The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
curch
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
curch

Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves)   Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 7:16 am

Glad I can help!
Back to top Go down
JesseVader08
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
JesseVader08

Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves)   Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 11:30 pm

I only had 2 GI Joe figures when I was a kid but I have no idea of their names. However, I see them in curch's collection, can you guys tell me their names?

The red RESCUE dude at the top of this pic:
Quote :

Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 9 053

And the grey Cobra diver at the bottom of this pic:
Quote :

Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 9 054

Thanks for any help guys!
Back to top Go down
http://galacticheroes.wordpress.com
curch
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
curch

PostSubject: Re: Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves)   Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 7:03 am

The Red one is Liefline. He had a figure that is basically the same only difference was a gun on his leg or no gun. The gun on his leg is from 86. No gun on his leg is from 91 and was a mail away offered by Kellogs. The grey Cobra Driver is Lampreys. He came with the Cobra Moray.

Back to top Go down
JesseVader08
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
JesseVader08

PostSubject: Re: Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves)   Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 3:59 am

Awesome, thanks for the info curch!
Back to top Go down
http://galacticheroes.wordpress.com
Dalto
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Dalto

PostSubject: Re: Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves)   Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 11:04 pm

Hey guys. I'm going to be selling my Joe collection individually. It's going to take me some time to get pics and info on each figure but in the meantime if you see something you want in my previous posts shoot me a PM.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves)   Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9