The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer) Empty
PostSubject: Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer)   Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 5:03 am

Silly Competition Time

Some of you may have seen the below post I made in the Official TIG pet thread.

Quote :
Guys you have some nice looking pets on show. I did once own a pet as a child but due to a "little" accident involving the said pet I'm no longer the world's greatest lover on animals Sad

So why not make it a competition (thank James for the idea), nothing to serious, just keep guessing and have fun. I'll drop clues now and again.

Prizes

Vintage Prizes for "Correct Answer" and "Funniest Answer"

Correct Answer - Any 2 items from my sales list.
Funniest Answer - Any single item from my sales list.

If nobody guesses correctly, then funniest answer wins all 3 items.

*(Klaatu Skiff and Held items not included)

I will cover all postage costs

Rules

- 1 guess per post
- No editing posts
- you have to wait till another user has posted before having another guess.

Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer) SQSZO1I

Last edited by walkie on Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:45 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer)   Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 1:19 pm

What did that to you Stef?
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer)   Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 2:02 pm

cantina_patron wrote:
You wouldn't believe me mate, in fact I'll let people try and guess and spill the beans in a weeks time Wink
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer)   Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 2:07 pm

walkie wrote:
cantina_patron wrote:
You wouldn't believe me mate, in fact I'll let people try and guess and spill the beans in a weeks time Wink

ok , I'll play .... Were you poking a bear affraid 

Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer) 73671510

Noooooooooooooo....
There is another Skywalker .... Stefan Skywalker What a Face 
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer)   Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 2:11 pm

Nope. First clue, is a common house hold pet.
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer)   Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 2:13 pm

I'll go for a ferret or similar small carnivore. Is there a prize for the correct guess?

Last edited by cantina_patron on Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer)   Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 2:13 pm

My guess is...... That there was no 'little' accident with a pet at all, and that is just a lie to cover up your shame, I beleive this was actually a result of your first sexual encounter with a girl..... THIS GIRL!

Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer) Deaths10

Smile
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer)   Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 2:15 pm

lol! Alex. :clap: 
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer)   Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 2:19 pm

walkie wrote:
Hey Stefan - before we completely derail this thread , why don't you start a "what the hell happened to Stefans finger" thread . I have a feeling you will get alot of funny replies - I will even come up with some small prize to send to the person who gets the closest , or if no one comes up with the correct answer you can award the prize to whoever answer you think is the funniest cheers 
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer)   Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 2:27 pm

Sounds like a plan, I'll dig out some vintage as well for a prize.

@ Steve, can you use your mod powers to transfer the last few posts to a new thread. I'm stuck on my iphone only till after 8'ish.

Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer)   Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 2:29 pm

walkie wrote:
Sounds like a plan, I can't post it till after 8'ish though. I'll dig out some vintage as well for a prize.

cool - this should end up being some quality entertainment :cool laugh: 
Back to top Go down
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

PostSubject: Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer)   Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 3:03 pm

ourchickenshack wrote:
walkie wrote:
Sounds like a plan, I can't post it till after 8'ish though. I'll dig out some vintage as well for a prize.

cool - this should end up being some quality entertainment  :cool laugh: 
This is going to go "WAY OFF THE RAILS".lol! 

I was already thinking along the same lines as Alex , "some sort of man eater".What a Face 

Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer) Pictur24
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer)   Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 3:25 pm

walkie wrote:
Sounds like a plan, I'll dig out some vintage as well for a prize.

@ Steve, can you use your mod powers to transfer the last few posts to a new thread. I'm stuck on my iphone only till after 8'ish.

Done! Very Happy (Thanks for the guidance Paul)
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer)   Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 3:35 pm

first post updated
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer)   Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 3:42 pm

That must have been a house Wampa.
Pretty grumpy animals sometimes especially when you run out of canned Taun Taun meat in the weekends.

Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer) Wampug10

Last edited by Dr Dengar on Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
Richard_H
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer)   Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 3:44 pm

Ok I'll give this a go.

Your Mrs bought you the infamous Tasmanian Penis nibbler, mistaking it for the common household hamster.  
One day when you were getting out the shower, the Mrs made the mistake of letting the little blighter out of its cage.  Hungry for a snack the little Tasmanian terror took aim at your groin.  Disappointment set in during a mid air leap and it sought other meatier areas as it pirouetted in mid air clomping its jaws on your finger.

Still you got the last laugh as you bashed it's brains out on your Ewok cartoon series wallpaper, making the decor that little bit more realistic.
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer)   Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 3:46 pm

LOL keep em coming.
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer)   Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 3:47 pm

I'm going to go with Pillowpants What a Face 

Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer)   Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 3:49 pm

This turtle took the expression "finger lickin' good" a step too far!

Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer) <a href=Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer) Img_oc10" />
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer)   Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 3:53 pm

walkie wrote:

were you sucked off by a goldfish Razz

(we'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say it was a pretty big goldfish Smile )

Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer) Giant_10
Back to top Go down
Richard_H
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer)   Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 3:53 pm

Just spotted the rules. I edited my post immediately due to crappy autocorrects that I missed. Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer)   Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 4:05 pm

OMG how big is that friggin' goldfish!!

Back to top Go down
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer)   Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 4:20 pm

Did you have to have your figure end amputated after contracting an infection through an open wound while inserting said finger into a dog's bum (too unblock the glands not in a sexually depraved way Razz  )
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer)   Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 4:31 pm

Stefan and his silly Star Wars collecting pals had been warned countless times about sticking their fingers Inside the rectum of the next door neighbour's Rottweiler!!

Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer) Finger10
Back to top Go down
Richard_H
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer)   Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 4:31 pm

Tweety the delirious budgie was happily resting in his cage when a beam of light hit her in the eye. This caused tweety to fall of her perch head first into her seed tray. Annoyed she looked around to find the source and surprised to see that the sunlight coming through the window reflected off the top of Lobot's baldy head. Annoyed slightly she hopped back up to her perch and shuffled along where the same thing happened again. This time the Rancor Keepers heroic cleavage was the culprit! Throughout the day the poor little bird kept climbing up before crash. Goldenrods armour, r2's dome and Carbonite han's stupid I want to punch chin were all to blame.
Time went buy and tweety got more and more angry until hearing a drunken man belching the tune to Match of the Day heralded Stefans homecoming. Noticing the ruffle of feathers and general mess in the cage an unwise Stefan pushed his little pinkie through the cage whereupon Tweety proudly sunk his beak.

And the moral of the story? Be careful before you finger a bird.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer)   Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guess What Ate Stefs Finger (Prize For The Best Answer)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next