The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !! We're in a pickle!! ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Neonboy
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer

4 - Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !! We're in a pickle!! ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++   4 - Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 6:10 pm

1) Total Figures in the Pickle Jar 67

2) Total figures from the first 21 15

3) Number of Luke, Leia and Han's (all versions) 9

4) Number of Ewok's 5

5) Number of Droids 5

6) Number of Character's who list The Empire as their employer (Bounty Hunters are Self Employed) 14

7 68
Back to top Go down
http://neoneonart.com
Nico
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Nico

4 - Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !! We're in a pickle!! ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++   4 - Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:54 pm

Welcome to a lot of new guys welcome cheers
Very cool jar John cheers Very Happy
You will get my answer when I've had a good think :scratch:
Back to top Go down
miktractor
New User
New User
miktractor

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !! We're in a pickle!! ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++   4 - Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 8:00 pm

Hi to all my TIG and Echo Base comrades.

1. 56
2. 14
3. 8
4. 4
5. 5
6. 8
7. 70
Back to top Go down
hellhippie
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
hellhippie

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !! We're in a pickle!! ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++   4 - Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 8:15 pm

my brain and eyes hurt ........

1. 73
2. 10
4. 3
5. 6
6. 4
7. 78
Back to top Go down
Longshot
Imperial Recruit
Imperial Recruit
Longshot

PostSubject: My answers   4 - Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 8:57 pm

1) Total Figures in the Pickle Jar - 66

2) Total figures from the first 21  - 18

3) Number of Luke, Leia and Han's (all versions) 10

4) Number of Ewok's 3

5) Number of Droids 10

6) Number of Character's who list The Empire as their employer (Bounty Hunters are Self Employed) - 9 - Including Death Star Droid as employed by the empire even though he really is just a slave in their culture.

7) Total amount of accessories you'd have if every figure was complete (To be fair, we consider an accessory anything that came with the figure (or can be removed from it) 89

When the contest is over, please post a picture of the 4th side of the jar.
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !! We're in a pickle!! ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++   4 - Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 9:19 pm

Are all sides not shown? unsure I see ackbars head in the first pic on the far right and ackbars feet in the last pic on the far left, there is no trick photos there. Maybe there is a small space not shown?
Back to top Go down
CorporateSlave
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !! We're in a pickle!! ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++   4 - Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 10:26 pm

I think there are a few relative "blind spots," but that is what will make it a challenge!  Can you recognize a figure by only a small snippet of hand/foot/head?

Here's what I came up with:
1) - 62
2) - 16
3) - 10
4) - 3
5) - 9
6) - 8, or 9 counting also the Death Star Droid, 10 if you count DSD & the Emperor...Can he count as 'employed' by the very Empire he rules?  If so, I'd go with 10.
7) - 84 (not counting the R2-D2 'sensorcope'...it came out, but always kinda bent the tabs at the end, which I consider damage...)

AND...if we want to be really, really, really pedantic, we could call it 88...if all 3 telescoping lightsabers are DT, and the Jawa is a Lili Ledy removable hood, right?

AND AND...if we want to be hideously semi-sarcastically technical about it, the Max Rebo Band came only in a box set...so to have that figure complete would mean you had another 4 accessories for up to 92 total...

...but I guess you can call my official guess 84.

Last edited by CorporateSlave on Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bob18
New User
New User

PostSubject: cool!   4 - Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 11:31 pm

neat little fun thing you got going here! might as well give it a shot! these are always harder then they seem but fun! haha

1) Total Figures in the Pickle Jar       62

2) Total figures from the first 21    5

3) Number of Luke, Leia and Han's (all versions)      5

4) Number of Ewok's      3

5) Number of Droids         5

6) Number of Character's who list The Empire as their employer (Bounty Hunters are Self Employed)       4

7) Total amount of accessories you'd have if every figure was complete (To be fair, we consider an accessory anything that came with the figure (or can be removed from it). In the case of a wearable item it must be able to come off and be put back back without damage. Squidhead Cape and 2-1B Mask would be good, but ERG Cape wouldn't). We will give one hint here, there is NO removable Limbs C-3PO.    56
Back to top Go down
Longshot
Imperial Recruit
Imperial Recruit
Longshot

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !! We're in a pickle!! ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++   4 - Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 12:01 am

Should we list all of the figure we found?
Back to top Go down
jackaroni
Imperial Recruit
Imperial Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !! We're in a pickle!! ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++   4 - Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 12:45 am

1)55
2)19
3)9
4)3
5)6
6)12
7)78
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !! We're in a pickle!! ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++   4 - Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 3:03 am

Great idea for a competition John
Back to top Go down
M4K3R1
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
M4K3R1

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !! We're in a pickle!! ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++   4 - Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 7:51 am

48 figures Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TeekSolo
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
TeekSolo

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !! We're in a pickle!! ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++   4 - Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 8:36 am

Hi everyone.

Here are my inaccurate calculations.

