The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 2:07 pm

cantina_patron wrote:
It will be great to see more members probed....Hang on.... That sounds a bit perverted unsure .... Oh Well....Let the good times Roll! Very Happy 

lol! 

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 3 Imperi10

all members probed will be probed in a gentlemanly way What a Face
Back to top Go down
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 2:44 pm

Still not sure what to think about the whole probing thing...... Shocked 

Razz
Back to top Go down
http://leia.bespin.info/
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 3:26 pm

Artoo_Detour wrote:
cantina_patron wrote:
It will be great to see more members probed....Hang on.... That sounds a bit perverted unsure .... Oh Well....Let the good times Roll! Very Happy 

lol! 

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 3 Imperi10

all members probed will be probed in a gentlemanly way What a Face

lol! Nice one Paul!
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 3:28 pm

psybertech wrote:
Still not sure what to think about the whole probing thing...... Shocked 

Razz

It sounds worse than it is Jay. Just get yourself some K-Y Jelly, grit your teeth & hold on tight, it will be over before you know it! Wink
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 3:54 pm

bow poo kissass indy jawdrop phew 

lol! 

I just heard old FX7 has sent out some "questionaires" to some of our "newer" members.
Back to top Go down
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 6:44 pm

Artoo_Detour wrote:
I just heard old FX7 has sent out some "questionaires" to some of our "newer" members.
:run2:
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 4:51 pm

It's been a long time... but finally the medical room has been dusted down and our probe droids are primed and ready for their next victim er volunteer!

So let's welcome...

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 3 1580-710

Screen Name: psybertech
Special Powers: can open a bottle of beer with any solid object

Welcome to the probing room, Jay. Here are your ten questions...

#1 What is your favourite SW memory? (film or toy line)

OK, FX!!! I will give you both!
FILM: Waiting on the line to see Star Wars the first time with my dad and Aunt-in-law(my step-mom's kid sister who was a year older than me). The line wrapped around the building at least two full times and we missed the first two showings waiting! It seemed like forever, but we made it in and since we all loved it so much my father taught us a trick. We went out the exit doors, but waited behind the curtain until the next wave started coming in so we just walked back out and sat down again to watch one more time! I love my pops! Cool 

TOY LINE: Getting my first Early Bird Set!!! I played with those figures sooooo much! I know I had two sets, but most likely I had 3 or 4 (part of a benefit of having divorced parents at two homes with two sets of grandparents to boot!

#2 If not Star Wars... (which other toy line do you collect or would like to collect)

Man there are so many from my youth, FX... this is tough!!!!
MASK, Transformers, Go-BOTS, GI JOE, the Six Million Dollar Man, Hot Wheels and more!!!
But it would come down to a coin toss between Go-BOTS and GI JOE. Go-BOTS were my main transfiguring toys. I only had a few real Transformers since family always bought me the cheaper Go-BOTS over real Transformers. But I didn't complain, I liked them.
In the end, GI JOE would take it though. My JOES and Star Wars figures went on many an adventure back in the day so it would have to be them.

FX-7 edit: here is a cool G.I.Joe 1981 advert from the rather cool site: The Vintage Toy Advertiser
http://thevintagetoyadvertiser.org/2011/04/15/g-is-for-g-i-joe/

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 3 Gi-joe10

#3 Which SW character would you dress up as if you were attending a convention?

Luke Skywalker in Stormtrooper disguise!
I would get the benefit to rock out my Graflex Luke Saber and also have an excuse to pickup that Stormtrooper armor I have lusted after for decades!
And, when the inevitable comment "Aren't you a little short for a Stormtrooper" comment would be made, I would respond with a lightsaber gash to their face! Razz 

#4 Which single SW character would you like to have seen released that was never released during the vintage line?

Rebel Trooper. Tantive IV Uniform.
I remember waiting for them to come out and they never did. I wanted/needed an army to fight my Imperial Stormtroopers! I never understood why they didn't and still to this day don't. As a toy manufacturer, single characters are one thing, but any figure kids want MULTIPLES of, should be a no brainer to produce!!!!

