The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Tim Vader
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Tim Vader

Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves)   Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 12:42 pm

Thats awesome. I couldnt find anything on these so I posted on yojoe.com and got a few replies. Apparently these arent the easiest things to come across. I hope all 4 are staright arms, that would be sweeeeeeeeet!

I guess I am collecting Joes now!
Back to top Go down
curch
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
curch

Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves)   Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 1:01 pm

Tim,
I sent you a pm about these.

Joe
Back to top Go down
Dalto
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Dalto

PostSubject: Re: Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves)   Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 1:14 pm

Nice pick up Tim!

I remember seeing these as a kid at the Sears Scratch & Dent store and pleading with my Mom to buy me one because they were so cheap. Ended up getting a Cobra Officer (which was quickly killed by Grunt's bottle rocket missile in my sand box).
Back to top Go down
Tim Vader
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Tim Vader

PostSubject: Re: Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves)   Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 1:45 pm

curch, I didnt get a message

Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves)   Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 1:46 pm

Tim, finding them is hard to do, but finding them with the mailer box and any inserts, if any came with it, is next to nil. Most likely they will all be straight arms since those mailers were done when they first came out. The key thing with these you got is they have the time-period Sears Surplus tags on them. More added security that they are from the time period they came out.
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
Tim Vader
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Tim Vader

PostSubject: Re: Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves)   Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 2:02 pm

I tell you what, I hit the lotto with mailers this week!

I cant wait to show off the entire weeks haul, lol
Back to top Go down
curch
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
curch

PostSubject: Re: Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves)   Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 2:14 pm

I tried again Smile

Joe
Back to top Go down
Tim Vader
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Tim Vader

PostSubject: Re: Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves)   Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 1:14 pm

Does anyone know a good vintage 12" site? I'm looking to replace one my uncle gave me as a child. I know he had brown hair a scar and was almost definitely a marine with his solid greens on
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves)   Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:41 pm

This is the only place I can think of for 60's Joes. Unless your talking about the 80s ones.

http://gijoeinformation.com/gallery/accessories
Back to top Go down
curch
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
curch

PostSubject: Re: Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves)   Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:50 pm

yeah, I can't find much either. Yojoe is only 91 and up I think.
Back to top Go down
Tim Vader
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Tim Vader

PostSubject: Re: Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves)   Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 5:00 pm

I think mego useum has some collectors, but I have not seen a single site JUST for the 12" line
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves)   Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 5:47 pm

I havent either. All thats out there is for the 3 3/4 stuff. I found a few books that does cover the 60s 12". The first one I got.

http://www.amazon.com/Tomarts-Price-Guide-G-I-Collectibles/dp/0914293222/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1320619589&sr=8-10

http://www.amazon.com/Joe-Official-Identification-Price-Guide/dp/0873417798/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1320619609&sr=8-2

http://www.amazon.com/Complete-Encyclopedia-GI-Joe-G/dp/0873418743/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1320619637&sr=8-3
Back to top Go down
curch
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
curch

PostSubject: Re: Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves)   Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 2:42 pm

Just upgraded these in my set.

Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 001pfo
Back to top Go down
curch
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
curch

PostSubject: Re: Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves)   Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 10:16 pm

Here are some pics of my vehicles/playset collection!

Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 001
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 002
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 003
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 004
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 005
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 006
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 007
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 008
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 009
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 010
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 011
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 012
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 013
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 014
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 015
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 016
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 017
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 018
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 019
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 020
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 021
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 022
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 023
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 024
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 025
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 026
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 027
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 028
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 029
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 030
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 031
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 032
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 033
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 034
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 035
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 036
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 037
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 038
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 039
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 040
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 041
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 042
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 043
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 044
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 045
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 046
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 047
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 048
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 049
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 050
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 051
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 052
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 053
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 054
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 055
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 056
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 057
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 058
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 059
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 060
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 061
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 062
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 063
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 064
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 065
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 066
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 067
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 068
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 069
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 070
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 071
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 072
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 073
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 074
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 075
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 076
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 077
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 078
Back to top Go down
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves)   Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 10:40 am

Wow curch affraid , are you missing any from the line lol!

That is a sweet motor pool of Joe and Cobra vehicles there. I sometimes forget that as a kid the vehicles and playsets were my favorite part of playing with G.I. Joe. You have some pictured that I forgot I had when I was younger. I think it would make a cool collection to just focus on the vehicles. Awesome set curch.
Back to top Go down
Johnny U
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Johnny U

PostSubject: Re: Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves)   Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 6:38 pm

Wow curch just wow! Amazing collection! Where do you keep all these treasures? Do you have a huge room just for the vehicles? :clap:
Back to top Go down
curch
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
curch

PostSubject: Re: Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves)   Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 8:48 pm

Thanks for the kind words. Its a shame, but they are all stored away Sad I broke them out the other day just to go throught them and update anything that I need for them. Figured I would take some pics and share. They are now all put back away until another time.

Joe
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves)   Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 6:50 am

guess its time i started taking some pics aswell huh
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves)   Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 1:59 pm

Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 IMG_1616

Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 IMG_1622

Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 IMG_1623

Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 IMG_1617

Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 IMG_1625

Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 IMG_1618

Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 IMG_1616

Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 IMG_1619

Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 IMG_1621

Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 IMG_1622

[Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 IMG_1618

Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 IMG_1625

G

Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves)   Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 2:56 pm

Joe - that's an amazing collection of vehicles Shocked I was never into the GIJoe line but seeing these I woudn't mind a couple of these for my toy collection one day - especially the spacier/futeristic looking type vehicles and the helicopters! And the artwork on the boxes is just great too.

Lol at the little green vehicle next to the ski box thing and pole - its almost a dead-ringer for the SW speeder bike!

Jimmy - very nice collection of loose figs too. Congrats guys cheers
Back to top Go down
curch
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
curch

PostSubject: Re: Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves)   Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:07 pm

thanks. the artwork on the box is great! And these boxes are getting harder to find.

great collection jimmy!
Back to top Go down
curch
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
curch

PostSubject: Re: Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves)   Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 1:38 pm

Pics of my 82 to 94 loose run. But I do start it off with some new figures that I wanted and international stuff. Enjoy

Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 015
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 016
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 017
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 018
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 019
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 020
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 021
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 022
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 023
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 024
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 025
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 026
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 027
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 028
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 029
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 030
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 031
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 032
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 033
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 034
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 035
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 036
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 037
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 038
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 039
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 040
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 041
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 042
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 043
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 044
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 045
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 046
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 047
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 048
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 049
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 050
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 051
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 052
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 053
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 054
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 055
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 056
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 057
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 058
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 059
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 060
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 061
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 062
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 063
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 064
Back to top Go down
Johnny U
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Johnny U

PostSubject: Re: Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves)   Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 10:22 pm

Ok so I admit I don't know much about GI Joe but I was on ebay and saw an AFA graded Pimp Daddy Destro...what in the world is that?! I would like to know more about it and why the seller is asking so much for such a thing? That's as much as some Rocket Firing Boba Fetts I've seen why? Thanks for any help!
Back to top Go down
curch
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
curch

PostSubject: Re: Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves)   Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 6:23 am

The figure was never supposed to be released, but only a couple got out. Reports say only 60. Its a lot easier to find one loose than sealed. And if you do find one sealed, mostlikly the bubble is coming away. It is rare, but its not worth 12,000 Here is a good website to get more info on it. http://www.projectpdd.com/
Back to top Go down
Johnny U
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Johnny U

PostSubject: Re: Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves)   Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 11:14 am

Thank you Curch!! cheers That is so helpful!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves)   Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next