The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 2:06 pm

TheSchwartz wrote:

I know Porkins was Red Six

I should have remembered that from the song:

'Who's the fattest, Rancor Keeper or Vlix?
Neither, it's Porkins, chubby Red Six!'

Is it a trick question like an unused pilot, or a pilot we only hear the voice of?
I have a custom figure of Grizz Frixx - so I'll say him.
Back to top Go down
TheSchwartz
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
TheSchwartz

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 3:25 pm

When Red Leader says " all wings report in" you hear everyone except Red 8 report in so this may be a trick question. Even if there was a Red 8 there would be no way to tell who it is just based on voice.
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 3:49 pm

You're probably right TS, it's a trap!
Final attempt by me. Actress Vivienne Chandler was filmed in some scenes as a female X-Wing pilot but they were unused in the final edit. Could she be a Red 8 ?
Back to top Go down
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 4:12 pm

This is a trick question as  they only used call signs aside from just a few. Red 8 was shown as a guy but in Rogue One was a female by the name of Zal Dinnes. So going by that and a sex change I am going with her/him.

Last edited by arohk on Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheSchwartz
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
TheSchwartz

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 4:25 pm

Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 26 Itsatr10
Back to top Go down
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 6:27 pm

TheSchwartz wrote:
Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 26 Itsatr10

What Ackbar said lol
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 10:28 am

Sooooooooooo... You discovered my little trap!  Damn you rebelscum!  I'll get you all next time and your little dog too (oops, wrong movie)! LOL  Answer is posted with the question... until next time... may the force be with you all!
Back to top Go down
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 5:22 pm

After rewatching the movie yup wasn't even mentioned, but Zal is in both books and elsewhere. If you have the star wars rogue one visual dictionary, you will see on page 168 her with the rest of Red Squadron as well as Blue and Gold members. All good for custom figure ideas Smile.
Back to top Go down
Craig T
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Craig T

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 7:35 am

That was a tough Question @LrdSatyr8; Atta boy @TheSchwartz! cheers

Look forward to this week's head scratcher unsure
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 8:23 am

Greetings fellow movie fans... it's Monday and we all know what that means... it's time for a new question of the week!  If you thought last week was a head scratcher, I'm sure you'll find this week will be even more so!  Remember the rules... no cheating by using the internet for your answers, but you can go back and watch the movies or the behind the scenes featurettes (where I find alot of good trivia).  So without further ado... let's get this week started...

Question 74:
Which species in the Star Wars Universe are most likely to be a bounty hunter?

Answer:

First Correct Answer: TheSchwartz (Bonus Points: EVERYONE for Teamwork)

Last edited by LrdSatyr8 on Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Craig T
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Craig T

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 8:45 am

unsure unsure unsure

I know this is not going to be that simple...

But first thoughts are about ESB... you have:

Dengar, Boba as the Humans;
IG88 and 4-LOM (aka Zuckuss in Kenner 80s MOCs) as the Droids
Bossk and Zuckuss are the Aliens.

If you think of the aliens as two separate species and the droids as two separate makes, then Humans is in the lead thus far...

More thinking needed me thinks...
Back to top Go down
TheSchwartz
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
TheSchwartz

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 9:37 am

This one seems like a total crap shoot...I suppose it depends on how in depth/specific an answer you are looking for. @LrdSatyr8 has been on a rampage these last few weeks with these questions- cracking skulls and taking names.

@CraigT- you lay out a well thought out and logical case.

I am not sure if if this broad based answer will be accepted but I am going to Say Aliens. Craig already said Humans so this is next on the list.

It will be interesting to see how this one plays out.
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 9:38 am

Craig T wrote:
unsure unsure unsure

I know this is not going to be that simple...

But first thoughts are about ESB... you have:

Dengar, Boba as the Humans;
IG88 and 4-LOM (aka Zuckuss in Kenner 80s MOCs) as the Droids
Bossk and Zuckuss are the Aliens.

If you think of the aliens as two separate species and the droids as two separate makes, then Humans is in the lead thus far...

More thinking needed me thinks...

