The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
mike-skywalker
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
mike-skywalker

The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread   The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 11:37 am

Jedi Blueberry wrote:
Mike, fabulous pics! Thanks! So this Bossk can be found in Germany. Good to know. What a Face

Jumping to another subject, I got this C3P0 with a screw in the back (first on the left side) from a Spanish friend. Unfortunately he is in really bad condition (paint losses), it is stamped "Hong Kong". An idea?

Did you notice the dull paint?
Toxictoyzz picture of his PBP C-3PO is the best proof of this dull gold C-3PO on a PBP card.
http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/photo/2009851160087004442LzYYDW
Back to top Go down
Kenneth_B
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Kenneth_B

PostSubject: Re: The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread   The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 9:13 pm

snaggletooth wrote:
Jedi Blueberry wrote:
Actually he was mixed with other Star Wars figures I got from Spain, I should check if the other figs have also different characteristics/COO. Honestly, I can't tell if this Bossk is POCH or PBP...
I also got a very goldish C3P0 (with a lot of loss paint unfortunately) with a screw in the back but it does not look like a Takara, could it be a POCH/PBP? Any idea? I will try to post a pic tonight...

Is there both Bossk's, PBP and POCH? The C3-PO sounds like the the PBP to me mate, nice one.

There is indeed a Poch Bossk! And if you belive, that the fat lips Bossk is unique, then you ought to see the Poch Bossk! Smile
Back to top Go down
mike-skywalker
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
mike-skywalker

PostSubject: Re: The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread   The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 12:22 am

I guess you are talking about this one here.
The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 11 BosskPoch
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread   The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 2:29 am

A green limbs Bossk... Shocked

Variant or transformant?

BTW: welcome at TIG, Kenneth!
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
snaggletooth
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
snaggletooth

PostSubject: Re: The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread   The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 4:23 am

Kenneth_B wrote:
snaggletooth wrote:
Jedi Blueberry wrote:
Actually he was mixed with other Star Wars figures I got from Spain, I should check if the other figs have also different characteristics/COO. Honestly, I can't tell if this Bossk is POCH or PBP...
I also got a very goldish C3P0 (with a lot of loss paint unfortunately) with a screw in the back but it does not look like a Takara, could it be a POCH/PBP? Any idea? I will try to post a pic tonight...

Is there both Bossk's, PBP and POCH? The C3-PO sounds like the the PBP to me mate, nice one.

There is indeed a Poch Bossk! And if you belive, that the fat lips Bossk is unique, then you ought to see the Poch Bossk! Smile

That's great to know Kenneth, thanks. Have you got any pictures of him?
Back to top Go down
pomse2001
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
pomse2001

PostSubject: Re: The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread   The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 7:58 am

Hi Kenneth, welcome to the forum welcome

To all of you guys,

I found this chewbacca in a lot from a danish childhood collection.

Is this a PBP chewbacca ?

The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 11 Chewba15

Unfortunately, the seller has been playing a lot with this character so it's become quite scratched Sad

Back to top Go down
http://www.pomse2001.dk
Panastur
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Panastur

PostSubject: Re: The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread   The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 3:03 pm

Kenneth_B wrote:

The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 11 4506-Bossk-37A The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 11 4506-Bossk-45A

37/41 back "A" and 45 back...

Sorry, no better pic Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
snaggletooth
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
snaggletooth

PostSubject: Re: The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread   The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 4:01 am

Panastur wrote:
Kenneth_B wrote:

The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 11 4506-Bossk-37A The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 11 4506-Bossk-45A

Great pics JC, is the Bossk on the right the big lipped variant and is the other the same as mikes here?

mike-skywalker wrote:

Mike, have you got a pic of the COO?
Back to top Go down
mike-skywalker
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
mike-skywalker

PostSubject: Re: The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread   The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 6:01 am

No, none of the contraataca cards is the fat lips Bossk.
The left one could be indeed "the green limbed" Bossk.

Sorry, this is not my Bossk. He was recently offered at ebay and the auction was ended early.

Back to top Go down
javiswspain
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
javiswspain

PostSubject: Re: The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread   The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 6:47 am

Panastur wrote:
Kenneth_B wrote:

Usefull picts anyway JC
BTW, you got email with POCH/PBP info, please let me know.
thanks
J.
Back to top Go down
snaggletooth
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
snaggletooth

PostSubject: Re: The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread   The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 7:00 am

mike-skywalker wrote:
No, none of the contraataca cards is the fat lips Bossk.
The left one could be indeed "the green limbed" Bossk.

Sorry, this is not my Bossk. He was recently offered at ebay and the auction was ended early.

