The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OT: Good with your hands.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

OT: Good with your hands. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT: Good with your hands.   OT: Good with your hands. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 7:45 pm

OT: Good with your hands. - Page 6 052_zps9c9ec494
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: OT: Good with your hands.   OT: Good with your hands. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 11:38 pm

OT: Good with your hands. - Page 6 070_zps154d7720

Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: OT: Good with your hands.   OT: Good with your hands. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 2:51 pm

Hey Josh, do you copy,....what happened with all the pics in this thread?!

OT: Good with your hands. - Page 6 Star_wars_clone_wars_dengar_estab
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: OT: Good with your hands.   OT: Good with your hands. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:00 pm

Yeah - where are all the pics ? :buzzing: I do really like all the talent that is represented here , or at least ones that still have pictures Cool

I don't know if my talent meets the standards of all the rest that I have seen here but here we go ... I am a Halloween Fanatic Twisted Evil Every year my display gets larger - alot of my props are completely handmade or if I purchased them they have been greatly modified / customized to meet my dark standards . We have a blast every year scaring the hell out of kids of all ages ........

This tombstone was my first try at making one - just made it out of some foam that I found behind a furniture store - carved the shape and letters , then painted . The young Myers clown was a bought prop but I repainted the face and added different hair in a attempt to make him more movie accurate .

OT: Good with your hands. - Page 6 P1010010

OT: Good with your hands. - Page 6 P1010011

This was my 2nd attempt at a tombstone - it is a little better .... (the machete is a cheapo plastic prop I bought and completely repainted too BTW)
OT: Good with your hands. - Page 6 1310

blow up doll anda Funkin (fake pumpkin) that I carved to look identical to the one in the opening credits of the original Halloween .
OT: Good with your hands. - Page 6 810

I have alot more if anyone would like to see I will be glad to post some more of my twisted talent geek

Back to top Go down
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

PostSubject: Re: OT: Good with your hands.   OT: Good with your hands. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:59 pm

James

Very well done. I would love to see some more! :clap:
Keep posting them up.

Everyone has such great talents!!!!!!! I love all the painting, carving, creating new toys, sculpting, etc.....
Bravo to everyone. Very Happy

Clint
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: OT: Good with your hands.   OT: Good with your hands. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 9:12 pm

ourchickenshack wrote:
okay - heres some more Very Happy

This was just a cheapo hollow plastic skull that I did some latex work mixed with tissue to give it that rotted flesh look , add paint and fake worms - ta da....

OT: Good with your hands. - Page 6 2010

This one was a normal baby doll that my wife actually did the paint job on (she's got a little evil in her too) . I added the blood and gore , dead mouse etc . We bought the swing thingy at a thrift store and then I added the chains , painted the tray , gored it up . She's the apple of our eye :cool laugh: Believe it or not the trick or traters love this prop ...

OT: Good with your hands. - Page 6 1910

OT: Good with your hands. - Page 6 P1010012

OT: Good with your hands. - Page 6 P1010013

Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: OT: Good with your hands.   OT: Good with your hands. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 4:33 pm

Here is the same rotted skull from the previous post on a "ground breaker" prop I built out of PVC pipe and foam . Made the "ground breaker" half coffin in the background too (used coffee grounds to stain it).

OT: Good with your hands. - Page 6 P1010014

another ground breaker - didn't make the skull but I did paint/stain it to make it look aged .

OT: Good with your hands. - Page 6 210

my torture chamber that I made out of scrap wood and a old metal door I found . The Bars are PVC pipe I painted but the barbwire is real - i did cut all the sharp points off the barbwire and filed them (a real pain in the butt)

OT: Good with your hands. - Page 6 1510

inside the torture cell - cheap plastic skull that was covered with paper mache and painted..