#5 What song would you perform at a Karaoke?

Since I can't sing and hate Karaoke, NONE.
However, if I was forced at gunpoint and my voice magically could make sounds that wouldn't kill innocent animals, then:
"Sound System" by Operation Ivy.
Don't ask, it is just one of those songs that makes me happy!

#6 So far, what parcel have you opened from the postman that has put the biggest smile on your face?

Man, ALL OF THEM! haha
Seriously, this is tough for many, many reasons.
So, I will give three specific packages that arrived and made me smile for three reasons:

Item #1: my remote controlled LED lighting strips for my display cases/areas. they are funny and cool when playing with them, yet, small and practical for all my lighting needs overall. They just rock!
Reason: Overall Collection Helper

Item(s) #2: IG-88, Dengar and Zuckuss. These were/are outside my foci. They aren't special in any way. However, these are the first figures I purchased just for my artwork! I wanted to do a Bounty Hunter 'thing', and I needed them to do it right, so I said, F-It and picked them up.
Before they arrived, I had my lighting tent and camera set and couldn't wait for the mail. When they got here I was so happy that I did it solely for my art (whether you like it or not, I do! Smile 
Reason: Artistic Something or another Laughing 

Item #3: I could say a few things like my VC Jawa, POPY Luke, Blue Snags, Ledy or POCH Leia Bespin, but in reality, none of them made me happier than my 32 Back Yoda! I have had a Yoda thing going on for longer than I can remember and getting the 32 back of him for a great price and he was either my 2nd or 3rd new MOC since starting so he really, really made me smile! I was and still am so happy to have him. I would like to upgrade him one day, but I will never part with this one in particular since it pretty much marked the point where I knew I was all in on collecting!

FX-7 edit: here are a couple of Jay's rather cool figure art pieces...
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 3 91764010

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 3 91092210

#7 What was the name of your favourite toy store as a kid and why was it your favourite?

There were two really and the reason for both is the same.
My mother loved shopping at the local malls, so depending on where we were, I was allowed to wonder Child World or Toys-R-Us.
I loved any store that had Star Wars stuff of course, but either of those two must have seen me spend many an un-supervised hour at!
And, this might annoy some of you, sorry, but I was GREAT at replacing price stickers! I would do it all the time (before they started making the tear-away, destructive styles). For playsets, vehicles, creatures and even figures, I rarely paid full price. Sadly, I was also a cleptomanic so sometimes figures would mysteriously find their way into my pockets or even my mother's purse. Yeah, sorry, I was a little bugger, I know, not 'cool', but perhaps it was just the force working in mysterious ways.

#8 Time machine question a) It’s 1983... Kenner executives are giving you the power to make any SW themed toy you like! What do you make?

The Star Destroyer!
I always wanted a HUGE playset. One that would take up an entire room or at least a big portion of it. I wanted holding cells, control rooms, docking bays... the works!

#9 The Big Trio question! Luke, Han and Leia have lots of action figures made between them... tell us who your favourite Luke, Han and Leia is and why...  

Let's start with Han.
Favorite Han would be Hoth Han. He added excellent outdoor play in the winter and snow. He had a holster that could ACTUALLY HOLD HIS BLASTER! Come on!! That rocked!!!!

Favorite Luke - obvious - Farmboy. He is just too iconic of a figure for me. I watched A New Hope more than the others (OK, Empire was close), but before that came out, it was Farmboy all the way!. Yes, X-Wing Luke had his place, but Farmboy Luke with the telescoping saber just rocked!!!!!

FX-7 bonus point awarded for mentioning LXWP! What a Face  

Favorite Leia - wow - January of this year, my answer would have been the original white Leia. But something happened when I found TIG and got 2 Bespin Leias in the mail on the same day early when I first starting collecting... I found something called variations! hehe
It wasn't just the variations that sucked me into Leia Bespin, it was how many there were, plus that figure, don't take this weird, looked like a woman. She is pretty and very well done IMO. Leia now had lipstick (on some), sideburns (on some) and a fancy dress! You know I could go on and on about her so I will stop here.

