The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:38 pm

stevefdwyer wrote:
I like the one in green.... Oh shit! You better delete that : )

Apparently, so does the barkeep. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 4:54 am

Another nice couple of interviews.

Would love to have a pinball machine one day, Smalls. lol! Don't know if it would be a SW one though. :scratch:

Your bounty hunter artwork looks ace all lined up like that, Stevo. Cool
Back to top Go down
Darth Small
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Darth Small

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 8:44 am

Josh wrote:
Another nice couple of interviews.

Would love to have a pinball machine one day, Smalls. lol! Don't know if it would be a SW one though. :scratch:

Your bounty hunter artwork looks ace all lined up like that, Stevo. Cool

I really wanted an Indianna Jones or Dr Who pinny but the SW one was in my price range, not ruling out trading it in for what I want.
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 9:50 am

These are great guys! OMG some funny answers.

Josh being Leia's Bikini takes the cake though LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 10:14 am

" Ford Anglia, I rest my case. Although Vyvyan in The Young Ones drove one."
I actually want a Ford Andlia 105E Embarassed
You forgot Harry Potter
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 2 Harry_potter_kids_flying_car

"Hmmmm tough one, let's just go with Wicket so I get a grope of Leia."
& "The first adults only figure a Darth Vadar shaped dildo so the wags can share the joy of SW collecting."

lol!

Back to top Go down
Dalto
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Dalto

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 11:11 am

Great stuff guys. Keep it coming.

Really cool seeing all your paintings Steve. That Iggy kick ass!
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 12:29 pm

Welcome to the next TIG Interviewee!

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 2 17-4010

Screen Name: ChrisJ
Special Powers: Oddball/Comic Collecting Craziness!

Chris, ready for your first question ....

#1 What is your favourite SW memory? (film or toy line)
Seeing SW for the first time in a theater in Texas at the age of 13-14 and almost getting my ass beat. I read the comics before hand and knew the dialogue to the T. So when Han tossed the cash on the bar and said "Sorry about the mess", a group of older teens in front of me yelled back "Shut up or Ill kick your ass!" Boy those were the days.

#2 If not Star Wars... (which other toy line do you collect or would like to collect)
I collect anything vintage figure wise, Black Hole, Lone Ranger, COTT, Tron, BSG and comics. I just like having the toys I didnt have when I was younger, trying to relive that childhood again.

Some of Chris's other collectables!
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 2 Img_1811

#3 Which SW character would you dress up as if you were attending a convention?
3 choices, Fett, 4-LOM or Biker Scout.

#4 Describe your collection in 25 words!
Someone needs to call Hoarders, it's in total disarray. It's all over the place it's not funny. And Im a completist, gotta have it all!

#5 What song would you perform at a Karaoke?
Motley Crue's Wild Side, Limp Bizkit's Livin It Up, Mudvayne's Not Falling, or Pantera's Cowboys From Hell

#6 Time machine question a) It’s 1983... Kenner executives are giving you the power to make any SW themed toy you like! What do you make?

That female Ewok in AJ's avatar, fully detailed!

AJ's current avatar... adorable! If only all Ewoks were like this. *sigh*
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 2 5-3610

#7 What was the name of your favourite toy store as a kid and why was it your favourite?
Laneco. It was in PA and it was the main store we went to. It was like Wal-Mart is now. Grocery store on one side and everything else on the other. That's where I got my very first SW and comics from. I don't even think it's there anymore. I haven't been back home since I was 18.

#8 So far, what parcel have you opened from the postman that has put the biggest smile on your face?
Every single one of them. The reason behind that is cause it's like Christmas every time one comes in. It's something Ive been hunting and fighting for for a while, and now that it's in my hands, I'm content. That is until the next package arrives.

#9 Flyboy question! You have the chance to fly or drive one of Kenner's ships or mini rigs that has been made into a real full-scale working vehicle! Which ship/rig do you choose and why?
Anything as long as it's not the Death Star! It would be a toss up of Slave 1, Falcon or the X-Wing. My dad was in the Air Force and I love flying, so that's a given for those. Plus those are 3 of the coolest ships in the movies.

#10 Time machine question b) George Lucas is casting for ROTJ and you’ve just found some rather uncompromising photos of him! You blackmail him and demand a role in ROTJ! Who do you play and why?
Piss on a role! Show me the MONEY! And my own ranch. bow :clap: If I'm going to blackmail Lucas, I want it worth my while!

