The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CoachK28 Dilemma... What do you guys think???

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

CoachK28 Dilemma... What do you guys think??? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CoachK28 Dilemma... What do you guys think???   CoachK28 Dilemma... What do you guys think??? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 10:27 pm

Of the 85 or so figures I have graded... all of them are at least an AFA 85 or 90... except for the for or so that are either 80 or U80.

Figures can be seen here...........

http://coachkstarwarscollection.weebly.com/loose-action-figures.html

All the ones I have sent into AFA have all received an 85 or 90. The only ones that received an 80 were the Leia Organa, Luke Bespin and the Hollow Cheeks Sandpeople.

I like to have them graded bc I have horrible luck with my collectible figures getting dirty, ruined, broken, lost etc etc!!!! And with my wife and I starting a family soon.... the little buggers won't be able to get their hands on them!!!!

Having them in the graded cases eliminates a lot of those issues! Plus I use it as a record for insurances purposes!!!! And for that reason I don't mind paying the extra to have them graded!
Back to top Go down
GanjaFett
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
GanjaFett

PostSubject: Re: CoachK28 Dilemma... What do you guys think???   CoachK28 Dilemma... What do you guys think??? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 10:57 pm

I have a 9 month old and when he gets older I'm installing a BIG lock on my Star Wars room door. I'm not hating on you, an AFA 85+ set must be nice, I guess I'd just rather have the same set in the same condition displayed with playsets and not in those building block cases. Good luck on the rest of your collection.
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: CoachK28 Dilemma... What do you guys think???   CoachK28 Dilemma... What do you guys think??? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 11:22 pm

No worries!!! I never thought you were dishing out the hateraide!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CoachK28 Dilemma... What do you guys think???   CoachK28 Dilemma... What do you guys think??? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CoachK28 Dilemma... What do you guys think???

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3