The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 11:02 pm

great reading your answers there Tony would love to see more of your collection i can't wait to see James answers also Smile.
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 4:40 pm

AussieFortuna wrote:
LOL Hey thanks Artoo for the probe with a handful of sand and no lube,:awe:  it was fun to do and i love the johnny cash picture and your editing to include mad bootleg collecting syndrome lol, it was fun to do and its a great thread, im honoured to have been probed by you, and thanks for doing all the hard work in this thread, it would have taken you a week to edit my spelling and punctuation lol :grr: :clap: Thanks buddy.

you welcome mate, and I had lots fun going off on a tangent with Johnny Cash randomness cheers cheers alien  

ourchickenshack wrote:
Great to read more about you Tony - nice to know some of your deep , dark secrets lol!

I agree with Steve - Alex needs a good , deep , hard probing ... no lube either please - I know he likes it rough :cool laugh:

I bent over and took the FX-7 exam myself recently but I don't think you posted it yet Paul unsure
James, your exam papers are still in the medical room waiting to be rubber stamped by our medical horror zombie vampire slasher killer droid What a Face  Rest assured you will soon be exposed and subjected to a well deserved probing Angry SWcheers  

so remember folks, lube your moobs because willy is the new silly cheers
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 11:08 pm

I think this is one of the best threads. It's great to read but you also end up playing along in your head.
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 4:16 am

Special announcement from the Probe room...

I'll be presenting my last 'probe' on behalf of FX-7 later today!

James (Ourchickenshack) is going to be taking the helm. I'm looking forward to seeing James develop these fun TIG interviews and I know he'll do a great job - especially with finding the 'perfect' pictures to capture a moment!

Good luck, James, and thanks to everyone who has allowed me to invade their (PM) boxes!! I really enjoyed all your answers cheers 

So, look out later for the latest TIG member to get a well-deserved probing!
(Hmm, wonder who it might be thinking )
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 4:56 am

A big THANKS for you Paul, for being the driving force behind these great interviews.

Awesome job and one of the best and fun threads here on TIG for sure. :clap: :clap: 

James I wish you all the best to move the thread forward. I am sure you can do the job. Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 5:28 am

Thanks Marco Very Happy  

I noticed you managed to avoid your probing though! I will ask James to catch up with you at some point to give you a good seeing-to!!  
indy indy cheers
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 5:44 am

Artoo_Detour wrote:
Thanks Marco Very Happy  

I noticed you managed to avoid your probing though!

Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 5:56 am

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 4 Anal-p10
Back to top Go down
AussieFortuna
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
AussieFortuna

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 5:59 am

A huge thanks to you Paul for all the great work youve put into this thread, its by far and away one of the best threads on TIG, so THANKYOU for making it what it is.:clap: 

And great Work Chickenshack, with your humour and warmth its bound to be left in the best of hands, so well done everybody involved cheers 
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 6:05 am

Thanks to Paul for the entertaining probes we're seen up to now, and Good luck to Jim i'm sure we're in for a big surprise!
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 6:08 am

Thanks fellas cheers 
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 9:52 am

You've been great at hosting this thread Paul, I'm sorry you're stepping down but I know you have left in in safe hands.  
I'll look forward to seeing how you develop it James. I think you'll have a lot of fun! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 10:18 am

This is a great thread and I'm glad it will continue. Thanks Paul for all your hard work and I'm looking forward to having James continue the thread.cheers 
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 12:37 pm

Artoo_Detour wrote:
Special announcement from the Probe room...

I'll be presenting my last 'probe' on behalf of FX-7 later today!

James (Ourchickenshack) is going to be taking the helm. I'm looking forward to seeing James develop these fun TIG interviews and I know he'll do a great job - especially with finding the 'perfect' pictures to capture a moment!

