The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Celebration VI scores

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MartijnEmmelot
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
MartijnEmmelot

Celebration VI scores - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebration VI scores   Celebration VI scores - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 3:07 am

RebelChris wrote:
My absolute best was I finally dove head first into model trems!!!! So excited!

Looking forward to see which one(s) Smile

~Martijn
Back to top Go down
http://www.starswar.eu
RebelChris
Force Addict
Force Addict
RebelChris

PostSubject: Re: Celebration VI scores   Celebration VI scores - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 1:51 pm

Here you go fellas! Smile

Yea, I told myself I wasn't interested in buying "much". Hahahahaha!!!!

Celebration VI scores - Page 2 C6_hau10
Back to top Go down
colpar
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer

PostSubject: Re: Celebration VI scores   Celebration VI scores - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 2:37 pm

Congrats for all your purchases and hunted gifts Very Happy

Keep the pics coming you lucky C VI guys :buzzing:
Back to top Go down
Dark Sith Lord
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dark Sith Lord

PostSubject: Re: Celebration VI scores   Celebration VI scores - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 3:48 pm

WOW Shawn love that concept Logo cheers
Back to top Go down
robbiezombbie
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
robbiezombbie

PostSubject: Re: Celebration VI scores   Celebration VI scores - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 4:10 pm

Awesome pick up everyone. It looks like everyone scored big time!! I told myself I WAS going to buy much and I was saving for quite a while for this show. I'll have to post up my final pick ups later tonight minus my Dave Dorman print since that already has been taken in to be framed. One of my highlights which I had no idea would be a highlight was picking up the original pencils for the Darth maul post card Dave Dorman did.
Back to top Go down
http://terrorgloves.com
oceans11
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Celebration VI scores   Celebration VI scores - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 6:52 pm

Celebration VI scores - Page 2 CelebrationVIhaul

Ok.. a few buttons.. just a few.. Very Happy
All of them were great and I was happy to get the full set of Aimee's buttons (as they rocked), Johan's White Bespin Guard Button (and his exclusive C-3PO button which was pretty funny and great as well), Mike Ritter's R2-D2 pin, and.. well.. they all were cool and great.. so I'm happy with them all. I did get the boxed Micro button and I just couldn't open it. Also got some patches, but I didn't chase after them. I did get some of the Star Tots but just didn't have the energy or committment to go after the full set. I did get Jon Peck's Prune Face Has A Posse sticker and shirt (no pictured) as I thought that was outright great and inspired. I go the Cin book and the Cast and Crew book. Autograph pic of Ben Burtt (and I got my pic taken with him) as he's an award winning sound designer. I also got 4 shirt ( Tatoo Crew, TIG Bootleg- Outer Realm, Andy's Headman Bootleg Inner Circle, and Jon Peck's Pruneface) As for figures, I didn't get a lot, but what I lack in quantity is definitely made up for in quality. I got two Model Trem figures.. the Death Star Commander and Wicket. I also got the Top Toys Chief Chirpa and Logray. Oh.. and yes, I did a trade for the Leia Boushh First Shot with unpainted helmet. Final thing I got in the works, so it'll arrive in the next few months, was the SW carded Takara Stormtrooper variant.

Overall it was a really good show and I was glad I was able to attend and just hang out with friends.

Don
missing seeing people wandering around the lobby of the hotel.
Back to top Go down
olisuds
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
olisuds

