The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Polish Bootleg thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

The Polish Bootleg thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Polish Bootleg thread   The Polish Bootleg thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 9:44 am

Thanks a lot Jakub...wow that was fast!!

That helps me a lot! I keep you updated! Thanks
Back to top Go down
Dalto
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Dalto

PostSubject: Re: The Polish Bootleg thread   The Polish Bootleg thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 1:36 pm

Hey Jakub. Just saw your latest finds! jawdrop

Amazing. Both of them. That card looks fantastic. And i can't believe how clear the stamp on the back still is.

Can you share what area of Poland you found these? Not asking who you got them from, rather where? Just out of curiosity.

Awesome again man!
Back to top Go down
starwarsaw
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
starwarsaw

PostSubject: Re: The Polish Bootleg thread   The Polish Bootleg thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 1:44 pm

Thanks Dallas cheers

It is from the South, the city of Czestochowa. But the guy bought the carded item back in 1985 in Warsaw, the capital, which is in the middle of Poland.

I hope I will find more carded ones in the future! Impossible to accept the fact, that tens of thousands of cards were destroyed by kids. Alas, I have destroyed my 8 cards when I was a kid...

Soon will post another great news, still waiting for one item to come to my hands celebrate
Back to top Go down
http://www.starwarsaw.pl
Dalto
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Dalto

PostSubject: Re: The Polish Bootleg thread   The Polish Bootleg thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 2:19 pm

starwarsaw wrote:
Thanks Dallas cheers

It is from the South, the city of Czestochowa. But the guy bought the carded item back in 1985 in Warsaw, the capital, which is in the middle of Poland.

That's awesome that he bought him self originally and still had it after all these years.
Back to top Go down
Bluestars
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Bluestars

PostSubject: Re: The Polish Bootleg thread   The Polish Bootleg thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 3:30 pm

NOW i am getting excited Smile

starwarsaw wrote:
Thanks Dallas cheers

I hope I will find more carded ones in the future! Impossible to accept the fact, that tens of thousands of cards were destroyed by kids. Alas, I have destroyed my 8 cards when I was a kid...

Soon will post another great news, still waiting for one item to come to my hands celebrate
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Polish Bootleg thread   The Polish Bootleg thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 10:04 pm

Whoa, I'm late to this party - incredible pick up Jakub, enjoy it!

Do all the deluxe Ree-Yees figures have removable heads?! Love the paint scheme on that orange and blue one pictured...
Back to top Go down
Bluestars
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Bluestars

PostSubject: Re: The Polish Bootleg thread   The Polish Bootleg thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 1:47 am

i wouldnt try, but ree yees tend to get loose heads when they were played with. the pin on the torso doesnt have a ball-shaped joint in an appropriate size so its not alwyas a snuggle fit.
Back to top Go down
GanjaFett
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
GanjaFett

PostSubject: Re: The Polish Bootleg thread   The Polish Bootleg thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 7:14 pm

6 COMPLETE 1st Gen Fetts! Shocked Purple, Turquoise, Translucent Blue, Translucent Green, Dark Blue, and Black representing. Only need 2 more blasters to complete the set of known colors, Lime Green and Regular Blue(not dark, not translucent)

The Polish Bootleg thread - Page 5 Blaste10

And a pic showing the blue and green translucense.

The Polish Bootleg thread - Page 5 Blaste13

Big thanks to Adam, Mike, Daren, and Jakub for helping me assemble these beauties.

And finally, pics of the set...

The Polish Bootleg thread - Page 5 1stgen10

The Polish Bootleg thread - Page 5 1stgen11
Back to top Go down
starwarsaw
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
starwarsaw

PostSubject: Re: The Polish Bootleg thread   The Polish Bootleg thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 7:33 pm

Andy, those are great moments to observe how your collection is growing :clap:

You truly deserve the annual PolFett Prize for the life achievement king

My favourites: the translucent guns, great picture to show them!
Back to top Go down
Dalto
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Dalto

PostSubject: Re: The Polish Bootleg thread   The Polish Bootleg thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 7:34 pm

That's impressive right there Andy! Looks great. Lots of time and effort put into that I'm sure.

