The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Calrissian_Charm
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Calrissian_Charm

1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures?   1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2017 12:15 am

Break them down into sections...

1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 5 Y4mvSp5HECzqLirQBoYqxrsTi2c60J-XgP6qHR_C1f68gzNqxhbpWMIJv7tkeS8VLzNXkIte9Ssl6y6ZZ6Sf1Yj1BiX_zd1iLEbu2JMAjHje1_jFxFmsRXXOICHwvpAnJxnEjw5vwOiPIVrqpwDI8rtTVeqOr2S85QfLdpBSeVz1kpIxZm8B2cSl1KHYPN5jZ5gVVxK3k9C2l_ZC4EEVc82IQ?width=4032&height=3024&cropmode=none

1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 5 Y4msS8g2Rv135rUkunU-BILtgCIu9HbKkJpq2Rd6rp0t8HF3S0fOazIPPC2Rxcw4lq69hfr4xUr5jHi6pySCkrXuHVU1GrgUAzu12dxeyl-m37Ye1yVEzaCJeHTdYa2JpEiBXToV1kQ_AqrkxZahlCFSyuoGGVaZAkAdvxR0pFtEEIM-j6sQJlj58gIMZxVjzMaFGoJahppSL66_AKtS0ESdQ?width=4032&height=3024&cropmode=none

1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 5 Y4mMX3VDFaCeFej0kQuPpHd2kkf8yI5j29ckjD66PX7gxMefbk_HKF9H8JckjeBX25pdbKVchbAkwZ5ityNHKOrAXl1IAW2xhsrcpmBJJo5oSbO56kYedxQulvF_68svFwOYTNQOZspAR79ZImYpsqqQUI4v__SsZlNZX6serOqlnwaqH0xvND2h5uW_9CUiTJTYy0ODJvsHWhB7jd0T7U7zQ?width=4032&height=3024&cropmode=none

1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 5 Y4mhzS7qQt80jaIZEVQWA9AU4Cfs0iJXTd_8dkA6u1X-HMEH9InrWPKcqjgHQuXn0Am8I5B8aOUVNrX94jl8vb0JlBgvmxpyw06SgbOa-awdwVS6Bi-_lUAQgvuJCXDViE5l8_DgEZOiWVS-fJmWJttfm9XqJKVnHsLt7oszl6dLbwU0a1qnQzmyuW4mpUSpi-rf0WguuJb1TG5_-6yahdayg?width=4032&height=3024&cropmode=none

1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 5 Y4mP1TstdqHDbtoDFBnVev7TKbU-I9Q9nD8nkrRnFZ11bhYEpKJo59KRVqvS4szG_RE8V-tMx8-HrvLLFUtmEaJtXT2ZDgTkwgIGWwdyitqsITVVBin5YJdahB-G34_d54ufi3kiTo_9KufJCZ6Snd8irobQqLCOREkOh0v_vMPA9URcDXhLwNrG6ZYWI5Jtu03cE_LRVSkmiXq-GWN5gkP-g?width=4032&height=3024&cropmode=none

1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 5 Y4mM9FYwxcvJpiX-4ou974qGG6OGvInMadH1D3ZXbNRBawMoqvlCzwT56Lc77XYLEYd2dljXZn7Y8NGb6QRJQLhDKGS4B7uAcbYn17i930DeiO9Ehvw44bwvW5k8NonQG1lrrZycY6OUlUnf0q-Auas3rjR3HsNjZPf0U4QIsVnII8dOQqhfv-I_pfFyEi-9M_sh3fRpj-LhuflcYPTsUSgUA?width=4032&height=3024&cropmode=none
Back to top Go down
darthmatt22
Developer
Developer
darthmatt22

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures?   1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2017 1:27 am

Yeah. I may do just that.

So far the only upcoming one on my list to hunt for is Jaina Solo.

My current collection, all in box:

- Darth Maul
- Boba Fett
- Boba Fett (Prototype)
- Ahsoka Tano (both 6", 3.75" -- favorite modern character)
- Sabine Wren
- Captain Rex (HasCon Exclusive)
- Commander Cody
- Commander Gree (TRU Exclusive)
- Inferno Squad Agent (GameStop Exclusive)
- Captain Phasma
- Force Spirit Obi-Wan (Walgreens Exclusive)
- Darth Revan (still my proudest find in the "wild" to date)
- Poe Dameron & 9's two pack (from Bryan)

I collect what I like, no rhyme or reason to it. Not looking to have them all, complete a set or a group, etc.

