The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

70C Enthusiasts read! *In depth Trilogo information in this thread*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

70C Enthusiasts read! *In depth Trilogo information in this thread* - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70C Enthusiasts read! *In depth Trilogo information in this thread*   70C Enthusiasts read! *In depth Trilogo information in this thread* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 2:48 pm

Panastur wrote:

For the 70C(UK/USA); Almost all were produced on this 70C card, apart the ones edited on the "Hybrid Cards"(4 aliens, BSG, CCP,...), 15 PotF figures (Lumat and Paploo are the only of the LAST17 to be edited on the 70C), the Deat Star Commander and the Power Droid. All the rest was available on Trilogo 70C card.

Panastur

Hi again JC

Just to go back to this quickly, have you seen evidence of all the figures (apart from the hybrids and potf figures etc) on 70c cards? either cardback or MOC?

I wonder because I know there are some serious gaps on the 70c tri matrix that Stephane put together, with a few additions made since his book was published like Nikto,8D8 and FX-7, but for example- I never saw a prune face on a 70c ever (sorry about the figure choice he was the first one that came to my mind Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
mr_palitoy
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
mr_palitoy

70C Enthusiasts read! *In depth Trilogo information in this thread* - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70C Enthusiasts read! *In depth Trilogo information in this thread*   70C Enthusiasts read! *In depth Trilogo information in this thread* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:05 am

If anyone has any pictures of 70C's that aren't on my matrix, I'd love to add them:-

http://mrpalitoy.webs.com/

Jason
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/mrpalitoy
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: 70C Enthusiasts read! *In depth Trilogo information in this thread*   70C Enthusiasts read! *In depth Trilogo information in this thread* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:18 am

Sorry Jason forget to mention you and your matrix!

Very Happy

Last edited by Joe_O on Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Panastur
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Panastur

PostSubject: Re: 70C Enthusiasts read! *In depth Trilogo information in this thread*   70C Enthusiasts read! *In depth Trilogo information in this thread* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 12:00 pm

Joe_O wrote:
Panastur wrote:

For the 70C(UK/USA); Almost all were produced on this 70C card, apart the ones edited on the "Hybrid Cards"(4 aliens, BSG, CCP,...), 15 PotF figures (Lumat and Paploo are the only of the LAST17 to be edited on the 70C), the Deat Star Commander and the Power Droid. All the rest was available on Trilogo 70C card.

Panastur

Hi again JC

Just to go back to this quickly, have you seen evidence of all the figures (apart from the hybrids and potf figures etc) on 70c cards? either cardback or MOC?

I wonder because I know there are some serious gaps on the 70c tri matrix that Stephane put together, with a few additions made since his book was published like Nikto,8D8 and FX-7, but for example- I never saw a prune face on a 70c ever (sorry about the figure choice he was the first one that came to my mind Very Happy )

The only ones i can confirm are:
--------------------------------------------------------------
ORANGE - Confirmed example
RED - Unproduced
BLACK - Unconfirmed but may exist...
--------------------------------------------------------------

Luke Skywalker
Princess Leia Organa
R2-D2
Chewbacca
C-3PO
Darth Vader (Dark Vador)
Stormtrooper (Garde Impérial)
Ben (Obi-Wan) Kenobi
Han Solo

Jawa
Tusken Raider (Sand People)
Death Squad Commander...on a AT-ST card
Greedo
Hammerhead
Snaggletooth
Walrus Man

Luke Skywalker (X-Wing Fighter Pilot)
Arfive-Defour (R5-D4)
Death Star Droid
Power Droid
Boba Fett
FX-7
Imperial Stormtrooper (Hoth Battle Gear)
Rebel Soldier
Bossk
IG-88
Luke Skywalker (Bespin Fatigues)
Han Solo (Hoth Battle Gear)
Lando Calrissian
Bespin Security Guard (white)
Princess Leia Organa (Bespin Gown)
Yoda, The Jedi Master
Ugnaught
Dengar
Han Solo (Bespin Outfit)
Lobot
Princess Leia Organa (Hoth Outfit)
Rebel Commander
AT-AT Driver (Conducteur du AT-AT)
Imperial Commander
Too-Onebee (2-1B)
Artoo-Detoo (R2-D2) (with Sensorscope)
See-Threepio (C-3PO) (With Removable limbs)
Luke Skywalker (Hoth Battle Gear)
AT-AT Commander
(Twin-Pod) Cloud Car Pilot
Bespin Security Guard (black)
Imperial TIE Fighter Pilot
Zuckuss
4-LOM
Admiral Ackbar
Luke Skywalker (Jedi Knight Outfit)
Boushh
Gammorrean Guard
Emperor’s Royal Guard
Chief Chirpa
Logray (Ewok Medicine Man)
Klaatu
Rebel Commando
Weequay
Squid Head
General Madine
Bib Fortuna
Ree-Yees
Biker Scout
Lando Calrissian (Skiff Guard Disguise)
Nien Nunb
Nikto
8D8

