The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Hungarian bootleg thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
rebojazz
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
rebojazz

The Hungarian bootleg thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hungarian bootleg thread   The Hungarian bootleg thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 5:54 pm

Wow! I just noticed the ending prices on those MOC Hungarian figures, yikes. I think that's high even for a loose Fett, especially with no weapon.
Back to top Go down
Jaybird
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Jaybird

PostSubject: Re: The Hungarian bootleg thread   The Hungarian bootleg thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 6:57 pm

I thought the same thing. But do you think someone bought it not knowing it was a recard? Does anyone know who bought it?
Back to top Go down
GanjaFett
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
GanjaFett

PostSubject: Re: The Hungarian bootleg thread   The Hungarian bootleg thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 12:09 am

Actually those prices are low IMO. If the guy had busted those fetts out of their fake bubbles and taken good pictures of them, I bet they would have gone higher. The fake cards and bubbles probably scared most novice collectors away. A legit carded Fett should bring $1500. Assuming the figure is mint with original bowcaster.
Back to top Go down
rebojazz
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
rebojazz

PostSubject: Re: The Hungarian bootleg thread   The Hungarian bootleg thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 11:38 am

Yea, I do know Fetts command higher prices than most others but I just wasn't sure since one of the Fetts seemed to have touch up paint if the others did or how their conditions were.
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: The Hungarian bootleg thread   The Hungarian bootleg thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:00 pm

Leia and Luke figures looked suspect....so how about the Fetts??? Are the even real?? Maybe with repaired rocket etc etc????
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: The Hungarian bootleg thread   The Hungarian bootleg thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:05 pm

BTW:

My upgrade efforts brought up new arrivals:

These figures are now complete and in very good shape I would say:

- Chewbacca
- Boba Fett
- Biker
- Han
- Wicket
- Snowtrooper
- 3PO

Very Happy

Now on with Leia, Vader and Luke!!!
Back to top Go down
galacticjerkbag66
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: The Hungarian bootleg thread   The Hungarian bootleg thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 11:40 am

bump

Last edited by galacticjerkbag66 on Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MartijnEmmelot
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
MartijnEmmelot

PostSubject: Re: The Hungarian bootleg thread   The Hungarian bootleg thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 1:09 pm

I think everybody heard you Smile There is 1 bootleg WTB thread and you already posted there, no need to repeat the same request in every thread even the non Mex ones IMHO.

~Martijn
Back to top Go down
http://www.starswar.eu
galacticjerkbag66
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: The Hungarian bootleg thread   The Hungarian bootleg thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 4:29 pm

My sincerest apologies.
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: The Hungarian bootleg thread   The Hungarian bootleg thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 2:56 pm

Found this video. Interesting collection!

The carded Vader and Yoda (pig nose) must be unknown to the comunity...am I wrong?? (Im not even sure if I ever heard of ONE Vader known carded)

Last edited by wbobafett on Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hungarian bootleg thread   The Hungarian bootleg thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 6:26 pm

Wow Wolff, pretty cool video! What do you guys think about the last few MOC figures on that video? The colors on some of those cardbacks, in particular the text color was very unusual...
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: The Hungarian bootleg thread   The Hungarian bootleg thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 6:44 pm

Additional pictures can be found here:

http://original-bootleg.blogspot.de/search?updated-max=2010-09-16T19:49:00%2B02:00&max-results=20

http://original-bootleg.blogspot.de/search?updated-max=2010-03-08T21:06:00%2B01:00&max-results=20&start=20&by-date=false

You have to scroll.....etc...

I also thought that some MOCs look fishy but seeing the pictures Im not sure anymore. Im no expert at all....but figures and weapons do look very ggod to me...though???
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: The Hungarian bootleg thread   The Hungarian bootleg thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 6:46 pm

Ahh...you ment the last three crads...yeah these are customs I think too!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hungarian bootleg thread   The Hungarian bootleg thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 6:54 pm

OMG WHAT IS THIS?!

http://original-bootleg.blogspot.de/2010/07/diego-forlan-is-ilyennel-jatszhatott.html

Me want...
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: The Hungarian bootleg thread   The Hungarian bootleg thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 7:47 pm

turkdlit wrote:
OMG WHAT IS THIS?!

http://original-bootleg.blogspot.de/2010/07/diego-forlan-is-ilyennel-jatszhatott.html

Me want...