1) Total Figures = 69

2) Total from the first 21 = 19

3) Number of Luke, Leia and Han's = 12

4) Number of Ewok's = 3

5) Number of Droids = 9

6) Number of Imperials = 11

7) Total amount of accessories = 95

Last edited by TeekSolo on Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : My bad eyesight)
Back to top Go down
Section 8
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Section 8

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !! We're in a pickle!! ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++   4 - Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 9:13 am

1) Total Figures in the Pickle Jar - 51

2) Total figures from the first 21 - 12

3) Number of Luke, Leia and Han's (all versions) 8

4) Number of Ewok's - 3

5) Number of Droids - 6

6) Number of Character's who list The Empire as their employer - 7

7) Total amount of accessories you'd have if every figure was complete (To be fair, we consider an accessory anything that came with the figure (or can be removed from it). 84
Back to top Go down
http://www.familytreeman.co.uk
Lobotic
Developer
Developer
Lobotic

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !! We're in a pickle!! ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++   4 - Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 11:22 am

Very Happy Hello to everyone at TIG this is my first time posting, hope to put some pics on of my collections soon just gotta get to grips with how to open forum etc????

Anywho answers i believe to be:

1. i have 64 figs
2. i have 17
3. i came to 11?
4. is 4 i think?
5. pretty sure its 6.
6. a nice round 10!!
7. 84 accessories

bring on the 31st march!! I need to know lol!

Lobotic out.
Back to top Go down
darthmatt22
Developer
Developer
darthmatt22

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !! We're in a pickle!! ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++   4 - Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 11:24 am

Lobotic wrote:
Very Happy Hello to everyone at TIG this is my first time posting, hope to put some pics on of my collections soon just gotta get to grips with how to open forum etc????

Anywho answers i believe to be:

1. i have 64 figs
2. i have 17
3. i came to 11?
4. is 4 i think?
5. pretty sure its 6.
6. a nice round 10!!
7. 84 accessories

bring on the 31st march!! I need to know lol!

Lobotic out.

If you have any questions about how/ where to post certain threads and pictures, be sure to ask! Lots of guys around here that are willing to help.
Back to top Go down
Lobotic
Developer
Developer
Lobotic

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !! We're in a pickle!! ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++   4 - Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 11:52 am

Hi DarthMatt,

thanks for the welcome, still getting the hang of this only learnt how to text yesterday lol!

Last edited by Lobotic on Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
darthmatt22
Developer
Developer
darthmatt22

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !! We're in a pickle!! ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++   4 - Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 12:18 pm

hellhippie wrote:
my brain and eyes hurt ........

1. 73
2. 10
4. 3
5. 6
6. 4
7. 78

Ditto. Here's my guesses.

1.) 53
2.) 13
3.) 9
4.) 3
5.) 7
6.) 7
7.) 72
Back to top Go down
czeglezsolt
New User
New User
czeglezsolt

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !! We're in a pickle!! ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++   4 - Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 3:04 pm

Here are my numbers:

1., 64
2., 15
3., 9
4., 3
5., 7
6., 8
7., 78

Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !! We're in a pickle!! ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++   4 - Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 3:53 pm

@trappedtexan asked me about a 4th pic of the jar. If you look, it's pretty much complete. Watch 2-1B and Ackbar's feet. They make each part of the trip! If you can't see it all, well use your creative minds you brilliant bastards!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
StarWarsFan
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !! We're in a pickle!! ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++   4 - Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 6:34 pm

Total: 54

First 21: 9

Luke: 4, Han: 3, Leia: 2 Total 9

Ewoks: 3

Droids: 6

Empire as Employer 6 including the Emperor

Total amount of accessories you'd have if every figure was complete 67
Back to top Go down
Lenn_Guy
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !! We're in a pickle!! ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++   4 - Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 8:30 pm

Glad you guys like my my "Pickle Jar Art".

What a wonderful contest.
Lots of Great Guess!. Smile

It's a fun way to display some extra figures.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Lenn
Back to top Go down
orangpendek
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !! We're in a pickle!! ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++   4 - Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 8:47 am

Thank you for cramming those figures in there Lenn  Very Happy , i've counted several times but the numbers never match up to the first time i've counted them, i just love this contest cheers
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !! We're in a pickle!! ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++   4 - Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 10:35 am

Lenn_Guy wrote:

Lots of Great Guess!.  Smile

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!  

Lenn

I could have sworn I thanked you for allowing us to use the jar n this little bit of fun, but I cant find the post so I must not have saved it. Anyway Thank You Lenn for being a part of this and allowing us the use of these images. It is a neat concept and it has given all of us a bit of fun.

Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !! We're in a pickle!! ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++   4 - Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 3:59 pm

Lenn_Guy wrote:

Lots of Great Guess!.  Smile

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!  

Lenn

Hi Lenn, great idea to make some SW Pickle Jar Art - and thanks for letting us make a compo out of it  cheers

Welcome to all the new folk and good luck everyone who's entered so far, I've enjoyed reading your answers  cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !! We're in a pickle!! ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++   4 - Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !! We're in a pickle!! ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next