The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fundrasier for Larry Gillis (Arohk) and his wife - Prizes, Fun, Support an More!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LongPlayingTodd
New User
New User

Fundrasier for Larry Gillis (Arohk) and his wife - Prizes, Fun, Support an More!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fundrasier for Larry Gillis (Arohk) and his wife - Prizes, Fun, Support an More!!   Fundrasier for Larry Gillis (Arohk) and his wife - Prizes, Fun, Support an More!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 9:25 am

Congrats Jesse!
Back to top Go down
Section 8
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Section 8

Fundrasier for Larry Gillis (Arohk) and his wife - Prizes, Fun, Support an More!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fundrasier for Larry Gillis (Arohk) and his wife - Prizes, Fun, Support an More!!   Fundrasier for Larry Gillis (Arohk) and his wife - Prizes, Fun, Support an More!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 12:47 pm

"Count me in" Wink

Damn. Missed the draw. Donation sent. Congrats Jesse.

Back to top Go down
http://www.familytreeman.co.uk
Richard_H
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Fundrasier for Larry Gillis (Arohk) and his wife - Prizes, Fun, Support an More!!   Fundrasier for Larry Gillis (Arohk) and his wife - Prizes, Fun, Support an More!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 1:26 pm

Good stuff to everyone involved
Back to top Go down
Nico
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Fundrasier for Larry Gillis (Arohk) and his wife - Prizes, Fun, Support an More!!   Fundrasier for Larry Gillis (Arohk) and his wife - Prizes, Fun, Support an More!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 2:31 pm

Congrats Jesse cheers
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: Fundrasier for Larry Gillis (Arohk) and his wife - Prizes, Fun, Support an More!!   Fundrasier for Larry Gillis (Arohk) and his wife - Prizes, Fun, Support an More!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 5:31 pm

Stay tuned for the next go round.

Just had my Vader figure case dropped off at the home of someone you may all know for his autograph.....................
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
JesseVader08
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
JesseVader08

PostSubject: Re: Fundrasier for Larry Gillis (Arohk) and his wife - Prizes, Fun, Support an More!!   Fundrasier for Larry Gillis (Arohk) and his wife - Prizes, Fun, Support an More!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 1:20 am

Looking at the gofundme page makes me pretty proud to be a member of TIG, there are some very generous people here. I'm simply glad I could help out of one of our members, certainly Larry and his wife Crystal deserve that.

I'm stoked to win the Amanaman, many thanks to John for doing this!
Back to top Go down
http://galacticheroes.wordpress.com
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

PostSubject: Re: Fundrasier for Larry Gillis (Arohk) and his wife - Prizes, Fun, Support an More!!   Fundrasier for Larry Gillis (Arohk) and his wife - Prizes, Fun, Support an More!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 1:25 am

Congratulations Jesse and thank you everyone you don't know how much this all means to me and my wife. I am truly blessed to have friends no family like you all here.
Back to top Go down
Lafos
Imperial Recruit
Imperial Recruit
Lafos

PostSubject: Re: Fundrasier for Larry Gillis (Arohk) and his wife - Prizes, Fun, Support an More!!   Fundrasier for Larry Gillis (Arohk) and his wife - Prizes, Fun, Support an More!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 6:57 am

Shared at my grails blog and private FB account.

https://www.facebook.com/9holygrails
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/9holygrails
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Fundrasier for Larry Gillis (Arohk) and his wife - Prizes, Fun, Support an More!!   Fundrasier for Larry Gillis (Arohk) and his wife - Prizes, Fun, Support an More!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 5:42 am

Congrats jesse! cheers

Hi Larry and Crystal,
Small donation made to your Paypal and just want to wish you both good luck. Some years back I worked with people with MS and was blown away by the courage I saw and the amount of support available. Seems like you have plenty of the same support in Canada. Stay strong both and best wishes.
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Fundrasier for Larry Gillis (Arohk) and his wife - Prizes, Fun, Support an More!!   Fundrasier for Larry Gillis (Arohk) and his wife - Prizes, Fun, Support an More!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 7:52 pm

Great to see so much support for Larry and Chrystal. Very Happy

And congratulations Jesse!
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fundrasier for Larry Gillis (Arohk) and his wife - Prizes, Fun, Support an More!!   Fundrasier for Larry Gillis (Arohk) and his wife - Prizes, Fun, Support an More!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fundrasier for Larry Gillis (Arohk) and his wife - Prizes, Fun, Support an More!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2