I have one....Il trade for a headman lol! lol! lol!

Seriously...I thinks its modern fake??

There is also lots of "rubbish" pictured in that blog......mexican selfmade bootlegs etc

Last edited by wbobafett on Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
crealkilla
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
crealkilla

PostSubject: Re: The Hungarian bootleg thread   The Hungarian bootleg thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 9:44 pm

Awesome collection you have there Wolff.
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: The Hungarian bootleg thread   The Hungarian bootleg thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 2:29 am

crealkilla wrote:

OMG...this is not my collection...Ill edit the post to make this a bit more clear Wink
Back to top Go down
crealkilla
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
crealkilla

PostSubject: Re: The Hungarian bootleg thread   The Hungarian bootleg thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 3:43 am

wbobafett wrote:
crealkilla wrote:

OMG...this is not my collection...Ill edit the post to make this a bit more clear Wink

Oh I thought it was yours. My bad than.
Nevertheless it's a sweet collection.
Back to top Go down
emuhun
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: The Hungarian bootleg thread   The Hungarian bootleg thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 7:48 am

hello People...

i have here some vintage hungarian card packs for sale: rare bootleg card calendars collection, bootleg playing cards, the hungarian comic books in nice condition, and some bootleg playing cards from 1997. please tell me if you interested, and i will post some photos.
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: The Hungarian bootleg thread   The Hungarian bootleg thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 8:09 am

Welcome welcome
, pictures are great.

Selling from your first post is not appropriate.
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t4195-all-members-please-read-these-guidelines-before-using-the-tig-classified-section
Back to top Go down
Joseph_Y
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Joseph_Y

PostSubject: Re: The Hungarian bootleg thread   The Hungarian bootleg thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 9:24 am

turkdlit wrote:
OMG WHAT IS THIS?!

Me want...

Sorry to burst your bubble, but that piece is a fake. There was a seller in Israel a year or two ago selling those as well as some fake Vader and Fett heads on a little known line of Playmobil style figure bodies, as well as fakes of some small Argentinian food premium figures.

I haven't been around or worked on any hobby stuff (haven't even been in my bootleg room much since CVI). I've been dealing with a ton of real life bullshit here the past couple of months..... from my girlfriend moving out, to my stepfather dying from a heart attack, and my sister being in and out of the hospital on the verge of death herself....it's been pretty much non stop bullshit in my life, and every time I think it's settling down to the point where I can enjoy some hobby time, another situation arises. I'm not going anywhere, but I may not be around that much until the dust settles. So the vultures have a little time to try to catch up. Just be aware.... when all the personal and family stuff clears, expect the level of competitiveness for pieces that I had 5 years ago, :emperor: as money is the only thing that has been looking up for me as of late.......

Cheers
Joe

Edited as I'm waiting for more info, or to see if a seller was pushing.

Last edited by Joseph_Y on Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=697897283

PostSubject: Re: The Hungarian bootleg thread   The Hungarian bootleg thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 12:15 pm

Uhhh, Joe, we do have a serious problem. I dont have much time to respond but you are majorly mistaken about the M piece. Ask daren, I stepped aside for that piece JUST for you. And on second thought, the three of us all emailed each other and decided that you would get that piece, remember? Where are you getting that info from? I cant believe what I'm reading. But thanks for going public with the faulty info.

Feel free to send me any emails which show I was ever going for that piece....unbelievable.....emailing you now.

Very sorry to hear about the personal problems youve been having.
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: The Hungarian bootleg thread   The Hungarian bootleg thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 5:14 pm

At Mete's request, I have put his account into stasis indefinitely.

I know that the community having similar interests can cause friction and competition but these should be fleshed out and vetted privately and properly before going public. I'm very saddened to lose a member over situations like these.

Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
Joseph_Y
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Joseph_Y

PostSubject: Re: The Hungarian bootleg thread   The Hungarian bootleg thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 5:17 pm

I'm pulling this reply out for now , just to confer with Joe first.

John

Last edited by Joseph_Y on Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=697897283
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: The Hungarian bootleg thread   The Hungarian bootleg thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 5:19 pm

Joe I don't want to put words in Metes mouth. I'm trying to catch up. I'd say reach out to him.

As for your personal stuff, I'm actually emailing you now, so sorry to hear this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hungarian bootleg thread   The Hungarian bootleg thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hungarian bootleg thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next