The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !! We're in a pickle!! ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
darthmatt22
Developer
Developer
darthmatt22

4 - Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !! We're in a pickle!! ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++   4 - Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2016 11:35 pm

Congrats to the winners! cheers cheers cheers

Great contest and participation. And it seems we've gained a few new regulars from it as well. Always a blessing! Laughing
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

4 - Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !! We're in a pickle!! ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++   4 - Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 1:41 pm

Stateside winners gifts are shipped out. UK winners will be delayed slightly as I need to include some other items for the uk which haven't gotten to me yet.
Back to top Go down
jackaroni
Imperial Recruit
Imperial Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !! We're in a pickle!! ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++   4 - Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 1:04 am

Great contest honored to be a winner!

Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !! We're in a pickle!! ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++   4 - Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2016 9:38 pm

According to the tracking the u.s. guys should all have these in hand.  They all say delivered with the last one being delivered today.  The U.K. Guys unfortunately are still sitting in Texas until the last thing I need to send over with them arrives (any day now)
Back to top Go down
jackaroni
Imperial Recruit
Imperial Recruit

PostSubject: Item received   4 - Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2016 11:29 pm

Item received today.  Thanks again!

I will put it with one of my favorite collections!
Attachments
IMG_1412 (480x640).jpg
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(193 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
Back to top Go down
Lobotic
Developer
Developer
Lobotic

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !! We're in a pickle!! ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++   4 - Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 3:54 am

Congrats jackaroni!! And a nice set of dies you have there Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bob18
New User
New User

PostSubject: cool!   4 - Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 1:57 pm

very nice! i like the smaller die casts cause they dont take up a lot of room and still look cool! too bad i didnt win after all! haha. Smile but its all good! nice of you guys to do that! awesome!
Back to top Go down
Lobotic
Developer
Developer
Lobotic

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !! We're in a pickle!! ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++   4 - Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 2:24 pm

Hello bob18, there is always something going on a quiz or a challenge -- here is a few of my favorites.... Very Happy

http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t8456-question-of-the-week-playset-creation

http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t8439-battle-of-the-month-april-voting-starts-now

http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t8437-question-of-the-week-mini-rigs
Back to top Go down
hellhippie
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
hellhippie

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !! We're in a pickle!! ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++   4 - Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 5:50 pm

thanks to all involved , especially Bryan , I couldn't be happier cheers cheers its very cool
4 - Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 5 Imp_gu10
Back to top Go down
darthmatt22
Developer
Developer
darthmatt22

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !! We're in a pickle!! ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++   4 - Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 5:51 pm

hellhippie wrote:
thanks to all involved , especially Bryan , I couldn't be happier cheers cheers  its very cool
4 - Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 5 Imp_gu10

After staring at the screen for awhile, that picture is pretty trippy! Btw, nice tat.
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !! We're in a pickle!! ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++   4 - Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 5:57 pm

Glad you like it Bill. Is that a catfish on your hand? I see some bass(?) up on the wall. I love to fish. We have a fishing thread in the off topic section (can't remember if you have seen it or commented on it) but no one has hit it for a bit. Chopper is our resident fisherman. lol!

I like the house setup and almost can overlook the Giants helmet. Evil or Very Mad lol!
Back to top Go down
hellhippie
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
hellhippie

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !! We're in a pickle!! ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++   4 - Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 6:28 pm

lol lol!   GO GIANTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  cheers cheers im a die hard giants fan Bryan and judging from where your from lets just say we might have a bit of a rivalry when it comes to football .
heres how I feel about dallas   ahem  up yours    KIDDING KIDDING   ... or am I ??   lol!

anyways yes those are bass on the wall , im a huge bass angler , as far as the tattoo its supposed to be a bass but the top fin came out too big so it does have catfish like quality's . ive seen the fishing thread but im really a solid freshwater guy and cant compete with those monstrosities that they posted in that thread .
Back to top Go down
darthmatt22
Developer
Developer
darthmatt22

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !! We're in a pickle!! ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++   4 - Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 6:38 pm

trappedtexan wrote:

I like the house setup and almost can overlook the Giants helmet. Evil or Very Mad  lol!

