scared they wouldn't come to the porch ... a couple even cried just looking from 40 feet away Sad  .

One cool thing was that quite a few of the kids thought I was the real Jason affraid 

My friend Curt wore my Myers costume again , Cecilia was in the Torture Chamber , my wife was Regan from the Exorcist again , our friend Joni was a Vampire and her son Bryan dressed in the Rooster suit from my avatar pic . He actually got alot of good scares because no one expected that prop to come to life Cool 

I made a few last minute props that I will get pics posted later this weekend - I'll have my wife take some good pics before I start packing everything away .

All in all we had a great time and we gave alot of kids something they will remember for many years to come What a Face 

We actually even had quite a few repeat victims from years past that only came because they liked it so much last year - 2 little boys (I remembered from last year that were terrified the last time) made their parents bring them back this year - the parents said they had been talking about our house for a month in anticipation of returning and we were the only house that they wanted to come to cheers 

I love Halloween and the speacial effects involved but the real reason I do it all is to try and bring the holiday back to what I remember from being a kid - if I can even make one kid love it as much as I do it is all woth the effort Cool 

Happy Halloween Guys and thank you all for your kind words and support :clap: 
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror   HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 8:51 pm

Sounds like a good success with 50 to 60 kids. Did you give out many of the neclaces that you had made? I cant say that I blame the kids for crying from across the street. I am a grown man and I think that zombie baby is frankly one of the freakiest things I have seen. Combine that with the rest and I would probably be across the street yelling for my kid to go ahead without me. lol! 
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror   HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 11:54 am

trappedtexan wrote:
Sounds like a good success with 50 to 60 kids.  Did you give out many of the neclaces that you had made?  I cant say that I blame the kids for crying from across the street.  I am a grown man and I think that zombie baby is frankly one of the freakiest things I have seen.  Combine that with the rest and I would probably be across the street yelling for my kid to go ahead without me. lol! 

lol! 

Thanks Bryan Cool 

yes , I gave away my ear and finger necklaces to the kids that seemed to really like Horror Twisted Evil 

here's some more of my last minute props and/or parts of the display I never showed good pics of ...

Needed a corpse for my coffin so I made a quick Norma Bates prop (Psycho) ...
HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 2 Norma410
HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 2 Norma210
I didn't make Norma until the night before Halloween so she was fairly rough - she will be improved next year .

This next prop is a medical mannequin I picked up last year and planned to turn it in to a autopsy victim this year ... unfortunately I ran out of time and just set him out like this ...
HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 2 Cpr_310
HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 2 Cpr_110

Improved Vulture/Guts basket ...
HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 2 Vultur10
HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 2 Vultur11

Improved Freddie Area...
HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 2 Freddi11
HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 2 Freddi13
HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 2 Freddi16HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 2 Freddi15

improved Finger Lamp ...
HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 2 Finger10
HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 2 Finger11

Improved Grill Area ...
HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 2 Grill_11
HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 2 Grill_12HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 2 Grill_13

Some severed heads that I detailed the paint more and also added much more realistic looking eyes...HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 2 Head_n10
HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 2 Head_j10
HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 2 Head_n11
HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 2 Head_n12
HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 2 Head_s10

The eyes are the same type as the ones I used on my Leatherface prop - they have pretty realistic looking pupils and irises but the white part is just too white . I didn't think to do more detailing on Leatherfaces eyes and didn't have time to redo them this year but all the others I just yellowed the whites up a little , painted bloodveins and added a heavy gloss to make them look wet Cool

better pic of the legs I made ...
HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 2 Legs10

A baby doll my wife painted to make look like it is wearing a skeleton costume...
HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 2 Julies10
HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 2 Julies11

I put her doll with little Myers...
HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 2 Myers_10
Julie also papermached the Myers "Escape Mask" from Rob Zombies remake of the original Halloween - it still needs a little more detail and paint but it is a pretty good start...
HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 2 Myers_11

I also changed this part of my display a little...
HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 2 Grbr_110
HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 2 Grbr_210

well that pretty well covers everything I believe - I hope everyone enjoyed seeing the crap we made as much as I enjoyed showing it to you guys What a Face

Last edited by ourchickenshack on Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror   HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 2:55 pm

bow bow  brilliant stuff. You and Julie have done a great job. I love the Freddy area with the stuffed bear and creepy doll. The severed suspended heads are so cool! I also like the medical mannequin - he kinda looks just cool as he is... like he'll look up any moment, get up, then start lumbering after you! And the vulture and eye is good too. The baby in the skelly decals is sweet and looks spot on with child Myers What a Face  Where the heck do you store all this stuff when it's not Halloween?!? Be cool if you could exhibit it all as part of some show/exhibition.
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror   HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 4:55 pm

James why is it you don't run a haunted house? Some of your stuff looks better than some of the haunted houses that are in operation. :clap:  Enjoyed seeing the pics of your stuff, and that zombie baby in the swing is still the freaking scariest thing I have ever seen.
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror   HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 5:21 pm

I'm loving the latest pictures James. :clap: 
(I trust you realise you've raised the bar for yourself for next year? But, I know you can meet the challenge!)
I think you should get a prize for 'most entertaining thread of the month'. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror   HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 6:02 pm

Thanks Guys !!!!!!!!!

Artoo_Detour wrote:
bow bow  brilliant stuff. You and Julie have done a great job. I love the Freddy area with the stuffed bear and creepy doll. The severed suspended heads are so cool! I also like the medical mannequin - he kinda looks just cool as he is... like he'll look up any moment, get up, then start lumbering after you! And the vulture and eye is good too. The baby in the skelly decals is sweet and looks spot on with child Myers What a Face  Where the heck do you store all this stuff when it's not Halloween?!? Be cool if you could exhibit it all as part of some show/exhibition.

The stuffed bear is a animated prop - when its triggered its head turns back and forth , the mouth opens and closes and he stabs himself in the chest over and over - all while playing a freaky little Rosemarys Baby / The Omen sounding song . This one was creepy enough when I bought it that I left it as is  What a Face 

The greenish Zombie Baby is another bought prop I didn't do much to - just added a little blood , a finger to chew on , a real chain leash and I rigged his eyes with blue LED lights to make the glow at night ...

We have a nice elderly neighbor who lets us store our Halloween stuff in the loft of her garage -
Miss Mary ...
HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 2 P1010110
she's a bit of a Ham lol! 

trappedtexan wrote:
James why is it you don't run a haunted house? Some of your stuff looks better than some of the haunted houses that are in operation.

We actually have been seriously considering renting or buying some old type of property for the last couple of years - it would be a dream come true for me Very Happy  If I was able to leave stuff up year round and work on it constantly I could probably do a pretty decent Haunted House . I wouldn't be limited to the gore fest on my porch either - while I love the type of scene I created I can't really add non related stuff or it would start to look stupid Suspect  With a house setup I could have many other different scenes / horror genres represented cheers 

cantina_patron wrote:
I'm loving the latest pictures James.  
(I trust you realise you've raised the bar for yourself for next year? But, I know you can meet the challenge!)
I think you should get a prize for 'most entertaining thread of the month'.

Thanks man - It makes me really happy to be able to entertain you guys Cool 

Yep , the bar gets raised every year - I have a blast trying to come up with newer and better props and get to spend more time enhancing old ones too What a Face
Back to top Go down
Nico
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Nico

PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror   HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 6:04 am

Really enjoyed this thread James, you put a lot of work in, but defo worth it mate cheers :clap:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror   HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HALLOWEEN - The Chickenshack House of Horror

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next