OT: Good with your hands. - Page 6 P1010015

I have alot more but I will hold off posting unless someone wants to see more . I feel like I am posting too much and taking over this thread . I would love to see some other peoples handywork too ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: OT: Good with your hands.   OT: Good with your hands. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 11:52 pm

bumping this thread for Psybertech and any other newer members to see Very Happy

Hopefully some of you other TIG'ers have some hidden talents they would like to share What a Face

My best friend is wearing my Myers costume - the myers mask is one of the few props/masks that I own that I haven't made or at least modified . The mask is super realistic but looks funny on my buddy because he has a fat head and had to wear glasses underneath - really distorted the shape Stormie Smiley

I am wearing the Jason costume . This was a last second idea last Halloween - I had been Myers for several years and wanted to do a new one . The look is based on Jason from "Friday The 13th Part 7 - The New Blood" . I bought the hood but customized it alot to make it look more movie accurate . The mask was a plain white blank that I cut , notched , weathered , painted etc ...
As usual I ran out of time by Halloween but I intend to add alot more to it next year . Mask needs real leather straps , need to get a better "real" chain , and the shirt needs alot more weathering and abuse - just to get started .
I also want to come up with some skeletal inserts for the chest and back .. the list goes on and on Very Happy

OT: Good with your hands. - Page 6 P1010023
Back to top Go down
orangpendek
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer

PostSubject: Re: OT: Good with your hands.   OT: Good with your hands. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 6:01 am

I would love to live next door to you, looks like halloween all year round.
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: OT: Good with your hands.   OT: Good with your hands. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 8:00 am

All my art stuff is here now.
http://pinkatjati.deviantart.com/gallery/

And some other things
OT: Good with your hands. - Page 6 22404910
OT: Good with your hands. - Page 6 22404911
OT: Good with your hands. - Page 6 20179010
OT: Good with your hands. - Page 6 20179011
OT: Good with your hands. - Page 6 22252210
OT: Good with your hands. - Page 6 22409510
OT: Good with your hands. - Page 6 22901210
OT: Good with your hands. - Page 6 22753710
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: OT: Good with your hands.   OT: Good with your hands. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 8:01 am

OT: Good with your hands. - Page 6 1910

That is creepy as fuck. Shocked
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: OT: Good with your hands.   OT: Good with your hands. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 12:41 pm

Checked out your gallery Josh - those are some really great paintings cheers

I am really impressed with the carvings - what are they made of ?

your a TalentedCaringUnderstandingNinetysType - T-CUNT What a Face the new Terminator model with a attitude Angry SW

Last edited by ourchickenshack on Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: OT: Good with your hands.   OT: Good with your hands. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 7:26 pm

lol! lol!

Carvings are made of ebony, ivory, whales teeth, and any endangered animal I can get my hands on Razz
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: OT: Good with your hands.   OT: Good with your hands. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 8:07 pm

OT: Good with your hands. - Page 6 Thca1310
Back to top Go down
Thargoil
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Thargoil

PostSubject: Re: OT: Good with your hands.   OT: Good with your hands. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 6:37 pm

Like, without actual drawing skills or decent software..
Still recognizable :scratch:

OT: Good with your hands. - Page 6 Star_w10
Back to top Go down
yeah-sus
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
yeah-sus

PostSubject: Re: OT: Good with your hands.   OT: Good with your hands. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 8:12 am

Wow
No drawing skills?
I think they are really good
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: OT: Good with your hands.   OT: Good with your hands. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 8:47 am

yeah-sus wrote:
Wow
No drawing skills?
I think they are really good

Agree totally.