Good luck, James, and thanks to everyone who has allowed me to invade their (PM) boxes!! I really enjoyed all your answers cheers 

So, look out later for the latest TIG member to get a well-deserved probing!
(Hmm, wonder who it might be thinking )

Thank You Paul for all the hard work you have put into this thread and for trusting me enough to hand over the probe cheers 

Thank you to everyone else for your kind words Very Happy  Hopefully I can continue the interviews in a way that will entertain you all What a Face 

There are members here at TIG that have somehow eluded their probing for entirely too long ... know this , your time is coming  Angry SW  

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 4 Alienprobe

Last edited by ourchickenshack on Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AussieFortuna
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
AussieFortuna

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 1:29 pm

^^^ LOL that pictures freakin me out man.....What a Face :awe: affraid 
Back to top Go down
Nico
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Nico

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 2:01 pm

AussieFortuna wrote:
^^^ LOL that pictures freakin me out man.....What a Face :awe: affraid 
Me too affraid Paul, great job mate, James, I'm sure you will do a great job As well cheers
Look forward to more from this thread Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 2:10 pm

affraid What was Paul thinking. He has handed the job of probing over to an Oklahoma hillbilly........we are all doomed. lol! 

Seriously though congrats James on getting the job. I am sure this thread will continue to go great. Paul thanks for all the work you have put into this one, I am sure it is in good hands and will be awesomely done.
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 2:58 pm

trappedtexan wrote:
affraid What was Paul thinking.  He has handed the job of probing over to an Oklahoma hillbilly........we are all doomed.  lol! 

lol! 

I was Hillbilly when I lived in Tennessee - when I moved to Oklahoma they called me Redneck ... now I guess I'm a "neckbilly" What a Face  

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 4 Alienr10

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 4 Thcak310FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 4 Thcae310

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 4 Motiva12
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 4:11 pm

Disappointment is ....

.... expecting the results of your anal probe to be told to you by some hot scientist ...

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 4 Sexy2010

... and instead you get Quincy Mad 

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 4 Quincy10

Thanks everyone for the kind words cheers cheers 

Okay, the final probing from me is just about ready to be posted now Smile
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 4:30 pm

Probe time.....

Is the victim volunteer ready?

Has the moob loob tube been unscrewed? What a Face 

Has the probing 'area' been shaved and cleaned?  Razz   

(and we're not talking about Yak-shaving here!)

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 4 Yak-sh10

are the medical droids all in place?

Nurse, do you have the sonic-egg warmers prepared?

Good! Then let us begin......

our TIG member awaiting probing is.......................

is...............................

(he thought he was going to escape this) .... No! Twisted Evil 

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 4 1052-310
Screen Name: ourchickenshack
Special Powers: Scaring the hell out of children at Halloween What a Face 

Welcome to the probing room, James! Are you strapped down seated comfortably? Then let the probing begin....

#1 What is your favourite SW memory? (film or toy line)

My favorite SW memory is going to see the original Star Wars movie 7 times in 1977 when I was 7 years old . I would sit in row 7 , in the 7th seat , eat 7 boxes of milk duds candy , drink 7 sodas and go take a wizz 7 times!! Okay the last sentance was BS but I really did see SW 7 times when it was originally released and I was 7 years old Very Happy   It started me down my lifelong path to the Darkside Angry SW

#2 If not Star Wars... (which other toy line do you collect or would like to collect)

I collect many non SW lines - Battlestar Galactica , Buck Rogers , Dungeons and Dragons , Crystar , Eagle Force , Marvel Super Heroes Secret Wars . Mego Planet of The Apes , Remco and Mego Monsters , Knickerbocker's Lord of The Rings etc , etc .....

editor's note: here are just a 'few' examples of toy lines taken from the OCS collection...

Crystar the Crystal Warrior
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 4 Crysta10

LOTR by Knickerbocker
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 4 Knicke10

Dungeons and Dragons by LJN
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 4 Ljn_dn10

Eagle Force by Mego
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 4 Mego_e10

POTA by Mego
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 4 Megopo10

and the editor's personal favourite...

Universal Monsters by Remco
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 4 Remco_10

Next question...

#3 What was the name of your favourite toy store as a kid and why was it your favourite?

We didn't really have any toy stores in my little po dunk town when I was young . However , I do remember really looking forward to getting the Sears and JC penny Christmas catalogs in the mail so I could pick out the newest SW figures to add to my collection  celebrate

#4 Which single SW character would you like to have seen released that was never released during the vintage line?

Slave Leia of course :Drool:

#5 What song would you perform at a Karaoke?

I don't sing well but I could perform a awesome air guitar of any Buckethead song - "Final Wars" would be a top choice  Cool  

#6 Princess Leia Hot Pick: Which is your favourite Leia figure and why?

