The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! Empty
PostSubject: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 11:56 pm

:drumroll:

TIG Detail Game Season 3.... look out for the first round coming soon!

Rules:

1...........Identify the mystery vintage Star Wars items from the detail pictures that will follow soon.

2...........score 1 point for identifying correctly and an additional point for posting up the picture of the item!

(there will be some fast-finger rounds later in the game Twisted Evil )

3......... First person to post correct answer and/or picture wins the point(s). No editing posts.

4......... random bonus points awarded for randomness. I love random.

5.......... first one to score 80 points wins the vintage SW mystery prize and gets crowned Detail king king

Here are the links to previous seasons:

TIG Detail Game Season 2

TIG Detail Game Season 1

previous winners:

Jimmy Mindtricks
Josh_T

Round 1 posted later on this thread. Good luck Stormie Smiley

Last edited by Artoo_Detour on Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:42 am; edited 28 times in total
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 2:25 am

I'm early thought this thing was rolln. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 10:48 am

Round 1, let's roll Smile

Identify each vintage item for 1 point. Post a full photo of the item to score another!

Pic 1
The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! Tig_1510

Pic 2
The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! Tig_410

Pic3
The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! Tig_1210

Bonus 1 point - identify the name of the figure and what toyline he is from:
The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! Tig_2210

Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 11:13 am

yay!

1 darth vader fun poncho The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! Vvaderfunponcho

2 8D8 kenner baggie The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! $(KGrHqR,!loE3H5fZvLbBNz),kZRjQ~~_3

3 kenner x-wing sw release The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! Xwing-sw

YAY! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.hyverkanda.be
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 11:17 am

Wouter!!!! Very Happy great to see you mate. How's the move going?

6 points to you for the correct answers and photos! cheers

Just that bonus point up for grabs now!
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 11:42 am

full picture?
The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! Xwing-box5
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 12:03 pm

It was the actual item I was after rather than the full picture of the box side panel Razz But I see a cheeky bonus point 'winging' it's way to you for finding a side panel pic anyway Smile

Bonus point picture? Think cheesy camp 80s cartoon? I need the name of character and toyline/series he's from...
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 12:13 pm

googled orange haired goblin &
The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! 6910jshmoodegreengoblinog1
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:28 pm

Talk about an Aussie friendly game. lol! I was still in bed when it started.

I was going to say Thundercats on the bonus one, but its not. Ive seen it before, but cant remember the line.
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:30 pm

SOB missed the round.
Good job woot on the score. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Josh_T
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Josh_T

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 6:42 pm

Bonus: Gwildor from Masters of the Universe
Back to top Go down
http://japanesestarwarscollection.webs.com/index.html
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 6:51 pm

Josh_T wrote:
Bonus: Gwildor from Masters of the Universe

Hi Josh, welcome back to the madhouse Smile correct answer! You get the bonus point.

Round 1 complete. Hyver wins with 6 points cheers

Scores:

Hyver.................. 6
Aussiejames......... 1
Josh_T..................1

Round 2 coming right up !!
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 7:02 pm

Ready for round 2.....................

Pic 1
The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! Tig_1310

Pic 2
The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! Tig_1610

Pic 3
The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! Tig_210

Pic 4
The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! Tig_2610

Pic 5. Bonus point.... identify the robot....

The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! Tig_2310

Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 7:06 pm

1 trilogo rebo band The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! Sw_sy_snootles_and_the_rebo_band_rotj_tri-logo-007
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 7:06 pm

1. Tri Rebo band
The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! Tri-Logo_Rebo_Band_Unused_C-7.5
Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 7:07 pm

4 obi wan rumpf mug The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! 5459hc5_27
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 7:08 pm

damn Wouter, my picture is bigger Laughing
Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 7:09 pm

2: adventures in ABC book The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! Star-wars-abcs-old-01
Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 7:09 pm

smaller pictures take less time to load Wink
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 7:10 pm

2. SW ABC read along record

Ill get a pix up in a min

edit: Damn lagging Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 7:14 pm

3. droopt dlute
The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! Droopymccoolflutesw0121
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 7:15 pm

2 am droopy mccool flute
Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 7:16 pm

nice one! i was checking if it was part of the tripod cannon myself.. Smile
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 7:16 pm

aussiejames wrote:
2 am droopy mccool flute

lol!

correct!
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 7:19 pm

cylon battlestar galactica
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next