The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
darthmatt22
Developer
Developer
darthmatt22

1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures?   1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 12:00 pm

For real. @Artoo_Detour

Have you seen the upcoming GameStop exclusive for Battlefront 2? :Drool:

I'm still debating the previous exclusive for the 40th, in R5.

I've physically picked it up and put it down twice.. No
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures?   1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 12:07 pm

darthmatt22 wrote:
For real. @Artoo_Detour

Have you seen the upcoming GameStop exclusive for Battlefront 2? :Drool:

I'm still debating the previous exclusive for the 40th, in R5.

I've physically picked it up and put it down twice.. No

Well I hadn't till you just mentioned it. Just had a look now. Inferno Squadron Agent... v cool!

And congrats on the 2 pack from Bryan cheers It's a cool set.
Back to top Go down
darthmatt22
Developer
Developer
darthmatt22

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures?   1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2017 2:37 pm

Wave 2 of the 40th Anniversary are out! bounce

Gotta' get my hands on the Jawa!
Back to top Go down
darthmatt22
Developer
Developer
darthmatt22

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures?   1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2017 2:00 pm

After a couple of months of searching in the wild:

1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 4 20170910

Toys 'R Us Exclusive: Clone Commander Gree

Ended up finding shelves stocked full of them at a "hidden" Toys 'R Us location.
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures?   1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2017 2:48 pm

Cool TRU exclusive Commander Gree, Matt cheers
Back to top Go down
darthmatt22
Developer
Developer
darthmatt22

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures?   1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2017 4:15 pm

Thanks Paul!

I have one more figure on the way, can't wait to post it. It's a good one!
Back to top Go down
darthmatt22
Developer
Developer
darthmatt22

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures?   1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 3:21 pm

Here's the pièce de résistance!

HasCon Exclusive: Clone Captain Rex

1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 4 20170914
1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 4 20170911
1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 4 20170913
1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 4 20170915
1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 4 20170912
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures?   1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 4:33 pm

I am not big into the black series but this rex looks great. I have to look up the character as I don't remember exactly who he is. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures?   1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 23, 2017 4:13 pm

Matt, really cool figure, packaging and plenty of weaponary. Sits nice next to your recent Commander Gree. Great addition  Cool  

Have you seen the General Thrawn and its packaging that opens up as a diorama Surprised  Too cool!

And also the newest release of Luke FB but... but... with a 6" scale Landspeeder included cheers
Back to top Go down
darthmatt22
Developer
Developer
darthmatt22

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures?   1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 23, 2017 5:40 pm

Thanks guys! He comes close to taking my top favorite spot.

@trappedtexan He's an awesome character. One of the clones that actually didn't follow Order 66 and has appeared in Rebels, which is about to end it's run this season.

@Artoo_Detour Yes I did!

I'm going to NYCC in two weeks and Thrawn is on my list.

I went toy hunting before work and found one, but it's not the same since he's by himself.

Really glad Luke got a re release. It's awesome!
Back to top Go down
darthmatt22
Developer
Developer
darthmatt22

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures?   1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 11:12 am

Walgreens Exclusive: Obi-Wan (Force Spirit)

1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 4 20171012
1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 4 20171013

@Artoo_Detour Be careful with this one, Paul. The robe is EXTREMELY frail to the point of maybe not taking it out of the box.
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures?   1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2017 11:52 am

That Kenobi looks amazing. You say the cape is frail? So it is easily broken or torn? Seems in this day and age they would make things more pliable, but I guess they don't expect kids to play with these and target them towards adults.

I saw yesterday the Walmart near me had a black series luke and land speeder combo for $45 and a rey and speeder bike thing combo for the same price. It said that $45 was clearanced so not sure how much they were originally. That still seemed a very high price for the item to me, but I don't collect the line. Also had some kind of statue like thing from the black series of vader. He didn't look poseable but it had a light up feature.
Back to top Go down
darthmatt22
Developer
Developer
darthmatt22

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures?   1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2017 12:55 pm

Really easily torn like tissue paper.

The Walgreens I went to had 6 of them, I looked through each one and 4/6 had big time issues.

The landspeeder and Rey's speeder retailed for $60 when they came out on force friday II so $45 isn't too bad!

The Vader is a "centerpiece" looks pretty cool. They also have Luke XWP on Hoth.
Back to top Go down
darthmatt22
Developer
Developer
darthmatt22

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures?   1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 06, 2017 8:51 am

My recent pick-up from NYCC. Got it from a friend for a great price!