#10 Describe your collection in 25 words!

loose first 12, Luke farmboy, Leia Bespin, VC!, custom displays, custom figures, my artwork, TIG forums, new friends, research, headaches, expensive, time consuming but FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Jay for taking part. We hope you enjoyed your probing!

Coming soon... our next victim volunteer to take the probe!
Back to top Go down
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 5:17 pm

Shocked
Why don't I remember this?
The answers certainly sound like me, but I don't recall having a 6'+ tall robot stop by!!!

It does however help explain this card I found slipped under my door this morning.
I swear his signature is marked in blood! jawdrop

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 3 9317597522_b7a554f8e1_b
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 5:31 am

Thanks for participating Jay! This thread always makes interesting reading!

Now...who's next?
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 1:33 pm

way to bend over and take that probe like a man Jay lol! 

always cool to read more info on fellow TIG members Very Happy 

I hope you have given up your criminal past - I would hate to see you end up in the pokey ...

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 3 Thcaxj10

might end up with a probing of a completely different kind affraid 

lol! lol! lol! 
Back to top Go down
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 1:01 am

O.K. well it seems I was abducted again by them damn aliens they gave me the third degree and threatened to put Jabba in the slave outfit and have him do a lap dance if I didn't co-operate so here is the results for you to all enjoy Smile

Screen Name: arohk
Special Powers: borderline sane  

#1 What is your favorite SW memory? (film or toy line)
Ans:  That is a tough one but I would say it would have to be seeing SW with my brothers and sisters on opening night, I remember us walking to the theater and afterwards we were just so pumped from what we saw it was such a great feeling.

#2 If not Star Wars... (which other toy line do you collect or would like to collect)
Ans:  For the most part aside from SW I also collect vintage BSG and with the help of James my collection is growing pretty quick. I am also thinking of collecting the Walking dead line and the mcfarlane military figures.

#3 Which SW character would you dress up as if you were attending a convention?
Ans:  that's easy a Rebel Fleet Trooper, I am almost finished the complete costume.

#4 Which single SW character would you like to have seen released that was never released during the vintage line?
Ans:  Hmmm I would have to say a fleet trooper I always thought they were cool not to mention they were the first troops to do battle against the empire. So it would have been a great figure to have to go with the storm troopers.

#5 What song would you perform at a Karaoke?
Ans:  I won't give up by Jason Mraz I would like to sing it to my wife as a surprise on our anniversary.

#6 princess Leia Hot Pick: Which is your favorite Leia figure and why?
Ans: Boushh outfit it is just a cool looking figure with the removable helmet and all. It just makes a great all around display piece.

#7 What was the name of your favorite toy store as a kid and why was it your favorite?
Ans: I don't remember the exact name of the two stores I would go to I know one was in the Spryfield Mall in Halifax N.S. and the other was just a small mom and pop place that was on Herring Cove road in Halifax not far from the mall where I seen Star Wars, I actually got into model building because of the owner who was a builder himself he would teach me and on occasion give me free kits I would also get my star wars figs from him as well.

#8 Time machine question a) It’s 1983... Kenner executives are giving you the power to make any SW themed toy you like! What do you make?
Ans: Oh crap this is a tough one I think it would be a concept type that I seen photos of like a rebel fighter or tie. If I had to chose one from the movie then a tie bomber or a block aid runner I do like the one the released in 97 I believe.  

#9 Flyboy question! You have the chance to fly or drive one of Kenner's ships or mini rigs that has been made into a real full-scale working vehicle! Which ship/rig do you choose and why?
Ans: I would like to fly a Y-Wing I always liked that ship it's tough and looks mean. It kind of reminds me of my fav fighter the F-14 it's big and powerful but doesn't look like it is. On a side not I am going to try to make a R/C Y-Wing if anyone has one they would like to donate drop me a line I need one for scale reference.