Also have the Jabba set and Speeder Bike Scout, but looking to move them. I sold off the Luke and Wampa, and the Han and Tauntaun.

Last edited by darthmatt22 on Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
darthmatt22
Developer
Developer
darthmatt22

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures?   1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2017 1:29 am

Really nice displays!

Jealous of the Bossk and IG-88. bounce

I feel like a lot of the ones you have, I've been putting off for awhile (i.e. Lando, Tusken Raider, Jawa).

I just paid a nice chunk of change toward my S.H. Figuarts collection.

Sometimes it's a burden to have other collections going on! lol!
Back to top Go down
Calrissian_Charm
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Calrissian_Charm

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures?   1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2017 8:56 am

darthmatt22 wrote:
Really nice displays!

Jealous of the Bossk and IG-88. bounce

I feel like a lot of the ones you have, I've been putting off for awhile (i.e. Lando, Tusken Raider, Jawa).

I just paid a nice chunk of change toward my S.H. Figuarts collection.

Sometimes it's a burden to have other collections going on! lol!

Thanks! I actually love the 6" a little more than my vintage. The 6" are, for me, the perfect size for detail and realism. I highly recommend the Tusken Raider. They did a really smashing job with him.

Those S.H. Figuarts figures are super nice. I've been tempted, but like you say it's a burden to divide your focus.
Back to top Go down
darthmatt22
Developer
Developer
darthmatt22

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures?   1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2017 10:43 am

Yeah, I really like the cloth. Glad they didn't decide to go with plastic like some other figures that have been released.

And I think you should get at least one S.H. or look into their Star Wars line. lol!

If you like displaying and posing, this may be the line for you. The articulation is ridiculous and they scale well with Black Series.

Only complaint is the secondary market price on some of them. throw up
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures?   1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2017 3:58 pm

Great collection breakdown, Cal. Good to see how some of the figures compare. Maybe it's the way they're lined up but the Tusken looks really tall when IG-88 looks quite short? Bossk also looks really tall.

I have a couple of the older series coming in hopefully the weekend, and one or two others in sight. After these (and seeing Cal's display) would like to add a Tusken, Bossk, IG-88 and Leia Boushh.
Back to top Go down
Calrissian_Charm
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Calrissian_Charm

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures?   1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2017 9:07 pm

the IG-88 is a great looking figure, but he doesn't like to stand! I've had him on stands and loose, and he eventually falls over. When I've had him pegged to stands, he literally bent at the leg to drop over. His legs are very soft and flexible. It's never resulted in damage, but the solution was to give him a weird pose to improve his balance. As a result he stands shorter than he is. And the picture is a bit of an odd angle.

In truth, IG-88 is a bit taller than Bossk, and Bossk is a little taller than the Tusken. The Tusken is probably what would pass for "average height" in the series.
Back to top Go down
darthmatt22
Developer
Developer
darthmatt22

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures?   1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 1:52 am

ArtooDetour wrote:

I have a couple of the older series coming in hopefully the weekend, and one or two others in sight. After these (and seeing Cal's display) would like to add a Tusken, Bossk, IG-88 and Leia Boushh.

Excited to see your new figs!

And that's a little disappointing to hear about IG-88 not standing at his tallest.
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures?   1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2017 4:07 am

I said I was going to get at least one 40th Anniversary moc just to say I have one. So here it is, Princess Leia. And wow, I was impressed. Hasbro made some face alterations compared to the black box issue Leia and I think the likeness is really good. Also liking the soft goods gown that can be manipulated (I used an artist fine paint brush) to fit around the contours of her body. The hood is a little wild and a bit too much on the pointy side for me, but with some patience and manipulation can be made presentable.

1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 5 Prince13

1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 5 Prince10

1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 5 Prince11

1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 5 Prince12

1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 5 Prince21

1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 5 Prince16 1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 5 Prince14 1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 5 Prince17 1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 5 Prince18 1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 5 Prince20 1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 5 Prince15

After taking and downloading the photos yesterday, I put them into my editor for cropping and framing – and that’s when things got a bit weird  alien  as I went completely off topic and began messing about with art filters…

some interesting results!

1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 5 Imagee11

1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 5 Imagee12

1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 5 Imagee13

1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 5 Imagee10

1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 5 Imagee15

1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 5 Imagee14
Back to top Go down
darthmatt22
Developer
Developer
darthmatt22

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures?   1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2017 9:27 am

Amazing pictures! Leia looks like a great figure.

