The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO Empty
PostSubject: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2018 8:02 am

Congrats Craig... Byran was close, but not quite... Answer is posted with the question... Until next week, may the force be with you all! Smile

Admin Edit:

This topic has now been labelled 'Volume Two' due to the operating platform automatically splitting the topic into two parts when size limits are reached (around 40 pages).

'Volume One' can now be found here: http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t8178-star-wars-question-of-the-week-volume-one
Back to top Go down
Craig T
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Craig T

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2018 8:58 am

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2018 8:21 am

Good Monday morning all you happy rebels... I hope you all had a good weekend and are here to answer one of the toughest questions in the entire Trivia Challenge.  This one will make you cringe and possibly give you hives.  But  I'm sure you'll all agree, that in order to find the answer you'll need to subject yourself to untold tortures the likes of which you cannot imagine, but knowing the lot of you, I'm sure this won't be much of a problem around here so let's get to it shall we?

Question 117:
What ocean planet was first introduced in the Star Wars Holiday Special?

Answer:

First Correct Answer: NO ONE

Last edited by LrdSatyr8 on Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2018 1:39 am

The only ocean planet I can think of is Kamino - "Ride the waves of beautiful Kamino" says my brochure.

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2018 7:16 pm

Well it appears as if I stumped you all once again! And this being the 40th anniversary of the Holiday Special and all I figured it would be somewhat relevant! Better luck next week gang... until then... have a happy Thanksgiving and a wonderful Life Day and may the force be with you all!
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2018 11:13 am

Good Monday morning all you happy rebels out there.  I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and survived the holiday traffic!  I'm sure you all are still eating turkey sandwiches and making sure that the stuffing is still tasty!  Well, it's Monday and you all know what that means.  It's time for a new trivia question!  I'm pretty sure this one will be a brain scratcher!  But let's see who the real fans are out there shall we?  Let's get to it...

Question 118:
What was the name of the interrogation droid in A New Hope?

Answer:

Last edited by LrdSatyr8 on Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2018 2:11 pm

Good gosh, whatever happened to the easy questions? I have no idea. Random crazy guess.....Vader's drug dispenser/mind twister.

I have caviar dreams and McDonald's pockets
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2018 8:45 am

Guess I stumped you guys again! I'll try to go easier on you all next week! Answer is posted with the question. Until next week... may the force be with you all!
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2018 11:05 am

Good Monday morning all you... I guess I've been al ittle hard on you guys lately, so I figured I would make it a bit easier this week!  Let's see how many of you know this one!

Question 119:
Who is Boba Fett's mother?

Answer:

First Correct Answer: TrappedTexan

Last edited by LrdSatyr8 on Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2018 1:20 pm

Didn't have one. According to the trilogy that shall not be named, he is a clone. Geneticly made.

I have caviar dreams and McDonald's pockets
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 10:20 am

Way to go Bryguy! Answer is posted with the question... until next week... may the force be with you all!
Back to top Go down
Thundershot
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Thundershot

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 1:42 pm

LrdSatyr8 wrote:
Good Monday morning all you happy rebels out there.  I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and survived the holiday traffic!  I'm sure you all are still eating turkey sandwiches and making sure that the stuffing is still tasty!  Well, it's Monday and you all know what that means.  It's time for a new trivia question!  I'm pretty sure this one will be a brain scratcher!  But let's see who the real fans are out there shall we?  Let's get to it...

Question 118:
What was the name of the interrogation droid in A New Hope?

Answer:

I thought it was Dr Ball?

Wink
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2018 11:58 am

Good Monday all you happy rebels out there... I hope you all are enjoying the holidays so far and have been able to procure all the gifts for family and friends so far!  Let's get to this week's question and see how good you all really are!

Question 120:
What do Cheers and Star Wars have in common?

Answer:

First Correct Answer: Thundershot

Last edited by LrdSatyr8 on Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2018 2:56 pm

The Holiday Special?
I don't know how exactly so I'll guess one of the actors in the HS was also an actor in Cheers drinking

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
Thundershot
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Thundershot

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2018 1:29 pm

The only one I can think of, off the top of my head, is John Ratzenberger...
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2018 9:36 am

Way to go TS.... Answer is posted with the question... Until next week! May the force be with you all!
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2018 2:06 pm

Good Monday all you happy rebels out there... I hope your holidays are going well and you've got all you Christmas shopping done!  If not there's still a little more time before the big day and I hope you will all have a good one!  This should be an easy one for you all this week!

Question 121:
According to canon, what species does Yoda belong to?

Answer:

First Correct Answer: CraigT

Last edited by LrdSatyr8 on Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2018 8:30 am

No guesses this week at all?
Back to top Go down
Craig T
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Craig T

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2018 10:33 am

Well hello there!

Hope all are OK and wishing everyone a nice holiday!

Back to Yoda - I was under the impression Yoda's species was a secret! It was when I used to read up on the EU.

So my answer is "unknown"

Your question brought back fond memories of looking at this illustration and pondering!

Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO Manyyo10
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2018 11:35 am

Way to go Craig... answer is posted with the question! If I don't post a question next week, it's because of the holidays, but I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2019 2:54 pm

Happy New Year all you happy rebels out there.  I hope you all didn't mind me taking a much needed Vaca and I missed last week due to the holidays, but I'm back and refreshed and ready to go for a whole new year of trivia to hurt your brain and cause much chin scratching along the way!  You've all been outstanding in your knowledge thus far, and I've been surprised on more then one occasion!  But I've also been amused with some of the bouderdashery and highly encourage it!  So let's get on with this week's question shall we?

Question 122: Who played the role of Ackmena, the nightshift bartender?

Answer:

Last edited by LrdSatyr8 on Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Thundershot
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Thundershot

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2019 2:15 am

Wasn't it Dorothy, from the sitcom, The Golden Girls?
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 2:10 pm

So close TS... at least you knew it was one of the Golden Girls! I hope everyone had a wonderful holdiday and I will see you all next week! Answer is posted with the question... until next then... May the force be with you all! Smile
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2019 9:38 am

Testing... testing... is this mic still on?  Knock knock... anyone out there?  It's Monday morning all you happy rebels and we all know what that means... it's time for a new trivia question!  Now that we are in a brnad new year, let's see how many of you know this one!

Question 123:
How many times in the original trilogy does Obi-wan say the line "May the force be with you?"

Answer:

First Correct Answer: ArtooDetour

Last edited by LrdSatyr8 on Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2019 4:42 pm

Happy New Year quizmaster and all! cheers

My answer is that Obi-Wan says it zero times - he mentions the Force a lot but I don't think he ever says those lines, that's left to other characters like doomed X-Wing pilots who are about an hour away from certain death, and they know it, yet they all wish each other: 'may the force be with you' - well, fat lot of good the force did for them as they got picked off one by one by Vader's goons and were turned into hot space dust Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO 3201168868

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next