Clone Commander Cody

1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 4 20171014
1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 4 20171015

He rounds out the trio alongside Rex and Gree. cheers
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures?   1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 15, 2017 5:42 am

@darthmatt22 - Clone Commander Cody looks great cheers Shame the Force spirit Ben's cloak is so flimsy. Why on earth make it so fragile when they know collectors go for both MIB and loose examples?!?
Back to top Go down
darthmatt22
Developer
Developer
darthmatt22

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures?   1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 16, 2017 2:20 pm

ArtooDetour wrote:
@darthmatt22 - Clone Commander Cody looks great cheers  Shame the Force spirit Ben's cloak is so flimsy. Why on earth make it so fragile when they know collectors go for both MIB and loose examples?!?

@ArtooDetour - Thanks! Thought I'd try my first attempts at "figure photography." Not sure why, but he's definitely never coming out for me. And if other collectors do take him out, I bet they'll never move him.
Back to top Go down
darthmatt22
Developer
Developer
darthmatt22

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures?   1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2017 12:44 pm

GameStop Exclusive Battlefront II Inferno Squad Agent

1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 4 20171010
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures?   1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2017 8:18 am

Yes!! cheers

darthmatt22 wrote:
GameStop Exclusive Battlefront II Inferno Squad Agent

1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 4 20171010
Back to top Go down
Calrissian_Charm
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Calrissian_Charm

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures?   1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 31, 2017 12:08 pm

I cherry pick, and I've got them lit up like a disco inferno

1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 4 Y4mabbZ4_PSXGFsRwDXohdlahGjgiTANsVvGSAZKi79_rYJAB3C7qVXt-9Mb_d_Kc4D2ZQdLTJC6BU-KsRAaIrEm3wU8F88UfkNwOg59sdlYO6kyMrGWV9s7LbLmkMEZyYH_7_tJjUpa8w1KgbplwHhskyJAJORL-ag4GDw_kWcfTxDJyyRk5CRR6JJAB5Jn9VUo2d3X5XjyiOODyQ0xWE8ig?width=1696&height=3414&cropmode=none
Back to top Go down
darthmatt22
Developer
Developer
darthmatt22

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures?   1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2017 11:16 am

That's an awesome display, Cal!

I see you with that SDCC Boba Fett! :Drool:

Minor side note, I visited GameStop a few days ago and noticed they stocked up on Inferno Squad agents, and R2D2 and Han on 40th cardbacks, in case either of you are looking.
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures?   1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2017 6:56 am

Cal, that's a superb display of Black Series figures bow Like a disco fairground spacestation!

Matt - Thanks for the info. I think I'm going to just stick with the boxed 6 inch atm. Maybe I'll grab one moc to keep just to say I have one, but I really enjoy taking them out of the box and playing noisily with them posing them for forum and blog pics Very Happy
Back to top Go down
darthmatt22
Developer
Developer
darthmatt22

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures?   1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2017 8:32 am

Oh yeah. That's the reason I didn't grab them on the spot, because they were cardbacks.

If I do get them, they're coming off! cheers
Back to top Go down
Calrissian_Charm
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Calrissian_Charm

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures?   1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 6:13 pm

I've missed the replies to this, for some reason. Matt, to be honest that a bootleg Han in carbonite. As crazy as I am, im not $500 for that set crazy.But that is the SDCC Land Speeder Very Happy

I have the 40th Anniversary figures on the wall on the other side of the room. It was the 40th figures that brought me into buying vintage figures. I'm going to update this picture. The ranks have grown... a lot
Back to top Go down
darthmatt22
Developer
Developer
darthmatt22

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures?   1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 11:12 pm

Great! Can't wait to see them.

I have actually been downsizing my (already small and focused) collection. I sold 5 6" figures so far including the Celebration Exclusive LXWP and I sold off my 3.75" Plagueis and Malgus.

I really, really want to grab a Han and R2-D2 from my local GameStop, as well as a Stormtrooper.

The problem with Han and R2 are that they are on the 40th cards and I don't collect those.

Haven't bought any new figures since the Inferno Squad Agent, though.
Back to top Go down
Calrissian_Charm
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Calrissian_Charm

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures?   1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 11:56 pm

They also happen to be reissues as well. The good news is that they brought the secondary market prices down on both if you'd rather pick then up boxed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures?   1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next