The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WTB: early items: The Outer Realm needs YOUR help!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Joseph_Y
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Joseph_Y

WTB: early items: The Outer Realm needs YOUR help!! Empty
PostSubject: WTB: early items: The Outer Realm needs YOUR help!!   WTB: early items: The Outer Realm needs YOUR help!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 6:49 pm

I need to buy any comics, sci fi magazines, with ads for the Force Beam, or early Star Trek Galore, Fantastic Films 78 catalogs that show all of the different ads they did for the early buttons, Heritage figures, belt buckles and other unlicensed items. I'd prefer the real magazines over scans of the pages, but hi res scans are better than nothing.

Also, I'm looking for any Heritage figure keychains, gold plated pieces and oddities, as well as any of the masks that Fantastic Films was selling at the time.

Thanks!!
Joe
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=697897283
Joseph_Y
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Joseph_Y

PostSubject: Re: WTB: early items: The Outer Realm needs YOUR help!!   WTB: early items: The Outer Realm needs YOUR help!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 3:33 pm

Anyone.....anyone.... Beuller? , Beuller?
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: WTB: early items: The Outer Realm needs YOUR help!!   WTB: early items: The Outer Realm needs YOUR help!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 5:18 pm

Joe,

Feel free to use any of the scans I posted here for the force beam, note there are two different adverts along with a list of the issues which contained the physical adverts. I don't own the originals anymore but I'm happy to track 1 or 2 issues down if you like.

Cheers

http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t4551p30-tig-world-of-odd-sw-advertising-from-comics-magazines
Back to top Go down
Joseph_Y
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Joseph_Y

PostSubject: Re: WTB: early items: The Outer Realm needs YOUR help!!   WTB: early items: The Outer Realm needs YOUR help!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 5:41 pm

Thanks a bunch, I should be able to hunt those down fairly easy now that I know which issue #'s they're in. Much appreciated. I'll give you credit on the site when I post the scans, as, while I still am going to try to find the issues for my own collection, those scans are perfect. I got a few scans earlier today from Pete V. I've got to check and see if they're the same images as these or not. (been editing pics for the Japanese section of the site for the past few days.)

Cheers
Joe
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: WTB: early items: The Outer Realm needs YOUR help!!   WTB: early items: The Outer Realm needs YOUR help!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 5:50 pm

You now where I am if you need help, I've just checked fleabay and there's pretty much ever issue available.
Back to top Go down
Joseph_Y
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Joseph_Y

PostSubject: Re: WTB: early items: The Outer Realm needs YOUR help!!   WTB: early items: The Outer Realm needs YOUR help!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 5:54 pm

walkie wrote:
You now where I am if you need help, I've just checked fleabay and there's pretty much ever issue available.
If you're the king of adverts, I may have a few that I've unearthed that would be of interest to you, some unlicensed belt buckles and masks that were in Fantastic Films #2 and #3 from 78. I'll email them over to you once I get them scanned, I just bought them over the weekend.

cheers & Thanks!
Joe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTB: early items: The Outer Realm needs YOUR help!!   WTB: early items: The Outer Realm needs YOUR help!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTB: early items: The Outer Realm needs YOUR help!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1