I take my tattoo comment back. This is a big time problem! Mad Evil or Very Mad Mad

lol!
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !! We're in a pickle!! ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++   4 - Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 6:53 pm

hellhippie wrote:
lol lol!   GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  cheers cheers im a die hard cowboys fan Bryan and judging from where your from lets just say we might have a bit of the same taste when it comes to football .
heres how I feel about dallas   celebrate :buzzing: cheers   

anyways yes those are bass on the wall , im a huge bass angler , as far as the tattoo its supposed to be a bass but the top fin came out too big so it does have catfish like quality's . ive seen the fishing thread but im really a solid freshwater guy and cant compete with those monstrosities that they posted in that thread .

You know what it is? The bass is upside down in the pic. His eyes are towards your wrist. I see it now. Couldn't figure it out till I had a second look.

Oh, yeah I fixed your message for ya above. Laughing
Back to top Go down
hellhippie
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
hellhippie

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !! We're in a pickle!! ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++   4 - Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 6:55 pm

lol lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

we'll talk in September then ........ its a date , be there Razz
Back to top Go down
bob18
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !! We're in a pickle!! ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++   4 - Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:05 pm

Lobotic wrote:

Hello bob18, there is always something going on a quiz or a challenge -- here is a few of my favorites....  Very Happy

http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t8456-question-of-the-week-playset-creation

http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t8439-battle-of-the-month-april-voting-starts-now

http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t8437-question-of-the-week-mini-rigs

cool! i like those playset photos and all the rest of it! the hoth one thats shown brings back memories of seeing the cool displays at Hills that use to be behind the thick clear plastic! man, those were fun to see wishing i had that! always seemed better then what i could do at home even though i had some good times with my death star that i fell onto a few times and ended up breaking! haha :S good stuff!
Back to top Go down
Lobotic
Developer
Developer
Lobotic

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !! We're in a pickle!! ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++   4 - Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 2:27 am

Thats exactly why I chose it bob Smile it looked like a creation I would attemp when young!! But like you said, always failed, the best/worst thing I remember making was my own dagobah in a mud pit!! Lets just say some figs did not return Smile cardboard was always the first to break such a shame plastic panels were not used? Im glad you like it, stick around and check out some of the other threads theres always something fun to see and dont forget to join in as well Smile
Back to top Go down
bob18
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !! We're in a pickle!! ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++   4 - Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 6:56 pm

cool!!! and thank you for the hospitality! Smile no way! you use to make your own dagohba in the mud! lol. thats awesome! the only thing i remember is blowing up G.I Joe Figures with firecrackers! that was fun! Smile i didnt even have gi joe but someone i know i did and we did that with his! lol

other then that my one friend use to make his own parachute men out of a cut garbage bag and strings tied to it and the action figure. we did that the one day and i used my C3PO. it was a nice windy day and he took off pretty good and ended up in the tree in my neighbours front yard! it finally fell down a few years later or however long it was up their! i should of kept it but i think i threw it out. he was discoloured to silver from the sun. its too bad cause if i had it now that would be the coolest 3PO :p you cant buy history like that with a childhood toy!! but at the time i didnt care and threw it away. i remember looking at it on and off shining in the sun way up in the tree! good times! Smile
Back to top Go down
Lobotic
Developer
Developer
Lobotic

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !! We're in a pickle!! ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++   4 - Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 4:50 pm

Good times hey Very Happy

Have you been collecting long? I am a newbie really I started late lol!! I am putting my collection in the limelight as soon as I get time....have you seen the lime light section?
Back to top Go down
bob18
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !! We're in a pickle!! ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++   4 - Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 11:53 pm

yo! i actually havent been collecting that long either! well, i always looked at SW on and off and sometimes would buy the odd one. i never really had much though and i had about 14 figures on display for years. maybe a bit less. Then about 3 1/2 years ago i saw the Movie Heroes Luke fig and thought how awesome it looked and slowly but surely i got collecting in a way that i never did before. next thing i know im looking at websites related to SW everyday and searching for toys all the time! haha.

