The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Polish Bootleg thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Thargoil
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Thargoil

The Polish Bootleg thread - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Polish Bootleg thread   The Polish Bootleg thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 10:21 am

Team,

Just received my first Polish bootleg Stormtrooper.
The seller went on holiday during the transaction and to compensate this time added a weapon to the figure. (without me asking for it btw)

However i don't want to display the two together since the weapon doesn't look correct to me
It's much 'newer', much more detailed and without any wear, besides having 2 small 'factory holes??'.

Can someone pls check which weapon this is and confirm my believe these are not related?
Any possibility to identify this weapon correctly, it's made from very flexible plastic/rubber.

The Polish Bootleg thread - Page 6 Pol_gu10

The Polish Bootleg thread - Page 6 Pol_fr10

thx!!!
Back to top Go down
emperorburns
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
emperorburns

PostSubject: Re: The Polish Bootleg thread   The Polish Bootleg thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 11:07 am

100% not related,sorry No the unarts didn't come with any weapons.it doesn't look like it could be a 3rd gen/gi joe weapon either :scratch: still it was a freebie Stormie Smiley how much did you pay for the figure? if it was under $10 it isn't to bad,even with a wrong gun and the wait Sleep

daren
Back to top Go down
Thargoil
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Thargoil

PostSubject: Re: The Polish Bootleg thread   The Polish Bootleg thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 11:46 am

Thx for validating, no clue what weapon it could be either, I'll just store it for now.

I've paid E13,93 incl shipping from Poland to the Netherlands, fair enough for me since i really wanted this silver / black Stormie.

emperorburns wrote:
100% not related,sorry No the unarts didn't come with any weapons.it doesn't look like it could be a 3rd gen/gi joe weapon either :scratch: still it was a freebie Stormie Smiley how much did you pay for the figure? if it was under $10 it isn't to bad,even with a wrong gun and the wait Sleep

daren

EDIT;
Found several listings on Ebay with this exact same weapon. Listed as 80's Star Wars vintage polish bootleg weapon.
Doubtful if they really are.
Back to top Go down
GanjaFett
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
GanjaFett

PostSubject: Re: The Polish Bootleg thread   The Polish Bootleg thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 11:47 pm

Yea, it's a 3rd gen polish GI Joe mold blaster. They go for a few bucks themselves. Glad you like your stormy.
Back to top Go down
RebelChris
Force Addict
Force Addict
RebelChris

PostSubject: Re: The Polish Bootleg thread   The Polish Bootleg thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 2:19 pm

Wow guys! I don't know how I missed this thread!!! I just spent most of my morning reading through the whole thing! Very Happy

Not only excellent information in here, but just some fantastic photos! I can't wait for the guide to come out!!!

I do have a question about the Deluxe Rebel Commando rifle though. Is there a photo of it? I've always wanted to pick up the deluxe series, but now that I know there's a Commando rifle with them, I'm definitely going to have to! Smile

Back to top Go down
starwarsaw
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
starwarsaw

PostSubject: Re: The Polish Bootleg thread   The Polish Bootleg thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 2:49 pm

Hey Chris,

The Commando rifle has a complicated story. It was produced only within the deluxe series, but there was no such figure as deluxe Rebel Commando. The rifle - with cut belt - was attached, together with a blaster, to the figure of deluxe At-At Driver. Here you have the picture of it:

The Polish Bootleg thread - Page 6 Comm_r10

Cheers, Jakub.
Back to top Go down
http://www.starwarsaw.pl
RebelChris
Force Addict
Force Addict
RebelChris

PostSubject: Re: The Polish Bootleg thread   The Polish Bootleg thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 3:25 pm

starwarsaw wrote:
Hey Chris,

The Commando rifle has a complicated story. It was produced only within the deluxe series, but there was no such figure as deluxe Rebel Commando. The rifle - with cut belt - was attached, together with a blaster, to the figure of deluxe At-At Driver. Here you have the picture of it:

The Polish Bootleg thread - Page 6 Comm_r10

Cheers, Jakub.

Awesome Jakub!!! That's exactly what I was looking for! Thank you!

Honestly, this is the first I've heard about the rifle. After reading your wonderful information. I've always been curious about the Deluxe figures, but now I'm definitely going to have to go after them!

Is there any color variants with the rifle? Or is just black? Has this rifle shown up equally with the other weapon for the Deluxe AT-AT Driver? Or is one harder to find than the other?
Back to top Go down
starwarsaw
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
starwarsaw

PostSubject: Re: The Polish Bootleg thread   The Polish Bootleg thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 3:29 pm

Only one color - blak. Quite flexible, soft rubber. Strange choice, since the other three deluxe figures had their proper accesories...
Back to top Go down
RebelChris
Force Addict
Force Addict
RebelChris

PostSubject: Re: The Polish Bootleg thread   The Polish Bootleg thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 4:15 pm

Thank you Jakub!!!! cheers

I love learning stuff like this. I can't wait for the Polish guide! Come on Joe, you can put the Uzay one on the back burner can't you?
Back to top Go down
crealkilla
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
crealkilla

PostSubject: Re: The Polish Bootleg thread   The Polish Bootleg thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 1:10 pm

From Rebelscum forum to this forum...so what do I miss out.

GanjaFett super awesome Fett collection. A lovely set I must say. Kudos.

Been collecting modern POTF2 Boba Fett and I've decided to start on with the vintage bootleg. Recently, I just scored my very first Polish bootleg figure. It's a 1st gen Boba Fett from Jakub. Got a good deal from him and can't wait for the figure to arrive.

