The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 3:40 pm

That is a tough one. I seem to recall it being 5,000 but broken into two. Also can't remember what they called it. Wasnt dollars or credits but something else....I may be way off anyway.
Back to top Go down
darthmatt22
Developer
Developer
darthmatt22

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 11:15 am

This is a tricky question since there's a Han offer and an Obi-Wan "counter" offer.

Han wants 10,000 in advance.
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2017 10:38 am

Well... looks like Darthmatt22 was the first to get this one right... answer is posted with the question and again, stay tuned for next week's question... I think it's time some of you go back and have a Star Wars Movie Marathon this weekend to refresh yourselves! Smile Until then... may the force be with you all!
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2017 9:02 am

Well it's Monday, and you know what that means... a new Star Wars Trivia Question of the Week!  This week's question is brought to you by the Hutt Consortium... why?  Because THEY said so!  You all should know the rules by now... no cheating by going to google, siri, or alexa for your answers.  This is a true STAR WARS GEEK TEST!  If you don't know the answer, don't post.  If you think you know the answer, post your answer first, then you can google it afterward!  Just your general fandom knowledge of Star Wars is what we're going for here... the more questions you get right, the better your nerd cred will be!  Ok... so on with the question:

Question 24:
Which ship was actually a modified T-47 airspeeder?

Answer:

First Correct Answer: NONE

Last edited by LrdSatyr8 on Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2017 11:04 pm

I can't think of any ship that was a single one made other than mellinium falcon. Everything else ship wise that we saw was mass produced, i.e. xwing, cloud car, etc.. so my guess is the falcon.
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2017 4:45 pm

The Falcon was a YT-1800 Freighter
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2017 8:38 am

Well... no winners this week... the answer is posted with the question.... until next week you rebel scum... may the force be with you!
Back to top Go down
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2017 2:48 am

Awww crap it was the snow speeder I actually knew that one but damn missed the deadline.
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2017 10:45 am

Ok folks... it's Monday and you know what that means... a new question and just like I promised... this one should be an easy one for you all.  ust remember the rules... No googling until AFTER you post your answer... there's no prizes here... just the fun of testing your own Star Wars Nerdom and increasing your Nerdcred! Smile  So without further ado... here's this week's question:

Question 25:
According to Yoda, when would Luke Skywalker know the good side from the bad?

Answer:

First Correct Answer: arohk

Last edited by LrdSatyr8 on Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:38 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2017 12:43 pm

When a Jedi is calm and at peace that is the light side. Anger, Fear, Aggression path to the dark side this is. Once you start down that path consume you it will.

Larry
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2017 5:55 pm

What Larry said..... lol!

I have no fricking idea.
Back to top Go down
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2017 8:24 pm

Like Crystal says I can pretty much quote the entire movies lol.
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2017 8:16 am

Larry got it right this week... Bryguy... I think it's time to either turn in your Star Wars Geek membership card or go watch the movies again! LOL  Answer posted with the question.... New question next week folks!
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2017 3:07 pm

I admit I do need to watch the trilogy again.  I don't think I have even watched the movies for a year or two.  I need to break them out and give them a watch.  

On another note in the off topic section someone was looking for a special version of the film and I pointed them in your direction Jim.  I am not sure if what he wants is the same as the one you sent me, but I like the version you sent me back then.  I need to dig it out (cant remember where I stored it).  That was the last time I watched the original movie to be honest so that was what 2-3 years now???

Here is the thread asking about the film: http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t8858-star-wars-despecialized-edition-help
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 10:54 am

Well it's Monday and you know what that means... a brand new Star Wars Question of the week!  This week's question is brought to you by Bounty Hunter Brew... the brew that's very important to any hunter on the go! So... remember the rules... no cheating by googling the answers on the internet (that means by any search engine including Siri, Alexa, or Cortana).  Just post your best guess to the question FIRST based on your general knowledge of the Star Wars universe, then look up the answer and see how close you were to the right answer!  We're looking for the real geeks here, not the wannabes but don't spoil it for everyone else if you look it up beforehand!  So without further ado, here's this week's question...

Question 26:
In A New Hope, who had the last line of dialogue in the movie?

Answer:

First Correct Answer: ArtooDetour

Last edited by LrdSatyr8 on Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:44 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 1:12 pm

I think it was Leia.
Back to top Go down
Richard_H
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 4:47 pm

Probably Luke when he shouted "Hey" or "Carrie" depending on what you believe.
Back to top Go down
TishomingoSith
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
TishomingoSith

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 11:04 pm

trappedtexan wrote:
I think it was Leia.

I think it was Leia also. Just a guess though...
Back to top Go down
http://www.nfaaf.net
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2017 8:30 am

It was Chewbacca, moaning he didn't get a medal at the ceremony Angry SW
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2017 9:17 am

Congrats to Artoo again for getting the right answer!  The Answer is posted with the question above... Stay tuned next week for a new question and may the force be with you all!
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2017 11:36 am

That was kind of messed up. Racist rebels......don't like wookies I guess.
Back to top Go down
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2017 10:31 pm

Well its not like Chewie did anything to warrent a medal I mean its not like he help the republic battle a bunch of droids or help save Yoda or anything like that oh wait he did, Leia was just being a bitch to him lol.
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2017 8:43 am

Greets all you happy starwarsians!  It's a new week and you know what that means... a brand new question!  This one should be fairly easy if you grew up collecting the action figures, but remember the rules!  No cheating by googling the answers on the internet (that means by any search engine including Siri, Alexa, or Cortana). Just post your best guess to the question FIRST based on your general knowledge of the Star Wars universe, then look up the answer and see how close you were to the right answer! You don't win anything so there's no reason to spoil it for everyone else!  This is just for fun!  So, without further ado... here's your question:

Question 27:
Who was 2-1B’s assistant in Echo Base?

Answer:

First Correct Answer: arohk

Last edited by LrdSatyr8 on Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:47 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2017 10:22 pm

Didnt know the robot had an assistant. Hmmmm, a tauntaun that's what was helping. lol!
Back to top Go down
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2017 10:52 pm

It was the spider armed figure FX-7 see I remember that because it took me for ever to find a good one intact Smile. And I also just watched the ESB on Sunday and remember seeing that droid he doesn't seem to do much though lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next