i wouldnt call myself a big collector though, i buy things now and again and i have a small display near the computer here plus a wack of figures in my room that are here and their. even still, i have a lot of stuff in my closest thats not on display so i have aquired more then i use but i do switch things around too. Im not buying every 6 inch figure or even 3 3/4'' i just buy things that i really want or if i find them for good prices on sale. ive gotten some good loose stuff on ebay too. so its a mixed bag all around of what i have. Smile (plus i always had my figures from the 80s in my vader case and some ships still but their mostly in storage)

how long have you been doing this for? i havent seen the limelight part yet but i will check it out. i should take pics when i get a camera! i dont have one and i dont use a cell phone so i need to get something to take decent pics with!  

right on!!! nice talking to you Smile cant wait to see ur collection!
Back to top Go down
Lobotic
Developer
Developer
Lobotic

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !! We're in a pickle!! ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++   4 - Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 10:18 am

bob18 wrote:
yo! i actually havent been collecting that long either! well, i always looked at SW on and off and sometimes would buy the odd one. i never really had much though and i had about 14 figures on display for years. maybe a bit less. Then about 3 1/2 years ago i saw the Movie Heroes Luke fig and thought how awesome it looked and slowly but surely i got collecting in a way that i never did before. next thing i know im looking at websites related to SW everyday and searching for toys all the time! haha.

i wouldnt call myself a big collector though, i buy things now and again and i have a small display near the computer here plus a wack of figures in my room that are here and their. even still, i have a lot of stuff in my closest thats not on display so i have aquired more then i use but i do switch things around too. Im not buying every 6 inch figure or even 3 3/4'' i just buy things that i really want or if i find them for good prices on sale. ive gotten some good loose stuff on ebay too. so its a mixed bag all around of what i have. Smile (plus i always had my figures from the 80s in my vader case and some ships still but their mostly in storage)

how long have you been doing this for? i havent seen the limelight part yet but i will check it out. i should take pics when i get a camera! i dont have one and i dont use a cell phone so i need to get something to take decent pics with!  

right on!!!  nice talking to you Smile cant wait to see ur collection!

I have been collecting and buying for about 5-6 months now, got into Star Wars a couple of years ago but was very short lived (to much going on in life!!).
Slowing down now (not going out every weekend getting lashed lol!!) so i thought i needed a focus/hobbie and then got my old figs out and there it is!! I already new about variants, but didnt know about coo families etc so joined here Smile

You need to get a camera or some kind of phone/web cam.... Smile

Back to top Go down
bob18
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !! We're in a pickle!! ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++   4 - Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 11:16 pm

getting lashed! haha. i never heard that term before but im assuming you mean wasted! Smile what part of the world are you from ? must be your slang from over seas or something. im from Canada btw. i live near Niagara Fall,Ontario. thats the best referrence i can give you. u prob havent heard of St.Catharines before so i just say NF to people and they obviously have heard of that.

ya, i had a creative vado video cam that i used to take pics with before but it died on me and i havent gotten anything since! i will eventually. i just havent yet. thats how i use to take pics of things i sold but now i cant do that either. their is stuff i want to get rid of so that would be good too but one of these days when i get a camera again i can work on that :S

ya, this site is all up on the COO thing and the date stamps and whatever else on figures right ? i havent gotten that into things. im assuming you mean old figures as in vintage 80s figs ? thats cool. i have some on display from my case but most are in the case still. everything i have on display is mostly modern figures now. i like both for sure. i did wonder about those date stamps and whatever COO is and all that variant stuff wondering if i had anything rare but i dont know much about it. all mine was bought in canada so chances are its prob common. who knows though. thats another nerd side of collecting i havent really tried! haha Smile

Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !! We're in a pickle!! ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++   4 - Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 4:40 pm

Finally. The stuff I needed to send came in today and was quickly packed away and all items have been shipped to the uk. Everyone should have these within the next month (barring unforeseen complications).
Back to top Go down
TeekSolo
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
TeekSolo

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !! We're in a pickle!! ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++   4 - Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 4:48 pm

Thanks for the update Bryan looking forward to receiving it. drinking2
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !! We're in a pickle!! ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++   4 - Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 4:53 pm

Sorry it has taken so long. It took longer than expected to get the item I needed to include. Dang postal services. Hopefully once it gets across the pond, Royal Mail (or whoever is the carrier) will be faster than USPS.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !! We're in a pickle!! ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++   4 - Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !! We're in a pickle!! ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next