PostSubject: Re: Celebration VI scores   Celebration VI scores - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:24 pm

oceans11 wrote:
Celebration VI scores - Page 2 CelebrationVIhaul

Ok.. a few buttons.. just a few.. Very Happy
All of them were great and I was happy to get the full set of Aimee's buttons (as they rocked), Johan's White Bespin Guard Button (and his exclusive C-3PO button which was pretty funny and great as well), Mike Ritter's R2-D2 pin, and.. well.. they all were cool and great.. so I'm happy with them all. I did get the boxed Micro button and I just couldn't open it. Also got some patches, but I didn't chase after them. I did get some of the Star Tots but just didn't have the energy or committment to go after the full set. I did get Jon Peck's Prune Face Has A Posse sticker and shirt (no pictured) as I thought that was outright great and inspired. I go the Cin book and the Cast and Crew book. Autograph pic of Ben Burtt (and I got my pic taken with him) as he's an award winning sound designer. I also got 4 shirt ( Tatoo Crew, TIG Bootleg- Outer Realm, Andy's Headman Bootleg Inner Circle, and Jon Peck's Pruneface) As for figures, I didn't get a lot, but what I lack in quantity is definitely made up for in quality. I got two Model Trem figures.. the Death Star Commander and Wicket. I also got the Top Toys Chief Chirpa and Logray. Oh.. and yes, I did a trade for the Leia Boushh First Shot with unpainted helmet. Final thing I got in the works, so it'll arrive in the next few months, was the SW carded Takara Stormtrooper variant.

Overall it was a really good show and I was glad I was able to attend and just hang out with friends.

Don
missing seeing people wandering around the lobby of the hotel.

Awesome Don, Cool FS Boushh. It stands out a mile in that photo (for me anyway Smile ) Love the torso moulded in non production colour and semi painted.
Back to top Go down
oceans11
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Celebration VI scores   Celebration VI scores - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:59 pm

olisuds wrote:

Awesome Don, Cool FS Boushh. It stands out a mile in that photo (for me anyway Smile ) Love the torso moulded in non production colour and semi painted.

Good eye on that one. Yes it is non production color torso and hand painted. It was part of a deal that took awhile to get sorted out but sometimes they do.

Don
who was also pleased with the Model Trem
Back to top Go down
wattosjunkpile
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
wattosjunkpile

PostSubject: rrems for uzays   Celebration VI scores - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 10:20 pm

Don it was a real treat to hang out with you and trade at the room sales
by far that was one of my best memories.
Back to top Go down
oceans11
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Celebration VI scores   Celebration VI scores - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 2:46 am

wattosjunkpile wrote:
Don it was a real treat to hang out with you and trade at the room sales
by far that was one of my best memories.

I completely agree. It's one of my highlights from the con. I'll see you at NYCC.

Don
who was glad to work out the trade with Patsy to add some more lead to my collection
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Celebration VI scores   Celebration VI scores - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 5:27 am

Congrats on your CVI goodies everyone cheers Chris, I see you managed to bag a C3PO tape dispenser in your lot, lol those things are obscene!

Back to top Go down
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict
Tank1252

PostSubject: Re: Celebration VI scores   Celebration VI scores - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 6:15 am

Awesome C6 finds everybody. It looks like it was as good as i expected. Well done all!!
Back to top Go down
RebelChris
Force Addict
Force Addict
RebelChris

PostSubject: Re: Celebration VI scores   Celebration VI scores - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 11:56 am

Artoo_Detour wrote:
Congrats on your CVI goodies everyone cheers Chris, I see you managed to bag a C3PO tape dispenser in your lot, lol those things are obscene!

That was actually my first purchase at C6 Paul. I've always wanted one and I remembered they sold quick at C5. So when I walked by Intergalactic's booth and saw it sitting there, I snatched it up! Smile It even has the original box too!

Oh, and the leads I purchased were LXW and 2nd Series IG-88. I meant to hit up Patsy one more time for an IG that he had, but I totally lost track of time. Also, if anyone is on the fence about dealing with Patsy, please don't hesitate! You won't find a much better guy to deal with! Totally top notch all the way around!

**Does that help soften your prices a little Patsy? lol! **
Back to top Go down
Darth Scott
New User
New User
Darth Scott

PostSubject: Re: Celebration VI scores   Celebration VI scores - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 5:48 pm

Nice hauls! I like that tape dispenser too...

