The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 4:50 pm

Please sir, I want some more! (clues) :SOS:
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 4:59 pm

Yep, those are pretty hard, so time for some clues. Right, turn to page 52 of your text books and no calculators ...

pic 2 is a fabric item ...

pic 3 is a ceramic item ...
Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 5:05 pm

gotcha!

3 sigma 3po & R2 statue
The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 15 CE00110a
Back to top Go down
http://www.hyverkanda.be
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 5:06 pm

for sports' sake, can we have a bit larger pic for nr2? there's SO many fabric rotj era items out there Smile
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 5:08 pm

I think we have our detail king! king cheers
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 5:15 pm

cantina_patron wrote:
I think we have our detail king! king

Yes, we do have our winner! king

Congrats Wouter, very nicely played! And big congrats to CP too who made a really excellent competition of it. Nice work guys.

Here's a different angle of that final pic ...

Pic 3
The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 15 Geep110

Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 5:19 pm

it's a Lee belt! Smile

The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 15 APAC-089
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 5:21 pm

Well done Wouter. The crown has found its rightful place! celebrate

Thank you for doing this Paul. It has been a lot of fun! Very Happy
I hope you have enjoyed it too, & not found it too much work!
Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 5:24 pm

thanks Paul, for making this a very fun, challenging, and at times nervewrecking experience!
i know the effort that goes into something like this, so well done!

CP, well played! much respect goes out to you mate, and thanks for the challenge.. your presence made me sweat sometimes Wink

i guess it's my turn now to complete the detail game from last year Very Happy
keep your eyes open for that!

btw, i wasn't kidding when i said my fevers were back :p
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 5:28 pm

Hyver wrote:
thanks Paul, for making this a very fun, challenging, and at times nervewrecking experience!

CP, well played! much respect goes out to you mate, and thanks for the challenge.. your presence made me sweat sometimes Wink

Thank you Wouter. I'll look forward to the next one!
Extra Kudos for winning this while you're unwell!
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 5:32 pm

Paul, whose foot was #1 in round 18?
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 5:32 pm

correct Wouter cheers Game complete!

Thanks CP, I really enjoyed it, just like the last two seasons. It's a lot of fun and interesting researching all the items. Hopefully when Wouter ressurects his little version of the game (hint hint Wink ) I'll have extra knowledge myself.

Here's the final scores then:

Hyver.................. 83
Cantina_Patron..... 71
Aussiejames.......... 25
Chris_J................. 14
Stargeezer............ 2
Josh_T.................. 1
Dr_Dengar............ 1
DarthBerizing........ 1

Wouter is crowned season 3 TIG Detail King king

Congratulatons!

cheers :clap: bow celebrate :cantina: :drumroll:

Big well done to CP who showed he had some tough Emperor powers emperor2

Some good work by AJ and Chris too cheers

Thanks to everyone who took part. 1+ to be added to each of your reps.

Wouter, PM me your address at your leaisure mate, and I'll post you out your prize goodies next week.

Thanks again everyone! Cool

Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 5:35 pm

Hyver wrote:

You welcome mate Smile And COOL COOL COOL Cool you're gonna bring your game back! cheers

Boo, hope the fevers come down soon mate!
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 5:36 pm

cantina_patron wrote:

oh yeah! Well remembered. It was ...

AT AT commander! Smile
Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 5:37 pm

wait, there's a prize? WOOT!
i was happy enough showing off my useless skills here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 5:39 pm

Thanks for season3 Very Happy I'm glad I made it on the scoreboard. Congrats Wouter Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 5:40 pm

Artoo_Detour wrote:
:drumroll:

TIG Detail Game Season 3.... look out for the first round coming soon!

Rules:

5.......... first one to score 80 points wins the vintage SW mystery prize and gets crowned Detail king king

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 6:06 pm

Artoo_Detour wrote:
cantina_patron wrote:

oh yeah! Well remembered. It was ...

AT AT commander! Smile

Aah! I'm glad I stopped guessing then, as I had dismissed that one!

Thanks again for a lot of fun!
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 4:03 am

Hail to the Detail King Wouter!!! cheers king cheers

And thank you Paul for organizing this great game. Very Happy

Regarding my personal score, I think there is some room for improvement for the next season. study

Cheers
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15