I know what you mean about the face. Usually they botch the human faces, but that Leia and I'm pretty sure 40th Han look really great!

Not sure if they're using face printing yet, but if not, i'm even more excited when they do!
Back to top Go down
darthmatt22
Developer
Developer
darthmatt22

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures?   1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 6:27 pm

1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 5 20180110

Found this on clearance at Walgreens! The bubble is coming off the card back so I decided to pose it.

1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 5 20180113

Still on the hunt for Jaina. :I am stupid:
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures?   1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2018 3:48 pm

Ben looks great Matt, really good pickup! cheers

I managed to get Jaina among my Christmas haul of Black Series figures celebrate

I haven't even had chance yet to take her out the box but she looks fantastic thru the window.
Will try and get some pics up hopefully the weekend.

I also got Snoke which I was well pleased about, but then after seeing that Disney killed him off it kind of takes the gloss of him now a little. I was really hoping we'd see a lot more of Snoke in other films Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
darthmatt22
Developer
Developer
darthmatt22

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures?   1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2018 4:16 pm

That's awesome news about Jaina!

I've been to 5 different targets anywhere from 15 to 45 minutes away and they're all sold out.

Time to pay the $10-12 extra on the secondary to nab her. :I am stupid:
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Jaina Solo   1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2018 12:16 pm

I think she is easily my favourite Black Series figure that I own right now bow

Jaina Solo

1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 5 Jaina_17

1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 5 Jaina_11

Her sculpt, articulation and accessories are just superb. She looks the business in her full uniform, then transforms into a sleek fighting machine when stripped of her helmet and flight apparel for a different look.

1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 5 Jaina_12

1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 5 Jaina_18

1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 5 Jaina_19

1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 5 Jaina_20

1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 5 Jaina_21
Back to top Go down
darthmatt22
Developer
Developer
darthmatt22

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures?   1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2018 12:21 pm

This is an awesome figure, and you took really excellent pictures!

Does she have trouble standing? I've read over on RS that people are complaining.

Oh..and one eBay bucks coupon later, I snagged her for $25. I had the seller send me close-ups of her face's paint applications and she checks out! bounce
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Ello Asty   1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2018 12:24 pm

I picked up rebel pilot Ello Asty before Christmas and was saving him for a group shot of pilots.

1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 5 Ello_a13

1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 5 Ello_a10

1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 5 Ello_a12

1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 5 Pilots10

1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 5 Pilots11
Back to top Go down
darthmatt22
Developer
Developer
darthmatt22

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures?   1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2018 12:25 pm

That's an interesting figure. They all go well together.

Are you planning on adding a Poe?
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures?   1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2018 12:37 pm

darthmatt22 wrote:
This is an awesome figure, and you took really excellent pictures!

Does she have trouble standing? I've read over on RS that people are complaining.

Oh..and one eBay bucks coupon later, I snagged her for $25. I had the seller send me close-ups of her face's paint applications and she checks out! bounce

Thanks Matt, and awesome you got her cheers  Yes, she was a bit tricky to stand up at times but not so bad really. You're going to love her when she arrives!

darthmatt22 wrote:
That's an interesting figure. They all go well together.

Are you planning on adding a Poe?

Yes will def add flight suit Poe. I thought I already him but it's the brown leather jacket version I have :I am stupid:

The Ello Asty pilot is also cool because JJ Abrams named him after his fave Beastie Boys album 'Hello Nasty' cheers
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Snoke   1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2018 12:52 pm

And lastly, Snoke   Twisted Evil

1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 5 Snoke_10

1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 5 Snoke_11

1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 5 Snoke_12
Back to top Go down
darthmatt22
Developer
Developer
darthmatt22

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures?   1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2018 1:03 pm

You make Snoke look better than he actually does! lol!

The face just creeps me out too much.

Did you try and go for the Throne Room version?

And what are your thoughts on the "General Poe" figure?

I'm also waiting on two more additions, so I can't wait to post everything!
Back to top Go down
darthmatt22
Developer
Developer
darthmatt22

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures?   1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2018 8:26 pm

Picked up Rey with her speeder on Amazon for $25!

1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 5 20180132
1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 5 20180136
1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 5 20180134
1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 5 20180133
1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 5 20180137
1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 5 20180135
Back to top Go down
darthmatt22
Developer
Developer
darthmatt22

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures?   1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 3:47 pm

Maz Kanata with treasure chest, Luke's saber (hilt) and DH-17 blaster: -- picked up for $10 on Amazon!

