The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 6:41 am

pictures too?
The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 9 Slide12
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 6:45 am

2. sigma ceramic Chewbacca?
The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 9 Ba1050wbox
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 6:46 am

[quote="aussiejames"]pictures too?
quote]

yes, sorry should have stated, correct answer 1 point and post a picture 1 point also Smile

2 points in the bank for AJ so far.
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 6:47 am

aussiejames wrote:
2. sigma ceramic Chewbacca?
The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 9 Ba1050wbox

close but no Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 6:54 am

3. is a VHS, LOL maybe ??
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 7:26 am

Googled (image) Chewbacca cake topper & this showed up Shocked
The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 9 Rednecktractorpull
WTF !!!!
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 7:39 am

Holy fu.... Shocked

Not sure if that deserves a bonus point or a deducted point lol!

Okay a bonus point cheers
Back to top Go down
Stargeezer
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Stargeezer

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 10:38 am

2 = 1980 Star Wars ESB Chewbacca Ceramic Book End

The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 9 Ce4033chewyonly
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 10:58 am

Welcome to the scoreboard Dennis Very Happy

Correct answer and 2 points to you cheers An extra special 2 points bonus just for Dennis if he can post the other half of the book end set!
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 12:39 pm

1. Darth Vader cuetains.
[img]The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 9 Images21[/img]
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 1:16 pm

Good thinking CP but incorrect.

Clue: It's a much smaller item than curtains and comes as a pair....
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 1:44 pm

1. Socks!
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 8:58 pm

Dennis' bonus 2 points
The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 9 CT13290a
Vader is the other book end
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:30 am

Still Round 12 .... but time to expand those remaining pictures a little to help you out....

pic 1 (not socks tongue )

The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 9 Expand10

Pic 3
The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 9 Expand11

Pic 4
The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 9 Expand12

Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:27 am

1. Gloves
2. Welly boots
3. Umbrella
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:36 am

At Last! 1. Darth Vader mittens cheers
[img]The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 9 Images22[/img]
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 7:51 am

4. Empire storm stick
The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 9 Esb-umbrella1
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 9:08 am

cantina_patron wrote:
1. Gloves
2. Welly boots
3. Umbrella

score 1 point for the welly boots Smile Was looking for something more specific for pic 3
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 9:08 am

cantina_patron wrote:
At Last! 1. Darth Vader mittens cheers
[img]The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 9 Images22[/img]

perfect!
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 9:09 am

aussiejames wrote:
4. Empire storm stick
The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 9 Esb-umbrella1

perfect!
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 9:10 am

just need a photo for pic 3 then bounce popcorn
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 9:17 am

The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 9 FOOT-069
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 9:35 am

cheers well done AJ

Round 12 complete. Scores soon.
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 9:39 am

Round 12 scores. AJ 6 points. CP 3 points. And Dennis 2 points cheers

Cantina_Patron..... 45
Hyver.................. 40
Aussiejames.......... 21
Chris_J................. 14
Stargeezer............ 2
Josh_T.................. 1
Dr_Dengar............ 1

Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 5:31 am

Round 13....

and time for something a little different....

This game is called

The Star Wars Universe Red Herring Fishing Game!

In the list below are 15 characters from the SW universe. But 8 of these are imposters!

Identify the 8 errors and score a point for each one.

Just type in the number and name of the suspicious 'fishy' ones you find.

Good luck.

I'll be honest, I hadn't heard of any of them lol!

1. Vice Chancellor Gor Tylo

2. Dorsk 81

3. Admiral Vert Gann

4. Shug Ninx

5. Baddick

6. Rillao

7. Tigris

8. Admiral Ho Leigh Fook

9. Bann Aurora

10. Gallandro

11. Mort Ran D'al

12. Captain Lak Rider

13. Triclops

14. Darroq Bain

15. Kabe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next