Princess Leia Organa (In Combat Poncho)
Wicket
The Emperor
B-Wing Pilot
Klaatu (Skiff Guard Outfit)
Han Solo (In Trench Coat)
Teebo
Prune Face
AT-ST Driver
Rancor Keeper
Lumat Ewok Warrior
Paploo

Luke Skywalker (In Battle Poncho)
Artoo-Detoo (R2-D2) with pop-up Lightsabre
Romba
Amanaman
Barada
Imperial Gunner
Han Solo (In Carbonite Chamber)
Luke Skywalker (Imperial Stormtrooper Outfit)
Anakin Skywalker
EV-9D9
Warok
Lando Calrissian (General Pilot)
A-Wing Pilot
Imperial Dignitary Dignitaire Impérial
Yak Face

Have to be some others somewhere.... Very Happy

Panastur

Last edited by Panastur on Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:41 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
RebelChris
Force Addict
Force Addict
RebelChris

PostSubject: Re: 70C Enthusiasts read! *In depth Trilogo information in this thread*   70C Enthusiasts read! *In depth Trilogo information in this thread* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 12:16 pm

That looks to be about the same as Jason and Stephane's matrix/list with the exception of Paploo and Lumat.
Back to top Go down
mr_palitoy
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
mr_palitoy

PostSubject: Re: 70C Enthusiasts read! *In depth Trilogo information in this thread*   70C Enthusiasts read! *In depth Trilogo information in this thread* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 12:23 pm

Get your ewoks out of for the boys! lol

Jason
Back to top Go down
mike-skywalker
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
mike-skywalker

PostSubject: Re: 70C Enthusiasts read! *In depth Trilogo information in this thread*   70C Enthusiasts read! *In depth Trilogo information in this thread* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 12:41 pm

I can confirm a Tusken Raider. Not my card, but I have a picture of one in my database.
70C Enthusiasts read! *In depth Trilogo information in this thread* - Page 4 TuskenRaider70C1

Back to top Go down
Panastur
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Panastur

PostSubject: Re: 70C Enthusiasts read! *In depth Trilogo information in this thread*   70C Enthusiasts read! *In depth Trilogo information in this thread* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 12:43 pm

mike-skywalker wrote:
I can confirm a Tusken Raider. Not my card, but I have a picture of one in my database.

Very nice Mike, just updated the list. Thank you Very Happy

Leia, Vader and a Jawa must be somewhere....
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: 70C Enthusiasts read! *In depth Trilogo information in this thread*   70C Enthusiasts read! *In depth Trilogo information in this thread* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 7:15 am

Nice Mike!

Would love to turn a few up that aren't on the list in the next year while I collect, the amazing thing is they just turn up completely unexpectedly!

*Calling all those with MOC trilogos- please can you check for the larger racetrack on your figures Very Happy If it isn't marked on JC's above list please post a picture here Smile *
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: 70C Enthusiasts read! *In depth Trilogo information in this thread*   70C Enthusiasts read! *In depth Trilogo information in this thread* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 7:58 am

Not sure if anybody has seen this old thread on RS its 2006 but i thought i would link it to here Smile

The post seems to suggest that the 70c were mass produced.

http://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB1&Number=2259341&Forum=f1&Words=trilogo%20bubble&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Main=2259341&Search=true&where=sub&Name=&daterange=1&newerval=&newertype=w&olderval=&oldertype=&bodyprev=#Post2259341
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: 70C Enthusiasts read! *In depth Trilogo information in this thread*   70C Enthusiasts read! *In depth Trilogo information in this thread* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 8:07 am

And the lack of response in that says a lot about how trilogos were viewed by many lol
Back to top Go down
Chancellor_Peter
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Chancellor_Peter

PostSubject: Re: 70C Enthusiasts read! *In depth Trilogo information in this thread*   70C Enthusiasts read! *In depth Trilogo information in this thread* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:43 am

Thank you very much Panastur for sharing your profound and sage like knowledge with us. Smile
Back to top Go down
Panastur
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Panastur

PostSubject: Re: 70C Enthusiasts read! *In depth Trilogo information in this thread*   70C Enthusiasts read! *In depth Trilogo information in this thread* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:14 am

No problem Chancellor_Peter,

This is a collective work, not just from one person. Everybody should be awarded for the little he brings to collective knowlegdge. Alone, we are nothing...