Those weren't the only bounty hunters in the Star Wars universe thou... It would be a sad day if you only had 6 different bounty hunters to choose from in the entire universe... even the worst ranked one would have to rank pretty high on the badassery scale! Smile
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 9:40 am

TheSchwartz wrote:

This one seems like a total crap shoot...I suppose it depends on how in depth/specific an answer you are looking for.  @LrdSatyr8 has been on a rampage these last few weeks with these questions- cracking skulls and taking names.  

@CraigT- you lay out a well thought out and logical case.  

I am not sure if if this broad based answer will be accepted but I am going to Say Aliens.  Craig already said Humans so this is next on the list.  

It will be interesting to see how this one plays out.

But Aliens isn't a species... gonna have to get it more narrowed down then that! Smile
Back to top Go down
TheSchwartz
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
TheSchwartz

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 10:27 am

@LrdSatyr8

I think the recent cold snap in SC lately has affected your judgement with this one lol!

Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 10:52 am

TheSchwartz wrote:

@LrdSatyr8

I think the recent cold snap in SC lately has affected your judgement with this one lol!

LOL... I'm from NY and Michigan... it wasn't cold... it was shorts weather!
Back to top Go down
TheSchwartz
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
TheSchwartz

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 11:17 am

I really have no idea about this one but...

I am going to guess Trandoshan's (Bossk). They were renowned for their hunting skills and much of their culture revolves around it.

this way I at least have a chance, however slim it may be.
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 3:21 pm

I'll go for the IG droids, like IG-88 - don't know if they have a special name other than 'IG' series.
Back to top Go down
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 4:18 pm

Damn this is tough I havent really read much on Boounty Hunters and only know the ones in the movies and tv shows.

Well a vast majority seem to be 2 legged and stuff like that so I am going to say Humanoid, not sure if that counts as a species. But thats my answer lol.

Answer: Humanoid
Back to top Go down
Craig T
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Craig T

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2018 3:13 am

I love this thread...

OK lets do a combined effort; if you remember any more, post their names/species and we can start making a tally. There might be a bonus point in this week's question for team work!
lol!

Human Species:
Jango Fett
Boba Fett
Dengar
Aurra Sing

(Any others you can think of???)

IG88
IG88-A
IG88-B
IG88-C
IG88-D

There was more than one - the original IG uploaded his "memory/data" to identical droids (Back in 1997, I bought my first PC, installed an expensive 3d accelerator and played Shadow's of the Empire for hours upon end. Great game - you had to kill one of his clones in Ord Mantel). I can't remember the full story, but the original dies in Bespin after a fight with Mr B. Fett.

Trandoshans
Bossk
?

Bossk is the only one I know off, but think Schwartzy my boy you might be onto something as according to the StarWars guides, the species are excellent hunters. Does anyone watch Clone Wars, or Star Wars Rebels... are there any more Trandoshans Bounty Hunters

Protocol Droids
4LOM
?

Any other naughty protocol droids in Clone Wars

Unknown Aliens
Zuckuss
?
Also does anyone know what alien species Zuckuss is?
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2018 11:45 am

No one thinks about the baddest bounty hunter of all time! *sigh* doh
Back to top Go down
TheSchwartz
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
TheSchwartz

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2018 12:22 pm

LrdSatyr8 wrote:
No one thinks about the baddest bounty hunter of all time!  *sigh* doh

DOG THE BOUNTY HUNTER IS HUMAN.
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2018 5:56 am

If by 'baddest' bounty hunter you mean the 'worse' I'll say Greedo and his Rodian mates Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 26 3353173923
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2018 8:27 am

I really love when a trivia question brings out the teamwork of everyone... so I gave you all bonus points on that one! Was waiting for someone to say that Boba Fett wasn't human... he was Mandalorian! LOL Great job on that one to everyone! For your efforts this week, I'll go easy on ya next week! Answer is posted with the question... Until next week boys and girls... May the force be with you... Always!
Back to top Go down
Craig T
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Craig T

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2018 8:50 am

Good one @theschwartz!!!

When @lrdsatyr8 asked about who was the baddest bounty hunter of all time, I was thinking of The Fall Guy!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 26 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next