#10 if you had to choose 3 favorite items from your own collection, what would they be and why?
Ans: Well first would be my rocket fett in the kenner baggie he is just one I don't know a lot about and he is cool. Second would be my signed riddell Darth helmet its really detailed and small enough to display and my good friend took the time to get it signed for me. Last would be my 10th anniversary silver 1oz coins they are just really cool looking and guarantee to increase in value[/color]
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 3:55 am

lol!  looks like Larry escaped from the medical room with his questions!

great answers and thank you for taking part cheers

thanks as well to Psybertech for taking part...

more victims participants coming soon Smile
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 3:38 pm

Moved to the main section in case any members have missed these. Two new interviews just added after a brief hiatus, some more on their way soon Wink
Back to top Go down
AussieFortuna
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
AussieFortuna

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 4:37 am

Artoo_Detour wrote:
Moved to the main section in case any members have missed these. Two new interviews just added after a brief hiatus, some more on their way soon Wink

Great idea Paul cheers great thread and a great way for the community to get to know each other a lil bit better....
Back to top Go down
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 8:05 am

Awesome, never even saw this thread, must have been posted in my internetless 'stoneage' year! Good reading Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 2:55 pm

Welcome to the next TIG victim member who will bravely take the probe!

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 3 Jabba_10

Screen name: Aussie Fortuna
Special powers: RAVBMS (Recently Acquired Vintage Bootleg Madness Syndrome)

Thanks for taking part, Tony, here are your ten questions

1. What's your favourite SW memory, (film or toy line)?
First off thanks for the member probe! I'm honoured.
My favourite memory is not the films, but setting up SW bases as I called them with my little brother in the dirt in our backyard, I suppose back in about 83.
We would construct mud and stick buildings for them, then get the slug gun out and shoot them, blow them up with fire crackers or pour petrol on them and set them on fire, needless to say that only one single chewie survived my childhood and it sits proudly in my collection.

2. If not SW what other toy line do you collect or would like to collect?
I only really collect vintage SW, although im loving getting into polish unarts and mexican bootlegs at the moment, it's really made collecting exciting again for me after collecting most of what kenner had to offer.
I have quite a few GG jumbo's which i enjoy.
I do have some mego figures, a few modern NECA, if I had to choose a new focus outside SW I'd collect He -Man bootlegs.

3. Which SW character would you dress up as at a SW convention?
Thats easy, slave Leia, or Jabba the hutt Smile

4. Which SW character would you have liked to seen released which was never released during the vintage line?
Thats a hard one, I love the Gargan hard copies I've seen, so she would be right up there. A fantastic sculpt imo! Or any weird alien from the cantina would have been great, I'm a huge alien fan.

5. What song would you perform at karaoke?
Any Johnny Cash, Mother love bone, Soundgarden, Foo Fighters... but I'd go with 'Burning Ring of Fire' by Johnny Cash, maybe Teardrops from Womack and Womack if I needed to butter up a chick in the bar lol Smile

Bonus points for choosing a great Johnny Cash tune!

Editor's note: Johnny Cash.... would never willingly throw small cats into a burning ring of fire?

Cat: "Yeahhhh fck y'all mofukers!"

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 3 Portra10
Photo: fanpop.com

other JC SW related toons: "a boy named Luke", "Dagobah Prison Blues", "I skywalker the line", "All of Vader's children aint free", "Sith Gun Shooting".

Anakin Skywalker: I fell into a burning ring of fire!

"and it burns burn burns, Obi Wan, you're so dead later on!"

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 3 Anakin10
Photo: fanpop.com

and the next question...

6. Do you have any other hobbies, and what are they?

Im a Lure fishing guide on Sydney harbour, its more than a job for me, started as a hobby as a child, but made it my trade, we chase Kingfish, jewfish, tuna, and basically all saltwater species.

Im also an avid spearfisherman, Down hill mountain biker, play guitar, love Staffordshire Terriers, and still pull out the BMX as a 38 year old lol.