Guess it won't stop with one figure as I'll hunt down the rest of the variations as time goes by.
Back to top Go down
emperorburns
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
emperorburns

PostSubject: Re: The Polish Bootleg thread   The Polish Bootleg thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 3:50 pm

crealkilla wrote:
From Rebelscum forum to this forum...so what do I miss out.

GanjaFett super awesome Fett collection. A lovely set I must say. Kudos.

Been collecting modern POTF2 Boba Fett and I've decided to start on with the vintage bootleg. Recently, I just scored my very first Polish bootleg figure. It's a 1st gen Boba Fett from Jakub. Got a good deal from him and can't wait for the figure to arrive.

Guess it won't stop with one figure as I'll hunt down the rest of the variations as time goes by.

oh it won't stop at one figure for sure man :Drool: your on a slippery slope now lol! sit back and enjoy the ride :clap:

daren
Back to top Go down
starwarsaw
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
starwarsaw

PostSubject: Re: The Polish Bootleg thread   The Polish Bootleg thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 4:27 pm

Don't worry, it hurts only until the first million $ spent. After that it is just a pleasure smoke
Back to top Go down
crealkilla
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
crealkilla

PostSubject: Re: The Polish Bootleg thread   The Polish Bootleg thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 7:04 am

emperorburns wrote:

oh it won't stop at one figure for sure man :Drool: your on a slippery slope now lol! sit back and enjoy the ride :clap:

daren

I'm enjoying this forum already. Seems lively with bootleg collectors & lovers down here.
Don't worry, I've already eyeing few Polish Fetts now lol!
Back to top Go down
emperorburns
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
emperorburns

PostSubject: Re: The Polish Bootleg thread   The Polish Bootleg thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 3:14 pm

crealkilla wrote:
emperorburns wrote:

daren

I'm enjoying this forum already. Seems lively with bootleg collectors & lovers down here.
Don't worry, I've already eyeing few Polish Fetts now lol!

theres some real beautys with the polish fetts and some rare as hell :Drool: wait til you try to mex fetts affraid it's all in the hunt cheers

daren
Back to top Go down
starwarsaw
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
starwarsaw

PostSubject: Re: The Polish Bootleg thread   The Polish Bootleg thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 10:13 am

Guys,

New items arrived to my colletion! Let me introduce you:

The Polish Bootleg thread - Page 6 2012-110 The Polish Bootleg thread - Page 6 2012-111 The Polish Bootleg thread - Page 6 2012-112 The Polish Bootleg thread - Page 6 2012-113 The Polish Bootleg thread - Page 6 2012-114 The Polish Bootleg thread - Page 6 2012-115

I am specially proud of the translucent rubber Stormtrooper. Possibly the only one existed? We know about several Scouts molded from this material, but the Stormy is presented in this form for the first time.

Also have some great doubles for sale, will make a thread soon!

Jakub
Back to top Go down
emperorburns
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
emperorburns

PostSubject: Re: The Polish Bootleg thread   The Polish Bootleg thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 10:25 am

jawdrop what an awsome stormtrooper.i am not jelous at all frustrated well done jakub Very Happy

daren
Back to top Go down
starwarsaw
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
starwarsaw

PostSubject: Re: The Polish Bootleg thread   The Polish Bootleg thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 10:50 am

Thanks, Daren Smile You have tons of figures I wish to possessssss Twisted Evil

To make a comparison, here you have:

The Polish Bootleg thread - Page 6 2012-116

Jakub
Back to top Go down
crealkilla
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
crealkilla

PostSubject: Re: The Polish Bootleg thread   The Polish Bootleg thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 11:01 am

The Polish Bootleg thread - Page 6 2012-110

Awesome score Jakub. That's one yummy looking Fett I must say :Drool:

Back to top Go down
starwarsaw
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
starwarsaw

PostSubject: Re: The Polish Bootleg thread   The Polish Bootleg thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 11:11 am

Thank you! That's the grailest grail of all grails celebrate
Back to top Go down
rebojazz
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
rebojazz

PostSubject: Re: The Polish Bootleg thread   The Polish Bootleg thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 12:08 pm

That Stormtrooper is uber awesome!! That pink Fett looks like a bootleg version of a Gay Empire Fett, lol! . Super cool finds Jakub!
Back to top Go down
RebelChris
Force Addict
Force Addict
RebelChris

PostSubject: Re: The Polish Bootleg thread   The Polish Bootleg thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 5:49 pm

Wow Jakub! I love that pink Fett! He looks great!

The stormie is cool too, but I think the Fett is just cool as hell!
Back to top Go down
starwarsaw
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
starwarsaw

PostSubject: Re: The Polish Bootleg thread   The Polish Bootleg thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 5:56 pm

pink, cool and mint as hell :bong:

to be fair, I also recommend the beauty of grey Tusken, waiting long time for this one...
Back to top Go down
Jetson
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Jetson

PostSubject: Re: The Polish Bootleg thread   The Polish Bootleg thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 9:35 pm

Wow! Love the Fett, Stormie, Raider and Zuckuss!
Great additions Jakub!
Back to top Go down
http://www.saratogarenter.com
rebojazz
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
rebojazz

PostSubject: Re: The Polish Bootleg thread   The Polish Bootleg thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 12:31 am

Jakub, do you have any pics of the Biker Scouts or have any? I'd like to see a picture of one. I'm assuming these are casted from a 2nd gen figure or something?
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: The Polish Bootleg thread   The Polish Bootleg thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 3:28 am

rebojazz wrote:
Jakub, do you have any pics of the Biker Scouts or have any? I'd like to see a picture of one. I'm assuming these are casted from a 2nd gen figure or something?

http://www.starwarsaw.com/index.php?option=com_phocagallery&view=category&id=25:home&Itemid=59
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Polish Bootleg thread   The Polish Bootleg thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Polish Bootleg thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next