My son needs to line up his new acquisitions--between the Archive Party and wandering the floor, he managed to build a nice little vintage collection of his own!
Back to top Go down
robbiezombbie
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
robbiezombbie

PostSubject: Re: Celebration VI scores   Celebration VI scores - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 9:37 pm

My scores. My favorite right now is the ungraded vinyl jawa.
[img]Celebration VI scores - Page 2 4D1A2FF3-0822-4F3F-95F2-93E3F1B010E5-2884-000003CC01404B25[/img]

[img]Celebration VI scores - Page 2 9F8D2B1F-CC6F-4440-BD29-48132164256B-2884-000003CC09271F67[/img]

[img]Celebration VI scores - Page 2 A5D3C80E-9A80-4DDB-8A4D-B4516580BD17-2884-000003CC05A50BAD[/img]

[img]Celebration VI scores - Page 2 E54CA897-F7B8-4626-A21D-4228047BADB1-2884-000003CC0D6C65D5[/img]
Back to top Go down
http://terrorgloves.com
BruceW
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Celebration VI scores   Celebration VI scores - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 1:53 am

Nice scores, guys! I'll have to get a group photo of everything this weekend. We haven't even unpacked some of the stuff yet! I bought a lot more than I thought I would, stuff here and there, which ended up being a LOT!

I picked up some really cool stuff for my Leia focus, and Leslie went bootleg crazy! My favorite quote of the weekend was Leslie saying "So... I guess I collect Star Wars bootlegs now"! Smile I totally blame Joe Y for that, too!

I had a blast at C6! Soooo much fun, I was sad to leave!

Back to top Go down
sith jawa
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
sith jawa

PostSubject: Re: Celebration VI scores   Celebration VI scores - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 10:27 pm

Here is my list with pictures being posted soon.

Revenge of the Jedi Proof (Graham Hughes)

Archive Exclusive loose Jawa figure (Archive Party)

Film/Photo Slide (The Lost Vacuum)
Image of the Jawas carrying away R2D2 to the Sandcrawler

Star Tots (Collecting Track)
** Jawa (x3), R5D4 and Snaggletooth

Patches (Paul and other collectors)

Loose Jawa with extra flashing on the weapon (Mike Z)

La Guerra De Las Galaxias Cards (Argentina)

Jawa Cash Refund Offer (Graham Hughes)

Three Lanyards full of Exclusive Collector Swag

Uncut DCSWCC Millenium Falcon Patch

Archive Party Proof cards and coin
Back to top Go down
http://madbrownz.blogspot.com
Mike_Z
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Mike_Z

PostSubject: Re: Celebration VI scores   Celebration VI scores - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 9:51 pm

Finally got around to taking this picture!! A lot of my money went unaccounted for... drinking

The Snowtrooper is an Archive piƱata exclusive Cool

Celebration VI scores - Page 2 Image805s
Back to top Go down
Rawlin
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Rawlin

PostSubject: Re: Celebration VI scores   Celebration VI scores - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 7:13 am

robbiezombbie wrote:

Celebration VI scores - Page 2 E54CA897-F7B8-4626-A21D-4228047BADB1-2884-000003CC0D6C65D5

Lol, thats awesome
Back to top Go down
http://www.leksaksdoktorn.se
jedi_rebel
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
jedi_rebel

PostSubject: Re: Celebration VI scores   Celebration VI scores - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 2:15 pm

Awesome scores, I wish I could have been there!

Celebration rocks!
Back to top Go down
http://www.starwarsgroup.com
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Celebration VI scores   Celebration VI scores - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 5:35 am

jedi_rebel wrote:
I wish I could have been there!

me too. Next best thing was to feel some community love via mail Wink
Thanks to John, Josh, Mike & Andy
Celebration VI scores - Page 2 Sdc12467
cheers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Celebration VI scores   Celebration VI scores - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Celebration VI scores

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2