Thank you, Chris, your probing is complete and you are free to leave!

Coming right up... our 2nd TIG interviewee!
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 12:34 pm

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 2 818-2210

Screen Name: Cantina Patron
Special Powers: Ledy Disciple/Variant Hound!

Steve, thanks for taking part, ready for your first question ....

My favourite SW memory would have to be seeing Star Wars at my local Gaumont cinema in '77. It was the first film that I remember my dad taking me to see & it totally blew me away. Like many of us, it became my first passion.
My dad was also clearly impressed (not easily done) as we stayed in our seats & watched it again (I doubt that you could get away with that today!). Afterwards my dad bought me a Corgi 'John Players Special' Formula 1 car.

#2 If not Star Wars... (which other toy line do you collect or would like to collect)
I have acquired a large collection of loose, modern Doctor Who figures. I regularly attend car boot sales looking for star wars items & I originally started to pick up Doctor Who figures to trade. I have since found myself keeping one of each character/variant as a future investment.

Some of Steve's DW figures:
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 2 Dscn5012

#3 Which character would you dress up as if you were attending a convention?
In order to be a bit different I think I would go as a Tusken Raider. Boba Fett would be my first choice, but there are a lot of them around!
The trouble is, although my wife is very tolerant of my collecting, I think she would disown me if I started dressing up.

Tough! It's something that's given me a huge amount of pleasure for 34 years. It's constantly changing & I can't see myself tiring of it!

I'm tone deaf, so getting me to sing would not be a good idea. However, if I could sing it would be something like Paradise City by Guns N' Roses.

#6 Time machine question a) It’s 1983... Kenner executives are giving you the power to make any SW themed toy you like! What do you make?
It would definately have to be a Bantha! I always wanted one of those as a kid.

#7 What was the name of your favourite toy store as a kid and why was it your favourite?
101 Toys. It was the biggest toy shop in my area & it sold anything & everything! There was always a sense of excitement everytime I went in.

#8 What’s the weirdest/most fun SW item in your collection?
I don't really have anything weird, but the most fun item has to be my Master Replica lightsaber. When they were released they came very close to making a childhood dream come true.

Steve's Master Replica Saber!
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 2 Dscn5010

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 2 Dscn5011

Love the picture of the cat! I agree that would make for an interesting caption... if any members would like to think of a caption for this then please reply in the thread Smile

#9 Which single SW character would you like to have seen released that was never released during the vintage line?
A Bith Musician! The cantina scene has always been one of my favourites & the Bith are one of the coolest characters.

#10 So far, what parcel have you opened from the postman that has put the biggest smile on your face?
To date I would have to say my loose, complete Ledy Jawa. But that may change in the next few days!

Many thanks for taking part, Steve! You are free to leave the probing chamber!

Look out next time when two more TIG members get ready to take the FX-7 probe!

Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 12:41 pm

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 2 Dscn5013

Steve, I couldn't think of a funny caption, but I did find a funny pic!
lol!

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 2 Lights10
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 1:06 pm

lol! Great picture Paul!

When I turned my saber on to take a photo, our cat got a wild look in his eyes & would not leave it alone! lol!
Back to top Go down
The_Dark_Artist
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
The_Dark_Artist

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 2:51 pm

Steve, you seem to have a pussy on your lightsaber : )
And Chris that's not nice making fun of AJ's Wife in his avatar pic : )
Oh, oh, am I banned for saying these horrible things???? : )
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 3:28 pm

stevefdwyer wrote:
Steve, you seem to have a pussy on your lightsaber : )

lol! Oo er missus!
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 4:30 pm

Great reading, thanks!!

BTW: Here is another wild pussy with a light saber. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 5:42 am

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 2 Img_7510

Screen Name: KevinA
Special Powers: 4-LOM Lunacy!

Kevin, thanks for taking part, ready for your first question ....

#1 What is your favourite SW memory? (film or toy line)-
- I was born in late 1978 so I was 4 or 5 when ROTJ was coming out. I remember watching a feature on the making of ROTJ, possibly Entertainment Tonight and seeing Warwick Davis and all the other actors doing their Ewoks training. I thought it was the best and really wanted to be an Ewok too. DON'T TELL ANYONE!

