The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Our Celebration 6 Giveaway

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RebelChris
Force Addict
Force Addict
RebelChris

Our Celebration 6 Giveaway Empty
PostSubject: Our Celebration 6 Giveaway   Our Celebration 6 Giveaway I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 11:35 am

Hey guys! Not to be outdone by all the C6 collector giveaways, I present to you our little exclusive giveaway! Well... I guess I should say, Aimee's C6 giveaway! Smile

Anyway, here they are!

Celebration 6 Giveaways

Looking forward to seeing everyone again!
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: Our Celebration 6 Giveaway   Our Celebration 6 Giveaway I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 11:50 am

Seriously if I don't get a set, i'll ban your ass Twisted Evil

Man will people stop giving away cool stuff? It's like you're making me HAVE to go!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
shawn_k
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
shawn_k

PostSubject: Re: Our Celebration 6 Giveaway   Our Celebration 6 Giveaway I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 12:21 pm

DarthBerizing wrote:
Seriously if I don't get a set, i'll ban your ass Twisted Evil

Man will people stop giving away cool stuff? It's like you're making me HAVE to go!!

Darn, I guess that means you'll have to go. Seriously, once you go to a Celebration you'll wonder why you didn't go sooner. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.powerofthetoys.com
oceans11
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Our Celebration 6 Giveaway   Our Celebration 6 Giveaway I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 2:21 pm

Really great to hear that you liked my button from CV. I agree all the giveaways were the coolest part. Love the buttons you came up with for this time out. Definitely need to get those.

Don
Still working out the last few exclusives myself.
Back to top Go down
GanjaFett
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
GanjaFett

PostSubject: Re: Our Celebration 6 Giveaway   Our Celebration 6 Giveaway I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 5:19 pm

Oh man! Count me in for a set! Love the Fett Smile
Back to top Go down
frunkstar
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
frunkstar

PostSubject: Re: Our Celebration 6 Giveaway   Our Celebration 6 Giveaway I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 5:44 pm

I'de love to attend one of these celebrations give a ways or no, hope you all have a great time guys cheers , just to much water between me & it to join you though.
Back to top Go down
Joseph_Y
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Joseph_Y

PostSubject: Re: Our Celebration 6 Giveaway   Our Celebration 6 Giveaway I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:14 pm

That Salacious Crumb pin would look great on my lanyard...just sayin.... celebrate
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=697897283
RebelChris
Force Addict
Force Addict
RebelChris

PostSubject: Re: Our Celebration 6 Giveaway   Our Celebration 6 Giveaway I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:36 pm

Joseph_Y wrote:
That Salacious Crumb pin would look great on my lanyard...just sayin.... celebrate

Secretly, you were the inspiration for the Salacious Crumb button! Wink It was hard to come up with a "bootleg" button, so this was the next best thing.

Thanks for the feedback guys! It's much appreciated!!!
Back to top Go down
RebelAimee
Imperial Recruit
Imperial Recruit
RebelAimee

PostSubject: Re: Our Celebration 6 Giveaway   Our Celebration 6 Giveaway I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:47 pm

Thanks all! There are still a few buttons that aren't done yet, I think we are missing 4. But I'm happy to put together sets for those that want them! I really appreciate it!!
bow Aimee
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: Our Celebration 6 Giveaway   Our Celebration 6 Giveaway I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 7:21 pm

Added to the master list of giveaways.
They look really neat, Aimee. So does that make ten in total then? affraid I think people are going to need a bigger lanyard this year by the sounds of it. Shocked

Last edited by Josh on Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Our Celebration 6 Giveaway   Our Celebration 6 Giveaway I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 7:25 pm

Aimee, put me down for a set if your making extras for those who cant go. Those are fantastic and cant wait to see the other 4 thats not finished.
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
Michael Ritter
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
Michael Ritter

PostSubject: Re: Our Celebration 6 Giveaway   Our Celebration 6 Giveaway I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 8:28 pm

Wow! Those buttons look great! Tell Aimee she did an awesome job and I can't wait to score a set, especially the R2. May have to work out a trade or two! Smile

Mike
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Our Celebration 6 Giveaway   Our Celebration 6 Giveaway I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 8:50 pm

Please don't take offense to this- but I saw the badges & the first thing I thought I read was aimeesboobies Embarassed (instead of aimeebdoodles )
Back to top Go down
RebelAimee
Imperial Recruit
Imperial Recruit
RebelAimee

PostSubject: Re: Our Celebration 6 Giveaway   Our Celebration 6 Giveaway I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 10:58 pm

aussiejames wrote:
Please don't take offense to this- but I saw the badges & the first thing I thought I read was aimeesboobies Embarassed (instead of aimeebdoodles )

This is hilarious!!! Honestly I laughed out loud and woke the dogs up reading this! At any rate, people can email me about little painting projects I could do for them. Ask ShawnK about the Angry Birds box and Plants vs Zombies skull I did for Sarah. It's just for fun but I'll take requests. (unless it has anything to do with boobies lol! , which of course are out of the question Smile )
Back to top Go down
JesseVader08
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
JesseVader08

PostSubject: Re: Our Celebration 6 Giveaway   Our Celebration 6 Giveaway I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 12:35 am

Aimee, these are fantastic! I love the cuteness of the Jawa, it reminds me of the plush Regal Jawa. That's a homerun for sure. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://galacticheroes.wordpress.com
Dalto
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Dalto

PostSubject: Re: Our Celebration 6 Giveaway   Our Celebration 6 Giveaway I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 11:09 am

Awesome work Aimee! I love them!

Damn I wish I could go! Stupid wedding... J/K. Just wish I could have convinced here to get married at C6. Believe me, I tried.

She didn't bite head bang
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: Our Celebration 6 Giveaway   Our Celebration 6 Giveaway I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 11:13 am

RebelAimee wrote:
aussiejames wrote:

This is hilarious!!! Honestly I laughed out loud and woke the dogs up reading this! At any rate, people can email me about little painting projects I could do for them. Ask ShawnK about the Angry Birds box and Plants vs Zombies skull I did for Sarah. It's just for fun but I'll take requests. (unless it has anything to do with boobies lol! , which of course are out of the question Smile )

Just remember you can't sell them here until you get to 40 posts lol!

That RebelChris fellow will ban you, he's mean Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
shawn_k
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
shawn_k

PostSubject: Re: Our Celebration 6 Giveaway   Our Celebration 6 Giveaway I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 11:58 am

RebelAimee wrote:
aussiejames wrote:

It figures that James would be the one to read that wrong as he's always got boobies on the mind. Laughing

I'll see about posting some pictures a bit later of the Angry Birds box and Plants VS Zombies skull. Aimee has an amazing talent and its great to see her doing commission work now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.powerofthetoys.com
RebelAimee
Imperial Recruit
Imperial Recruit
RebelAimee

PostSubject: Re: Our Celebration 6 Giveaway   Our Celebration 6 Giveaway I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 11:07 pm

I have heard many great and terrible tales about this Chris you speak of but I bet he's a real pushover! I'm pretty sure Joe O posted a few shots of an 8D8 egg I did for him and a Snoopy box I did for Ana just to give you an idea of the different things I do. I'm getting so excited to get to C6 and see everyone! You guys are fantastic! king
Back to top Go down
sith jawa
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
sith jawa

PostSubject: Re: Our Celebration 6 Giveaway   Our Celebration 6 Giveaway I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 12:14 am

They look great. Put me down for the jawa button please. Guess my lanyard will be full with some cool swag... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://madbrownz.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our Celebration 6 Giveaway   Our Celebration 6 Giveaway I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our Celebration 6 Giveaway

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1