Boushh - because she looks bad ass and I know she must have that skimpy Slave costume on under there  thinking  

#7 Which SW character would you dress up as at a convention?

Given my overall size I would probably need to to be Vader or Chewy but I have often thought a 6'3" 225 pound Yoda would be hilarious too  What a Face

Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm?

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 4 Tall-y10

#8 Time machine question a) It’s 1983... Kenner executives are giving you the power to make any SW themed toy you like! What do you make?

Jabba's Sail Barge - I would take Wolff with me so he could show them how to make one properly  Cool

Link for Wolff's Jabba Sail Barge build:
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t5832-khetanna-jabba-s-sailbarge-custom-update-01aug2013

#9 Flyboy question! You have the chance to fly or drive one of Kenner's ships or mini rigs that has been made into a real full-scale working vehicle! Which ship/rig do you choose and why?

AT-AT - so I could go on a massive stomping spree of destruction  Twisted Evil

#10 Off topic Horror Question... James, we know you love your horor movies... Tell us your top five.

This is by far the hardest quetion for me to answer - I am such a huge horror fan that it is tough to narrow it down but I would have to give my nods to these classics :
1st place : Halloween (the original is my favorite horror movie of all time)

The rest (in no particular order) :

Friday The 13th series - Part 7 - "The New Blood" is my favorite in the series .
Texas Chainsaw Massacre series - the 2nd movie (with Choptop) is my fav .
Evil Dead series - Evil Dead 2 is my fav .
Frankenstein series - Bride of Frankenstein is my fav .

There are so many more that deserve to be on the list but I would have to write a book to mention them all  What a Face

James, thank you, that concludes your probing! Please collect your sticker and popsicle from the nice droid nurse in the foyer (but be warned if she offers to show you her infamous 'Saturn's Ring'!)

Look out for the next TIG interview which will be presented by James! Smile  Good luck mate and cheers cheers

Last edited by Artoo_Detour on Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 5:04 pm

Nice work Paul! Very Happy

Now James has been through a good probing, perhaps he will go easy on his first victim, I mean interviewee. lol! 

Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 1:56 am

Thank you Paul for such a pleasant probing cheers  It was warm , well lubed and just the right length - I barely felt a thing :cool laugh: 

I have sent questionnaires out to the next 2 victims , er , I mean patients ...

Paul and Marco ... your next Twisted Evil 

You have escaped the exam room for far too long ...

No more Mr. Nice Droid  Angry SW 

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 4 Hugfy_10
Back to top Go down
Richard_H
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 5:29 am

Great interview. Top stuff.
Back to top Go down
AussieFortuna
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
AussieFortuna

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 7:33 am

Another great interview, thanks guys cheers great reading, its great to get to know you all a bit better, and now im off to look for a remco dracula and creature from the black lagoon, frigging cool man.

Thanks guys👏 
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 2:12 pm

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 4 Lkjhjh10

The TIG Exam Room

Please welcome the next TIG victim who will bravely take the probe ...

He has been strapped down , lubed up and has spread wide
 cyclops  

TEST SUBJECT # 18

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 4 101-6710
Screen Name: Artoo_Detour
Special Powers: X-Wing stuff, toy ads, vinyl records, oddball madness!

Paul , thank you for taking part , let the probing begin ....

#1 What is your favourite SW memory? (film or toy line)

Lots of happy late '70s memories: the 12 backs in the stores, watching Star Wars on the neighbour's movie projector with about a half dozen other kids. Swapping Playmobil figures with a mate for his loose Landspeeder, re-enacting Ben and Darth's saber battle, doing impressions at school of Vader's heavy breathing to the dinner ladies  It really was a fun time!

FX-7 Edit :

early hidden camera footage of Paul harassing the Lunch lady ...
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 4 22657510

#2 If not Star Wars... which other toy line do you collect or would like to collect ?

Doctor Who! I Love it! I have a pretty big DW figures collection from the Character Options line that I keep adding to. I watched the TV series as a kid (and still love it now) but didn't really have many DW toys compared with SW.

FX-7 Edit :

a small sample of Paul's awesome Dr. Who collection ...