- I actually loved playing with Transformers more as a kid. Robots that could turn into Dinosaurs??? Shut up and take my money!!
I've picked up about 20 or so in between Star Wars purchases in the last year or so.

Dinobots!
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 2 Dinobo10

- I would love to go to a convention but I'm very impatient and don't have time for things like waiting in lines with massive crowds. I don't care about the modern exclusives that can be found but would love to go the panels, check out some vintage tables, etc. and meet some of the guys and have a couple of beers. Is it that bad? Oh, I didn't really answer the question: George Lucas.

- A lot of modern stuff from POTF2 to Saga 2007 when I stopped. Mostly a 4LOM collection that I'm quite proud of and random vintages.

- AHA - Take On Me or Skrillex - Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites. OH MY GOSH!!!

- I always wanted a huge round Death Star play set. Something like a dollhouse that opens up and has levels etc. maybe about 3 feet high or so and would then open up to 6 feet of play area.

- We had this terrible store here in Canada called Consumers Distributing. The catalog was fantastic though! Basically you'd have the catalog and then go to the store fill out a little card thing and hand it in. 2 weeks later or so they'd call you to come get the item. I loved that catalog but man the 2 weeks were killer. I remember how stressed I was when we ordered our NES from there but when it came in it was like :buzzing:

#8 Which single SW character would you like to have seen released that was never released during the vintage line?
- Tarkin, no doubt here. He was a major bad dude!

#9 Kevin, you have a great 4-LOM character focus! But if you had to choose another SW character as your focus, who would it be?
- THANK YOU! I've thought about starting in on Zuckuss. That way I could avoid the whole name switch problem when trying to find vintage 4LOM/modern Zuckuss problems. I've recently started a modern prototype Plo Koon focus that I will be limelighting soon as well.

#10 So far, what parcel have you opened from the postman that has put the biggest smile on your face?
- First, no offense to anyone that I have bought things off, I love them all. Nothing has touched when the Canadian ESB/ROTJ transiition 4LOM arrived though. I had to do quite a bit of leg work to find where it had gone and then negotiations with a very nice British lad to bring it back to Canada

Kevin's ESB/ROTJ Canadian transition
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 2 Canadi10

Thank you, Kevin, your probing is complete and you are free to leave!

Coming up shortly... our second TIG interviewee of the day!

Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 5:45 am

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 2 5-3611

Screen Name: AussieJames
Special Powers: Ewok Aficionado and Variant Hound!

James, thanks for taking part, ready for your first question ....

The films don't hold many childhood memories for me other than my cousin's VHS copy had the scene where Darth Vader has his helmet removed deleted by his dad (because he would always cry watching that part)

One of my favourite toy memories was the day I decided to gather my childhood collection from Mum's & start collecting as an 'adult'

probably smurfs- I have a few & there are hundreds to collect & they have variants too geek

Editor's note: Yes, an interesting vintage line. I still have that pic you sent me of the smurf 'gardening' variant... Very Happy

An Ewok & hopefully I'd 'bump' into my avatar

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 2 6191462623_d4d536ae1c

A much loved accumulation of vintage bits, bobs & boxes with an order (disorder) that only makes sense to this crazy hoarder. It makes me happy.

The sound of silence ( NOT the Simon & Garfunkel version ) real silence- I can't sing to save my life.

A 'full size' Star Destroyer (that would suit 3 3/4" figures) because bigger is better.

I had a few favourites because that's where Star Wars toys came from: Yaohans, Holland Village, Tangs. I guess these actually were not toy stores but had a toy section.

#8 James, most of us know you as a crazy variant addict! But if you had to choose 3 favourite variants from your own collection, what would they be and why?
LL Biker Scout- my first Ledy figure which came from ShawnK
Dark Brown Rebel soldier a present from Uli

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 2 Db_RS1

& my DT Luke- see question 10

#9 Which single SW character would you like to have seen released that was never released during the vintage line?
I can't think of a character but I would liked to have seen another Leia outfit ( the slave bikini of course )

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 2 SDC11402

Emotions went from confusion, to surprise, to tears of joy & then a big smile Very Happy

Many thanks for taking part, James! You are free to leave the probing room!

Look out next time when two more TIG members get ready to take the FX-7 probe!

Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 2:04 pm

Welcome to our next TIG Interviewee....