Very nice!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Polish Bootleg thread   The Polish Bootleg thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 7:59 pm

Wow Andy, amazing collection. I agree the variation in the guns is the sweetest part.

The collections on display in the outer realm are just incredible. I can't believe what some of you guys turn up. Makes my display case look like a pile of puke!

Keep up the good work bootleggers...

Turk.
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: The Polish Bootleg thread   The Polish Bootleg thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 2:41 am

I missed the "find of the year" too!!! head bang

WOW Jakub...HUGE CONGRATS!! bow bow bow

And Andy: These look awesome!!! I didnt even know that the wepaons can be categorized in so many colors. This run ROCKS!!!
Back to top Go down
starwarsaw
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
starwarsaw

PostSubject: Re: The Polish Bootleg thread   The Polish Bootleg thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 5:47 am

Thank you Wolff cheers

And Andy - do not forget there must be somewhere a red blaster too bounce
Back to top Go down
GanjaFett
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
GanjaFett

PostSubject: Re: The Polish Bootleg thread   The Polish Bootleg thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 12:50 pm

Thanks guys! Fett and Yoda bootlegs are my passion.

starwarsaw wrote:
Thank you Wolff cheers

And Andy - do not forget there must be somewhere a red blaster too bounce

I'm only going with "known" colors for now. Imaginary colors could also include Pink and wouldn't that be awesome!! If you see a Red or Pink one, I'm the guy who wants it! Smile

turkdlit wrote:
Wow Andy, amazing collection. I agree the variation in the guns is the sweetest part.

The collections on display in the outer realm are just incredible. I can't believe what some of you guys turn up. Makes my display case look like a pile of puke!

Keep up the good work bootleggers...

Turk.

Thanks bud. I really don't think uzays could be considered a pile of puke! Maybe Mexican/SA, but not Uzay Smile

Back to top Go down
rebojazz
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
rebojazz

PostSubject: Re: The Polish Bootleg thread   The Polish Bootleg thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:46 pm

[quote="GanjaFett] I really don't think uzays could be considered a pile of puke! Maybe Mexican/SA, but not Uzay Smile

[/quote]

up yours

LOL, couldn't resist!

Awesome Fetts though, I didn't realize all the weapons variants. Good work.
Back to top Go down
GanjaFett
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
GanjaFett

PostSubject: Re: The Polish Bootleg thread   The Polish Bootleg thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 2:09 pm

rebojazz wrote:
[quote="GanjaFett] I really don't think uzays could be considered a pile of puke! Maybe Mexican/SA, but not Uzay Smile

up yours

LOL, couldn't resist!

Awesome Fetts though, I didn't realize all the weapons variants. Good work.[/quote]

HaHa! But, I love those ugly Mexis just the same! LOL
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: The Polish Bootleg thread   The Polish Bootleg thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 8:47 pm

Andy, you been busy since last we spoke. Awesome pick ups.
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
starwarsaw
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
starwarsaw

PostSubject: wheeeee   The Polish Bootleg thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 3:31 pm

Guys,

This is a great time for me, unbelievable. Just recently bought a nice set of blue guns and incomplete movables first generation. Nice and smooth transaction. Three days ago I got a message from the owner of this set: I sent you a surprise. Thrilling, but not expecting a lot.

Today I found an envelope in my mailbox. Can you imagine my face expression when I saw this:

The Polish Bootleg thread - Page 5 2012-057 The Polish Bootleg thread - Page 5 2012-058

My second original Elektrospółdzielnia card within a month! celebrate

There was several figures in the set I bought from that guy, I choose the one in best condition: Imperial Gunner, to match the card. Here is my short series:

The Polish Bootleg thread - Page 5 2012-059

Now I'm only lack of 18 items to complete the series cheers

Still waiting for another grail item I will reveal you soon. Great time!

