The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CVI EXCLUSIVE Outer Realm Tshirt give away!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
DSJ
New User
New User

CVI EXCLUSIVE Outer Realm Tshirt give away!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CVI EXCLUSIVE Outer Realm Tshirt give away!!   CVI EXCLUSIVE Outer Realm Tshirt give away!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 8:20 pm

Sweet design! Put me down for a large. See you at the Archive party!

Thx.
Dale.
Back to top Go down
Joseph_Y
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Joseph_Y

PostSubject: Re: CVI EXCLUSIVE Outer Realm Tshirt give away!!   CVI EXCLUSIVE Outer Realm Tshirt give away!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 10:59 am

Everyone, check the first post and make sure that I've got you down there, and that I've got the correct size for you listed.
I'll be doing my order for these in about a week.

Cheers and see you all soon
Joe
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=697897283
RebelChris
Force Addict
Force Addict
RebelChris

PostSubject: Re: CVI EXCLUSIVE Outer Realm Tshirt give away!!   CVI EXCLUSIVE Outer Realm Tshirt give away!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 3:37 pm

Looks good to me Joe! You've got Aimee and I correct. Smile
Back to top Go down
GanjaFett
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
GanjaFett

PostSubject: Re: CVI EXCLUSIVE Outer Realm Tshirt give away!!   CVI EXCLUSIVE Outer Realm Tshirt give away!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 8:32 pm

I like the design on the back Joe! I look forward to sportin' it at the show bro!
Back to top Go down
mattias_rendahl
Imperial Recruit
Imperial Recruit

PostSubject: Re: CVI EXCLUSIVE Outer Realm Tshirt give away!!   CVI EXCLUSIVE Outer Realm Tshirt give away!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 7:21 pm

Thanks for doing this Joe, it looks great!

I'd say the more ppl wanting one the better, if they aren't members they'll likely be after recieving one. And the more that wears it, the more ppl will see it and become aware of TIG. Just my 2 cents. On the other hand, signing up to get one isn't that difficult and the least you can do for getting a neat t-shirt for free.

Mattias
Back to top Go down
sith jawa
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
sith jawa

PostSubject: Re: CVI EXCLUSIVE Outer Realm Tshirt give away!!   CVI EXCLUSIVE Outer Realm Tshirt give away!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 9:22 pm

Joe,

Jason West XL cheers
Back to top Go down
http://madbrownz.blogspot.com
Broc
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: CVI EXCLUSIVE Outer Realm Tshirt give away!!   CVI EXCLUSIVE Outer Realm Tshirt give away!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 10:58 pm

You've got mine correct, Joe. I'll be at the archive party. Can't wait to catch up my friend. Thanks again for offering these up Smile
Back to top Go down
Darth Scott
New User
New User
Darth Scott

PostSubject: Re: CVI EXCLUSIVE Outer Realm Tshirt give away!!   CVI EXCLUSIVE Outer Realm Tshirt give away!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 10:14 pm

Hi Joe,

I hope I'm not too late to get an order in, but I just heard about this awesome shirt on the 'Chivecast. If I could, I'll take a Large and will be at the 'Chivecast party!

My eight-year old will be there too (Lukas) but I doubt you're doing kids' sizes!

Thanks!

Scott.
Back to top Go down
Joseph_Y
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Joseph_Y

PostSubject: Re: CVI EXCLUSIVE Outer Realm Tshirt give away!!   CVI EXCLUSIVE Outer Realm Tshirt give away!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 10:24 pm

Scott,I'll add yours to the list, and I'll see if I can have one kids sized one made...what size does he take? I'm doing my order this week. and my friend that's printing them is local, so I could likely even add more as we get closer to the convention.... It pays to have friends

Cheers
Joe
Back to top Go down
Yehuda K
New User
New User
Yehuda K

PostSubject: Re: CVI EXCLUSIVE Outer Realm Tshirt give away!!   CVI EXCLUSIVE Outer Realm Tshirt give away!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 7:16 am

The shirt looks awesome!
I'll take a medium
Thanks
Can't wait to see everyone
Back to top Go down
Darth Scott
New User
New User
Darth Scott

PostSubject: Re: CVI EXCLUSIVE Outer Realm Tshirt give away!!   CVI EXCLUSIVE Outer Realm Tshirt give away!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 9:57 am

Joseph_Y wrote:
Scott,I'll add yours to the list, and I'll see if I can have one kids sized one made...what size does he take? I'm doing my order this week. and my friend that's printing them is local, so I could likely even add more as we get closer to the convention.... It pays to have friends

Cheers
Joe

Thanks! The little man wears a child's medium (8-10). Looking forward to the convention, the party, you name it!

Scott.
Back to top Go down
Joseph_Y
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Joseph_Y

PostSubject: Re: CVI EXCLUSIVE Outer Realm Tshirt give away!!   CVI EXCLUSIVE Outer Realm Tshirt give away!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 2:51 pm

T- Shirts have been ordered. I did order a couple of extras in each size for people that flaked on getting their sizes in on time.

See ya at CVI!!

Joe
Back to top Go down
Boomstick66
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Boomstick66

PostSubject: Re: CVI EXCLUSIVE Outer Realm Tshirt give away!!   CVI EXCLUSIVE Outer Realm Tshirt give away!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 8:44 pm

Hey Joe If its not to late I'd like a shirt also. sz L. thank you
Back to top Go down
Joseph_Y
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Joseph_Y

PostSubject: Re: CVI EXCLUSIVE Outer Realm Tshirt give away!!   CVI EXCLUSIVE Outer Realm Tshirt give away!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 10:04 pm

I'll call my printer tomorrow and see if he's done the run yet or not......Either way I did add some extras in each size for just this reason . So, you're good to go.

J
Back to top Go down
Darth Perry
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: CVI EXCLUSIVE Outer Realm Tshirt give away!!   CVI EXCLUSIVE Outer Realm Tshirt give away!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 12:02 am

Joseph_Y wrote:
I'll call my printer tomorrow and see if he's done the run yet or not......Either way I did add some extras in each size for just this reason . So, you're good to go.

J

Hey, Joe! If it's not too late, I'd love to get in on this as well, I just got my ticket for the Archive Party.
I'm a size Large.

LOVE the site!! Keep up the amazing work.

-- Shawn
Back to top Go down
Joseph_Y
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Joseph_Y

PostSubject: Re: CVI EXCLUSIVE Outer Realm Tshirt give away!!   CVI EXCLUSIVE Outer Realm Tshirt give away!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:45 am

Unfortunately the shirts have been ordered, and even the extras that I intentionally did are spoken for. I can ask about getting a few more done this week.

Cheers
Joe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CVI EXCLUSIVE Outer Realm Tshirt give away!!   CVI EXCLUSIVE Outer Realm Tshirt give away!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CVI EXCLUSIVE Outer Realm Tshirt give away!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3