The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stormtrooper with number under the feet? what the?!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
budspencer
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
budspencer

Stormtrooper with number under the feet? what the?! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stormtrooper with number under the feet? what the?!   Stormtrooper with number under the feet? what the?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 12:14 pm

so just to stir things up again..is there any significance to the numbers? like i said are they coo specific, time specific? i dont have any at the moment but i would like to know why they are there...

cheers!
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Stormtrooper with number under the feet? what the?!   Stormtrooper with number under the feet? what the?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 12:36 pm

As I stated earlier and with the link I provided, they are most likely mold cavity numbers. Go back and read the link I posted on page 1, theres some info in it on what you want to know. As far as nailing down time or place, I do believe that will be hard to come by unless someone has the molds and can prove where and when it was used, I dont think we will ever know for sure.
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
pomse2001
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
pomse2001

PostSubject: Re: Stormtrooper with number under the feet? what the?!   Stormtrooper with number under the feet? what the?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 1:52 pm

budspencer wrote:
so just to stir things up again..is there any significance to the numbers? like i said are they coo specific, time specific? i dont have any at the moment but i would like to know why they are there...

cheers!

I think the numbers is specific on the biker scouts, because they are only on Lili Ledy figures. There is also leg variants on the biker scouts. Maybe each leg variant on those figurs have a number.

I don't know much about the numbers or signs under the feets of the stormtroopers and I have only seen the number 2 under the gamorrean guards.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pomse2001.dk
budspencer
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
budspencer

PostSubject: Re: Stormtrooper with number under the feet? what the?!   Stormtrooper with number under the feet? what the?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 9:50 pm

geez i guess i started some collecting trend now.. ahahahhaha

now the icing on the cake vinyl caped jawa with numbers under their feet....worth a billion dollars Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stormtrooper with number under the feet? what the?!   Stormtrooper with number under the feet? what the?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stormtrooper with number under the feet? what the?!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2