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 4 Dr_who10
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 4 Doctor10
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 4 Dw_loo10
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 4 The_ma10

check out this thread for more Dr. Who Awesomeness ...
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t807-the-doctor-who-collecting-thread

#3 Which SW character would you dress up as if you were attending a convention?

I would like to go as Max Rebo in a specially  motorised piano that scooted around the convention hall! I could play bumper cars with any R2-D2 units I saw!

#4 What song would you perform at a Karaoke?

I'm not a good singer, but if I had to then Doors - Light my fire or Ring of Fire by Mr Cash!

FX-7 Edit :

Johnny Vader ...

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 4 Star-w54

#5 Time machine question a) It’s 1983... Kenner executives are giving you the power to make any SW themed toy you like! What do you make?

I like oddball collecting, so I'd create a range of Star Wars musical kids' toys like a Chewbacca mini-drumkit, a Vader flying-V guitar, C-3PO keyboard (with speak and spell feature!), a Han saxophone (that blows bubbles too!) a beautiful Leia harp and a Boba Fett banjo

FX-7 Edit :

Rocking the Galaxy ...

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 4 Star_w28 

#6 Flyboy question! You have the chance to fly or drive one of Kenner's ships or mini rigs that has been made into a real full-scale working vehicle! Which ship/rig do you choose and why?

erm, X-Wing Fighter!

#6a If you have answered X-Wing Fighter to the previous question please tell us more of how your love of the X-Wing began...  Razz

Lol! I love the X-Wing Fighter because as a kid it was my coolest ship but I only had Luke Farmboy to pilot it. Some time after I finally got a Luke X-Wing Pilot figure and it was like, cooooool!! Move over Farmboy, go extract some moisture or something, because now we have a real pilot for this cool ship! Aside from this I just think it's a truly iconic Star Wars vehicle, one of the original three, and has a charming '70s/retro vibe.  

#7 Which single SW character would you like to have seen released that was never released during the vintage line?

Cantina band members!

FX-7 Edit :

what could have been ...

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 4 Cantin10
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 4 28978710FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 4 Df035710

#8 What’s the weirdest/most fun SW item in your collection?

Takara Transforming X-Wing Fighter!! I'd wanted one for ages as an adult collector and when I finally got my hands on one I was not disappointed! This thing is just so cool and fun to build into different designs!

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 4 Takara10
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 4 Takara11
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 4 Takara12
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 4 Takara13
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 4 Takara14

#9 What advice would you give to a collector just starting out in the hobby?

Be patient. No rush. Buy complete figures rather than accessory-less ones. Avoid repro crap. Avoid U Grades. Research, research, and then do a little more research. Take lots of nice photos of your goodies to share!

#10 Off Topic Music Question... Paul , we all know that you play the drums ...

Will you tell us when & what first inspired you to pick up your sticks ? What are your biggest musical influences ? Please list Top 5 favorite drummers of all time
 thinking

I knew I wanted to play drums at age 12. Someone gave me a pair of old sticks and I practiced using my bed and pillows and cushions. At age 15 I got my first kit and taught myself to play properly by listening to rock and metal and co-forming a band of fellow newbie musicians
Looking back I've been lucky to play alongside artists like Editors, Maximo Park, Sweet, the Hollies, DJ Shadow. And when I was based at Midlands UK studios often met members of Sabbath, Napalm Death, Slade, UB40, Duran Duran. Have played in London, Birmingham, Liverpool Cavern Club, Ireland, France. It's been a real blast. I don't play as much now as I used to. My advice to anyone wishing to learn drums is don't... take up guitar or singing... it's less to carry! O/J drums are cool!  

Fave drummers....

Mitch Mitchell (Jimi Hendrix)
Leonard Haze (Y&T)
Art Blakey (jazz)
Stewart Copeland (The Police)
Mike D (Beastie Boys)
Jack White (fkn kick ass drummer!!! see: Dead Weather)

FX-7 Edit :
for your listening entertainment ...

Simon Philips (Judas Priest etc)
John Bonham (Led Zep)
Dave Grohl (Nirvana)
Lars Ulrich (Metallica)

... oops that's more than five!

Great answers Paul cheers
Thank you for your cooperation - Please collect your complimentary icepack and tube of Preparation H as you exit ...

Now get the hell out of my exam room and send the next victim , er ... Patient in
  Twisted Evil

Last edited by ourchickenshack on Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next