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 2 34-8010

Screen name: DarthBerizing
Special Powers: Around-the-world Foreign License Lunacy!

Thanks for taking part, John. Ready for your first question...

Impossible to narrow down. I think watching the opening of ANH when it re-released in 1997. It was a flood of memories that hit me hearing that music.

GI Joe was the other toy line I liked. I actually did try to collect them, but the emotion wasn't there for me. Sold them off to continue with SW.

Boba Fett, no doubt. I recently told someone I'd be Darth Vader and regretted it instantly. Fett is the badass of the SW Universe.

A lot of money that I could have otherwise invested in my kids college funds or put toward retirement but not nearly enjoyed as much.

Fly me to the moon by Frank Sinatra

Inflatable Slave Leia (what kid hitting puberty woudnt want one??)

I insert the adaptor where??
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 2 Images15

Toys R Us was a giant near me and Woolworths. They both had good selections and were close enough to drag my parents to both if one store was out of a figure LOL

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 2 Starwa13

#8 John, you have a pretty amazing selection of 'around the world' moc! But if this was not your focus, what area of SW would you focus on instead?
Hmmm. That's a good question. If I had the room, MISB items would be great. If I had patience, carded Uzays, Carded Hungarians, and Carded Polish Bootlegs

A couple of very nice items from John's collection!!
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 2 Imag1010

#9 What advice would you give to a new collector just starting out?
Don't get caught in hype over a particularly hot subsection of the hobby. Take your time to find what you really will enjoy collecting over years. It's a marathon, not a sprint

10 So far, what parcel have you opened from the postman that has put the biggest smile on your face?
The prototype inflatable Slave Leia I traveled through time to produce and then mail to myself from 1983. You'll have to excuse me now.................

Probing is now terminated due to the interviewee fleeing the room in search of the nearest footpump and a "Do Not Disturb" door handle sign!!!! Thanks for taking part John!

Coming up soon... our next TIG interviewee to take the probe!
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 7:37 am

Thanks for sharing a little about yourselves guys. Cool

I like Smurfs also, AJ. Saw a guy on that Collectors show on ABC that had a massive collection of them. Bloody loads out there to get. Would be a fun little hunt. lol!

Dinobots rock, Kev. Wouldn't mind a few myself. Along with a heap of other Transformers, mostly the combiners, but it's hard enough keeping the kids away from the cabinets as it is though. Add a few transformers and I reckon they won't be able to help themselves. affraid

Anyone else noticing Slave Leia is getting a lot of love in these interviews. rofl Bloody nerds lol!
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 7:59 am

Josh wrote:

I like Smurfs also, AJ. Saw a guy on that Collectors show on ABC that had a massive collection of them. Bloody loads out there to get. Would be a fun little hunt. lol!

might have been this guy: http://www.sgtpapas.com/collection.html 1000++ Shocked
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 6:57 pm

Might of been. The guy I saw had glass cases though. And he was pretty young if I remember correctly.
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 8:01 am

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 2 15-1110

Screen Name: StarGeezer
Special Powers: Collecting all Areas!

Dennis, thanks for taking part, ready for your first question ....

Well my favourite memory is the one that sparked the Star Wars fire inside me that still drives me to collect these days.
You can read this story in the "A Moment" thread

This would probably be Motu as these were my first action figures as kid and contain a lot off childhood memories. I once tried to start to collect Motu as well, but never got further than 1 Moc.

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 2 Motu1210

Probably Greedo, then I would go search for a guy dressed as Han and pretend to shoot first…
Seriously, I don’t dress up for conventions, although it's always enjoyable seeing people dessed up.

A small mix off Moc's, Loose figures (including variants and foreign), POTF Coins and SW Cardbacks and few oddball items. Nothing too rare or expensive.

Porbably would rap "Gangsta's Paradise" as this is the only text I fully know and doesn't require capability of real singing.

A Speeder bicycle with sound effects for kids. How cool would that be!

Well I always went to a little (and only) toy store in our village which was called “Van Den Borre” (that’s the last name of the lady who owns the shop). I think I almost went there daily and my grandpa let me pick out a Motu action figure every week. The Toy Shop still exists (same owner), but sadly it will be closed this year as the building got sold and will be turned into apartments.

