The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Richard_H
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant

Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer)   Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 9:17 am

Congrats Alex and well done Stefan. Some funny stuff there
Back to top Go down
AussieFortuna
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
AussieFortuna

PostSubject: Re: Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer)   Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 9:26 am

LOL, Stef, did he eat the end of your finger, or was it left laying on the bottom of the rabbit hutch ?
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer)   Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 9:42 am

Poor Stefan affraid  bet your mum and dad were nervous wrecks that day!

This has been a really fun thread and a cool idea to turn it into a little comp, cheers cheers  cheers
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer)   Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 9:49 am

AussieFortuna wrote:
LOL, Stef, did he eat the end of your finger, or was it left laying on the bottom of the rabbit hutch ?
He sure did, one Twisted Evil little rabbit

Artoo_Detour wrote:
Poor Stefan affraid bet your mum and dad were nervous wrecks that day!
My son is now the same age as I was when it happened. We have an elderly couple next door who 2 weeks ago had to look after there grand kids rabbits. So they offered to show them to my son, so nervously I took him round.

Imagine my horror when he walked straight up to the cage I poked his finger in, I swear my heart skipped a beat! affraid 
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer)   Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 11:17 am

congrats to Aussiefortuna and The General  cheers :clap: cheers 

Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer) - Page 3 78121010

Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer) - Page 3 48347910
Back to top Go down
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer)   Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 2:55 pm

Haha, I've just got on line and didn't even realize I'd won the funniest, ind of makes this hashed up video a little pointless now, but hey what the hell!

Cheers Stef! cheers
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer)   Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 3:04 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 

Alex , you should be on tv man bow 
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer)   Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 6:02 pm

Thank you Alex, that video is awesome!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer)   Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 6:41 pm

I know I missed the contest, but I figured this might get a laugh.

There once was a boy from the u.k.
To the rabbit cage he went to play.
The rabbit bit down, the boy made a frown,
And rabbit soup was served up that day.

Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer)   Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 7:47 pm

:clap: 

This thread is pure fun. Thank you all guys for the big smiles I put on my face.

LOL about the video, Alex. Is that nasty little implant still there?
BTW: What movie was that?
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer)   Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:27 am

Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0084726/
Back to top Go down
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer)   Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:30 am

It's not a film Marco, it was stock cctv footage from Stef's local pet shop tongue 
Back to top Go down
M4K3R1
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
M4K3R1

PostSubject: Re: Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer)   Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 3:25 am

This was a fun comp.Very Happy 
Congrats to the winner's.
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer)   Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 4:17 am

Glad you all enjoyed taking the pi$$ lol! 
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer)   Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 7:58 am

@Tony....your prizes were shipped Saturday.
Back to top Go down
AussieFortuna
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
AussieFortuna

PostSubject: Re: Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer)   Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 4:45 am

THANKS STEF cheers what i nice surprise to find in my letterbox today, very kind of you buddy, i appreciate it mate, and hope the fingers feelin ok lol👏 
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer)   Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 5:02 am

So that's all the prizes accounted for, so thanks to everyone who took part.

Sad Unfortunately this won't be a yearly competition as all (has a quick glance around) my other body parts are intact, and I don't fancy losing another finger or toe to keep you lot happy.

In saying that, does anyone else have any usual injuries? (keep them family safe!)
Back to top Go down
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer)   Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 5:06 am

I'm unusually good looking Razz 
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer)   Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 5:41 am

Alex, all mothers tell their kids that lol! 
Back to top Go down
AussieFortuna
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
AussieFortuna

PostSubject: Re: Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer)   Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 7:18 am

I have a scar on my ball sack, from when a bush Tick dug into my balls while i was camping, i was pretty young and on the gear/gas for the duration of the camping trip, so it was in there for a long time.
When i found it it was huge, i could only see the very back end of it, the fekker had dug right in there, so with various methods i tried to dig it out, i had no tweezers so i started with a fishing hook, but ended up squeezing the contents of this hug tick into my scrotum, i eventually got half of it out with a rusty nail i pulled out of a bit of wood.:I am stupid: 
There was a hole the size of a pea in there, i couldnt get its head out so it festered, i had to go to the hospital when i got home, i had a fever and a red line running from my sack down my leg, they had to clean it out and put me on antibiotics.

So ive still got a scar on my scrotum from it.

Other than that ive broken about twenty bones playing Rugby and mountain bike riding and being an idiot in general.
Broke a vertibra in my back hitting a tree branch while on a ride on mover.
Ive fractured my scull at 8 falling out of a tree house.
Ive been bitten by a venomous Red Bellied black snake while picking it up by the tail in the bush, it bit me on the knee, i had to have 3 viles of tiger snake venom at north shore hospital, that was an epic fail on my behalf.
Ive even cracked my penis during sex, but thats a story for another day.

But none of this is as bad as getting your finger bitten off by a rabbit lol....
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer)   Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 7:55 am

family safe = sack injury lol! 
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer)   Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 8:32 am

AJ, have you read further down?....

Ive even cracked my penis during sex, but thats a story for another day. wrote:
:awe: 
Back to top Go down
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer)   Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 9:20 am

walkie wrote:
Alex, all mothers tell their kids that lol! 
No Stef, it's really true, that's why I grew the beard to hide some of my good looks, if I shave, women just appear from no where and stick to me like a bush tick to a ball sack Razz 

Other than that I've got a now nearly invisible scar on my head from when I stabbed my self in the forehead with a knife.
Another scar on my forehead above my eye from where I got beat up by eight blokes for telling them they looked like a bunch of puffs wearing pink shirts.
A fractured wrist from a slip on some mossy stairs while having a pissed up invetigative wander up some back alley steps I'd always wondered to where they went. I was carrying a bag full of beer bottles and a momentary split second fall thought saw me thinking 'save the beer' and took all my weight on the only free hand I had and knackered my wrist... All beers where saved though so worth it. drinking 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer)   Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3