Thanks for the ID on the pics Mike, has the green limb got a scar COO do you know?
Back to top Go down
mike-skywalker
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
mike-skywalker

PostSubject: Re: The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread   The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 1:41 pm

All Poch Variants do have Hong Kong COO.
Back to top Go down
snaggletooth
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
snaggletooth

PostSubject: Re: The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread   The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 2:40 pm

Have you got a deep scar bossk Mike, what do you make of him?
Back to top Go down
mike-skywalker
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
mike-skywalker

PostSubject: Re: The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread   The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 3:12 pm

A deep scar Bossk (scar like Greedo, Snaggletooth, Luke Hoth, AT-AT Coammander, etc) does not exist.
Back to top Go down
snaggletooth
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
snaggletooth

PostSubject: Re: The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread   The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 3:22 pm

mike-skywalker wrote:
A deep scar Bossk (scar like Greedo, Snaggletooth, Luke Hoth, AT-AT Coammander, etc) does not exist.

Thanks for clearing that up for me mike.
Back to top Go down
Kenneth_B
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Kenneth_B

PostSubject: Re: The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread   The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 4:49 pm

mike-skywalker wrote:

Hi Mirco.

Long time ago!! I hope, that you're doing well! Yes it's the same Bossk variant, that I'm referring too! I'll try to post some pics of my loose sample later tonight! It even got the characteristic meltmarks on the back! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kenneth_B
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Kenneth_B

PostSubject: Re: The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread   The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 4:50 pm

snaggletooth wrote:
mike-skywalker wrote:

Thanks for clearing that up for me mike.

100 % agree with Mirco in that!
Back to top Go down
Kenneth_B
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Kenneth_B

PostSubject: Re: The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread   The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 4:52 pm

snaggletooth wrote:
Kenneth_B wrote:
snaggletooth wrote:
Jedi Blueberry wrote:

That's great to know Kenneth, thanks. Have you got any pictures of him?

I'll try to find some pics for you!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kenneth_B
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Kenneth_B

PostSubject: Re: The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread   The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 4:55 pm

Panastur wrote:
Kenneth_B wrote:

Thanks a lot for the Bossk pics JC! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kenneth_B
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Kenneth_B

PostSubject: Re: The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread   The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 5:09 pm

The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 11 2064672350068165688S600x600Q85

The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 11 2066592820068165688S600x600Q85

The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 11 2474146050068165688S600x600Q85

The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 11 2895282280068165688S600x600Q85
Back to top Go down
pomse2001
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
pomse2001

PostSubject: Re: The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread   The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 5:14 pm

Are there no one who can help me ? Sad
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread   The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 5:52 pm

"Chewbacca PBP/ TRI? NOT CONFIRMED" IMO no Chewbacca is exclusive to PBP/spain.
From my limited experience all true PBP are very difficult to find so when a particluar variant can be found in large quantities it is not PBP. ( except the cantina aliens?)
Back to top Go down
pomse2001
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
pomse2001

PostSubject: Re: The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread   The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 12:13 pm

aussiejames wrote:
"Chewbacca PBP/ TRI? NOT CONFIRMED" IMO no Chewbacca is exclusive to PBP/spain.
From my limited experience all true PBP are very difficult to find so when a particluar variant can be found in large quantities it is not PBP. ( except the cantina aliens?)

Thanks James Very Happy
Back to top Go down
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread   The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 9:59 am

Hi guys, finally got round to reading this thread after months of limited internet, awesome thread!
Not sure I can add anything to this as I haven't gone down the PBP route yet, but thought I'd share this Bespin Luke with you.

As you all know the dark boots Bespin Luke has long been called PBP, but never confirmed on a PBP card, but found on numerous palitoy and Tri-Logo cards. Well here's one of mine, complete with the production marks mentioned earlier and generally associated with Spanish figures.

The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 11 110

The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 11 Dscn9811

I've highlighted th marked areas, the middle one on the small pocket on his belt is interesting as in is beneath the paint which shows clearly that these marks where present before paint application.

Hope this helps in some way.
Back to top Go down
Discobob83
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Discobob83

PostSubject: Re: The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread   The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 9:49 am

Hi All,

I read this thread last night and have a few figures that I'm wondering about.

I think this might be the Han Hoth PBP 'Chocolate Legs' variant (If I understood correctly?)

The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 11 Fav62a

This Large Head Han confused me. He doesn't have pale hands, which I think means he isn't PBP?
The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 11 2ee97au

The figure on the right appears to be a hard torso CCP (He has a smaller chest emblem and thinner belt), but he doesn't have a pale face. Again, I'm not sure what that makes him?

The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 11 1z3tld3

The Bossk on the right, looks like one that was discussed earlier in the thread (in response to the larger lipped, overlapping scale one) He has the smaller shoulder pouch, and darker, slightly more defined limbs:
The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 11 207orol

This Rebel Commander (On the right again) puzzled me too. He doesn't seem to be the PBP version as his boots aren't black. They are darker than the other RCs I have though. He is a lighter (less yellow hued) colour in general than the others I have. He has a paler face and darker boots, head scarf and goggles.

The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 11 Eis4yd

Are any of these PBP, or am I way off? (and in the worng thread lol)

As always, really appreciate any help.

Many thanks in advance.

Jeremy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread   The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next