#8 Flyboy question! You have the chance to fly or drive one of Kenner's ships or mini rigs that has been made into a real full-scale working vehicle! Which ship/rig do you choose and why?
This would be a speederbike I guess. Going full throttle!!

Stormtrooper Han would have been logical, also Darth Vader with removable helmet would had been nice, as he’s the main character of the movies, but his action figure never changed.

Many parcels have put a smile on my face, but the greatest joy must have been my 12 back Leia, which not only completed my 12 back set, but also took about 2 months to receive. It was held by Belgian Customs and I had to pay a lot of import duties and taxes because it was not marked gift. I refused to receive the parcel and arranged with the seller to send it again to me declared as gift. But It took almost 1 and a half months before customs returned it abroad to sender… I was glad to finally have the parcel in hand and happy it did not get damaged or anything!

Thank you, Dennis, your probing is complete and you are free to leave!

Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 5:22 am

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 2 26-5010

Screen Name: Yzerman
Special Powers: Moc Maniac!

Tommy, thanks for taking part, ready for your first question ....

I can remember the first time seeing the movies. The first time I saw Star Wars was on Swedish television back in 1984 I think. It was great. From that day I was totally into Star Wars. The things I remember most is the times I saw Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi for the first time. It was January of 1985 and my friend and I had noticed that Empire Strikes Back had been released on VHS. I couldn't wait to see it. So we rented it one saturday as soon as the video store opened and saw it 5 or 6 times that weekend. Same thing with Return of the Jedi that was released that summer. So back in the days Jedi was my favourite movie, but growing up and until today Empire is the movie I like the best. Best movie of all times.

I haven't collected any other toy line and I haven't been interested in collecting any other line either.

Han Solo has always been my favourite character in the movies. I always wanted to be Han. He was the cool guy with the awesome ship that got the girl. While collecting action figures I have discovered how cool Luke as Jedi Knight is. He has a cool cape, blaster and a light saber. Also he is all dressed in black. So I would call it a tie between those two characters.

My collection is focused on vintage Star Wars action figures and is pretty extensive with loose, carded and boxed items.

One of Tommy's 'collection walls' housing just some of his awesome moc goodies!
FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 2 Starwa14

I have no idea. I'm not a good singer nor do I like to sing publicly. For me to perform karaoke I think I would need a few drinks to loosen up. Then I could sing almost anything! drinking

I would make something for the action figure line. Some sort of playset. Sarlaacs pit or Bespin freezing chamber. Thinking about it I would go for the Bespin freezing chamber.

I can't remember the name of the toy store where I bought some of the stuff. The place where I bought most of my stuff was like a Department store or Supermarket. Their main focus was groceries but they had toys, electronics, clothes, sport goods etc. The name of that store was Bilema.

#8 Flyboy question! You have the chance to fly or drive one of Kenner's ships or mini rigs that has been made into a real full-scale working vehicle! Which ship/rig do you choose and why?
I would definitely choose to fly the Falcon. I always thought it was the coolest looking ship in the movies and of course another thing that appeals to me is that it's a really fast ship. One of the fastest in the whole galaxy.

The one figure that comes to mind is Han Solo Stormtrooper. That would be my number one choice.

I can't recall one specific package, but I bet it contained a MOC! Wink

Tommy, many thanks for taking part, You are free to leave the probing room!

Look out for next time when another TIG member takes the FX-7 probe!

Back to top Go down
AussieFortuna
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
AussieFortuna

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 11:22 am

BUMP this thread, this is great, read the first page, its getting late here, coming back to read the others tomoz.
Back to top Go down
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 3:37 pm

oh no not alien probing again I went through this 10 years ago when a mother ship came to visit. well it will be o.k. as long as I don't see that dildo looking thing again. man the counseling I had to go through after that lol.This sounds like it will be fun though.
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 4:10 am

Aussie Fortuna wrote:
BUMP this thread, this is great, read the first page, its getting late here, coming back to read the others tomoz.

Twisted Evil oh oh, you just bumped the probe thread!! Better check your PM inbox, might be getting a visit from FX-7 real soon muhuhuhuhaaha Wink

you too Arohk... better look into the cost of counselling services again lol!
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 12:48 pm

It will be great to see more members probed....Hang on.... That sounds a bit perverted unsure .... Oh Well....Let the good times Roll! Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!   FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FX-7 member probe: 10 Points of Articulation… 10 Questions… We will probe you!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next