The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Machinegunn
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Machinegunn

Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week!    Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue May 16, 2017 6:34 pm

trappedtexan wrote:
LrdSatyr8 wrote:
Figured this would be an easy one!  Way to go arohk!  Answer is posted with the question... until next week kiddos!  May the force be with you!

It probably should have been, but many like original trilogy vs prequel disasters so many may not have even known the name of the character. Only reason I had an inkling is because I remembered some action figure box set that was supposed to be the Lucas family i think and it has all the characters they played in it. I never bought the set but remember seeing it on eBay.

LMFAO @ prequel disasters!

I have never seen or heard of this character before this post, lol!
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon May 22, 2017 3:31 pm

Well it's new week and that means a new question!  This one should be a no brainer for anyone who is a Star Wars fan... let's see who gets this one this week!

Question 39:
Which is the only film of the original six in which desert planet Tatooine doesn’t appear?

Answer:

First Correct Answer: machinegunn

Last edited by LrdSatyr8 on Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Machinegunn
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Machinegunn

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week!    Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon May 22, 2017 4:13 pm

What is, The Empire Strikes Back?
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon May 22, 2017 9:35 pm

Suspect original six?? Suspect

Assuming you mean original 3 and the lucas clusterfricks known as the prequel trilogy. lol! Seems that empires strikes back is the answer though.
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 8:20 am

Told ya this was an easy one this week... even Bryan got it right! LOL Way to go all... Answer is posted with the question... until next week... may the force be with you all!
Back to top Go down
Machinegunn
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Machinegunn

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week!   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 10:19 am

LrdSatyr8 wrote:
Told ya this was an easy one this week... even Bryan got it right! LOL Way to go all... Answer is posted with the question... until next week... may the force be with you all!

Thanks, I almost didn't post an answer out of paranoia of getting it wrong... how much would that have sucked, lol!
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 2:16 pm

Machinegunn wrote:
LrdSatyr8 wrote:
Told ya this was an easy one this week... even Bryan got it right! LOL  Way to go all... Answer is posted with the question... until next week... may the force be with you all!

Thanks, I almost didn't post an answer out of paranoia of getting it wrong... how much would that have sucked, lol!

Don't be embarrassed of missing a question, just look how many i missed in this thread. The point is to have fun and i expands your knowledge of odd star wars trivia at the same time. lol!
Back to top Go down
Machinegunn
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Machinegunn

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week!    Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 2:23 pm

trappedtexan wrote:
Machinegunn wrote:
LrdSatyr8 wrote:
Told ya this was an easy one this week... even Bryan got it right! LOL  Way to go all... Answer is posted with the question... until next week... may the force be with you all!

Don't be embarrassed of missing a question, just look how many i missed in this thread. The point is to have fun and i expands your knowledge of odd star wars trivia at the same time. lol!

Good point Bryan, I will keep that in mind from now on... Thanks man!
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 4:43 pm

Machinegunn wrote:
LrdSatyr8 wrote:

No worries bro... it's not like if you answer correctly you'll win a new car or something! Naaaaaaaaa... I'm just testing to see who the real Star Wars geeks out there are. It truly amazes me thou... I'm running this trivia of the week thing on several Star Wars related forums... and you'd think you'd find those that would know this stuff and it would come easy to them, but it's really amazing to see how many really don't know the answers to many of the questions. Like Bryan up there... he's been collecting Star Wars actions figures for a long time, and yet he failed to know who 2-1B's Medical Assistant was (FX-7 by the way) even thou we all had that figure in our collection! LOL It's fun... go back and look at some of the other questions and expand your knowledge and test yourself. I come up with a new question every week... some are hard but some are pretty easy ("Letting you feel like you're doing well" - Fezzig - The Princess Bride). The only thing this trivia question requires is that you answer off the top of your head using only your brain and your love of Star Wars to answer. Anyone can Google the answers now-a-days, but a true fan can recite dialog and facts about the movies off the top of his head. If you don't know... take a guess... you may be right! Then go check your answer on Google. But don't let anyone know the answer and see how well you did! Keeps things fair and fun when you kick yourself in the butt for not knowing who Luke's Father was or what and S-Foil is!
Back to top Go down
Machinegunn
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Machinegunn

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week!   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 10:05 am

Thanks LrdSatyr8!

I didn't even bother trying to answer last weeks because I never even noticed that character before, lol! I am really bad when it comes to the Prequels... I feel bad ragging on Lucas for them, but they just don't resonate with me, so naturally I am at a complete loss with some of the Prequel questions, lol! Thanks again man!
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2017 9:08 am

I know what you mean about the prequels... I've seen ANH over 600 times... But have only watched the prequels maybe 5 or 6 times!
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 27, 2017 7:27 am

Just wanted to say a BIG thanks to resident quiz guru LrdSatry8 for posing the SW film questions each week

bow

Because I'm very sad, I went back to see who are our brainiest members. Here is a leaderboard since Lord took over.

dartmatt22 - 6 questions answered correctly
trappedtexan - 5
Arohk - 5
Artoo_Detour - 4
lejackal - 1
Section8 - 1
DarthBane - 1
machinegun - 1

I didn't count them, but the amount of times Lord has had us all bamboozled is too numerous!!

