The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2016 4:36 pm

Wow... no one is even close, and it was one of the first lines in Ep5!
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2016 8:31 am

I just want to take a moment and pay my respect for one of the most alluring, strong willed and funny women that have ever existed in this world and throughout the galaxy. We grew up with her, we fell in love with her, and I'm sure if you were like me you had her poster on your wall in that little metal bikini. But no one can ever say they never cared for her. Goodbye Carrie... May the Force be with you!
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2016 9:49 am

Answer is in the question posting!
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2016 11:10 am

Dang it. I remembered the echo part just got the numbers wrong. head bang
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2017 8:35 am

HAPPY NEW YEAR all you happy campers!  It's a new year and as we all hope in one unifying voice we hope it's better then the last one!  But, with the new year, comes a new Question of the Week!  So, put on your thinking caps and prepare yourselves.  Remember the rules: No googling, internet searches, asking the new Alexia you got for Christmas the answer.  Anyone can use google to find the answer, but a true fan knows the answer without looking!  Using just the information you know from the hundreds of times you've watched the Star Wars movies on VHS and DVD, prove yourself a true fan and answer this question...

Question 20:
In A New Hope’s deleted scenes, whose nickname was Wormy?

Answer:

First Correct Answer: darthmatt

Last edited by LrdSatyr8 on Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:23 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2017 6:38 pm

Deleted scenes???? CRAP.

Let's see originally they shot the jabbas scene and didn't develop it until the Lucas screwups so I am going to guess jabba. Probably way off.
Back to top Go down
darthmatt22
Developer
Developer
darthmatt22

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2017 12:49 pm

I'm going with the OG, Luke.
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 5:23 pm

Will guess Biggs Darklighter?
Back to top Go down
Aaron-kin
New User
New User
Aaron-kin

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2017 4:35 am

Week thanks to the Star Wars Radio Dramas I to will have to put Luke forward as my answer lol
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2017 8:24 am

Darthmatt and Aaron both got this one right this week... Good job!  Answer is posted with the question (look at the original question posting)... Stay tuned for next week's question and May the Force be With You!
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2017 8:48 am

Good morning all you rebels out there and it's the start of a brand new week... you know what that means... a new QUESTION OF THE WEEK!  This week you're gonna have to put on your thinking caps and scour thru the credits of all 3 movies, but I'm sure any good Jedi worth his saber will know this one pretty easily!  So without further ado, remember the rules... NO GOOGLING, NO CHEATING, answer only from the knowledge in your head!  You can go back and watch the movies again for the umpteenth time, but that is the only allowance I will letcha have!  So without furthar ado...  Here's this week's question... GOOD LUCK!

Question 21:
There is only one little person who appears in all three original trilogy Star Wars films as different races. What’s his name and what three characters does he portray?

Answer:

First Correct Answer: NONE

Last edited by LrdSatyr8 on Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2017 10:41 am

Kenny Baker. He was an ewok, r2, and I didn't know there was a third......jawa I guess.

*Edit: droids aren't a race so r2 doesn't count. I still say it was Kenny Baker and will go with jawa, ugnaught, ewok and of course he was r2 also.
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2017 11:07 am

trappedtexan wrote:
Kenny Baker. He was an ewok, r2, and I didn't know there was a third......jawa I guess.

*Edit: droids aren't a race so r2 doesn't count. I still say it was Kenny Baker and will go with jawa, ugnaught, ewok and of course he was r2 also.

Nope... it wasn't Kenny... he was R2 throughout the entire original series.
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2017 2:15 pm

Will take a punt on Rusty Goff who I'm thinking is a dwarf actor who played in the OT as well as films like Time Bandits and maybe even Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. If it is him then I'll guess he played a Jawa in SW, an Ugnaught in ESB, and Logray in ROTJ ?
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2017 10:35 am

Good try Artoo... close but no cigar! Answer is posted with the question! Until next week you rebelscum!
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2017 4:04 am

LrdSatyr8 wrote:
Good try Artoo... close but no cigar!  Answer is posted with the question!  Until next week you rebelscum!

That was a really good question last time. I checked online after and in Star Wars Rusty Goffe played Kabe and one of the Jawas, and also had an uncredited role as a Gonk droid in Star Wars. Hadn't heard of Jack Purvis. Good worker question-setter, you bamboozled us cheers
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2017 4:45 pm

Hey all you happy boys and girls... it's Monday and you know what that means... time for a NEW QUESTION OF THE WEEK!  This week's question is brought to you by the Dagobah Bottling Company, put a little fizz in your slime!  Remember the rules... no googling, no cheating, and no copying off your best tydirian's paper... so here's the question...

Question 1:
What was the number of the Trash Compactor in A New Hope?

Answer:

First Correct Answer: NONE (again)

Last edited by LrdSatyr8 on Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:32 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2017 6:20 pm

I'm sure this is wrong but the only number I recall is 1138. Not sure why I seem to recall that number being important.
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2017 8:27 am

Not even close, but that number is significant bro... that's the name of Lucas' first film - THX-1138! Smile Guess this one was harder than I thought. Answer posted with the question! Until next week campers... May the force be with you!
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2017 10:40 am

Alright all you padawan out there... it's Monday, and you know what that means... time for a new Question of the Week!  This week's question is brought to you by Rancor Spittle... best lube for refilling your hydrospanners in the galaxy!  Ok... remember the rules... no cheating, googling or asking the Jedi Council... but you can go back and watch the movies so, without further ado... here's your question:

Question 22:
The lightsabers in A New Hope are primarily composed by what mechanical component from what manufacturer?

Answer:

First Correct Answer: NONE

Last edited by LrdSatyr8 on Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:31 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2017 10:49 am

Do you mean to me what is the prop made from? It was some kind of scope I think.
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2017 8:29 am

trappedtexan wrote:
Do you mean to me what is the prop made from? It was some kind of scope I think.

YES... that is the question and NO it wasn't a scope! Smile
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2017 3:23 pm

And here I thought this was going to be an easy question. Answer is posted with the question. Stay tuned next week for another exciting question! Until then... May the force be with you all! Smile
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2017 4:45 pm

Dang it I remembered after I typed my guess, but it isn't fair to try again. I had looked these up at one time and they sell for major bucks on ebay I guess because everyone wants one to make a replica saber.
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 2:31 pm

Well it's Monday again and you all know what that means!  A brand new spanking shiny question of the week!  This week's question is brought to you by Kyburr Corporation... supplying all your power needs since before you can remember!  Remember the rules... no googling, yahooing, asking jeeves, siri, or any other electronic assistant... but you can go back and watch the movies (and the special behind the scenes discs) to get your answers... so without further ado...

Question 23:
How much money does Han Solo want in return of taking Luke and Ben to Alderaan?

Answer:

First Correct Answer: darthmatt22

Last edited by LrdSatyr8 on Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:33 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next