The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
darthmatt22
Developer
Developer
darthmatt22

1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures?   1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2018 9:44 pm

Thanks for the awesome pictures and review, Cal!

I know this has been selling out everywhere, near impossible to find at Walmart.

Agreed about the piece being great for a diorama. I've been looking more into diorama building as I want to get more serious with figure photography.

Big fan of the saber now, sucks to hear about the scar though.

Still don't have any Kylo figures in my collection.

Last edited by darthmatt22 on Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
darthmatt22
Developer
Developer
darthmatt22

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures?   1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2018 9:49 pm

I got in two Tusken Raiders recently. I think I may trade one of them, although they're really awesome!

Just took a few quick pictures of one I unboxed.

@hellhippie

1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 6 20180144
1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 6 20180143
1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 6 20180142
Back to top Go down
darthmatt22
Developer
Developer
darthmatt22

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures?   1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2018 10:14 pm

And a few of Jaina! cheers  cheers  cheers

1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 6 20180147

1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 6 20180146

1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 6 20180145
Back to top Go down
Calrissian_Charm
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Calrissian_Charm

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures?   1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2018 12:08 pm

The Tusken Raider is flat out one of the best figures they've done. Excellent combination of plastic and soft goods. I would like to pick up a second one someday soon.
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures?   1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 3:38 pm

Cal, Congrats on the throne set.

Matt, yay your Jaina arrived  cheers  The Tusken looks so good 1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 6 2654477755

I got a Luke FB 40th anniversary for Christmas which still remains in his moc so far. He'll get released soon I'm sure for some photos - some of the figs look really dorky in their packaging I've noticed, the way they're pressed into the plastic sleeving.

1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 6 Luke_f11

1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 6 Luke_f10
Back to top Go down
Calrissian_Charm
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Calrissian_Charm

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures?   1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 7:23 pm

The Leia looks pretty goofy too, on her card. I have a full set MOC, but I'm debating keeping them that way. The cards are very cool, but I don't know... It would blow my wife's mind. Kind of like jailbreaking my AFA 85 small head Han
Back to top Go down
darthmatt22
Developer
Developer
darthmatt22

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures?   1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2018 3:09 pm

Awesome Luke, Paul!

I agree that some look goofy, but in Cal's case, I think I would keep them all carded.

I may pull the trigger on a Jawa or two, but not sure I want to pay $25 each just yet.
Back to top Go down
darthmatt22
Developer
Developer
darthmatt22

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures?   1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2018 4:21 pm

I was on Amazon during a weird time of morning, and I ended up snagging the Farmboy Luke with Landspeeder for $20!

Pics to come.
Back to top Go down
Calrissian_Charm
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Calrissian_Charm

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures?   1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2018 4:54 pm

darthmatt22 wrote:
I was on Amazon during a weird time of morning, and I ended up snagging the Farmboy Luke with Landspeeder for $20!

Pics to come.

Wow! Nice. I absolutely love this. It's only just a little undersized, and I personally think the new mask app is pretty good. Lots of cheek definition, which I think is supposed to be dirt, but it's still cool. The accessories are nice as well. I actually bought the SDCC 17 exclusive because I didn't think at the time that they were going to mass market it
Back to top Go down
darthmatt22
Developer
Developer
darthmatt22

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures?   1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2018 7:38 pm

Loving it so far! I see what you mean about the scale.

And I was hesitant about buying it mainly because of the face app looking like Mick Jagger, but somehow I must have gotten lucky and it actually looks like Luke!

And for $20, the speeder is worth it alone.
Back to top Go down
darthmatt22
Developer
Developer
darthmatt22

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures?   1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2018 8:59 pm

Luke with Landspeeder

1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 6 20180149
1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 6 20180148
1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 6 20180150

Luke XWP (recent addition -- the non Celebration figure)

1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 6 20180152
1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 6 20180153
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures?   1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 4:05 am

@darthmatt22 - wow what a score on Luke and his speeder cheers  Love the LXWP too, one of my favourites from this series.
Back to top Go down
darthmatt22
Developer
Developer
darthmatt22

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures?   1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 4:31 pm

Recently completed a trade for my Tusken Raider! Nabbed a Thrawn.

1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 6 20180210
1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 6 20180211
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures?   1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 1:13 pm

Nice Matt. Thrawn is a lot more evil-looking than I thought. He almost makes Snoke look like a grumpy but kind old uncle
lol!
Back to top Go down
darthmatt22
Developer
Developer
darthmatt22

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures?   1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2018 1:35 am

ArtooDetour wrote:
Nice Matt. Thrawn is a lot more evil-looking than I thought. He almost makes Snoke look like a grumpy but kind old uncle
lol!

For sure! His presence is intimidating! affraid
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures?   1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 6:55 pm

So I don't really collect this line, but have acquired a few here and there due to finding them on sales.....well was walking through Walmart yesterday looking for the sasquatch marvel legends wave and happened to pass these black series figures in the same aisle. The figures were reduced to $5.00 each! Now, I would still pass that up as all I saw were the fin imperial commander disguise, some rogue one female character, and a rogue one male character and some imperial guy with a white shirt (also assume he is from rogue one, if you can't tell i didnt see rogue one all the way through. Kind of sad but I bought the movie and put it on and fell asleep during it. Havent revisited it yet as time is a constraint) anyway I looked through these poor selection of 4 characters and thought even at $5 they aren't worth it. Was about to leave when I happened to see a row of them on a lower shelf. Decided to have a look and way in the back in a beat up box was a Poe dameron xwing pilot. Not huge on the character, but the suit and fact it has a removable helmet sold me on it for the price. Anyway, for those who have Wal Mart maybe get to it and see if yours has discounted these to $5 also if they interest you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures?   1 - Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures? - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone going to collect the 6 inch Black Series figures?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6