Back to top Go down
Machinegunn
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Machinegunn

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week!   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 27, 2017 10:08 am

LrdSatyr8 wrote:
I know what you mean about the prequels... I've seen ANH over 600 times... But have only watched the prequels maybe 5 or 6 times!

You are a brave soul... I cannot even get through Episode I... Unwatchable...

And by the way I would like to echo Artoo_Detour's comment above and give my sincere thanks to you as well for posting these questions every week... Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Kaze
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Kaze

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 27, 2017 10:44 am

Are there 6 movies ? I thought it was 3, the rest is just expanded universe Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.pencilart.dk
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 27, 2017 4:36 pm

Artoo_Detour wrote:
Just wanted to say a BIG thanks to resident quiz guru LrdSatry8 for posing the SW film questions each week

bow

Because I'm very sad, I went back to see who are our brainiest members. Here is a leaderboard since Lord took over.

trappedtexan - 5
Arohk - 5
Artoo_Detour - 4
lejackal - 1
Section8 - 1
DarthBane - 1
machinegun - 1

I didn't count them, but the amount of times Lord has had us all bamboozled is too numerous!!

So what your saying is I need to ban Matt and Larry and steal the crown. rofl lol!

Kaze wrote:
Are there 6 movies ? I thought it was 3, the rest is just expanded universe Smile

YES, YES, and more YES

And yeah, thanks a ton for the questions. They are lots of fun and even though some are extremely hard, it is cool to learn some of the oddball facts.
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 28, 2017 4:48 pm

Gee whiz guys.... that's awefully nice of you all to share the love!  Glad to know you are all enjoying my little trivia challenges!  I'll do my best to keep you all on your toes!  Besides... what good is a Star Wars forum if you've got people who don't know much about Star Wars?  Gotta spread the knowledge somehow!  I'm also building some awesome Star Wars models here if you wanna see.  Almost finished with a Star Destroyer!  But here's a couple of my models I've built, to give you an idea!

Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 12 Receiv10
Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 12 Receiv12
Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 12 Receiv11Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 12 Img_2020
Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 12 Receiv13
Back to top Go down
darthmatt22
Developer
Developer
darthmatt22

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 1:41 am

Star Wars Question of the Week is in good hands.

Cheers. cheers
Back to top Go down
Machinegunn
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Machinegunn

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week!    Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 10:34 am

Absolutely beautiful models man! Thanks for sharing!!
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue May 30, 2017 8:41 am

darthmatt22 wrote:
Star Wars Question of the Week is in good hands.

Cheers. cheers

I'm honored my friend!
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue May 30, 2017 8:41 am

Machinegunn wrote:
Absolutely beautiful models man! Thanks for sharing!!

You are quite welcome! Glad you enjoy them!
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue May 30, 2017 8:43 am

trappedtexan wrote:
And yeah, thanks a ton for the questions. They are lots of fun and even though some are extremely hard, it is cool to learn some of the oddball facts.

I've basically ate, slept and breathed Star Wars since I was 10 years old. I can't imagine my life without it. Thanks for the love bro! Glad you enjoy the questions!
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue May 30, 2017 8:47 am

Artoo_Detour wrote:

bow

trappedtexan - 5
Arohk - 5
Artoo_Detour - 4
lejackal - 1
Section8 - 1
DarthBane - 1
machinegun - 1

WOW... I didn't think Bryan answered as many as he did correctly... what are we up to here... Question 36... so by my calculations that means that you guys have answered 66% of the questions right and I've stumped you all 12 times! Muahhahahahaahhaha... I feel so evil right now!
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue May 30, 2017 8:51 am

It's Monday boys and girls.. and you all know what that means... A new question of the week!  I am really honored that you all enjoy these questions!  But, this week I'm gonna make you think hard!  Gotta replay all the scenes in your head real good.  Don't forget, no googling!  So let's get on with it shall we?

Question 40:
How many characters’ hands does Anakin/Darth Vader cut off? Name them.

Answer:

First Correct Answer: arohk

Last edited by LrdSatyr8 on Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
darthmatt22
Developer
Developer
darthmatt22

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue May 30, 2017 9:40 am

I feel like this is too obvious and you have a hidden gem or trick question aspect in here somewhere geek

Going with three.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Machinegunn
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Machinegunn

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week!    Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue May 30, 2017 9:50 am

I am thinking 3 hands total...

2 from Count Dooku, and 1 from Luke Skywalker...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next