The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2017 2:42 pm

LrdSatyr8 wrote:
Well looks like no winners this week, but I gotta hand it to Bryan for the ice cream guy.... never noticed that scene til now!  AWESOME!  Ok kiddies... until next week... may the force be with you all!

ha ha ha. He was such an oddball character that they have even made an action figure of him and named him. Everyone called him "ice cream guy" before that. Think it was the complete random oddness that made him popular.

Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 11 Willro11
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 24, 2017 8:29 am

Well fellow geeksters, it's a new week and we all know what that means... it's time fora new Trivia Question!  This week's question is brought to you by the Tuskin Deli... come find out what all the fuss is about!  You all know the rules but for those just joining us, lemme go over them again.  This is just at test of you knowledge of all things Star Wars!  Don't go to Google to look up the answer, anyone can do that... if you wanna take a guess at the answer, go ahead and post your answer FIRST, then go look up the answer after posting to check yourself, but don't spoil it for everyone else.  You can however go back and watch the movies (including the BTS stuff on the DVDs).  But let's see who the real fans are!  Ask your friends to join along and see if they know!  New questions are posted on Mondays and I usually give a couple of days for everyone to read and post their guesses before I post the answer!  There are no prizes, no monies, just good fun to give ya a little street geek cred! So without further ado... here's this week's question...

Question 35:
The Empire Strikes Back primarily takes place in two sectors. The Sluis sector that includes the Dagobah system and this sector that includes the other planets in the film.

Answer:

First Correct Answer: NONE

Last edited by LrdSatyr8 on Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 24, 2017 8:51 am

This is mentioned in the film? Hmmm, the frozen sector with Hoth and more Hoth.
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 9:35 am

trappedtexan wrote:
This is mentioned in the film?  Hmmm, the frozen sector with Hoth and more Hoth.

Yes it was... when they hid behind the Star Destroyer and were looking for somewhere to hide, Leia asked where they were and mentioned, "There's not much here"
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 9:46 am

Well no winners this week... but stay tuned for next week's question! Have a good weekend all!
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2017 8:27 am

It's Monday and we all know what that means... it's time for a new question!  This week's question is a bit behind the scenes, but if you're a true fan, you'll know the answer!  Remember the rules, no googling the answers before posting.  This is all for fun, it's not a race, you receive no prizes except the knowledge that your a true fan of the epic series!  So without further ado...

Question 36:
What character in Empire Strikes Back was originally suppose to be a clone?

Answer:

First Correct Answer: NONE

Last edited by LrdSatyr8 on Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2017 4:10 pm

The last few questions had me bamboozled but I think I might take a guess at Boba Fett?
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2017 4:18 pm

Well... no winners this week. We all know that Boba was actually a clone, but the one character that was suppose to be one and then Lucas changed his mind was Lando. Answer is posted with the question! Until next week kiddies!
Back to top Go down
Gorneesh
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Gorneesh

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2017 4:40 pm

Don't think I would have ever got that answer.
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2017 11:13 pm

Dang it, I forgot about the question. Wouldn't have known anyway but I would have guessed lobot, so good thing I didn't remember or I would have been wrong again. lol!
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 10:42 am

Well... it's Monday and that means its time for a new question.  This should be interesting... This might require a bit of digging in the DVDs bonus scenes, but it is mentioned.  Remember, you can't use Google to answer, but you can watch any of the movies (including the bonus behind the scenes footage).  So, let's get on with it shall we?

QUESTION 37:
What was the name of the band that played at the cantina in the original Star Wars Episode IV movie?  Bonus points if you can name the bar itself!

Answer:

First Correct Answer: TrappedTexan

Last edited by LrdSatyr8 on Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 11:27 am

It was something like figerin Dan and the modal nodes or something along those lines I think. Seems i read that somewhere, though if I am wrong it will look like I made up a bunch of words.
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 09, 2017 4:15 am

I think Bryan's correct with the band name. Got a feeling the bar was owned by Jabba and was something like the Red Oasis?
Back to top Go down
Broke
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Broke

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 09, 2017 10:17 am

No it was *something* Cantina. I can't remember the something. And I have no idea what the band name was. But I'm pretty sure on the Cantina part.

I have literally seen this movie over 100 times. How do I not know this?
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 10, 2017 10:28 am

Way to go Bryguy! You finally got one! Answer is posted with the question. Stay tuned for next week's question and may the force be with you!
Back to top Go down
Broke
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Broke

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 10, 2017 11:33 am

I just saw this on Facebook????

Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 11 17498604_1352177661492786_5879259650716142317_n
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2017 8:17 am

It's MONDAY and you all know what that means... a new question.  This one should be an easy one for all you die hard SW Fans...

QUESTION 38:
Who played the role of Baron Papanoida?

Answer:

First Correct Answer: arohk

Last edited by LrdSatyr8 on Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:53 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2017 2:28 pm

I kinda thought I might know who played this character but I wasn't sure it was the characters name. I looked up the character and immediately knew who it was but that also means I can't say the answer. lol!

Back to top Go down
Gorneesh
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Gorneesh

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2017 3:33 pm

I could not tell you who Baron Papanoida is, I've never heard of him let alone tell you who played him.
Back to top Go down
Broke
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Broke

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2017 6:41 pm

I had to google so I'm out.
Back to top Go down
Machinegunn
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Machinegunn

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week!    Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2017 7:09 pm

Same here, out...
Back to top Go down
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 16, 2017 12:10 am

With this one you need to know who the charecter is and what movie. The next time you watch Revenge of the Sith pay close attention to the blue dude with the beard and stash its George Lucas. All of his kids have appeared in the star wars movies as well. There have been many cameos of well known stars in all the movies.

Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 16, 2017 8:15 am

Figured this would be an easy one! Way to go arohk! Answer is posted with the question... until next week kiddos! May the force be with you!
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 16, 2017 10:47 am

If anyone is interested, I'm building a huge Star Destroyer here: http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t9004-lrdsatyr-s-star-destroyer-build
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 16, 2017 6:20 pm

LrdSatyr8 wrote:
Figured this would be an easy one!  Way to go arohk!  Answer is posted with the question... until next week kiddos!  May the force be with you!

It probably should have been, but many like original trilogy vs prequel disasters so many may not have even known the name of the character. Only reason I had an inkling is because I remembered some action figure box set that was supposed to be the Lucas family i think and it has all the characters they played in it. I never bought the set but remember seeing it on eBay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next