The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OT - 2011 PSWCS Coin - Support for the Troops

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dalto
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Dalto

OT - 2011 PSWCS Coin - Support for the Troops Empty
PostSubject: OT - 2011 PSWCS Coin - Support for the Troops   OT - 2011 PSWCS Coin - Support for the Troops I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 9:41 pm

Hey guys. Don't know hoe many of you have seen this thread on RS:
http://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=4634616&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=93&fpart=1#4634616

They are collectible coins for SW Fans and benefits the Troops through Operation Troop Appreciation. I'm not affiliated with this group at all but being a Veteran and a SW Fan I couldn't find anything more exciting to contribute to our troops. I bought one for myself and a few for fellow Veteran collectors. Anyway, I just got mine today and it is great! i couldn't be more pleased with the way it looks. And it comes with a little certificate stating that they are distributed with permission from Lucasfilm Ltd (yes - I do buy some licensed items, lol). Very cool and limited to 1,000 coins. These are great for collectors and contribute to a great cause.

OT - 2011 PSWCS Coin - Support for the Troops DSC04854

OT - 2011 PSWCS Coin - Support for the Troops DSC04856
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: OT - 2011 PSWCS Coin - Support for the Troops   OT - 2011 PSWCS Coin - Support for the Troops I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 6:50 pm

I ordered one today. Hope theres some left of them since Im late to the party. Not only is it a great SW item, but also going to a good cause.

Now if I can only land the first two from the set. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
Dalto
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Dalto

PostSubject: Re: OT - 2011 PSWCS Coin - Support for the Troops   OT - 2011 PSWCS Coin - Support for the Troops I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 7:38 pm

I'm surprised they are still available. At only 1000 produced I though they would go pretty quick.
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: OT - 2011 PSWCS Coin - Support for the Troops   OT - 2011 PSWCS Coin - Support for the Troops I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 7:49 pm

Me, too. Thats why I hurried up and jumped on one real quick. I know its on a first come, first served basis, but if they run out, they will refund your money. Thats why I bumped your thread up so for those who didn't catch it at first, they can now.

Also, if anyone has any of the first two extra, let me know. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dalto
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Dalto

PostSubject: Re: OT - 2011 PSWCS Coin - Support for the Troops   OT - 2011 PSWCS Coin - Support for the Troops I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 7:57 pm

Chris - I knew there were 2 others but I haven't been able to find any images or anything of them. Got a link? I wonder if Bill may have a few set aside?
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: OT - 2011 PSWCS Coin - Support for the Troops   OT - 2011 PSWCS Coin - Support for the Troops I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 8:01 pm

Go to the page you linked from RS and go one post above mine and efranks posted all three together. They are Obi-Wan (Operation Ward 57) and Chewy (Canine Corps). They look great. I was thinking about contacting Bill about it, but havent made it yet. If you dont check I will and let you know what I find out.
Back to top Go down
Dalto
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Dalto

PostSubject: Re: OT - 2011 PSWCS Coin - Support for the Troops   OT - 2011 PSWCS Coin - Support for the Troops I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 8:04 pm

Well, I'd love to check it out but of course I haven't been able to get on RS for over an hour...

Maybe you can check with Bill? I've never spoken with him personally.
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: OT - 2011 PSWCS Coin - Support for the Troops   OT - 2011 PSWCS Coin - Support for the Troops I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 8:24 pm

RS is working now. I just sent him a message asking if any where still available or if they are secondary market now. And if they were available, who through because you and me were interested in getting the pair. As soon as I hear from him, I'll let you know.

Heres a shot of the three

OT - 2011 PSWCS Coin - Support for the Troops Coins_10
Back to top Go down
Dalto
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Dalto

PostSubject: Re: OT - 2011 PSWCS Coin - Support for the Troops   OT - 2011 PSWCS Coin - Support for the Troops I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 8:29 pm

Wow, those look great! Especially the Chewie! Thanks Chris, let me know if anything comes up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OT - 2011 PSWCS Coin - Support for the Troops   OT - 2011 PSWCS Coin - Support for the Troops I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OT - 2011 PSWCS Coin - Support for the Troops

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1