1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 5 20180141
1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 5 20180139
1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 5 20180138
1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 5 20180140
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures?   1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 4:00 pm

Matt - Rey and her bike are super cool! Love all the details on both the figure and vehicle. That's what I like about this 6 inch series is how they can cram in all those details and textures.

Maz is cool too, and a nice bargain there, congrats cheers

No, I didn't get the throne room set. Wouldn't mind one of Snoke's guards tho.

I just checked out the new Poe figure and he looks good.
Back to top Go down
darthmatt22
Developer
Developer
darthmatt22

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures?   1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2018 2:42 pm

I keep on passing up the Praetorian Guards. Love the way they look, but they'll have no one to protect in my collection. lol!

New Poe is nice, yeah. And there was a re-release of it with more beard I think.
Back to top Go down
Calrissian_Charm
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Calrissian_Charm

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures?   1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2018 7:27 pm

I got the Kylo Throne Room set in the mail today, all the way from Taiwan to save a few bucks. Really nice.

1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 5 Y4mO_7nAsKOHWd93h_0CWG9vLmsN4NXjpIxSvyLHRFtTutsxehbk2yUzN_Dea_898hSwRcOB_OUc4krF4pUAZEXETh1W6vjCIuKyfabs8unZHUWx-aS9Uyg2ntUZcZlyhSlyUQpEM1c_jj60sG2uAt2U9nXa4bJTJZt6qyTzDWOCeh-hwDijZOLgUHJOsQA6cXkejRyheznOc7BAJcO_A9xYg?width=4032&height=3024&cropmode=none

1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 5 Y4mp12Wgp2b375burS5AoZLd30ZndmixOy7CODuOzl9Eot7RqsrYhIIEt_DjHXQKZOC776tkgXe5DGzCfwFKyLhtU9YP3J-veTQcNnmHveK75rOVtLctsmWUC0qADZ3v5F-LhSP4W2zokwPKTQM24RaqeFl6XMWoUY3bxHzpbMjXupBGeWDpYr-zP5lwbIgz71-Szm9M-cCbsbGcqkZJRINNw?width=4032&height=3024&cropmode=none

1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 5 Y4mt4zsoIxXi-9-JFgyVbvEk_nP7J_N6HmBz60HRPSHM2xWOklFyVAgys66UoZoCpVuRVuxXFdiLRPXKpraMRY-51VdVdzzfr7Rn6BTje9yQngYaAW36joCSAOAWKz_8gbwEEx2XdBW9AjdDhoXJsUkKjm1fzWVoIux8JW7rTo3rnEDMcgU_iGDlS0sXg8pWbXE1mYnymwaFQmrvi8tJzW7zw?width=2618&height=4032&cropmode=none

1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 5 Y4mLbyFEZxO4t48VNprWg2opdxChTFxb1Xfdot6N4XLPKe_Yvze6p2S7v9qdSxtLVw9QBBt6cL64GHOYsZuzGIvdF5CVvPi4D1-H8LqNZ3MkYu4ILuW_EKzTJQ3tYaIU17wkzAkizhfJsVNtvJwPsy0saFIySQ9io1xG-kNNPDkml0g5SvDmmASLQAjW3WiPM5rU5FX0FXRV76eY4_imIdrHw?width=3024&height=4032&cropmode=none

The base is surprisingly heavy, not the usual thin, cheap plastic, and it's tough to see but has clear panels built into it, which would be cool for effect setting up a diorama. The sculpt on Kylo is great, though his scar is more dramatic than the film, and is also red rather than black. The cape doesn't have any way to fasten it to the figure, but it works better than the Jedi Master Luke cloak does. His ignited lighsaber is a big step up from the previous. The plastic is rigid and clear, which might become the standard for BS figures, giving it a better look, but it also makes it harder to straighten since it, of course, came out of the box bent. Finally, there is a lightsaber handle only for Kylo and his helmet, and, oddly, they are both die-cast. I have no idea what inspired this move, or what purpose it serves. Even more of a curve, Kylo's helmet cant be worn. It's not solid, but it doesn't fit on his head either. I guess it doesn't really matter since there are already two masked Kylo figures, and one of those is removable, but this is just odd. My only thought is that the intention is to add value to the set by offering
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures?   1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next