The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 4:40 am

cantina_patron wrote:
8. Leia Boushh

cheers
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 4:51 am

Pic 1 : General Madine?

BTW: One more clue about your personal detail game (in order to overcome a negative score Very Happy ).

Yes, it is a foreign licensed piece.

Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 4:53 am

This last one is tough. I think I've narrowed it down to a version of Han.
I'll plump for... 1. Han Carbonite
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 4:56 am

Sorry both wrong. You should leave that one for Wouter Smile
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 5:02 am

Marco - is it the Harbert landspeeder?
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 5:06 am

Artoo_Detour wrote:

Close....
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 5:52 am

Dr Dengar wrote:
Artoo_Detour wrote:

Close....

At last! cheers Harbert X Wing (me want) cheers

The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 13 Italia10

Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 6:01 am

BINGO!!! cheers

Wasn't that difficult after all, especially for a focus collector. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 6:28 am

He he, I actually looked at the PBP and Glasslite XWings first. Didn't think of Harbert. It was the red colour under the text that made me think of the landspeeder though.
Good puzzle Marco. You can have 2 bonus points for that Wink
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 11:03 am

Round 18 complete apart from pic # 1

here are the updated scores....

Hyver.................. 75
Cantina_Patron..... 59
Aussiejames.......... 25
Chris_J................. 14
Stargeezer............ 2
Josh_T.................. 1
Dr_Dengar............ 1
DarthBerizing........ 1

and here is round 19 ...

1 point for the correct answer and 1 point for the picture!

Pic 1
The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 13 Ham110

Pic 2
The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 13 Ham210

Pic3
The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 13 Ham310

Pic 4
The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 13 Ham410

Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 11:25 am

1. Trebor sweet wrapper
[img]The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 13 Images27[/img]
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 11:29 am

4. Duracell batteries with wrist watch.
[img]The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 13 Images28[/img]
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 11:34 am

3. Lyons Maid ice cream wrapper
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 11:37 am

2. Special edition ROTJ paperback book.
[img]The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 13 Images29[/img]
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 11:40 am

3.[img]The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 13 Images30[/img]
Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 10:29 am

been a bit out of the loop here, with some physical bugs to battle
i feel it's just about the right moment to step back in the ring Wink

well played, cp! (and other players, but especially cp Wink )

and paul, very nice last two rounds! i would've struggled with quite a lot of them!
Back to top Go down
http://www.hyverkanda.be
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 10:30 am

marco - that harbert landspeeder was a toughie! good choice
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 10:43 am

Hyver wrote:
been a bit out of the loop here, with some physical bugs to battle
i feel it's just about the right moment to step back in the ring Wink

well played, cp! (and other players, but especially cp Wink )

Cheers Wouter!
Sorry to hear you have not been well. Now that you are back on form there is still a foot to identify in round 18, just be aware Paul deducts points for wrong answers. Wink

Let battle commence! cheers
Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 10:50 am

oh ,and for the n°1 pic in the feet episode: i'm guessing imperial commander?

one guess only from me though, pretty hard to come up with "proof" without my figures near at hand Wink
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:36 pm

Round 19 complete. Well done CP for getting all those so quickly cheers 8 points on their way to you!

Wouter, sorry you were unwell mate, but glad you're fighting fit again cheers

Hyver wrote:
oh ,and for the n°1 pic in the feet episode: i'm guessing imperial commander?

one guess only from me though, pretty hard to come up with "proof" without my figures near at hand Wink

Good answer! But wrong Twisted Evil 1 point deducted!

so Pic 1 still up for grabs in the foot round What a Face

Latest scores:

Hyver.................. 74
Cantina_Patron..... 67
Aussiejames.......... 25
Chris_J................. 14
Stargeezer............ 2
Josh_T.................. 1
Dr_Dengar............ 1
DarthBerizing........ 1

It's close at the top now! I'll be posting the next round up later this evening! Good luck and thanks for playing.

Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:15 pm

hang on, i got to pee!
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:42 pm

Round 20!

1 point for the correct answer, 1 point fpr the pic ...

pic1
The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 13 Hop111

Pic2
The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 13 Hop610

Pic3
The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 13 Hop711

Pic4
The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 13 Hep_510
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:48 pm

4. Action transfers
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:49 pm

cantina_patron wrote:

4. Action transfers

nope Smile
Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 5:10 pm

damn! tough shit, this!

might need a hint or two here mate Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next