This is art.
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
Nico
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Nico

PostSubject: Re: OT: Good with your hands   OT: Good with your hands. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 9:46 am

ourchickenshack wrote:
bumping this thread for Psybertech and any other newer members to see Very Happy

Hopefully some of you other TIG'ers have some hidden talents they would like to share What a Face

My best friend is wearing my Myers costume - the myers mask is one of the few props/masks that I own that I haven't made or at least modified . The mask is super realistic but looks funny on my buddy because he has a fat head and had to wear glasses underneath - really distorted the shape Stormie Smiley

I am wearing the Jason costume . This was a last second idea last Halloween - I had been Myers for several years and wanted to do a new one . The look is based on Jason from "Friday The 13th Part 7 - The New Blood" . I bought the hood but customized it alot to make it look more movie accurate . The mask was a plain white blank that I cut , notched , weathered , painted etc ...
As usual I ran out of time by Halloween but I intend to add alot more to it next year . Mask needs real leather straps , need to get a better "real" chain , and the shirt needs alot more weathering and abuse - just to get started .
I also want to come up with some skeletal inserts for the chest and back .. the list goes on and on Very Happy

OT: Good with your hands. - Page 6 P1010023

Hey Ourchickenahack, Lovin the whole Halloween/Horror theme, I think it's great mate, Quality !!!

@ Josh, you really are a talented guy, paintings and carving are excellent !!!

All the TIG'ers pictures on this thread are making me wish i'd payed more attention in art class now lol!

They are all good, too many to mention,

I did have some pictures of models i'd made when I was younger, i'll try and dig them out !

Cheers Andy. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: OT: Good with your hands.   OT: Good with your hands. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 1:04 pm

@ Thargoil ... awesome additions to the thread Very Happy I love the style that the art is done in !!

@ Nico ... Thank you for the kind words - I do love Halloween What a Face We would love to see the pics of the models you did when you were a kid - dig em out and shows us what you got Very Happy
Back to top Go down
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

PostSubject: Re: OT: Good with your hands.   OT: Good with your hands. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 1:36 pm

Although i haven't picked up a pencil or brush in quite a few years now as the hotel gardens where i work satisfy my creative talents. I was sorting through a cupboard recently when i found my old art portfolio from college, i had completely forgotten about doing these all those years ago (1997/01) but i thought you guys might like em.
OT: Good with your hands. - Page 6 <a href=OT: Good with your hands. - Page 6 DSCF5045_zps3b4dbf60" />

OT: Good with your hands. - Page 6 <a href=OT: Good with your hands. - Page 6 DSCF5046_zps087ebec2" />

this one is a free hand pencil drawing of Exar Kun copied from a dark horse comic

OT: Good with your hands. - Page 6 <a href=OT: Good with your hands. - Page 6 DSCF5048_zpsc454d310" />

This was a college based, book cover illustration project, i did for an Iain M Banks sci-fi novel 'excession'

OT: Good with your hands. - Page 6 <a href=OT: Good with your hands. - Page 6 DSCF5047_zpsdc537cb6" />

with all the fonts in place

OT: Good with your hands. - Page 6 <a href=OT: Good with your hands. - Page 6 Scan0005_zpse26446f8" />

And some abstract expressionism? Suspect

OT: Good with your hands. - Page 6 <a href=OT: Good with your hands. - Page 6 Scan0007_zps5976a148" />
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: OT: Good with your hands.   OT: Good with your hands. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 2:13 pm

Great artwork Chris cheers

The Fett pic is fantastic :clap:
Back to top Go down
Nico
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Nico

PostSubject: Re: OT: Good with your hands.   OT: Good with your hands. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 2:30 pm

Chris Amazing picture mate cheers
OT: Good with your hands. - Page 6 DSCF5045_zps3b4dbf60
Back to top Go down
Thargoil
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Thargoil

PostSubject: Re: OT: Good with your hands.   OT: Good with your hands. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 3:48 pm

Great pieces Chris.. truly gifted

LOVE the 'bookcover'..
Back to top Go down
The_Dark_Artist
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
The_Dark_Artist

PostSubject: Re: OT: Good with your hands.   OT: Good with your hands. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 4:12 pm

Beautiful art! I love it!
Steve
Back to top Go down
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

PostSubject: Re: OT: Good with your hands.   OT: Good with your hands. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 5:42 pm

hey thanks for the kind words guys, i really appreciate your support, its made my evening Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
cheers, 
Chris.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OT: Good with your hands.   OT: Good with your hands. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OT: Good with your hands.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next