The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread   The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 8:12 pm

mr_palitoy wrote:

Can cardbacks go on the thread too?

Smile

Jason
Yep, if it's Spanish this will be the thread Smile
Back to top Go down
Jedi Blueberry
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Jedi Blueberry

PostSubject: Re: The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread   The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 2:06 am

Excellent suggestion so YES
Back to top Go down
yeah-sus
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
yeah-sus

PostSubject: Re: The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread   The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 2:58 am

Yes, i love to see pictures and discuss
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread   The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 3:59 am

Another great TIG initiative and resource.... Yes Cool
Back to top Go down
Starwizz
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Starwizz

PostSubject: Re: The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread   The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 7:57 am

a Yes, for the pbp/poch thread Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Marky1973
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner

PostSubject: pbp loose bossk?   The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 9:00 am

hi guys looking for some help to check what variant this bossk is

The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 13 StarWars24

Cheers Mark
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread   The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 9:04 am

http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t4177-figure-of-the-week-thread-bossk

Unless it has big fat lips like Oli's in the above thread it's just like my #4 which to me is a standard 'euro' version.
Back to top Go down
Marky1973
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner

PostSubject: Re: The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread   The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 9:09 am

hi this is a front pic of him

The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 13 StarWars23

so not a pbp then, what is he?
Back to top Go down
Jaybird
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Jaybird

PostSubject: Re: The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread   The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 8:30 pm

I vote YES celebrate for the pbp/poch thread. I dont know much about pbp/poch and would like the forum posts and discussion.
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread   The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 6:01 am

Dr Dengar wrote:

Hi guys,

A while ago the TIG team came up with the idea to launch a new POCH/PBP thread with a similar setup as the current Lili Ledy thread.
Now after Wolff started his very informative POCH blog on Star Wars Space Club last week, we realize that it might be a bit redundant to have a POCH/PBP thread here on TIG.

So we thought about it. Outcome: We think there is still a justification for such a thread here on this forum, as it would serve several goals at once:
  • To provide info on POCH/PBP figures
  • To let you post pics of your Spanish figures
  • To let you discuss these figures with the community

On the other hand, that is just what we think. We would like to know whether YOU like to have a PBP/POCH thread here on TIG. That’s what counts in the end.
Please let us know by a simple YES/NO.

In case we receive at least 15 YES votes (and more YES than NO) before Saturday July 14th, we will launch the thread and put energy in it.
If not, we understand, and we will just skip the whole project.

Please let us know

Cheers

The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 13 Dia1-31

I'm in! Very Happy (errr....that means YES)

It's also important to have a discussion platform IMO. And....I think I will not make the same for the later "PBP" figures....although it was planed, but to me its a bit boring now.....LOL. It would be good to have a thread like the LL thread here!

Im a bit afraid this "poll" gets lost here! I would say the votes given till now are enough! Wink

Cheers

Wolff
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread   The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 6:48 am

hi guys,

Thank you very much for your support for the new thread. All a big + earned (or am I buying votes now? Very Happy )

Wolff, your YES vote means a lot to me. Thanks.

Sofar YES: 10 NO: 0

Only five more to go.
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
Panastur
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Panastur

PostSubject: Re: The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread   The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 6:55 am

YES, YES, YES, YES, YES (5 times)... ¿Does it cout?? Razz

JC
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread   The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 7:03 am

Yes already What a Face
Back to top Go down
RetroRewindToys
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
RetroRewindToys

PostSubject: Re: The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread   The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 11:44 am

yes please!
Back to top Go down
http://www.retrorewindtoys.com
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread   The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 6:07 pm

Thanks!! Very Happy

Sofar YES: 13 NO: 0
Back to top Go down
rattlesnaketoys
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
rattlesnaketoys

PostSubject: Re: The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread   The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 11:34 pm

Count my vote yes.
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread   The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 1:34 am

Thanks!

14 down, one more to go!
Back to top Go down
colpar
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer

PostSubject: Re: The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread   The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 1:44 am

pirat Yes What a Face
Back to top Go down
javiswspain
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
javiswspain

PostSubject: Re: The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread   The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 1:00 pm

and an extra YES Wink
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread   The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 4:01 pm

javiswspain wrote:
and an extra YES Wink

That settles it! Very Happy

Thanks for your big support, guys!

Enough talked, let's do it: cheers

http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t4427-the-poch-pbp-discussion-thread

Back to top Go down
HWR
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner

PostSubject: Re: The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread   The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 3:20 am

If Daniel Bryan (Bryan Danielson) is a Star Wars fan and a member of the boards, we would easily get enough yes votes. Wink
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread   The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 2:42 pm

wbobafett wrote:

I'm in! Very Happy (errr....that means YES)

It's also important to have a discussion platform IMO. And....I think I will not make the same for the later "PBP" figures....although it was planed, but to me its a bit boring now.....LOL. It would be good to have a thread like the LL thread here!

Im a bit afraid this "poll" gets lost here! I would say the votes given till now are enough! Wink

Cheers

Wolff

It came to my attention that my own words can be missinterpreted. Im often in my own thoughts and only typing half or less of whats going on in my head.

I'll try again:
I love my own Poch guide. Its pretty much 100% what I was wanting it to be. I call PBP (and I mean the later variants) boring because I have hunted and talked them through for years (feels like decades) and there is already a few guides which are really good. Talking about POCH figures (the early ones) lots of stuff was never posted or is public in any way. I felt strong for this issue to change! My intend is to get all those figures first before making them public. I have loads of more information, and I guess many Poch collectors have too! I hope to get it completetd.

The thing about Marcos intend is to give people also a platform to discuss things. This is a total different way to get this started! It will evolve with people sharing and posting. This can lead in the right direction and sometimes in a dead end.
Again: I like both, my site and the TIG guide. I will contribute on both for the sake of the hobby!

There is no rivalery and I will not give up my own guide.

Is that any better now?....I hope so...if not I maybe made everything worse and should buy me some "english" on the corner down the street...LOL
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread   The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 3:47 pm

wbobafett wrote:

Is that any better now?....I hope so...if not I maybe made everything worse and should buy me some "english" on the corner down the street...LOL

Hey Wolff, for me as another non native speaker, your message was all clear from the beginning w/o any further need for clarification. Maybe because we share a similar type of english?

Let's go to english class together. Very Happy

BTW: I already start to like the joint effort and discussions in the PBP/POCH thread!

@ Henrik: What is Daniel Bryan doing in this thread?

Back to top Go down
HWR
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner

PostSubject: Re: The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread   The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 6:36 pm

wbobafett wrote:

There is no rivalery and I will not give up my own guide.

And you shouldn't, Wolff. You did a lot of research on the Poch (and PBP) figures and have put hours of work into identifying them, so you deserve all the credits for the guide and your hard work and research.

marco: Danie Bryan was meant as a little joke. You wanted people to vote "yes", and she shouts "yes" all the time.
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread   The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 1:19 pm

HWR wrote:
If Daniel Bryan (Bryan Danielson) is a Star Wars fan and a member of the boards, we would easily get enough yes votes. Wink

HWR wrote:
marco: Danie Bryan was meant as a little joke. You wanted people to vote "yes", and she shouts "yes" all the time.

Sorry Henrik, I admit I never heard about the guy before.

But I am a fast learner, some quite funny vids and a fun joke, actually. Very Happy

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread   The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next