The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Section. Outer Realm

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

New Section. Outer Realm Empty
PostSubject: New Section. Outer Realm   New Section. Outer Realm I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 9:50 pm

I am proud to announce that there is a new section on TIG called the Outer Realm. Its a new section dedicated to bootlegs. So if you go looking for the bootleg thread that was here in vintage chat, it has been moved to the recent purchase section there. And also, the man of the hour, Mr. Bootleg himself, JoeY will be running it like it should be. So check it out, add your items to it and ask whatever you want to know.
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
Joseph_Y
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Joseph_Y

PostSubject: Re: New Section. Outer Realm   New Section. Outer Realm I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 12:18 am

As I posted in the intro thread to the new Bootleg specific section:The Outer Realm!
This is OUR section not "my" section, there are a lot of knowledgeable bootleg collectors here. I've got articles and ideas in the works. Stuff for us ALL to work on together. I want to hear your ideas, and information if it's not out there already Much of it will be build up for another project that I'll be starting on full force in the fall. WE can make this a great place where the bootleg community can grow and thrive.....
and not worry about being banished for calling someone a "dooshbag" :I am stupid:

Cheers
Joe
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=697897283
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: New Section. Outer Realm   New Section. Outer Realm I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 5:40 am

True its our section, but your the one whos going to be over it. I think this is one thing that we couldve used for a long time now.
Back to top Go down
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: New Section. Outer Realm   New Section. Outer Realm I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 7:33 am

I trhink this is super news. Any way I can help out LMK. Alot of my collection is gone right now. I've been selling some stuff to help out with the cost of getting ready to move into our first house. But I'm sure the crack addiction that is bootlegs will call back to me after we're settled in. Looking forward to see what pops up in the new section. VERY exciting.
Back to top Go down
Dark Sith Lord
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dark Sith Lord

PostSubject: Re: New Section. Outer Realm   New Section. Outer Realm I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 4:07 pm

Great Idea!

I will be sure to use it whenever I have any Bootleg Queries Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Section. Outer Realm   New Section. Outer Realm I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 4:29 pm

Paul, when did you end up getting rid of all those damn avatars at the bottom of your sig? I gotta say...thank god lol!
Back to top Go down
yeah-sus
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
yeah-sus

PostSubject: Re: New Section. Outer Realm   New Section. Outer Realm I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 6:04 pm

This will be a great way to pass on to the dark side....mouhahaha
Back to top Go down
bootyhunter
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
bootyhunter

PostSubject: Re: New Section. Outer Realm   New Section. Outer Realm I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 6:47 pm

The new threads are looking really good guys keep up the good work cheers
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: New Section. Outer Realm   New Section. Outer Realm I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 6:48 pm

turkdlit wrote:
Paul, when did you end up getting rid of all those damn avatars at the bottom of your sig? I gotta say...thank god lol!

When everybody decided they didnt like sigs anymore.
Back to top Go down
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: New Section. Outer Realm   New Section. Outer Realm I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 8:28 pm

turkdlit wrote:

Lets not go down that road shall we......... they can return if you like. I'll hold my tongue because I'm playing nice over it. I liked them and I miss them. Don't really care what others think or feel about it.
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: New Section. Outer Realm   New Section. Outer Realm I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 9:19 pm

Yes you do...or you wouldn't of removed them. You are more considerate than you think lol!

For the record. I don't mind them.

To keep it on topic.

Go Outer Realm Go. alien
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Section. Outer Realm   New Section. Outer Realm I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 1:49 am

kisstour03 wrote:

Lets not go down that road shall we......... they can return if you like. I'll hold my tongue because I'm playing nice over it. I liked them and I miss them. Don't really care what others think or feel about it.

Was just joking around bud! Cheers and sorry for the derail...
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: New Section. Outer Realm   New Section. Outer Realm I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 7:45 am

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWW Shocked Shocked Shocked

What happend.....Im away for a few days and then that???

cheers cheers cheers

Outer Realm will rock!!! :I am stupid:
Back to top Go down
Joseph_Y
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Joseph_Y

PostSubject: Re: New Section. Outer Realm   New Section. Outer Realm I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 8:17 pm

In just the past week it's started to shape up nicely. Right now (if you haven't ventured down there to check it) the 2 biggest highlights so far would be the start of an AMAZING Polish article with the bulk of the information so far being posted thanks to Jakub.And a decent amount of photography for an upcoming updated Uzay article, with the bulk of the pics being mine. The rest of the community has sent me tons of pics of items that I didn't already have, or that theirs were in better shape (The article is NOT meant to show off my collection, but the finest NON slabbed examples both carded and loose that exist) with information about the pieces and line. All will be added as well as text....soon. Check out whats there and enjoy... Send ideas/comments/criticism on what you'd like to see or not see in the bootleg section. A FOTW ? collector limeight threads? , any lines that you feel are under represented, and have too little info available on?? Let us know!!!

Cheers
Joe
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=697897283
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: New Section. Outer Realm   New Section. Outer Realm I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 9:05 pm

Now thats an idea I like, a BFOTW thread (bootleg figure of the week). That would be a killer way to get some pix for the articles set up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Section. Outer Realm   New Section. Outer Realm I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Section. Outer Realm

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1