Jakub
Back to top Go down
emperorburns
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
emperorburns

PostSubject: Re: The Polish Bootleg thread   The Polish Bootleg thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 4:01 pm

starwarsaw wrote:
Guys,

This is a great time for me, unbelievable. Just recently bought a nice set of blue guns and incomplete movables first generation. Nice and smooth transaction. Three days ago I got a message from the owner of this set: I sent you a surprise. Thrilling, but not expecting a lot.

Today I found an envelope in my mailbox. Can you imagine my face expression when I saw this:

The Polish Bootleg thread - Page 5 2012-057 The Polish Bootleg thread - Page 5 2012-058

There was several figures in the set I bought from that guy, I choose the one in best condition: Imperial Gunner, to match the card. Here is my short series:

Jakub

holy cow jakub :clap: why do i never get suprises like that in the post lol! awsome addition my friend.probably the best freebie in the world :Drool:

daren :Drool:
Back to top Go down
Jaybird
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Jaybird

PostSubject: Re: The Polish Bootleg thread   The Polish Bootleg thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 7:05 pm

starwarsaw wrote:
Guys,

Jakub

Jakub I am so jealous of you right now. What a really cool surprise.

Congrats bow
Back to top Go down
GanjaFett
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
GanjaFett

PostSubject: Re: The Polish Bootleg thread   The Polish Bootleg thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 7:16 pm

Super cool Freebie! Way to go Jakub.
Back to top Go down
starwarsaw
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
starwarsaw

PostSubject: Re: The Polish Bootleg thread   The Polish Bootleg thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 5:08 pm

Good evening.

It is a pleasure to announce arrival of a new, exciting item. The only one in the galaxy. Nonmovable. And BLUE cheers

The Polish Bootleg thread - Page 5 2012-010

Since I had already a nice blue cape, it was obvious to complete the figure. After that, I could make a new picture, comparing the three colors:

The Polish Bootleg thread - Page 5 2012-011

Seriously, you never know what will surface in Polish bootlegs business! 99,9% of unart Vaders were made of black rubber, some of them with silver paintings. We know only few examples of grey rubber figures and few items painted all silver on various rubber origin (yellowing whit for example). This one is the only one blue existing and it surfaced just now, after 30 years...

I am waiting for a red Vader, brown Vader, green Vader... And other figures thought to be produced in only limited color series, like Chewbacca.

Regarding this situation, it became even more possible to complete a one-color collection of unart figures. We know well blue Leia, Luke, Han, Ben, Veers, Zuckuss, IG88 (painted silver), Barada, Commando, Tusken, Prune, Nunb, Luke Pilot, Scout, Fett, Rebel Hoth, Lando, At-St. Recently we saw also a Stormtrooper made of blue rubber painted silver, and I know about a blue Chirpa. We only miss now: Wicket (the grey ones known are not blue in my opinion), Logray, Chewie, Snowtrooper, C3PO and Gunner.

Jakub

Back to top Go down
emperorburns
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
emperorburns

PostSubject: Re: The Polish Bootleg thread   The Polish Bootleg thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 3:32 am

i knew i should have bid higher Shocked it really is a cool piece :Drool: well done jakub :clap:
good luck on finding a blue chewy Stormie Smiley i hope you do find one soon study
daren
Back to top Go down
Bluestars
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Bluestars

PostSubject: Re: The Polish Bootleg thread   The Polish Bootleg thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 6:02 pm

yes, cool piece and a REAL bargain at 160 usd Smile I was watching it but forgot about it- stupid me Sad cool score
Back to top Go down
GanjaFett
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
GanjaFett

PostSubject: Re: The Polish Bootleg thread   The Polish Bootleg thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 4:07 pm

Such a nice looking figure Jakub. Congrats!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Polish Bootleg thread   The Polish Bootleg thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Polish Bootleg thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next