Editor's shameless plug:
Tony, as you like BMX then please check out this selection of vinatge adverts taken from a cool site as maintained by one of those very nice moderators from TIG Very Happy 
http://thevintagetoyadvertiser.org/category/bmx/

SmileSmileSmile

and the next question...

7. What was the name of your favourite toy store as a kid and why?
I can never actually remember going into a toy store as a kid, my dad died when I was really young, mum really struggled to make ends meet. I do remember going to the big department stores and checking out figures at times though.
But mum brought home SW figures enough to make me remember having maybe 15-20 figures. I never had the ships or playsets but I didnt need them as I had a great backyard with a creek to play with my starwars.

So, i have mum to thank for buying the figures I had that give me so many great memories as an adult, she was a great mum for a kid.

8. So far, what mail from the postman/woman has put the biggest smile on your face?
Id say when I first started collecting - it was getting my nice minty Blue Snag and Yak, but really I have a big smile getting anything in the mail Smile

9. Flyboy Question, if you had the chance to fly or drive one of kenner's mini rigs or ships that has been made into a real full scale working vehicle or ship, what would it be and why?
Id take the X-wing, I mean what couldnt you do in that baby? I could go around blowing up all the things I dont like, or just blowing things up for fun lol, I love blowing things up, I've got IRA Irish bloodlines lol.

10. If you had to choose 3 things from your collection as your favourites, what would they be and why?
Ive got a humble collection compared to most but my 3 things would be:

1. my original chewie from childhood, my only SW figure that survived, so I hold him close to my heart.

2. Ive got a figure arriving in mail from Paul (Kisstour) thats a Polish unarticulated poker cape chewie! Man, I love this figure, it's got big googly, silly eyes, its ridiculous and I love it! It will definitely be one of my most treasured figures.

3. A humble first shot madine head displayed on a production body is one of my favs. My first Blue snags - that I'd wanted for years and years - was a present from my girl, this is also very treasured by me.

So, nothing too exciting but they mean a lot to me.

Tony, thanks for answering the questions. Please collect your free probe-ointment on the way out of the medical room from the nice Droid nurse in the corridor. Also please try not to blow up too many things when you return home! Your probing is complete, thank you cheers

look out for more TIG interviews coming soon!
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 3:08 pm

cheers I always enjoy looking at this thread.

Well done for taking part Tony & welcome to the club! :clap: 
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 3:19 pm

@ Paul, I'll nominate Alex (General Kahn) for a GOOD probing, especially after what he did with my fantastically packed moc 'Detail King' prize!  The guy's just got no respect. lol! 

Seriously, I think Alex would give some VERY entertaining answers. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 3:43 pm

yep, Steve, the medical admin droid apparently sent him an invite by post but the General 'accidently' destroyed it with his new 'letter opener' or something Razz 

there are a few members soon to receive some questions by PM Wink 
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 3:49 pm

cheers  I'm sure I'm not alone, when I say I'll look forward to the results. Keep up the good work Paul! :clap: 
Back to top Go down
Richard_H
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 4:22 pm

Good stuff, good read.
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 6:08 pm

Great to read more about you Tony - nice to know some of your deep , dark secrets lol! 

I agree with Steve - Alex needs a good , deep , hard probing ... no lube either please - I know he likes it rough :cool laugh: 

I bent over and took the FX-7 exam myself recently but I don't think you posted it yet Paul unsure 
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 7:42 pm

What a blast from the past
Back to top Go down
Section 8
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Section 8

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 7:56 pm

Only just spotted this thread. Some cracking comments. Keep it up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.familytreeman.co.uk
AussieFortuna
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
AussieFortuna

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 10:54 pm

LOL Hey thanks Artoo for the probe with a handful of sand and no lube,:awe:  it was fun to do and i love the johnny cash picture and your editing to include mad bootleg collecting syndrome lol, it was fun to do and its a great thread, im honoured to have been probed by you, and thanks for doing all the hard work in this thread, it would have taken you a week to edit my spelling and punctuation lol :grr: :clap: Thanks buddy.

Last edited by AussieFortuna on Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next