The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 5:44 am

#5 round 10 Lone Star.
Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 9:41 am

2 wilton cake tops stormie
The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 8 Wilton-cake-tops
Back to top Go down
http://www.hyverkanda.be
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 9:42 am

4 pine sol frisbee
The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 8 Hh3252unused
Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 9:43 am

5 give a show porjector
The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 8 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcToXJtv7nUTSfot07oYcnV_83XoorkHAdqot8wS_F57jxvHLZ92wBkPq21e3g
Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 9:49 am

some guesses here:

1: some kind of fabric from the rotj era.. curtains, pillowcase?

3: droid nipple! Wink
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 12:09 pm

cheers

Correct Wouter on 2, 5 and 4.

6 points in the bank for you.

Quote: "1: some kind of fabric from the rotj era.. curtains, pillowcase?"

Nope Smile

Clues:
Pic 1.... think storage
Pic 3.... a functional object

Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 12:12 pm

cantina_patron wrote:
#5 round 10 Lone Star.

excellent answer!

But wrong What a Face

clue..... the manufacturer is French and has existed since the early 1940s!
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 12:22 pm

#5 round 10 Starlux
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 12:27 pm

#1 Record tote

Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 12:31 pm

#1 Lunch box
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 12:34 pm

Chris_J wrote:
#5 round 10 Starlux

:clap: bow bow

correct Chris! 4 points in the bank for you.
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 12:35 pm

Chris_J wrote:
#1 Record tote

nope
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 12:35 pm

cantina_patron wrote:
#1 Lunch box

nope
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 12:51 pm

Sandwich cutters: makes me hungry!!
The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 8 Star-Wars-Sandwich-Cutters-with-Vintage-Style-Tin
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 12:57 pm

#3 Ferris wheel Laughing
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Ferris_Wheel

it looks like a spoked wheel or an umbrella Suspect

2am I give up Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 1:10 pm

gotcha, motherflurker! Very Happy

Ewok bookcase/toy chest
The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 8 FU00090[img][/img]The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 8 Ewok-bookcase-2
Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 1:14 pm

who's yer daddy?!

3 adam joseph umbrellaaaaaarghj
The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 8 APAC-144
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 1:49 pm

aussiejames wrote:
#3 Ferris wheel Laughing
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Ferris_Wheel

it looks like a spoked wheel or an umbrella Suspect

2am I give up Sleep Sleep

AJ, you said umbrella Very Happy ( just before Wouter did. But he did find the picture)

so I think a very late 2am 1 point in the bank for you.
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 1:52 pm

Hyver wrote:
gotcha, motherflurker! Very Happy

Ewok bookcase/toy chest
The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 8 FU00090[img][/img]The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 8 Ewok-bookcase-2

cheers cheers cheers

well done, that was a tricky one. Another 2 points.

Correct on the umbrella too cheers But just the one point as AJ managed to get it was an umbrella first.

well played!

scores in a bit.
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 2:01 pm

Round 11 complete. Wouter scores 9. Chris scores 4. AJ scores 1. CP has to get the drinks in lol!

Updated scores: CP still protecting that lead though Gam Guard

Cantina_Patron..... 42
Hyver.................. 40
Aussiejames.......... 15
Chris_J................. 14
Josh_T.................. 1
Dr_Dengar............ 1

Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 4:45 pm

[quote="Hyver"]who's yer daddy?!

You're the daddy!
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 4:00 am

Great Game, Paul!!

And I have even been rewarded 1 point for doing nothing. Very Happy

Hmmm let's see whether I can beat Josh T. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 6:31 am

Dr Dengar wrote:

Great Game, Paul!!

And I have even been rewarded 1 point for doing nothing. Very Happy

Hmmm let's see whether I can beat Josh T. Very Happy

Allez Marco!

Cheers mate. Oh and round 12 on it's way....
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 6:36 am

and here is Round 12......

Pic 1
The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 8 Go_210

Pic 2
The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 8 Go_410

Pic 3

The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 8 Go_610

Pic 4
The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 8 Go_1310

Pic 5
The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 8 Get_110

Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 6:37 am

5 Leia Bespin cape
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next