JC Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: 70C Enthusiasts read! *In depth Trilogo information in this thread*   70C Enthusiasts read! *In depth Trilogo information in this thread* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:16 am

But some parts of the jigsaw puzzle are bigger than others and should definitely be appreciated Wink
Back to top Go down
Chancellor_Peter
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Chancellor_Peter

PostSubject: Re: 70C Enthusiasts read! *In depth Trilogo information in this thread*   70C Enthusiasts read! *In depth Trilogo information in this thread* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:32 am

Panastur wrote:
No problem Chancellor_Peter,

This is a collective work, not just from one person. Everybody should be awarded for the little he brings to collective knowlegdge. Alone, we are nothing...

JC Very Happy

Panastur, will be alright if I post a separate thread to get your insights concerning the Tri-Logo ROTJ packaged Vehicles and Mini Rigs, which I believe was made by GMJ S.A. of Spain around 1985 / 1985? Smile
Back to top Go down
Panastur
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Panastur

PostSubject: Re: 70C Enthusiasts read! *In depth Trilogo information in this thread*   70C Enthusiasts read! *In depth Trilogo information in this thread* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:43 am

You are welcome... cyclops
Back to top Go down
Chancellor_Peter
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Chancellor_Peter

PostSubject: Re: 70C Enthusiasts read! *In depth Trilogo information in this thread*   70C Enthusiasts read! *In depth Trilogo information in this thread* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:48 am

Panastur wrote:

Will do that very soon Smile

BTW I've read your earlier comments, and have cross checked to Stephane Farcourt's book. So is the made in Macao the truly rare Trilogo ROTJ carded figures?
Back to top Go down
Panastur
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Panastur

PostSubject: Re: 70C Enthusiasts read! *In depth Trilogo information in this thread*   70C Enthusiasts read! *In depth Trilogo information in this thread* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:54 am

Chancellor_Peter wrote:
Panastur wrote:

Will do that very soon Smile

BTW I've read your earlier comments, and have cross checked to Stephane Farcourt's book. So is the made in Macao the truly rare Trilogo ROTJ carded figures?

They are indeed one of them but also German alternate bubble, Spanish PBP, Spanish GMJ, ...

JC Smile
Back to top Go down
Chancellor_Peter
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Chancellor_Peter

PostSubject: Re: 70C Enthusiasts read! *In depth Trilogo information in this thread*   70C Enthusiasts read! *In depth Trilogo information in this thread* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:24 am

Panastur wrote:
They are indeed one of them but also German alternate bubble, Spanish PBP, Spanish GMJ, ...

JC Smile

Roger to that Panastur. I've already posted the separate discussion thread and here is its url link :

http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t2361-questions-regarding-these-true-trilogo-rotj-boxed-vehicles
Back to top Go down
Panastur
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Panastur

PostSubject: Re: 70C Enthusiasts read! *In depth Trilogo information in this thread*   70C Enthusiasts read! *In depth Trilogo information in this thread* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 3:45 am

Just added "Artoo-Detoo (R2-D2) (with Sensorscope)" as confirmed 70C example.

It was already annotated in Joe's great Trilogo website, trilogo.info

Don't want to see this post die...

JC Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mr_palitoy
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
mr_palitoy

PostSubject: Re: 70C Enthusiasts read! *In depth Trilogo information in this thread*   70C Enthusiasts read! *In depth Trilogo information in this thread* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 6:47 am

Just upated http://www.freewebs.com/mrpalitoy/ with that new variation!

cheers Jason
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: 70C Enthusiasts read! *In depth Trilogo information in this thread*   70C Enthusiasts read! *In depth Trilogo information in this thread* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 6:50 am

Nice one Jason, I just picked up a Tusken Raider on a 70C actually, still quite hard to find that one.

Anyone else picked up any 70C cards not on the list so far?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 70C Enthusiasts read! *In depth Trilogo information in this thread*   70C Enthusiasts read! *In depth Trilogo information in this thread* - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

70C Enthusiasts read! *In depth Trilogo information in this thread*

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4